Black people speaking truth about race issues

Yrden

Pigeon
It's literally 'muh based black man'. I don't care anymore. Cool there's like...1-2% that aren't race baintingly retarded. Whoop de fucking doo 98% of them are, and like 5% of those will walk up and shoot some 3 year old white baby in the face.
Unfortunate but more or less true. The Westerner concious of his Heritage is on his own in the deluge that's come upon him.

godzilla

Pelican
Trump might not get more of the Black vote during the next election. It usually takes years to change hearts and minds. But he has gotten a lot of black conservatives to be a lot less afraid of their views publicly, which is very positive and will ultimately lead to more votes as time goes on or at least I hope so

One of the best analysis of the situation out there:

I love how the dude has a shirt with Africa on it. You can go back if you want to. Especially to west Africa. I’m sure you’ll be surprised by what you’ll see.
Wiki said:
Although the colonial authorities attempted to suppress slavery from about 1900, this had very limited success, and after decolonization, slavery continues in many parts of Africa despite being technically illegal.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It's literally 'muh based black man'. I don't care anymore. Cool there's like...1-2% that aren't race baintingly retarded. Whoop de fucking doo 98% of them are, and like 5% of those will walk up and shoot some 3 year old white baby in the face.
It's become like some kind of literal cuck fetish. The idea of standing up to blacks is so psychologically painful for American whites that they're desperately seeking a bull black male who'll do it in their place.

I'm not deriding the thread in general but this is just a depressing observation that's hard to escape.

What white American these days would have the guts to tell a hatefully racist black American, "fuck off and die, you peice of shit" the way a Mexican would?

White Americans really are completely whipped like dogs.

Last edited:
It's become like some kind of literal cuck fetish. The idea of standing up to blacks is so psychologically painful for American whites that they're desperately seeking a bull black male who'll do it in their place.

I'm not deriding the thread in general but this is just a depressing observation that's hard to escape.

What white American these days would have the guts to tell a hatefully racist black American, "fuck off and die, you peice of shit" the way a Mexican would?

Quite a few, but that's only because I've been around some rough crowds. If you live in a city...err social experiment center, and go to starbucks, and peruse around some yuppie neighborhood, then I would say that no whites would, unless they have nothing to lose, and people have a lot to lose who live in cities, apparently. Material harlots.

Spinelessness is prevalent but not omnipresent. I've been called a racist, bigot more times than I could count, simply for not doing or saying anything, other times for refusing to deal with certain people. Only whites have called me these names, but unlike their comrades, those words have no power over me. Whenever I'm talking to a Black man or woman, if its going to go on longer than small talk, I turn the conversation to God as quickly as possible so they know I'm not some deceiver. From there the truth usually comes out of both our mouths no matter what we're talking about.

Both blacks and whites have been turned into the division lines for the elites to place bets and odds. Unfortunately, I do think that the majority of blacks have been psychologically shanghaied into this globohomo masterblaster, one does the fighting, the other the thinking. I have noticed that the more aware blaster is of master, the more this unholy union weakens.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
ViacomCBS just terminated their relationship with Nick Cannon because he supposedly said some "anti-Semitic" things in a June podcast interview with Professor Griff aka Richard Griffin formerly of the rap group Public Enemy. Between him and Philly Eagles (NFL) receiver DeSean Jackson they're really getting it heavy from the Jews now! Maybe this is the start of something big lol. :squintlol: :laughter: :squintlol: :laughter::squintlol: :laughter::squintlol: :laughter: :laughter::squintlol::laughter::squintlol::laughter::squintlol:

End of the day even if the Black power set wanted their own piece of land or separate nation-state, the Jewish power structure would never want that to happen. Kind of interesting to see these groups clashing. On the flip side the Jews need charismatic Black celebrities to make money in entertainment & sports. If you get the whole Black community to turn on the Jewish community (instead of random "White" folk), things could get far more interesting.

