Black people speaking truth about race issues

Uprising

Woodpecker
Maybe I should clear a few things up.

For one, while I mentioned giving blacks their own country, again with prime American real estate (read - A good coastline where they have easy access to trade and maritime waters), I do not agree with others saying that blacks should be repatriated or put on reservations. Despite me being honest and openly saying that I do not wish to live among large numbers of them, blacks are Heritage Stock Americans. They have been here since almost the beginning.

With repatriation, that would work in theory with the Europeans, Asians, Latinos and literally every other stock of people besides the Africans. We have papers and documents proving where everyone else originally comes from, but with the Africans it's notoriously hard and 95% of the time it's impossible to pinpoint exactly where they came from in Africa. At best, you're going to trace them to the port that they were forced onto, but even that doesn't prove their ethnic origins. It just proves where they last were in Africa before being shipped over to America.

Secondly, my suggestion of giving blacks their own country is a pipedream. No offense to our Balkan RVF members, but the US is not Yugoslavia. Our navy patrols each and every single ocean and safeguards worldwide, international trade. We can have boots on the ground in every single part of the planet within 24 hours if need be. We are the 3rd largest country in the world in terms of population size. We have the highest GDP in the world. Our soft power and our hard power is unmatched in the entire world.

The powers that be will not allow for the US to break off and Balkanize. It doesn't work like that. The US is an Empire at this point and long ago stopped working to best fit the interests of blacks, whites, Latinos and Asians who reside here. Instead, our Empire is meant to benefit International Organizations, the bankers, the world elite and of course The Greatest Ally that the world has ever known.

So while splitting up would be the most peaceful solution, I realize that'll never be allowed to happen and even if it did, best believe that China and others would be coming here to get their piece of the pie as well.

Last, in regards to the OP and the subject at hand:

@Uprising Uhhh...If you'd have bothered to watch either of the videos in the OP you could have saved yourself a lot of time writing a long rant into the prevailing wind
No it would've taken me way longer to go through your videos and find where everybody stood on the issues they were talking about.

So, perhaps you could help me out and point me where to look.

Don't point me to the ones saying that blacks need to take responsibility for their communities and to stop blaming white people. I'm sure some of them say that.

Do not point me to the ones who say they do not want anymore immigration. I'm sure there are some who are saying that.

Instead, point me to a black person, an Indian (from India), an Asian, or any other person from non-European stock who not only speaks the truth about race issues, but about demographic issues.

I'm not even asking you to find me one who will talk about deporting or repatriating themselves and their in-group, or separating into their own country, or anything like that.

I am simply asking you to find me one who will openly acknowledge that there is a tipping point that exists demographically, everywhere in the world, where if the percentage of the majority of the population size (however you want measure that majority size) gets below a certain point, then the system will no longer work and eventually collapses due to conflicting interests.

Last edited:

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I am simply asking you to find me one who will openly acknowledge that there is a tipping point that exists demographically, everywhere in the world, where if the percentage of the majority of the population size (however you want measure that majority size) gets below a certain point, then the system will no longer work and eventually collapses due to conflicting interests.
Perhaps you can first tell me what exactly is that tipping point? What percentage exactly?

Ill make it easier. It has to be lower than 13%...right?

There is a concept that was gaining steam prior to Trump's election called the American Redoubt.

I'm not sure why they're not a bit more ambitious about their domain in terms of wanting the Dakotas. Possibly due to religious stuff or historical issues. I haven't looked deeply into it. It would be interesting though if during a time of international crisis whether they would possibly co-opt a chunk of Canada East of the Rockies. I hear Calgary is pretty conservative.
Pastor Chuck Baldwin, who's a minor political figure on the US right wing and received 200,000 votes in the 2008 Presidential election, is involved with this. He set up a church in Montana that pushes a conservative libertarian infused brand of evangelical Christianity.
The guys involved in this are extreme even by US evangelical standards in their love of Jews and they deny racial differences. Pastor Baldwin brags about how many black people attend his church compared to others in the area. Not that I have a massive problem with this, as I'm more laid back about some of the right wing boomer eccentricities compared to other right wingers under 40. Pastor Baldwin is on point with his thoughts on masculinity and gender, so he's 1 for 3 I suppose. That's better than most boomer conservatives. I try to keep most of my tithing local, but I do pick a national Christian political/cultural figure to support with a minor donation from time to time. I've handed his church some money, even though I'm uncomfortable with "political church" and their views on the Jews. I do view the movement as a step in the right direction, even if it's not ideal.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
We're in the middle of a Deep State attempt at a Color Revolution in our own country:
https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/do-deep-state-elements-operate-within-the-protest-movement/

If that makes you despair or worry, I agree. But it also gives me hope. They literally tried an impeachment coup against Trump---and failed. Now they are so desperate they are trying a literal revolution against him.

