Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I've been to Appalachia recently, to the hardest hit areas....from the looks of it, the stuff keeps flowing. 90% probably went somewhere else, to a different clinic.

My client is in Appalachia, and you are correct. You have to get further out into the country to find sketchy clinics now. When it was at its height you would find these places in nicer, regular, medical plazas alongside physical therapists etc. Now when you see a pain clinic out in the holler, next to a dollar general, you pretty much know what the business model is.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Truckers...they can also transport you across the borders. I'm reading online journal saga of a guy who's illegal in Europe, having run from and being sought by Russia and his g/f being sought by Ukraine on some kind of political grounds, they got refused asylum because of Russia and Ukraine stuff, crossing borders freely right now in the middle of European lockdowns and they have no documents, he had burned his passport.
I mean this is extreme scenario when one needs to cross land borders without vaccine ID etc. Need to find someone who takes you in their vehicle.
For crossing on foot...US -> Mexico should be always doable, but I heard there's a problem with getting coyotes to take White people. Coyotes will take Latinos, but there's some kind of unwritten agreement with US border patrol, supposedly, that they don't take Whites (at least I know of that about Mexico->US direction that they refused to take Europeans because of that, not sure about the other way).
In Europe...supposed to be a lot of ways to cross on foot....I know of Belarus borders for sure having many walk paths in the woods. Locals usually can guide.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
A number of people on this forum have spent time in places such as Central/Eastern Europe, South America and Asia. I would think hard about contacts you made. Theoretically, a few of them if they asked around locally, might find a doctor in their area who would be willing to create a vaccine passport for say $1K, which could very well be close to a month's salary for them.

I would also theoretically consider populations such as the Hasidic Jews who are strongly anti-vax and anti-mask. Yet many of them travel back and forth to Israel. So...which doctors do they use?

Which doctors do the Amish use?

What parts of many major cities at times appear to somewhat run outside American law/restrictions and are self governed? Chinatown. A place where as a kid you could go buy fireworks and knives which could not be found just a few miles away in any direction. A place where human trafficking is a massive industry. A place where things can be bought....yet a place where many will still be flying regularly back and forth to mainland China.

In my opinion the solution to this hypothetical scenario will not be found in the mainstream doctor populous unless you're extremely well connected. I would ask myself, which segments of the population run outside the mainstream liberal yuppy population, are more closed off culturally yet have a large number of people who travel regularly. I might also ask myself, while 99% of the population goes to the doctor a few miles away, which part of the population has the doctor go to them and make house visits? Celebrities. The wealthy. Also the types who probably don't vax their kids. You're never going to find Brad Pitt or Lebron James sitting in a doctor's waiting room next to you. Well, which doctors do they use. I presume in a highly theoretical scenario, a doctor would be more willing to work with inside your own home with a heavy envelope on the table rather than inside his own office. Part of liberal hypocrisy is the theoretical solution with vax's. The part of the country which vax's their children the least are the rich Hollywood celebs.

Just a few thoughts.

HighTower

Robin
We are close to certain colonies where I am located and these people will not let anyone starve if you can contribute. These globalists will never put the boots on the ground and will try to "smart bomb" us but it never really works out.

They are too detached to understand grass roots and this is where our advantage lays.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Good points...
Regarding Europe - say, in Belarus I'd expect something in the lines of $300 at most for vaccine cert (which is around average monthly pay in the country). I'd expect the same rate in other EE countries that are on poorer side. Of course Eastern European countries are all different in terms of the cost of living and it'd be more expensive the further West one goes in EE. Ukraine is probably the best place to buy a cert.

So to summarize potential sources of doctors:
- doctors in countries where bribes are common (oh well that's most of the world)
- in the US:
-- docs in immigrant areas in big cities, especially the same kind of docs that offer to work with disability claims , sometimes they advertise that. For example, Brighton Beach in Brooklyn. Regarding envelopes and house visits: they have a way to get their money without seeing any cash, basically they just write up the procedures that were never done and bill the insurance. Local newspapers/online zines often have docs advertising.
-- docs that work with Amish. I add Mennonites. How to find them? One can establish contacts by visiting Amish or Mennonite grocery stores while dressing traditionally and talking to people.
-- docs that work with Orthodox Jews
-- pain clinic docs in high opioid use areas

Zoso

Woodpecker
I have been wondering all this time, if it all is about increasing control, how is gonna be the very profitable business of drug & human traffic?