Nick Cannon fired by ViacomCBS over anti-Semitic comments on podcast - NY Post

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I think the focus many non-lefties have on having a black on our side is really just the same problem of the Left fetishizing black issues and blaming them all on whitey. Two sides of the same coin. Both sides are programmed innately to view black problems as bigger and more important than other issues, and both want to not be "racist."

Unplugging yourself from that Matrix is tough. Even many red-pilled guys on race will still want a black friend as "proof" of nonracism. I fall for it to, since the propaganda on that has been heaviest since the 1960s and has only accelerated since.

Don't be afraid of being called a racist. Don't be afraid of racial observations and patterns. And don't slather all over any black who even seems mildy open to anti-left views. That's just tokenism.

Mike_Key

Robin

As a Christian I don't do it harshly but I do stand up to them with sarcasm and tongue in cheek, they get the point. They often silently walk away.

And then the Conservative Blacks, bless their hearts, will deliver a whooping 5% of the Black vote for Trump. We'll see what the numbers are on November 10th or so, after the election.

Quite a few, but that's only because I've been around some rough crowds. If you live in a city...err social experiment center, and go to starbucks, and peruse around some yuppie neighborhood, then I would say that no whites would, unless they have nothing to lose, and people have a lot to lose who live in cities, apparently. Material harlots.

Spinelessness is prevalent but not omnipresent. I've been called a racist, bigot more times than I could count, simply for not doing or saying anything, other times for refusing to deal with certain people. Only whites have called me these names, but unlike their comrades, those words have no power over me. Whenever I'm talking to a Black man or woman, if its going to go on longer than small talk, I turn the conversation to God as quickly as possible so they know I'm not some deceiver. From there the truth usually comes out of both our mouths no matter what we're talking about.

Both blacks and whites have been turned into the division lines for the elites to place bets and odds. Unfortunately, I do think that the majority of blacks have been psychologically shanghaied into this globohomo masterblaster, one does the fighting, the other the thinking. I have noticed that the more aware blaster is of master, the more this unholy union weakens.
Turning the conversation to God is always wise.

This is a good point, and kicking the can is the story of the US national debt. It is unsustainable but voters simply won't support dialing it back as long as the checks cash. Until cometh the big default.

It's like the elites have decided that tens of millions of layabouts are the price of globohomo. They'd rather just keep many people on welfare while farming out factory work these people could do to the cheapest sweatshop overseas. Of course, many of the elites are paper Americans and don't care at all how American workers are doing. A return to an apprenticeship model of education is long overdue. The whole stupid educational racket is about jamming every square peg into the same liberal arts track K-12 or K-16 hole instead of teaching the basic 3Rs for many people and then training them in useful vocations. But that of course would go against the whole racket and wouldn't allow for as much propagandizing in the schools.
The trouble is that in industrialized societies, there just aren’t enough “simple”, living-wage jobs to go around. And this problem grows worse in every generation. (It would exist even if competition from low-skilled immigrants and overseas factories didn’t, although addressing those issues would help—a little.) Sure, we need more vocational training (and more affordable training) for trades, but there still wouldn’t be enough such jobs or even “unskilled” farm and factory jobs to go around. (Certainly not at living wages.)

What’s the solution? Some kind of long-term dole for those who can’t find work? (Nah; wouldn’t sit right with those who ARE working, and might encourage laziness. And most healthy humans actually crave useful work.)
A subsidy (like a UBI, only not for everyone) to make up the difference between sub-living paychecks and a modest living? A job—even a somewhat make-work or sheltered-workshop or “volunteer” type job in some cases—for everyone who can’t find something in the open marketplace, with subsidies making up for sub-living pay? (Could we even create enough such full time “jobs”, or would each have to be closer to part time?) Teach a few of the (relatively) teachable catering, tailoring, shoe repair or whatever and help them start small businesses and hire a few of the more capable low-skilled applicants? (And hope customers will patronize those businesses by way of a “good deed”?) There isn’t room for many such businesses (as there is less and less room for small business, period). Something like the 1930s Civilian Conservation Corps, with government as employer of last resort? (Oh nooo—“Gubmint Always Bad”, right?) More church-sponsored programs?