Why go to such desperate straits in their own nation, a nation where half the population is armed or has access to arms, and that half supports Trump? Why are they using the most violent and disliked groups in America to attempt it? Why they are trying to villanize local cops, who are pretty popular with the populace?

This is desperation by the Deep State. It's violent and evil and must be resisted, but its desperate. Why so desperate? On the surface, Trump's policies are distasteful to the Deep State, but at most he had 8 years, and all of them could have been reversed. No, its not Trump's outward policies.

I think Trump is cleaning house of their disloyal scum, and planning the Storm. The Deep State is a cornered rat coming at you with everything he's got left. Because he's cornered. He knows he's dead. Yes, you'll end up bloody and bit, but the rat will stop flailing and die because it can't win.

Although I am moody, and swing between black pill and clown pill and white pill, today I am hopeful. America is not breaking. The Deep State is.

And when the latter breaks, the Overton Window will move to a huge degree. Mass deportations of illegals will occur. Borders will be sealed shut. And then repatriation of blacks will be on the table.
17496300-1EE4-435F-8522-B58A00807B1B.jpeg

infowarrior1

Ostrich
They're in a tough spot. Other black folk (largely on the left) will eat them up alive.
At some point they have to separate from them too if they are unwilling to be persuaded. Or they get together and start enforcing the law and driving policy themselves.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Botswana is meant to be nice, right? Rwanda is coming together, I'm told. Ethiopia seems okay. Relatively speaking, of course. They still get a lot of aid, and succeeding in the globalist world maybe isn't the success people think it is over the long term.

There's a movement called "American Descendents of Slavery" that's about making a supermajority black homeland in the SE US (nine states or so, proportionate to black population numbers). I'm supportive.
Combine that with pro-family policies, Gospel Preaching, Anti-single motherhood and no welfare. Combined with Medieval levels of Capital Punishment I guarantee that Black on Black crime as well as Black on White Crime will be history.

Uprising

Woodpecker
Perhaps you can first tell me what exactly is that tipping point? What percentage exactly?

Ill make it easier. It has to be lower than 13%...right?
Any plans, Papaya, to move to a majority black neighborhood, where you as a Cuban-American are the whitest person around? Or do you plan on continuing The Goodwhite Thread from snowflake white Czech Republic, where you currently reside?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The cognitive dissonance here is depressing to say the least. I understand the sentiment but the grasp of the realities of the situation at hand is completely at odds with what you guys are actually facing.

The US is run by hostile globalist Jews.
Not just before Trump got elected.
They're running it right now.
They want you dead or at least subjugated.
Your votes mean nothing.
There is no democratic path back to the 1950's.
There is no bloodless path back to traditionalist white domination of DC.

These are facts.

Ergo black/mexican/jew repatriation is not going to happen.
Any claims that empire and military might can be used to fix these demographic issues are nonsensical.
Using the military to your benefit would by definition require a coup against the heavily entrenched ZOG in DC.

From here until revolution/collapse the only option you have is to leave the US entirely or find a white area and use increasingly difficult extra-legal measures to ensure it remains white.

As for "what percentage of non-whites" well that too is a fallacious concept. Under what? A constitutionally limited democracy? Over what time? 300 years? A nation made up of 10% ball busting whites could rule indefinitely over a 90% black population if they didn't get soft (which they always do). The Spartans did something like that for centuries. The percentage of whites is irrelevant. What it always comes down to is to what degree the whites have become pathetic cucks and how much they're willing to suffer before they start busting heads and taking names again.

Better question. What percentage of your wealth can be controlled by Jews before you democracy is toast?

Why come up with bizarre plans to "deal with" 12 percent of your population who many people consider to be victims already when your major problem is the 2% who control the government, the media, finance and virtually every other control lever in your society?

