Black people speaking truth about race issues

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Crimes rates are obviously a problem. Imagine if the black community in America went back to the time when they had successful families, lower crime, present black fathers and so on? Even if you take a purely selfish view it's wise to encourage this and to have mutually beneficial exchanges. Ignore the lost causes. I don't believe in giving people a hand out but I'll give anyone a hand up (second to my own tribe, as I would expect from them). Constantly putting them down is not the way.
As I mentioned in another post, in order to achieve what black people had in the 50's in America you would have to take steps that virtually no modern conservative would tolerate the thought of, much less put into practice.

For a start you would need segregation (so black owned businesses didn't need to compete with non-blacks) and you would need African style policing that had a focus on harsh and immediate corporal punishment rather than European style capital punishment.

Sadly conservatives want to talk about the feelgood stuff like keeping families intact and ending negative incentives like welfare but they choose to remain deliberately ignorant or willfully obtuse about the whole spectrum of changes that would be necessary.

Let me guarantee you, if you reduced welfare for blacks in the US right now all you would end up with is a bunch of starving, homeless blacks (who would riot, but that's besides the point). Low-IQ jobs are vanishing by the day and what's left of them is being taken by the low-spectrum latinos. Meanwhile black-run businesses get edged out by asians and indians who are more industrious and shall we say "creative with their book-keeping".

Liberals don't have the answers but conservatives are every bit as pridefully delusional as the liberals. It's silly to suggest that if you cut off welfare for a low IQ demographic in a country with mechanized labor and no segregation that they will still somehow lift themselves up by their bootstraps and get their act together.

Knowing this, the reality of the situation is both horrible and liberating.

There is no solution that more than 1% of Americans would find more palatable than simply kicking the can down the road, and so that is what will happen until the money runs out and the system collapses. There is nothing we or anyone can do in the face of the current level of brainwashing. Heck, even on this forum of all places the idea of re-segregating society is doubtless seen by many as being so fascist as to be unthinkable, but if you ask them how a 90 IQ black is going to run a business that will compete with a 110 IQ asian then they flip the Disney switch and skip to "...they all lived happily ever after".

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Knowing this, the reality of the situation is both horrible and liberating.
I'm waiting for that liberating part to drop... it is slowly happening.

Very hard pill to swallow as a patriot. Having said that, I just found out that Steve Pavlina is full TDS blue pilled. He's an incredibly intelligent guy, but if someone like him can't see what's going on (nor have the emotional stability to hear someone out - he censors any opposing views, no matter how pleasant and polite) then it does make you lose hope.

I assume it's just to "enjoy the decline" (to quote Aaron Clarey) / just focus on my immediate circle of concern (close family, friends) and let it runs it's course?

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The vast majority of people need to see themselves as the good guy, so all the elites need to do is create a cascading series of lies about what "good" is and most people will get stuck at one of those levels. The vast majority of conservatives only make it as far as "freedom and meritocratic equality" which is both non-Biblical and non-patriarchal, therefore doomed to failure even if it works better than the garbage the Left wants.

The truth is liberating in as much as you no longer have to trouble yourself with the what-ifs. I'm not so sure about enjoying the decline. This is a time to get your affairs in order and get right with God. What's coming down the line is not going to be very fair in who it crushes or impoverishes and it will give little to no notice in advance. People talking about enjoying the decline don't really understand what's waiting at the bottom. If they did then they would be doing something other than enjoying the decline.

I could post some pictures from farm invasions in South Africa but I think you get the point.

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Thanks. I think Aaron Clarey and you are roughly on the same page with this. It will be brutal. In the book he analyses Berliners during the final stages of the war. They were completely destroyed as a people, they were tearing off leather from chairs to eat as food. They just had to accept it and disconnect physiologically from what was happening to them. It's similar to the Clown World meme.

It proposes we should prepare for an extremely hellish situation, but not let it depress us. Accept it, make peace with it. Know that nothing could have been done. He talks about earning below the income tax threshold (~$15k US) and living ultra frugally as to not pay tax to the beast. He even goes a step further and proposes mooching of the government as much as you can because there is nothing that can stop it and everyone else is doing it. Not for me, but an interesting idea.

I thought it was a good and thought provoking book (and audiobook), the only one I could find on the topic. It's hard to say if it's black or white pill. He is an atheist, though.