I mean, washing money from traffic is already not so simple even with cash money. With all this going on, how is narcotraffic survive?

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Good thinking guys, this is promising but it all depends if the vaccine will come out of a classic syringe without any chip in it. Because if it's marked in any way into the body then it will be pretty much impossible to fake it.

aynrus

Kingfisher
If they write you a medical reasons exemption, they can't inject you with chip or no chip vaccine... I rather meant seeking medical exemption, not vaccine certification that you got it. Aside from chips, one can expect antibody tests requirements on top of vaccines anyway, as proof that vaccine "worked". Say if you got a paper from Ukraine that you got anaphylaxis... here you go.

HighTower

Robin
I have been wondering all this time, if it all is about increasing control, how is gonna be the very profitable business of drug & human traffic?

I mean, washing money from traffic is already not so simply even with cash money. With all this going on, how is narcotraffic survive?
I never though of the push from the back-side Zoso thanks for posting that. Let me think about this for a while...

rainy

Kingfisher
Religious exemptions for vaccines are allowed in most of the US. Will American owned airline companies have to abide by allowing religious exemptions? That seems like something the SCOTUS would need to rule on.

That can also be broken down to the state/business level. If you're in a state with religious exemptions, could an employer require vaccination?

aynrus

Kingfisher
Aren't US religious exemptions for children only (parents consent)? It seems like all the same states allow forced vaccinations of adults in the interests of "safety", "public health", etc.

There was Jacobson vs Massachusetts US Supreme Court case in 1905 which affirmed the rights of the states to impose mandatory vaccinations on adults. This was, however, in relation to a real and dangerous disease smallpox, not the flu.

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
Apparently, medical-pharma nazis think refusal to give informed consent isn't an obstacle to mandatory vaccines.
They think it's OK to arrest and impose huge fines on someone for refusal to sign informed consent.
It's a legal grey area, seems like, and that's why they'd likely go the route of using various private industries to force the vaccines.
But technically they can still impose strict penalty on someone who refused to give consent.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Religious exemptions for vaccines are allowed in most of the US. Will American owned airline companies have to abide by allowing religious exemptions? That seems like something the SCOTUS would need to rule on.

That can also be broken down to the state/business level. If you're in a state with religious exemptions, could an employer require vaccination?

Great question. I think the response will be "build your own airline, we're a private business"

aynrus

Kingfisher
Private businesses tend to have competition. So they should be some airlines that won't required vaccines to attract customers. I think they only way they could achieve uniformity is via government mandates.

Regarding private businesses - they're not allowed to discriminate on the basis of disability in the US (medical exemptions), neither they're allowed to discriminate based on religious affiliation. And if religious affiliation prohibits vaccination....

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Regarding private businesses - they're not allowed to discriminate on the basis of disability in the US (medical exemptions), neither they're allowed to discriminate based on religious affiliation. And if religious affiliation prohibits vaccination....

Three of my family members have been denied medical service for not wearing masks. They all have tried to get the ADA involved and nothing but crickets.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Three of my family members have been denied medical service for not wearing masks. They all have tried to get the ADA involved and nothing but crickets.
Yes, but I think it's going to be much tougher for them with vaccines, which are considered invasive treatments.
Doctors seem to be unwilling to write mask exemptions and generally the consensus in the sheeple society appears to be that masks are good for everyone (while they're extremely harmful....sort of like hanging rope being good for your neck). But even among the general population in the States 50-75% are planning to refuse this vaccine, while they don't object to masks. If the competitor airlines would not require them, people will fly competitor airlines.

I try not to panic too much over that stuff. Back in March I was in California when they started to lock the country down, shutting down campgrounds and short term rentals in many places, I was kind of worried (including about locals with pitchforks hunting my out-of-state plates or something)....but I traveled unhindered around the whole country three times since, crossing "closed" state borders right in front of sheriffs offices. There'll be ways to bypass them, in most countries.