Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

aynrus

Pelican
I have documented mystery illness
I think it might be from here

It is based off 'cell phone mobilty' I guess this means triangulation of phones with cell towers possibly some WiFi as well. Currently page is set on the UK but it can be changed to a number of other countries.

Scroll to the bottom of the page.
This website is missing Mongolia.....says "no data". Sounds like the globalists haven't made it there yet?
I guess the camels aren't getting triangulated on.
Mongolia is closed and immigration there isn't easy...
I've always been fascinated by this country.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
I have documented mystery illness

This website is missing Mongolia.....says "no data". Sounds like the globalists haven't made it there yet?
I guess the camels aren't getting triangulated on.
Mongolia is closed and immigration there isn't easy...
I've always been fascinated by this country.

I guess not. I imagine that it is probably hard to get visas etc to get in but would be a place to disappear in once past the border. Very vast country with some very remote rural areas. I remember the ADV China guys going to Inner Mongolia (not in Mongolia as it is a part of China, but very close and culturally similar. People there seemed very relaxed and allowed to do their own thing (still China so could change). Simple homes with animals and crops around.

I guess not. I imagine that it is probably hard to get visas etc to get in but would be a place to disappear in once past the border. Very vast country with some very remote rural areas. I remember the ADV China guys going to Inner Mongolia (not in Mongolia as it is a part of China, but very close and culturally similar. People there seemed very relaxed and allowed to do their own thing (still China so could change). Simple homes with animals and crops around.
It is a harsh place. I doubt it is possible to last long without decent survival skills as a probably white foreigner and without knowing the local language.
But given that, it is surely a good place to bug out.

kel

Ostrich
Not exactly a black market solution, but Cornell university recently said it would mandate vaccination for students, with an exception for minority students because of the Tuskeegee experiments. The Tuskeegee experiments were on black Americans, and for decades everyone just understood "minority" to mean "black" before eventually coming to encompass the whole intersection stack. Anyways, saying you're gay or trans - unfalsifiable - might be a way around some "new normal" stuff like that. Or say you're "latinx" or native American (again, very very broad categories, see Elizabeth Warren or the corporate heads of some tribes to see just how little "native" means). Immediately put people on the back foot, worried they might get cancelled if they try to coerce you.

Looks like I've suddenly developed an allergy to peanuts. Guess I can't take it.

You might be joking but I would suggest everyone go get tested for allergies. It's simple and quick, and there's a chance you might have a severe allergy which they'll give you an Epi Pen for. With allergies what they are today, several members of my family have these (although no one has ever had to use one). Once it's in your medical record, it'll be harder to argue against you.

Edit: I don't believe they test for food allergies though. So you might be able to go your route if they don't reject it.

aynrus

Pelican
Borders had been closed lately, but earlier it wasn't hard to get visas to visit; a lot of people had been crossing from Russia in Altai Mountains area.

It is a harsh place. I doubt it is possible to last long without decent survival skills as a probably white foreigner and without knowing the local language.
But given that, it is surely a good place to bug out.
It's easy to live in Ulan Baator, but out there in the steppe/desert got to know locals, some people had done it without knowing much of the local language. There's a book Hearing the Birds Fly written by female English teacher who taught kids in extremely remote village in the 90s, don't think she knew much of their language as that village didn't even have Mongolians but had Tuva and Kazakhs.
Anyway, my surname supposedly came from Ghenghis-Khan's son name even though I look like a noruthern euro, never know... hope I can visit the place one day. I got camel blanket ordered from Mongolia, nothing compares to that stuff.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Black-market solutions:

1) Get one of those vaccines that are not deep-frozen and are distributed by your local doctor. That option remains open - if not in your country, then abroad,

2) Realize that poverty, austerity, post-consumerist society, shutting down of most small businesses are the goal. Also the fake green economy will destroy other industries at least in the West. The solution here is either to join the corporation, the government or try to stay independent planning years ahead.

3) Future meat will be highly restricted - if you can afford to buy a private cattle ranch, then that works, if not, then consider different alternatives. It's likely cheaper to pick a country that is unlikely to ever go away from meat - like Mongolia or Japan. But don't be surprised in a few years when your options are insect protein burger or plant burger. (Insect is less destructive for your health for sure, but certainly no subustitute.)

Though point 3 will have plenty of black market options available - the bigger issue is to finance it all when austerity kicks in for good.

Jive Turkey

Sparrow
Can you elaborate on this? Need to hit a negative tomorrow
In case he doesn't respond in time, my best guess would be that using a basic saline solution or isopropyl (may burn a little) will sterilize your nostrils enough to not give the testing reagent anything to react to.

Not an expert, but even so. Anything can produce a false positive. Coca Cola and fruits have test positive for Corona.