The only other guy I know who talks about this is Blackdragon. He uses the metaphor of the West being a close friend you really like that is drowning. He's drowning because he has a weight strapped around his ankle that he could unhitch, but chooses not to, no matter how much you yell and scream at him. When you attempt to pull him out of the water, he starts stabbing you with a knife. At some point you have do have to think 'why bother'.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Living ultra-frugally is a good preparation for what's coming but it also diminishes your ability to prepare for the long term. It's a very difficult issue to balance. As for clown world, I don't credit it with providing a lasting coping mechanism although Australians tend to get further with it than most peoples. In the end without God you will not find strength to both endure the suffering ahead and retain your humanity. You will have to pick one, just like the godless in the gulags did.

This is why I'm disinterested in any political solution that doesn't have Christ at the heart of it. Virtually every non-denominational ism is premised around chasing the best path to material wealth and is by definition self-defeating because of it.

Most of this stuff discussed is interesting and thought provoking.
Issue is here that its alot of white guys over-inflating their intellect talking about black guys whilst undervaluing their intellect, this gives a warped and biased discussion where its almost an echo chamber.

A real conversation has sides from both parties (white and black ) present to discuss\

I know people love to use the crime stats reported by white people to look better however, who does the majority of financial crime? Stuff that is affecting all of us during this COVID 19 enforced shutdown? Are people scared to really go after ((who hurts them)).

My opinion as a non american black is the following:

-mainly jews/ but definitely whites , both did do some undeniable fucked up things to the american blacks over the years
(slavery/black wall st/ jim crow laws/ redlining/preventing slaves from reading/denial of land/planned parenthood/welfare/crack epidemic)
-as such actions do have consequences in the form of unrest and social issues that were exacbetrated due to those events in the past ruining any form of better co-operation

-People who did advocate change MLK Malcolm X, Huey etc assassinated and JFK on top of that
-BLM is a joke that I can't identify with
-I don't mind Trump, however the fact that poor/middle class whites think a guy who is born elite and a multimillionaire with jewish family ties is actually for the everyday white american is laughable

Some solutions could be:
-Reparation for descants of slaves , the jews,japs and indians received a form of reparations
-Heavily incentivised programs for proper education eg. Australia just decreased fees for STEM degrees and increased liberal arts fees
-personally I would like internal segregation for blacks (smart.hardworking.honest blacks) on one side and (the dickheads on the otherside) (not left or right)
-You can't just ship people back to where they came from or whites would need to follow suit to europe so everyone has to stay in USA and grow the fuck up
-If you personally want to expatriate or commit white flight thats your choice too

Ultimately I've carved up a nice life for myself, thanks to being open minded and looking for who gives the best info on the internet introducting me to the redpill early, roosh's old stuff, this forum, cryptocurrency, travelling, aaron clarey's books and countless other things.

I don't like LGBT/Degenarcy and all that crap
I don't like people like Candace Owens (I think she has some identity issues which is a hallmark of american blacks who do not know their homeland)

I'm black but neither left nor right.
I know my homeland and have been in Africa, I can look at things balanced from both sides.
I've also been to the states and understand how different all of you are.

I know people love to use the crime stats reported by white people to look better however, who does the majority of financial crime? Stuff that is affecting all of us during this COVID 19 enforced shutdown? Are people scared to really go after ((who hurts them)).
Small scales financial fraud is a black thing more than a white thing. For instance, passing obviously counterfeit $20s, which was how George Floyd ended up talking to the police. I've never seen a white person do it. I've seen black people try it dozens of times. Once you include the small schemes, which your average black is smart enough to try, financial crimes become noticeably black.

Some solutions could be:
-Reparation for descants of slaves , the jews,japs and indians received a form of reparations
In the end reparations would be a wealth transfer from the white middle class to the 1%. Very few black people would benefit long term, the same as how poor lottery winners usually end up poor again. Or how professional athletes from poor backgrounds end up bankrupt shortly after retirement.

-Heavily incentivised programs for proper education eg. Australia just decreased fees for STEM degrees and increased liberal arts fees
Poor blacks need trade schools. Not stem degrees. The higher admissions to liberal arts degrees is a great idea though. Lots of blacks us affirmative action to get into a school, and then can only hack it in liberal arts. They aren't going to drop from Harvard to Kentucky in order to study STEM.

-personally I would like internal segregation for blacks (smart.hardworking.honest blacks) on one side and (the dickheads on the otherside) (not left or right)
One of the big problems with the black community after desegregation is that successful blacks seceded from the rest of black America. High IQ, successful blacks need to take responsibility for enforcing community values. Other races can't do this.