Many of us resist any option that doesn’t rely purely on the invisible hand of the free market; but that hand is now broken.

Okay, I don’t have any great ideas; does anybody?

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think the focus many non-lefties have on having a black on our side is really just the same problem of the Left fetishizing black issues and blaming them all on whitey. Two sides of the same coin. Both sides are programmed innately to view black problems as bigger and more important than other issues, and both want to not be "racist."

Unplugging yourself from that Matrix is tough. Even many red-pilled guys on race will still want a black friend as "proof" of nonracism. I fall for it to, since the propaganda on that has been heaviest since the 1960s and has only accelerated since.

Don't be afraid of being called a racist. Don't be afraid of racial observations and patterns. And don't slather all over any black who even seems mildy open to anti-left views. That's just tokenism.
True. But get enough AA folk to rebel against ((((()))))) and it may be lights out for "BLM" pretty darn quickly. I don't see many of them going in this direction though as the majority remain fixated with "white folk" at large, the poh-lice & annoying Karens. They rarely admit the nasty Black on Black crime problem in the hood just like in the past you might not have seen Muslims talking down too much on Osama Bin Laden & the actual triggermen of 9/11 (as well as other numerous terrorist organizations over the years claiming Islam as cover).

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Charlamagne tha God: Nick Cannon Firing Proves Jews ‘Have the Power’

Charlamagne tha God, the host of The Breakfast Club on New York’s Power 105.1 FM, said Wednesday that ViacomCBS’s decision to fire entertainer Nick Cannon for antisemitic and anti-white statements proved that “Jewish people … have the power.”
Reacting to the news, Charlamagne said, “We all have freedom of speech, but we’re not free of the consequences of that speech.”

Charlamagne supported Cannon’s criticism of white people, saying that white people have a “history of mass racial violence in this country.”

However, he said that Cannon should have been careful to discuss his views about Jews with a Jewish scholar, who might have been able to correct any mistakes on the spot.

He also argued that each group is able to decide for itself what speech is offensive.

But Charlamagne also added that Cannon’s firing proved that Jews do, in fact, have “the power.”

“That’s what you can do when you have the power. … Listen, Nick is my guy. I hate it had to be him, but that’s what you can do when you have the power. And if there’s one thing Jewish people have showed us, it’s they have the power.”

He continued, “I can’t wait until the day black people are able to fire people for saying thing about us that we deem racist. We can barely get cops fired for actually killing us!”

Co-host Angela Yee opined that there seemed to be a double standard, because Mel Gibson had continued working in Hollywood despite a record of antisemitic comments.

“He got his ass whipped, too, though,” Charlamagne observed. He added that Cannon also had other jobs.

Charlamagne tha God, the stage name of Lenard Larry McKelvey, has become one of the most influential radio hosts in the black community.

He recently participated in a conversation on race with Rush Limbaugh, and interviewed presumed Democrat Party presidential nominee Joe Biden earlier this year, when Biden declared, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
What ‘Charlamagne tha God’ Revealed to Rush Limbaugh About ‘White Privilege’

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh reached out last weekend to “Charlamagne tha God,” the host of The Breakfast Club, one of the most influential radio programs among African Americans, to discuss ongoing unrest.

Rush sought to understand the views of black Americans as protests raged in the wake of the death last week of George Floyd at the hand of police in Minneapolis. Their discussion, which aired on Monday, was deeply illuminating.

Much of the time, the two were talking past one another. For Charlamagne and his co-hosts, America is deeply troubled by racism and “white supremacy.” For Limbaugh, America today allows anyone to achieve their dreams.

There was one moment that encapsulated the entire problem — and explained the fact that many white, well-off Americans seem to be deeply involved in leading and fomenting the violence that has marred the Floyd protests.

