Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
That's what so scary about those damn Georgia Guidestones.
No need to be afraid. Remember that they are just as afraid of you as you are of them. The crossroads, the clash is very near.

Oh and to stay sort of on topic; just don't comply. That's your best bet as with all bribes (which this whole COVID is) some will resist. Keep cash as it will always stay around, don't believe their BS dudes.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
No need to be afraid. Remember that they are just as afraid of you as you are of them. The crossroads, the clash is very near.

Oh and to stay sort of on topic; just don't comply. That's your best bet as with all bribes (which this whole COVID is) some will resist. Keep cash
Yup. Be debt free. Live a humble life. Avoid places that require masks. Boycott corporate America.

On topic, I don't think their little plan will go that well.

The American bureaucracy is a complete crapfest. You throw in a national monitoring system dependant on electricity, buggy computer software, Mandatory Cell Phones, etc, etc and you have recipe for complete failure.

The fact is that if people ever truly tire of this horseshit all they need to do is dump their phones in the Toilet en masse.

Bribes to Doctors/Nurses/etc will be the best bet in the end....hypothetically.

Also learn to use the darkweb/tor. May come in handy.....hypothetically.

Easy_C

Peacock
Too many science fiction movies. The blockchain prevents fraudulently altering the record and the "nano chips" keep you from using someone else's ID but there are other weak points in the system.

1. Someone has to administer the vaccine
2. Someone has to enter the record of your vaccine into this blockchain system
Incidentally, most IT security breaches aren’t actually “hacks” but are accomplished by successful social engineering.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Good post. Looks like fake test results were going for around this price but I assume a vaxx cert will be more. Any ideas? I may have hypothetically set aside $2k per cert, which I would think would cover the bribe chain in almost any situation...right?

That is the weakness of any very strong system, the human link. I had heard a story once about the strength of new security measures, like X ray scanners for port crossings being so good that the criminals then just opted to increase the bribes. It turned out that an annual salary for a guard to be paid to have known containers bypass the scanners was cheaper than defeating the scanners.

The other option besides increasing compensation is to increase loyalty/zealotry of the humans in the systems. This would be the effect of replacing the police with social workers. Same or lower pay, but dogmatic zealots.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Using desinfectant? Clean nosdrils with 70% ethanol using a large cotton swab, for example. It'd be uncomfortable but not harmful.

Folks need to understand that whether or not you test positive does not depend on anything you do or who you have been in contact with. The results are completely fabricated to perpetuate the lie. The tests also may be used to collect your DNA for identification databases.

Gonrad

Sparrow
Incidentally, most IT security breaches aren’t actually “hacks” but are accomplished by successful social engineering.

Yes. Much easier this way. One of the golden ways to hack into a girl is to create a fake linkedin with 500+ contacts and a filled profile. Propose her a job and send her a "corporate software" that she has to use for the interview.

Only two obstacles will present themselves :
- The person must have linkedin
- Must be open to a job opportunity

aynrus

Pelican
So, if they issue vaccine IDs...how are they going to deal with millions of illegals here in the States?
Issuing such ID to everyone would require identifying them exposing to tracking that could lead deportation, and I can see that this wouldn't sit well with the Left. Similar to how some businesses going cashless had lead to backlash and won lawsuits that resulted in prohibiting of going cashless, on the grounds of discrimination against minorities. So the ID it's a double-edged sword. Or would it be only for lawful residents...
In the US, there's entire big shadow economy for people without any kind of ID.

aynrus

Pelican
Yup. Be debt free. Live a humble life. Avoid places that require masks. Boycott corporate America.

On topic, I don't think their little plan will go that well.

The American bureaucracy is a complete crapfest. You throw in a national monitoring system dependant on electricity, buggy computer software, Mandatory Cell Phones, etc, etc and you have recipe for complete failure.

The fact is that if people ever truly tire of this horseshit all they need to do is dump their phones in the Toilet en masse.

Bribes to Doctors/Nurses/etc will be the best bet in the end....hypothetically.

Also learn to use the darkweb/tor. May come in handy.....hypothetically.

I used to know of (never used their services) of US doctors who were writing up disability for a pay, and lawyers who worked with that system. It was a doctor->laywer chain. In big cities, like LA and NYC. Slim chances elsewhere. If you seek those doctors, they'd be in LA/NYC immigrant areas...and sometimes they work togehter with ones in all-Black areas. A lot of stuff goes on there....but sometimes you need connections, that's a problem, they won't trust an outsider, need an entry point into that shadow system.
Big economy for illegal people without IDs also, home loans, buying cars, both banks and hard money, fake social security cards and IDs, reusing actual legit social security numbers and legit IDs, fake completed training certificates issued by legit licensed bodies. I wasn't involved with any of that ever, just know from being around illegal people in the past, the bits and pieces I heard. A lot of things are going on.
I personally want to be OUT of the States now, at least it's much easier to bribe medical mafia out there, and this is from experience of paying them up in the past, because they won't move a finger without a bribe in some overseas places. (anyway US corporate prison is getting ridiculously expensive and restrictive, I lost motivation to live here anymore because of that alone, before any con-vid even)

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
"The only complicating factor is that our rulers want mass immigration and I am not sure how you import millions of third worlders while also imposing strict requirements regarding proof of vaccination. I assume it would have to be in the form of some sort of de facto waiver of requirements for illegals."