Why do you think the Jews are so desperate to make sure the national spotlight of white discontent remains focused like a laser on blacks?

Jews would love nothing more than for what remains of the white fighting spirit to burn itself out in a futile battle against black America while they giddily watch from the sidelines writing drafts for a trillion essays about the new original sin that will spark white guilt for another two centuries.

I'm going to say it until the sun burns out. Secede. Principally first. Officially later. Christians only. Nobody else. Whatever remains will be more than manageable.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
The cognitive dissonance here is depressing to say the least. I understand the sentiment but the grasp of the realities of the situation at hand is completely at odds with what you guys are actually facing.

The US is run by hostile globalist Jews.
Not just before Trump got elected.
They're running it right now.
They want you dead or at least subjugated.
Your votes mean nothing.
There is no democratic path back to the 1950's.
There is no bloodless path back to traditionalist white domination of DC.

These are facts.

Ergo black/mexican/jew repatriation is not going to happen.
Any claims that empire and military might can be used to fix these demographic issues are nonsensical.
Using the military to your benefit would by definition require a coup against the heavily entrenched ZOG in DC.

From here until revolution/collapse the only option you have is to leave the US entirely or find a white area and use increasingly difficult extra-legal measures to ensure it remains white.

As for "what percentage of non-whites" well that too is a fallacious concept. Under what? A constitutionally limited democracy? Over what time? 300 years? A nation made up of 10% ball busting whites could rule indefinitely over a 90% black population if they didn't get soft (which they always do). The Spartans did something like that for centuries. The percentage of whites is irrelevant. What it always comes down to is to what degree the whites have become pathetic cucks and how much they're willing to suffer before they start busting heads and taking names again.

Better question. What percentage of your wealth can be controlled by Jews before you democracy is toast?

Why come up with bizarre plans to "deal with" 12 percent of your population who many people consider to be victims already when your major problem is the 2% who control the government, the media, finance and virtually every other control lever in your society?

Why do you think the Jews are so desperate to make sure the national spotlight of white discontent remains focused like a laser on blacks?

Jews would love nothing more than for what remains of the white fighting spirit to burn itself out in a futile battle against black America while they giddily watch from the sidelines writing drafts for a trillion essays about the new original sin that will spark white guilt for another two centuries.

I'm going to say it until the sun burns out. Secede. Principally first. Officially later. Christians only. Nobody else. Whatever remains will be more than manageable.
Interesting points. And note that the rioters & looters simply burned down various areas of cities. They haven't actually targeted specific famous people or elite folks that actually have power. I don't think the power structure in this country is at all scared. They are still safe up in the hills on both coasts.

Easy_C

Crow
I've met some of those people. the way they think is "Well if it looks like it's getting bad I'll just go to my place at [insert rural destination in red state or New Zealand]". They don't think it can impact them.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Any plans, Papaya, to move to a majority black neighborhood, where you as a Cuban-American are the whitest person around? Or do you plan on continuing The Goodwhite Thread from snowflake white Czech Republic, where you currently reside?
Since you cant answer my question Ill answer it for you. There is no specfic "number" thats a racial "tipping point". Thats because this isnt about race...its about ideology.

Why would I move to a "majority black neighborhood"? I worked, risked and sacrificed to be able to live exactly where I want to. America is about earning your options after all...isnt it? It happens to be in one of the most affluent zip codes in the US. I like it here. (yes I hold RE interests in several foreign countries including Czechia) but I "reside" in the US.

Im flattered that you've paid me enough attention to think you know something about me especially since I dont remember you at all. For the record Im not "Cuban American". Im an American born and raised. Period. My family ancestry happens to be white Spanish settlers in Cuba. Some would and have called them "colonizers".

Enough about me though. As I said. This whole issue is far less about race than "belief systems". Far less. Do you think the globo-communists care that the numerical majority of people in the BLM "movement" are white? Of course not...because it isnt a racial issue. Black Lives Dont Matter. For them its the ideological divide is all that matters. It been cultivated for a long time and its harvest season

Will this thread make any difference? Id argue that it will have exactly to the percentage (tipping) point as much impact as any other on this forum.

This thread could easily be called "The Good Black" thread. To characterize this thread as "goodwhite" when it is literally the opposite is either astoundingly obtuse or trollish.