I don't like people like Candace Owens (I think she has some identity issues which is a hallmark of american blacks who do not know their homeland)
The ADOS homeland is the USA. They have a very distinct culture that's recognized worldwide. Their culture is certainly much more unified than that of white America, for obvious reasons. They may have issues due to not having their own "state." I do think that creates problems in ethnic groups. But there's no evidence that black Americans want their own country.

Easy_C

Crow
One of the big problems with the black community after desegregation is that successful blacks seceded from the rest of black America. High IQ, successful blacks need to take responsibility for enforcing community values. Other races can't do this.
That’s the way things do tend to shake them selves out naturally. When you have a dynamic like this (also present in Arabic and SouthWest Asian regions) the natural equilibrium is one of an iron fist rule where a capable monarch ruthlessly enforces the group’s social values. You can see some microcosm of this here by looking at your typical white gang operates (they tend towards organization complete with officer titles and voting ) compared to how ethnic gangs tend towards having a strong power or player or two that everyone gets in line behind

Small scales financial fraud is a black thing more than a white thing. For instance, passing obviously counterfeit $20s, which was how George Floyd ended up talking to the police. I've never seen a white person do it. I've seen black people try it dozens of times. Once you include the small schemes, which your average black is smart enough to try, financial crimes become noticeably black.

In the end reparations would be a wealth transfer from the white middle class to the 1%. Very few black people would benefit long term, the same as how poor lottery winners usually end up poor again. Or how professional athletes from poor backgrounds end up bankrupt shortly after retirement.

Poor blacks need trade schools. Not stem degrees. The higher admissions to liberal arts degrees is a great idea though. Lots of blacks us affirmative action to get into a school, and then can only hack it in liberal arts. They aren't going to drop from Harvard to Kentucky in order to study STEM.

The ADOS homeland is the USA. They have a very distinct culture that's recognized worldwide. Their culture is certainly much more unified than that of white America, for obvious reasons. They may have issues due to not having their own "state." I do think that creates problems in ethnic groups. But there's no evidence that black Americans want their own country.

I'll rebutt your points with these:

1- It really isn't if you really think Whites and Jewish bankers aren't committing the vast majority of financial crimes you really need to google fractional reserve banking.

2- Reparations were administered through the us gov to japs jews and indians and the same could be done to the ADOS people. On top of that Israel gets billions per year in US aid, solution- either reallocate that money or have the gov pay, hey they just bailed the banks out again to the tune of trillions. White middle class gets fucked either way

3- Trade schools is a good point, however you can have trade and STEM.
I'm not american so I personally had nothing like affirmative action to get my STEM degree. So it can be done.
In face I did not even know affirmative action was a thing for years and was shocked to find out it existed in the US

4- Actually man the successful black leaders get assassinated. Malcolm Luther King, Malcolm X, Huey Newton. Isn't intresting how they've all been killed and race-hustlers like Jesse jackson, Al Sharpton remain? Its by design.
Any real black leader with black approval gets taken out. So maybe stop having black figureheads vilified and targeted for death.

5- Man I'll tell you what as a African who was born and raised in a western country , the ADOS are looked to by other African blacks as clowns.
To our eyes, they are lost clueless people, with no faith, language, recognition of culture or their roots. Honestly when the ADOS had Black Wall St they would have done well longer-term if not sabotaged. Maybe no country is needed but a state or a special economic zone could work. Main point is White Americans do not own America. No one does, and if they did it would go the Natives first.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Imagine not being a wealthy Jew or plantation owner and having to compete with all the free labor (slavery)
I imagine the majority of whites at the time disliked slavery. It must have been devastating to the job market.

Hollywood narratives and the (((controllers))) of information would never allow us to know any of this of course.
The beguile and cunning to turn centuries old Semitic slavery practices into a white (holocaust) like psychological/cultural weapon is just so evil it makes my skin crawl.

Imagine not being a wealthy Jew or plantation owner and having to compete with all the free labor (slavery)
I imagine the majority of whites at the time disliked slavery. It must have been devastating to the job market.

Hollywood narratives and the (((controllers))) of information would never allow us to know any of this of course.
The beguile and cunning to turn centuries old Semitic slavery practices into a white (holocaust) like psychological/cultural weapon is just so evil it makes my skin crawl.

Yeah i agree there
However you can't absolve whites from the following
-black wall st burning down
- jim crow laws
-redlining
-lynchings
-denial of land
-planned parenthood
-welfare breakdown of family unit
-crack epidemic

Sword and Board

Woodpecker

Imagine constant messages and imagery like this being pumped generation after generation into the minds of Blacks and whites and the psychological damage it could wrought.
All the while it was Speilberg and his fellow tribesman Guilty of such things.

