Black people speaking truth about race issues

Seems like the satanic elite is now bringing "Drill music" (trap that survives around murderous feuds) to Ireland.

They take what's innately stronger in black people (tendency towards violence and psychopathy) and amplify it and direct it through their media.

When Ireland is a gang warzone people are less likely to protest against being looted economically through ridiculous rents.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
I wouldn’t get too bogged down in the black/white grabbler trap. Always remember the grabblers are experts at creating conflict with different peoples. That includes online forums. People aren’t always who they say they are. Nor are they arguing in good faith.
But to always assume bad faith is a mistake as well.

People like Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, John McWhorter, Shelby Steele and Coleman Hughes , et al, face a whole different level of mob wrath. It takes a lot of courage to swim against the tide that way

PixelFree

Woodpecker
He talks about earning below the income tax threshold (~$15k US) and living ultra frugally as to not pay tax to the beast. He even goes a step further and proposes mooching of the government as much as you can because there is nothing that can stop it and everyone else is doing it. Not for me, but an interesting idea.
Further to this, he also suggests learning a trade or common handyman skills to use for barter. You fix your barbers leaky toilet, he cuts your hair for 3 months or whatever. Untaxable income in a sense, cannot be confiscated and financial crash proof.

Not tax advice, I don't understand the implications in your jurisdiction.

Main point is White Americans do not own America. No one does, and if they did it would go the Natives first.
White Americans do own America. We built it. Now, we are in the process of losing our homeland and our state, but the future is unwritten. Of course ADOS and Indians have a right to live here, but neither group is capable of building a functioning 1st world nation-state. They have to choose between living in the nation-state of another group, or 3rd world status in their own nation-state.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
From a Jamaican man living in Japan:

George Floyd Riots: The Reality Gap
Customizable reality is a feature not a bug when it comes to liberalism. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the subject of race relations. Crime statistics make plain that the root cause of black people's problems with the criminal justice system is a result of disproportionate criminality. A basic study of history is sufficient to conclude that white people have no special cause for collective guilt over slavery. Blacks who descended from slaves in North America today are objectively better off than those who stayed in Africa. Are the police perfect? Of course not. Does racism still exist? Certainly. But if these two things were really as oppressive as BLM suggests then why do we see Nigerian, Jamaican, and other non-white immigrant groups outperforming whites? Never once in history has there been a situation where millions of people of varying ethnic groups from around the world have struggled desperately to immigrate to a country that oppresses them, yet this is the absurd narrative we are meant to believe regarding race relations in America.

There is a significant reality gap on the issue and the divide is not really black people vs. white people. Many tens of millions of white people believe in the "oppressed minorities" narrative and a large number of non-whites, particularly immigrants from certain countries, do not believe it. The tragic thing about it is that this gap will only perpetuate the cultural maladies plaguing black America. So long as groups like BLM keep people convinced that black Americans cannot succeed without endless "reforms" and handouts from white Americans, black Americans will never be truly free. In truth the real oppression is spiritual - a far deeper and more degrading form of oppression than physical bondage. This is really what we ought to criticize white people for - this endless need among white liberals to use black suffering as political fuel for their utopia. They don't actually care about us. They don't want us to succeed because then we would be of no use to them.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
^Excellent post. Id never heard of this guy

In truth the real oppression is spiritual - a far deeper and more degrading form of oppression than physical bondage. This is really what we ought to criticize white people for - this endless need among white liberals to use black suffering as political fuel for their utopia. They don't actually care about us. They don't want us to succeed because then we would be of no use to them.

Worth noting again that this is a black man's position

White Americans do own America. We built it. Now, we are in the process of losing our homeland and our state, but the future is unwritten. Of course ADOS and Indians have a right to live here, but neither group is capable of building a functioning 1st world nation-state. They have to choose between living in the nation-state of another group, or 3rd world status in their own nation-state.
the whites are quickly becoming the minority in the US. keep makng those half black and hal asian babies and you will have no white future.

Rob Banks

Pelican
Very interesting interview of Tommy Sotomayor by Stefan Molyneux

Spoiler alert: Tommy does not defend the cop who killed George Floyd:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Well meaning correction.

Floyd died of an overdose. The cop didn't kill anyone. Even a solid section of the Right is still propagating this incorrect Left wing frame. It was a clever trick, I'll admit it. At first glance I thought the cop really did kill him. But Floyd didn't die of suffocation. He died of a heart attack due to a drug overdose.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
These guys are pretty funny talking about the Bubba Watson "hate crime"

My favorite part..."We arent African American,,,we American! I aint ever even been to Africa!"

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
These rational right-leaning black folk can talk until they're blue in the face, but all it does is create confirmation for right-wingers as the leftist Bolsheviks write them off as "Uncle Tom" or brainwashed. The other day I saw a black guy on Facebook denouncing Candace Owens and dodging a request from someone else to look in Thomas Sowell or someone else like him.

I don't really see pundits such as Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens really changing minds and bringing more moderate shitlibs over to the side of Truth and Beauty. Maybe they help lay a foundation for a potential conversion, but I think stuff like the government sitting by while rioters destroy cities or places like CHOP pop up is when they (hopefully) start to see the light

bucky

Pelican
As I mentioned in another post, in order to achieve what black people had in the 50's in America you would have to take steps that virtually no modern conservative would tolerate the thought of, much less put into practice.

For a start you would need segregation (so black owned businesses didn't need to compete with non-blacks) and you would need African style policing that had a focus on harsh and immediate corporal punishment rather than European style capital punishment.

Sadly conservatives want to talk about the feelgood stuff like keeping families intact and ending negative incentives like welfare but they choose to remain deliberately ignorant or willfully obtuse about the whole spectrum of changes that would be necessary.

Let me guarantee you, if you reduced welfare for blacks in the US right now all you would end up with is a bunch of starving, homeless blacks (who would riot, but that's besides the point). Low-IQ jobs are vanishing by the day and what's left of them is being taken by the low-spectrum latinos. Meanwhile black-run businesses get edged out by asians and indians who are more industrious and shall we say "creative with their book-keeping".

Liberals don't have the answers but conservatives are every bit as pridefully delusional as the liberals. It's silly to suggest that if you cut off welfare for a low IQ demographic in a country with mechanized labor and no segregation that they will still somehow lift themselves up by their bootstraps and get their act together.

Knowing this, the reality of the situation is both horrible and liberating.

There is no solution that more than 1% of Americans would find more palatable than simply kicking the can down the road, and so that is what will happen until the money runs out and the system collapses. There is nothing we or anyone can do in the face of the current level of brainwashing. Heck, even on this forum of all places the idea of re-segregating society is doubtless seen by many as being so fascist as to be unthinkable, but if you ask them how a 90 IQ black is going to run a business that will compete with a 110 IQ asian then they flip the Disney switch and skip to "...they all lived happily ever after".
Brilliant post, Leonard. You nailed it, and I can't add much. Over here in the US we're not even allowed to ask the right questions, let alone approach anything like a real solution. So we continue to kick that can further down the road, as you put it, grasping ever more desperately for even better feel-good slogans and pretty lies, figuring the reason none of it ever works must be other people being racist.