Black people speaking truth about race issues

Easy_C

Crow
I don’t think anyone is saying it’s impossible. However when you feel status anxiety because of your race then the Democrat promise of giving you elevated status because of just being the right color is extremely hard to resist. It’s in their immediate self interest to play into that

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
^ Of course. Thats why Im personally impressed that some of these blacks have enough courage to their convictions to speak publicly. It would be a much easier path to simply go with the flow

Candace Owens for example stated how many supportive emails and texts she's gotten from black people that are too afraid to agree openly

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Perhaps you can first tell me what exactly is that tipping point? What percentage exactly?

Ill make it easier. It has to be lower than 13%...right?
The bigger question is how much diversity needs to be in positions of power to actually enforce such a tipping point?

Nearly every new "cop killing a black man" narrative will happen in a city where the District Attorney or the Police Chief or the Mayoral office happens to be a "diversity hire" who then brings down the gauntlet on every officer because the criminal killed happened to be black and the officer, white.

Easy_C

Crow
^ Of course. Thats why Im personally impressed that some of these blacks have enough courage to their convictions to speak publicly. It would be a much easier path to simply go with the flow

Candace Owens for example stated how many supportive emails and texts she's gotten from black people that are too afraid to agree openly
And how much of a deviation from historical voting patterns did that translate into in 2016 and 2018?

ABeast

Sparrow
Black approves rates for a Trump were reported at 40% too.

How much voting support did that translate into? Zero.
But how many didn't bother to vote for the Dems? I doubt there will be some large turnout of Blacks for Trump, but that doesn't mean that a certain amount staying home won't have a big impact.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The bigger question is how much diversity needs to be in positions of power to actually enforce such a tipping point?
Power as defined by an office and title provided to you by a distant billionaire Jew who can just as easily have you replaced if you don't dance to his tune?

If you clicked your fingers and the blacks disappeared, you think you're going back to the 1950's?

While Soros and Adelson and Zuckerberg still have passports and checkbooks?

You deal with the puppet masters first because they have literally 7 billion replacement puppets ready to take the place of the ones you exhaust yourself battling. We can all gripe about annoying minorities and defend ourselves if need be, but let's not delude ourselves. You deal with the grabblers first or you're wasting your time.

LeoniusD

Sparrow
Good article by an anonymous black professor - he has obviously to stay anonymous or severe repercussions would follow to both his professional as well as personal life. Thomas Sowell mentioned a few times that he did not know that speaking the truth would make him a persona non-grata among the black and mainstream (quasi Bolshevik) society.

Article is long, but abridged here:

Dear Profs X & Y
.... The claim that the difficulties that the black community faces are entirely causally explained [in terms] of white systemic racism, white supremacy, and other forms of white discrimination... should be vigorously challenged by historians.

Instead, it is being treated as an axiomatic truth without serious consideration of its profound flaws, or its worrying implication of total black impotence. This hypothesis is transforming our institution and our culture, without any space for dissent...

A counter-narrative exists. ...Consider the proportion of black incarcerated Americans. This proportion is often used to characterize the criminal justice system as anti-black. However, if we use the precise same methodology, we would have to conclude that the criminal justice system is even more anti-male than it is anti-black.
Would we characterize criminal justice as a systemic misandrist conspiracy against innocent American men?

I hope you see that this type of reasoning is flawed, and requires a significant suspension of our rational faculties. Black people are not incarcerated at higher rates than their involvement in violent crime would predict. This fact has been demonstrated multiple times across multiple jurisdictions in multiple countries.

And yet, I see my department uncritically reproducing a narrative that diminishes black agency in favor of a white-centric explanation that appeals to the department's apparent desire to shoulder the 'white man's burden' and to promote a narrative of white guilt.

If we claim that the criminal justice system is white-supremacist, why is it that Asian Americans, Indian Americans, and Nigerian Americans are incarcerated at vastly lower rates than white Americans?

This is a funny sort of white supremacy.
Even Jewish Americans are incarcerated less than gentile whites. I think it's fair to say that your average white supremacist disapproves of Jews. And yet, these alleged white supremacists incarcerate gentiles at vastly higher rates than Jews.

None of this is addressed in your literature. None of this is explained, beyond hand-waving and ad hominems. "Those are racist dog whistles". "The model minority myth is a white supremacist". "Only fascists talk about black-on-black crime", ad nauseam.

THE TRUTH ABOUT FLOYD

As a final point, our university and department has made multiple statements celebrating and eulogizing George Floyd. Floyd was a multiple felon who once held a pregnant black woman at gunpoint. He broke into her home with a gang of men and pointed a gun at her pregnant stomach.

He terrorized the women in his community. He sired and abandoned multiple children, playing no part in their support or upbringing, failing one of the most basic tests of decency for a human being. He was a drug-addict and sometime drug-dealer, a swindler who preyed upon his honest and hard-working neighbors.