Also note the subtle assault on Christianity added to the mix with the crucifix thrust in the face of the slaves boarding the ship in bondage. Snakes

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Yeah i agree there
However you can't absolve whites from the following
-black wall st burning down
- jim crow laws
-redlining
-lynchings
-denial of land
-planned parenthood
-welfare breakdown of family unit
-crack epidemic
All been paid for multiple times over by welfare money (reparayshuns), whites murdered by blacks, whites raped by blacks and whites robbed by blacks and whites assaulted by blacks, the costs of affirmative action and the additional costs born by white society due to miscellaneous black behavior such as additional policing.

That blacks still feel hard done by is beyond comprehension. They are the most pathetic, whiny, spoiled, entitled minority in the history of the planet. At least the jews put in some effort.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
All been paid for multiple times over by welfare money (reparayshuns), whites murdered by blacks, whites raped by blacks and whites robbed by blacks and whites assaulted by blacks, the costs of affirmative action and the additional costs born by white society due to miscellaneous black behavior such as additional policing.

That blacks still feel hard done by is beyond comprehension. They are the most pathetic, whiny, spoiled, entitled minority in the history of the planet. At least the jews put in some effort.
Add to the fact...

Tulsa race fight is of course lied about by the media today. The story you are told about white people being jealous and burning down black wall street is a complete lie.

Jim Crow allowed for the separation and stronger black families and communities most here are now supporting.

Less African Americans have been lynched in the entire history of the USA than African Americans kill other African Americans in a year. Add to the fact that the lynchings were done because of a crime that the person was suspected of committing. Not that I support it, but it has be put into context.

Welfare, Crack epidemic, planned parenthood, has harmed whites nearly as much as blacks. These have certainly not helped the white community at all.

Last edited:

ginsu

Sparrow
I'm black but neither left nor right.
I know my homeland and have been in Africa, I can look at things balanced from both sides.
I've also been to the states and understand how different all of you are.
. Main point is White Americans do not own America. No one does, and if they did it would go the Natives first.
Yes it can't be expressed how horrible it is what happened to the native Americans, so lets learn from this crime in humanity and not repeat it by robbing another peoples of what they consider to be their homelands. I think you can agree on that, or is it revenge you are looking for.

Are you really able to look at it in a balanced way though ?. You don't have to worry about Africa still being African in 100 years. You have a homeland as you call it. I don't think you are able to feel the same existential threat to being on the end of a deliberate extermination agenda. Saying that white Americans do not own america shows you have no empathy for this fact. Yes horrible things happened in Africa and still go on today, but you have the numbers to not have to worry about at least this, which in the end is the most important of all.

You don't seem to realize how insane it sounds that you are telling white Americans they don't own their lands. but the whites certainly have a right to all the wealth and culture that was built for them by their ancestors there. Just like you feel that whites have no claim to African culture or wealth i imagine and want them to stay out of there. Its not possible to separate this from the lands itself anymore, at some point everyone needs to stand where they stand and move on from the past.

It's convenient that you have a list of crimes that you attribute to whites, do you also have a list of their accomplishments that improved the world ?. What inventions, medication, infrastructure, education, rule of law etc etc have whites brought to other places in the world that would compensate for their crimes ?. Or do they still have to pay with being robbed of a place to call home.

Are you and Africans going to pay me for the damages done by African migrants in my home country ?. I think its obvious that this is just nonsense.

Its funny and sad the pattern of people from other races/cultures being raised in the west. They do feel proud of all the benefits it gave them ( you mentioned your STEM ) and then repay it with saying that whites don't have a claim to their lands. I don't blame you, you''re just another victim of the education system that taught you this disguised hatred and you are not even aware it sits inside of you.

Europeans and Americans are more or less the same people. Just like you probably consider inhabitants from one side of Africa to the other to be all African. yes there are also affirmative action policies in Europe.

Last edited:

the high

Woodpecker
I mostly sidestep these conversations as they tend to devolve into this Spy vs. Spy, back and forth where people end up talking past each other. Damn near all the evil in this world is perpetuated by a small cabal of people. And after this covid/riots thing, and seeing how low these ghouls and their subordinates will stoop I'm convinced it's always been that way. Blacks like the Tuskegee experiments were the test subjects for cultural marxism in America. Whites being a bit more resistant to it, put up a better fight but as we see today they're succumbing to it too. However you may feel about whites or blacks, always remember who are the conductors of most of what we see today. The crack epidemic in the 80's is the opioid epidemic today.