Black people speaking truth about race issues

Uprising

Woodpecker
Since you cant answer my question Ill answer it for you. There is no specfic "number" thats a racial "tipping point". Thats because this isnt about race...its about ideology.

Why would I move to a "majority black neighborhood"? I worked, risked and sacrificed to be able to live exactly where I want to. America is about earning your options after all...isnt it? It happens to be in one of the most affluent zip codes in the US. I like it here. (yes I hold RE interests in several foreign countries including Czechia) but I "reside" in the US.

Im flattered that you've paid me enough attention to think you know something about me especially since I dont remember you at all. For the record Im not "Cuban American". Im an American born and raised. Period. My family ancestry happens to be white Spanish settlers in Cuba. Some would and have called them "colonizers".

Enough about me though. As I said. This whole issue is far less about race than "belief systems". Far less. Do you think the globo-communists care that the numerical majority of people in the BLM "movement" are white? Of course not...because it isnt a racial issue. Black Lives Dont Matter. For them its the ideological divide is all that matters. It been cultivated for a long time and its harvest season

Will this thread make any difference? Id argue that it will have exactly to the percentage (tipping) point as much impact as any other on this forum.

This thread could easily be called "The Good Black" thread. To characterize this thread as "goodwhite" when it is literally the opposite is either astoundingly obtuse or trollish.

I never replied to you Papaya.

I don't know shit about you. You stood out to me because you mentioned doing some great things in your life, like dating a great Czech model in her 20's when you are (or were I don't know) in your 40's or something like that. Or maybe you are still dating her I don't know and it doesn't really matter. What does matter is your posts gave me hope for the future, because one you were able to successfully move to the Czech Republic long term for a period in your life and two, that you also got such a great girl, and being older no less.

So yes, you stood out to me as a poster because of the cool stuff you mentioned doing in your life here on RVF. You have a bunch of posts, it's not like it was hard to see your posts pop up from time to time when I happened to check the forum.

To answer your question no, there's no exact percentage that causes a tipping point in society based on ethnicity, race, religion or whatever have you. I was just trying to convey the thought that a tipping point does exist at some point - It's the Yin and the Yang type of thing, ebbs and flows.

And for the record, if white people like me and you started to swell in numbers in Africa or even predominantly black areas of America, we would probably upset the natural order of things as well. My posts on your thread and on this forum aren't meant to be hateful, only to acknowledge respectfully the realities of this world.

I apologize if my posts came off as aggressive or attacking you. I think we probably agree on more things than we disagree about.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Beverly Beatty is back. :squintlol:

Five folks with big floor rollers line abreast with high-traction footwear and assistants with paint trays every fifty feet or so down the whole 'mural' coordinated to steadily and briskly walk, walk, walk, walk, dip, walk, walk, walk, walk, dip, walk, walk, etc. could cover that whole BLM shit in approx 3 minutes from deployment to egress. Again, this would require practice beforehand off-site and coordination, but it can be done.

Better yet, wear BLM shirts while doing it. Then, when finished - as a coup de grace - quickly remove them showing brightly-colored ALL LIVES MATTER or JESUS MATTER or AMERICA MATTERS or BLUE LIVES MATTER or any combination thereof shirts underneath.

Assistants quickly collect paint trays, buckets, supplies, throw them in the back of waiting Grand Caravans, every gets in, leaves, post on YouTube, see ya.

Hypothetically... ;)

Athanasius

Kingfisher
I have mixed feelings about a thread like this. On one hand you are confirmed in what you already know from personal experience, that there are clear-thinking people among all the "tongues and tribes" of the world. But on the other hand, it leads to a sort of bias toward seeing only individuals and not considering group behavior when making policy.

I'm not referring directly to the people who have created or contributed to this thread, but it's more of a general point. Twitter is full of people putting up clear-thinking blacks and minorities on every issue, and yet it isn't counterbalanced in most places by crime stats, voting patterns, and the cultural impacts of people groups. Wisdom requires balancing these various factors. I realize these counterbalancing facts get out in this forum, but not so much in the wider society.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
I have mixed feelings about a thread like this. On one hand you are confirmed in what you already know from personal experience, that there are clear-thinking people among all the "tongues and tribes" of the world. But on the other hand, it leads to a sort of bias toward seeing only individuals and not considering group behavior when making policy.

I'm not referring directly to the people who have created or contributed to this thread, but it's more of a general point. Twitter is full of people putting up clear-thinking blacks and minorities on every issue, and yet it isn't counterbalanced in most places by crime stats, voting patterns, and the cultural impacts of people groups. Wisdom requires balancing these various factors. I realize these counterbalancing facts get out in this forum, but not so much in the wider society.
Hey....whoa now....you're talking intellectual discourse. That's not allowed in 2020. ;)

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

Compilation - though as noted - these are few voices out of the overwhelming majority.

The interesting question is what the black community overall would think and how they would behave if the elite would not weaponize them or lie to them. If they told them the truth, just added a few steps in order to keep their families intact, fathers in the house, then addressed biological racial differences and how to deal with that - would they accept it or would they reject it? Does not matter frankly - things among them would be much better and they would not be concerned with cops 'gunning them down'. There would be fewer rioters and maybe a 50%+ rate of houses with a married father in the house. Maybe fewer people would get into Harvard and college in general, but that could also be explained by differences just as women could be told the real reason why there are less of them in STEM and top-tier positions.

The problem here is none of the mayhem and chaos would be possible without top-down directed propaganda first. As Yuri Bezmanov said in the 1970s already - the US was already marxist, the focus just shifted from workers-oppressors to social justice and oppressor-class vs oppresssed-classes. Anything else happening now is just a logical result from that mental ideological conquest first.

Thus we can roll out as many black celebs and sane folk out as we want - it won't put a dent into it when schools, colleges, political parties, corporations, Hollywood, newspapers, TV channels, internet media platforms and even search engines - all collude with each other and preach the opposite of truth. When that happens then the one wins who repeats those lies often enough. Of course - in the end we will win as truth wins, but that win can come with a destroyed dysfunctional country, so there is frankly little solace in it especially when they will blame the ultimate destruction on whitey as well.

Easy_C

Crow
Most likely it would be a tribal model with the higher IQ types sheparding the others. As far as I have been able to determine black social culture(African and diaspora ones where there’s relatively little outside interference, and I’m going off of descriptions from some redpill blacks like Player Supreme) seems to gravitate towards one that is extremely patriarchal, polygamist, and somewhat of a “trial by combat” warrior culture where physical might is respected and revered.

Think a decentralized group of tribes with each tribe ruled by a king with a harem.

Most likely it would be a tribal model with the higher IQ types sheparding the others. As far as I have been able to determine black social culture(African and diaspora ones where there’s relatively little outside interference, and I’m going off of descriptions from some redpill blacks like Player Supreme) seems to gravitate towards one that is extremely patriarchal, polygamist, and somewhat of a “trial by combat” warrior culture where physical might is respected and revered.

Think a decentralized group of tribes with each tribe ruled by a king with a harem.
Naw. African culture is a natural matriarchy. Women raise the children and decide which men to have sex with. The patriarchal, nuclear family model had to be forced on African Americans between the Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Nothing sums up this empty, hollow movement more than this clip.

A pack of affluent white liberals disenfranchise a lone black man's voice. Rather than actual engagement, they prefer to create a literal echo chamber of their own voices in self flagellation until the black man leaves. The most virulent challenger of the black man? A small white woman, whose shrillness and physical posturing speaks volumes of her lack of well-being, emotional stability, and lack of human accomplishment.

This was her Iwo Jima, folks. Her Normandy. Her Midway.

She will proudly recount this tale to her cats for the rest of her life.

"Come here, Skittles, and listen to the time Mama yelled at that black guy for saying 'All Lives Matter.'"

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Nothing sums up this empty, hollow movement more than this clip.

A pack of affluent white liberals disenfranchise a lone black man's voice. Rather than actual engagement, they prefer to create a literal echo chamber of their own voices in self flagellation until the black man leaves. The most virulent challenger of the black man? A small white woman, whose shrillness and physical posturing speaks volumes of her lack of well-being, emotional stability, and lack of human accomplishment.

This was her Iwo Jima, folks. Her Normandy. Her Midway.

She will proudly recount this tale to her cats for the rest of her life.

"Come here, Skittles, and listen to the time Mama yelled at that black guy for saying 'All Lives Matter.'"
'Black Lives Matter'....brought to you by uppity white folks.

Skittles....LOL.