And yet, the regents of UC and the historians of the UCB History department are celebrating this violent criminal, elevating his name to virtual sainthood. A man who hurt women. A man who hurt black women.
With the full collaboration of the UCB history department, corporate America, most mainstream media outlets, and some of the wealthiest and most privileged opinion-shaping elites of the USA, he has become a culture hero, buried in a golden casket, his (recognized) family showered with gifts and praise.

Americans are being socially pressured into kneeling for this violent, abusive misogynist. A generation of black men is being coerced into identifying with George Floyd, the absolute worst specimen of our race and species.

I'm ashamed of my department. I would say that I'm ashamed of both of you, but perhaps you agree with me, and are simply afraid, as I am, of the backlash of speaking the truth. It's hard to know what kneeling means when you have to kneel to keep your job. It shouldn't affect the strength of my argument above, but for the record, I write as a person of color.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Power as defined by an office and title provided to you by a distant billionaire Jew who can just as easily have you replaced if you don't dance to his tune?

If you clicked your fingers and the blacks disappeared, you think you're going back to the 1950's?

While Soros and Adelson and Zuckerberg still have passports and checkbooks?

You deal with the puppet masters first because they have literally 7 billion replacement puppets ready to take the place of the ones you exhaust yourself battling. We can all gripe about annoying minorities and defend ourselves if need be, but let's not delude ourselves. You deal with the grabblers first or you're wasting your time.
Totally valid response. Agree 100%. But how exactly would we get close to these individuals in order to relieve them of their life, in minecraft, of course?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Their control mechanisms are almost entirely psychological. They are like a sickly, frail old wizard mind-controlling an army of orcs.

Break the spell and you wont need to do much of anything. There will be plenty of people out for their blood.

If you're not on the path to absolution through Christ then I'm limited in the advice I can give you which you'd be willing to receive.

My position is to reject all those who reject Christ, and I will reject them most strongly in the order of which they have been given the power to subvert the souls of my fellow man.

Reveal them. Break their spells.

The orcs will do the rest.

Were I a bachelor in the US or any contested zone right now I would be stocking up on spray paint and stencils and working hard to subvert the rule of the subversives.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Their control mechanisms are almost entirely psychological. They are like a sickly, frail old wizard mind-controlling an army of orcs.

Break the spell and you wont need to do much of anything. There will be plenty of people out for their blood.

If you're not on the path to absolution through Christ then I'm limited in the advice I can give you which you'd be willing to receive.

My position is to reject all those who reject Christ, and I will reject them most strongly in the order of which they have been given the power to subvert the souls of my fellow man.

Reveal them. Break their spells.

The orcs will do the rest.

Were I a bachelor in the US or any contested zone right now I would be stocking up on spray paint and stencils and working hard to subvert the rule of the subversives.
Maybe that's probably why Magic as portrayed in Fantasy Fiction wasn't instituted by God. Its limited enough in power that mindtricks are the only thing left.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Darren Seals was a black "activist" that died under mysterious circumstances.

He saw through BLMs smokescreen. Some questions as to whether BLM leadership had him murdered still remain.

LeoniusD

Sparrow

Go to 1300 and you see a brave young black man who triggers a white BLM liberal woman with the 13% to 50%+ violent crime stats of the black population in the US. After you admit this, then you can start changing something on a basis of truth. It´s the same in the personal life - only when you admit your faults can you start to change them or improve. No amount of blaming KFC and Nestle will let your weight go down as if by miracle.

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Good thread.

Agree, it won't convince any hardcore leftist, but we all resonate more with people who are similar to us. I resonate more with the message of an Australian than a NZer, and with an NZer more than an American, even though this is only a small effect I understand that from a pure logical POV this doesn't make much sense.

One thing I'll agree with the 'left' is the 'not all <xyz> people' (even though leftists use this against us).

This forum has (or had) some wise black voices and I have benefitted from their insight and thoughts. This is something I don't get to do much in Australia.

To disregard anything and everything the global black community (or any other identity group) can offer is foolish IMO. Trust me, I'm fully aware of 'despite being 13%' etc and all that. There is more to life than average IQ rates and I think we focus too much on that one dimension. Community cohesion / connectedness to family and community, for example, is something white people suck at and we can learn from blacks, asians and hispanics.

Crimes rates are obviously a problem. Imagine if the black community in America went back to the time when they had successful families, lower crime, present black fathers and so on? Even if you take a purely selfish view it's wise to encourage this and to have mutually beneficial exchanges. Ignore the lost causes. I don't believe in giving people a hand out but I'll give anyone a hand up (second to my own tribe, as I would expect from them). Constantly putting them down is not the way.

My contributions - just about anything by Thomas Sowell (probably already mentioned)

We need to recognise and support the courage it would take for someone to go up against the majority in their group like this:

Or like this. Even if Trump is a stooge, the message is still a good one.
http://instagr.am/p/CA_QvGkn5rK/

Last edited: