Black people speaking truth about race issues

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
Trump got 15% of black males or something in 2016. If he can get that up even a few more percentage points without losing any of the white vote, Biden has no chance.
Don't be fooled. The black vote can't win or lose any state in the union. No matter what. They simply aren't large enough. They can win local elections and state elections (in some places), but not national presidential elections.

It's the immigrant and white middle class and blue collar-class vote that swings national elections. Virginia turned blue because it was filled up with SJWs working for Uncle Sam and immigrants flooding in from over seas to DC-suburbia.

What's more, blacks will stay home unless you have a D candidate that panders to them. They didn't like Hilary, so they stayed away. Obama, duh, they came out in droves for. They didn't care for Kerry or Gore all that much. Bubba they loved.

Much has been made about Biden and the black vote, how he got the nom because he was associated with Obama and the old black ladies came out for him in S.C. I'm not sold on that notion. I think it was other things, but that's another post.

For my money: when blacks are enthusiastically coming out for a presidential candidate, the candidate will win, but not because of the black vote. Blacks love a front-runner, and so when they smell a certain D candidate with momentum they come running out for him. The black vote is a trailing indicator of a candidate's potential to win, NOT a cause.

ABeast

Sparrow
I think it’s extremely unimportant. The right already believes that so they gain nothing except mental masturbation by listening to black conservatives affirm that what they already think is right.

The left never will be persuaded. They literally don’t give a damn. Blacks vote left because the left promises them free social status. White liberals vote left because they are cognitively feminine and have projected a mother instinct into minorities.
You never know how things can pan-out. White liberals are going so over the top with their disgraceful displays of subservience that it might be red-pilling more Blacks than you know. There is also a noticeable rise in conspiracy-minded thinking and Blacks can be more into that sort of thing than your average liberal.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
You never know how things can pan-out. White liberals are going so over the top with their disgraceful displays of subservience that it might be red-pilling more Blacks than you know. There is also a noticeable rise in conspiracy-minded thinking and Blacks can be more into that sort of thing than your average liberal.
Love it to be true. But I don't think there's a snowball's chance in Hades.

Its hard to portray the knowledge that still exists in the inner city. It may not be your 4chan or reddit nerd behind the latest gaming computer but it exists. Its not that the likes of Malcolm X and Huey P Newton or James Baldwin are not still alive. Its that you will never see that anywhere on MSM. The example made out of Malcolm and the black panthers was a lesson, and they weren't the last. No way anyone black with the ability to speak and the knowledge to call out others BS will be allowed to flourish again. Perfect example of hidden knowledge that most whites never encounter,.... Paul Mooney.

Easy_C

Crow
Correct some are VERY aware hence my comment under what I feel is productive.

Given the current dysgenic effect America has on their culture it’s not a huge number.

And it is irrelevant because we bring in a million immigrants who vote 3-1 Democrat. You can’t persuade anywhere near enough existing minorities to counter the inflow

hervens

Sparrow
Looking at things from a different perspective, this thread might be proof that a civil war is actually very plausible. The whites are angry, the blacks are angry. Calls for segregation and fights for territory...
Just wait until these ideas reach the masses.

Easy_C

Crow
Black approves rates for a Trump were reported at 40% too.

How much voting support did that translate into? Zero.

kel

Pelican
How many of these people can answer why there is not one single successful country in Sub-Sahara Africa?

I think at this point, the best thing to do here in America is to give blacks a prime piece of American real estate, proportionate to their population numbers, and let them have at it.
Botswana is meant to be nice, right? Rwanda is coming together, I'm told. Ethiopia seems okay. Relatively speaking, of course. They still get a lot of aid, and succeeding in the globalist world maybe isn't the success people think it is over the long term.

There's a movement called "American Descendents of Slavery" that's about making a supermajority black homeland in the SE US (nine states or so, proportionate to black population numbers). I'm supportive.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
That, the welfare state, open borders, and NAFTA.

As is rather famous, Korean immigrants quickly came to dominate the black hair care industry, putting black shops out of business. On the West coast, they also took over selling liquor in black neighborhoods. Those famous "Rooftop Koreans" shooting looters during the 1992 LA Riots were protecting the black hair care businesses and black-neighborhood liquor stores they owned and operated.
Arabs & Chaldeans (Iraqi Catholics) largely serve this role in Detroit. At least with the liquor business & the convenience stores (known as "party stores" in Detroit). Dangerous role as quite a few business owners have been robbed or killed on the job over the years.

Down in Chicago, many of the stores that got destroyed during the George Floyd riots were Arab owned.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Whacky repatriation plans or intranational black reservations are never going to happen. Even if the USA weren't run entirely by Israel (which it is) you could never even get anything close to the public support for something like that to get off the ground.