Hahaha... you think those guys hanging onto the dingy even have passports???

Anyway, anyone who's been to London in the past year or two will tell you it's pretty much job done.

(Actually they won't, in fear of committing a hate crime).

aynrus

Pelican
One danger I see with using "hacking" solutions to bypass the system is that they will likely need your real ID information to generate your codes...which can lead to identity theft, so I'd be very careful about that.
I know that in Moscow, when passes were required to travel around the city this spring, there were fake passes sold online, and they worked. This kind of stuff is all good, unless the sellers ask for your real identification information beyond first/last name, I would not provide any.

Bribing a doctor is probably the best (hypothetical) solution. The best would be exemption issued on health grounds. I actually had been very sick from vaccination before and made sure this info had been entered in my real life medical records, way before the scamdemic, which now means I had laid the groundwork with records dating back to pre-2020 (never trusted medical-pharma-fascist mafia and saw some crap coming from them down the road).

A relative is a nurse so I will ask to get a fake vaccine certificate and suggest you just bribe someone you know who works in healthcare.
I guess you could claim you're really nervous about getting it done and would only want them to be in the room as you get it.

aynrus

Pelican
Identify theft could actually play in your favor for dealing with authority assuming you keep your main bank account segregated.
So what are the thoughts on segregating the bank accounts from your identity? Current access rules are based on real life identity, and any passwords, 2FA, etc can be reset based on identity information given to the bank as verification.

Another thing about identity theft it can be used to commit crimes and acquire loans in your name and I wouldn't play around with that. I would protect identity at all costs.

Now regarding vaccine certificates. They might require constant testing to prove that you kept the anti-bodies. (even though many people are immune to respiratory viruses via T-cell memory mechanism, especially in respiratory tract mucous membranes/local immunity, that does not involve any antibodies, but who cares about science these days). See, they're already singing the tune, in the media, that vaccines aren't going to remove the need for masks and testing, because immunity isn't permanent, vaccines don't work 100%, viruses mutate, blah, blah, blah. Vaccination is just a small brick in their prison wall and expect further "testing", booster injections requirements, even if one had obtained a certificate. Too much to deal with, frankly....

Another thought on seeking doctors in the US....pain clinics in areas with opioid crisis.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member

Very true, and its a double edged sword. For example, our election systems are built with 'fraud back doors' that the people in control use. In order to keep these 'back doors' open the system has to hire corruptible workers, people with integrity would blow the whis
So what are the thoughts on segregating the bank accounts from your identity? Current access rules are based on real life identity, and any passwords, 2FA, etc can be reset based on identity information given to the bank as verification.

Another thing about identity theft it can be used to commit crimes and acquire loans in your name and I wouldn't play around with that. I would protect identity at all costs.

Now regarding vaccine certificates. They might require constant testing to prove that you kept the anti-bodies. (even though many people are immune to respiratory viruses via T-cell memory mechanism, especially in respiratory tract mucous membranes/local immunity, that does not involve any antibodies, but who cares about science these days). See, they're already singing the tune, in the media, that vaccines aren't going to remove the need for masks and testing, because immunity isn't permanent, vaccines don't work 100%, viruses mutate, blah, blah, blah. Vaccination is just a small brick in their prison wall and expect further "testing", booster injections requirements, even if one had obtained a certificate. Too much to deal with, frankly....

Another thought on seeking doctors in the US....pain clinics in areas with opioid crisis.

They have really put the hammer down on fraudulent opioid clinics. I had a client that would buy up the fraudulent ones that were investigated and run them legitimately with the 10% of clients that would stay on after the 90% left when they found out they couldn't just call in refills etc.

aynrus

Pelican
They have really put the hammer down on fraudulent opioid clinics. I had a client that would buy up the fraudulent ones that were investigated and run them legitimately with the 10% of clients that would stay on after the 90% left when they found out they couldn't just call in refills etc.
I've been to Appalachia recently, to the hardest hit areas....from the looks of it, the stuff keeps flowing. 90% probably went somewhere else, to a different clinic.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
also remember to look into all of the 'essential worker' exemptions that currently exist.

One I have thought about is that truckers are essential workers and allowed to cross the canadian border for example. Keep an eye on those lists of professions, especially those with more loose credentials and calling yourself one of those may give you freedom of movement in a lockdown environment, hypothetically.

A past example was the "management consultant" loophole on a visa category between the US and Canada. It got cracked down on eventually because there were no credential requirements for it so Hassan could just write a job offer for his cousin Obed and he could come into the US from Canada and then roll over onto a green card.