Your white ethnostates are going to be as follows when your ZOG finally drains every last viable drop of blood from the union.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
It wouldnt stop there though. If anyone thinks "Balkanization" is the answer
Win by getting one's opponents to fight among themselves. For example, Divide and conquer was once a very successful policy in sub-Saharan Africa. This expression is a translation of the Latin maxim, Divide et impera (“divide and rule”), and began to appear in English about 1600.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
Whacky repatriation plans or intranational black reservations are never going to happen. Even if the USA weren't run entirely by Israel (which it is) you could never even get anything close to the public support for something like that to get off the ground.

Your white ethnostates are going to be as follows when your ZOG finally drains every last viable drop of blood from the union.

"Wacky", huh?

We've had many of forcible population relocations throughout history. The Romans, the Assyrians, the Persians, etc. all took to moving various troublesome ethnic groups to a different part of the world and reducing their problems. And it worked. And this wouldn't even be forcible, it would be a payoff, mostly because even many people who realize the Black Problem don't want to forcible remove people from their homes.

Couching it in the form of "reparations" is the way to go.

This isn't crazy, dude. What I'm talking about is not only historically accurate, its a regular historical practice that is plausible and possible.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
There is an American Redoubt movement made up of some of the white states which could form a viable union for mutual aid
"Wacky", huh?

We've had many of forcible population relocations throughout history. The Romans, the Assyrians, the Persians, etc. all took to moving various troublesome ethnic groups to a different part of the world and reducing their problems. And it worked. And this wouldn't even be forcible, it would be a payoff, mostly because even many people who realize the Black Problem don't want to forcible remove people from their homes.

Couching it in the form of "reparations" is the way to go.

This isn't crazy, dude. What I'm talking about is not only historically accurate, its a regular historical practice that is plausible and possible.
Did you not notice something about those examples you gave? The Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians were in control of those Empires and acting in their own perceived interests. White America has literally no control over DC whatsoever. They elected their God Emperor and they're still getting dicked constantly. Trump loves nothing more than to brag about how much he's doing for Black people, and he's considered far right.

I'm not saying that relocation programs are impossible. I'm saying they're impossible for you, anywhere this side of a successful revolution anyway, at which point the winners can do whatever they like.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It wouldnt stop there though. If anyone thinks "Balkanization" is the answer
There is a concept that was gaining steam prior to Trump's election called the American Redoubt.

I'm not sure why they're not a bit more ambitious about their domain in terms of wanting the Dakotas. Possibly due to religious stuff or historical issues. I haven't looked deeply into it. It would be interesting though if during a time of international crisis whether they would possibly co-opt a chunk of Canada East of the Rockies. I hear Calgary is pretty conservative.

R.G.Camara

Sparrow
There is an American Redoubt movement made up of some of the white states which could form a viable union for mutual aid

Did you not notice something about those examples you gave? The Romans, the Assyrians and the Persians were in control of those Empires and acting in their own perceived interests. White America has literally no control over DC whatsoever. They elected their God Emperor and they're still getting dicked constantly. Trump loves nothing more than to brag about how much he's doing for Black people, and he's considered far right.

I'm not saying that relocation programs are impossible. I'm saying they're impossible for you, anywhere this side of a successful revolution anyway, at which point the winners can do whatever they like.
We're in the middle of a Deep State attempt at a Color Revolution in our own country:
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/do-deep-state-elements-operate-within-the-protest-movement/

If that makes you despair or worry, I agree. But it also gives me hope. They literally tried an impeachment coup against Trump---and failed. Now they are so desperate they are trying a literal revolution against him.

Why go to such desperate straits in their own nation, a nation where half the population is armed or has access to arms, and that half supports Trump? Why are they using the most violent and disliked groups in America to attempt it? Why they are trying to villanize local cops, who are pretty popular with the populace?

This is desperation by the Deep State. It's violent and evil and must be resisted, but its desperate. Why so desperate? On the surface, Trump's policies are distasteful to the Deep State, but at most he had 8 years, and all of them could have been reversed. No, its not Trump's outward policies.

I think Trump is cleaning house of their disloyal scum, and planning the Storm. The Deep State is a cornered rat coming at you with everything he's got left. Because he's cornered. He knows he's dead. Yes, you'll end up bloody and bit, but the rat will stop flailing and die because it can't win.

Although I am moody, and swing between black pill and clown pill and white pill, today I am hopeful. America is not breaking. The Deep State is.

And when the latter breaks, the Overton Window will move to a huge degree. Mass deportations of illegals will occur. Borders will be sealed shut. And then repatriation of blacks will be on the table.