It came after Limbaugh asked Charlamagne how he proposed to solve the problem of racism. Charlamagne said that was not his question to answer: rather, it was Limbaugh who, as a white man, had to undo “white privilege.”

The transcript, from RushLimbaugh,com:

RUSH: How do you stop it? (crosstalk)

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD: I have a question for you. I want to know. How are you gonna use your privilege as a white male to combat this prejudice. You got a direct line to Donald Trump. (crosstalk)

RUSH: No, wait a minute, I don’t buy into the notion of white privilege. See, I think that’s a liberal —

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD: You’re being —

RUSH: That’s a liberal — (crosstalk)

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD: You’re being delusional.

RUSH: — political construct right along the lines of political correctness. It’s designed to intimidate and get people to shut up and admit they’re guilty of doing things they haven’t done. I don’t have any white privilege — (crosstalk)

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD: Do you know what white privilege is? White privilege is that what happened to George Floyd would not have happened to a white man.

RUSH: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man we probably wouldn’t have even heard about it.

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD: Huh?

The pause lasted more than four seconds, as Charlamagne and his colleagues were caught by surprise.

Of course there have been white victims: Tony Timpa, for example, died in the custody of Dallas police in 2016. But his death did not provoke riots or become a national cause — nor did anyone take it as evidence of the conduct of police in general.

Charlamagne had not considered the problem from that angle. But what was even more revealing was that he was unwilling to discuss solutions to racism unless they involved Rush Limbaugh committing to ending “white privilege.”

In other words, Charlamagne gave power over his life, over black America itself, to a white man.

Many black leaders — including radical ones — recognized the folly of that approach. Malcolm X, for one, preached the importance of black self-reliance. So, too, did Steve Biko, the leader of South Africa’s Black Consciousness movement. (He, too, was killed in police custody in 1977, and is remembered and celebrated today by South Africans of all races.)

Placing “white privilege” at the center of the problem also places white people in the leading role.

With that in mind, it suddenly becomes clear why so many young white Americans have been drawn to radicalism: not just because they have been indoctrinated by their elite colleges or by Hollywood, but also because in a world where “white privilege” is the decisive issue, they can be the leaders. Ironically, “white privilege,” as an idea, gives whites more power.

It has been inspiring to watch examples of idealistic black activists disarming white Antifa rioters handing out bricks, or stripping masked white kids of the spray paint cans they intended to use to vandalize buildings during the protests.

But it has also been disturbing to note that there are few black leaders to whom the movement, or the country, can turn for guidance. Few trust Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, for instance.

The most important voices of a new generation claim “white privilege” is the central focus. That may be comforting, since it shifts the burden.

But it is also crippling, and it simply reaffirms a racist hierarchy that Charlamagne tha God and Rush Limbaugh each, in their own way, abhors.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Someone reposted Nick Cannon & Professor Griff speaking about Jewish power in media (YouTube). Surely it will be removed again within a few hours...

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
True. But get enough AA folk to rebel against ((((()))))) and it may be lights out for "BLM" pretty darn quickly. I don't see many of them going in this direction though as the majority remain fixated with "white folk" at large, the poh-lice & annoying Karens. They rarely admit the nasty Black on Black crime problem in the hood just like in the past you might not have seen Muslims talking down too much on Osama Bin Laden & the actual triggermen of 9/11 (as well as other numerous terrorist organizations over the years claiming Islam as cover).
You sound young (not an insult), so let me tell you that kind of thinking has been tried by well-meaning anti-lefties for decades, and it never works.

Because race always trumps ideology. People naturally will cleave and defend their own racial groups over others. And especially since our society encourages blacks to think of themselves as oppressed by whites and having grievances against them and rewards them for such behavior, this strategy will never work because it has never worked.

Sorry to black pill you, but it all goes back to blood. The better course you can do is advocate for God and your own side and protect your family and friends, and stop worrying about being called racist.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
You sound young (not an insult), so let me tell you that kind of thinking has been tried by well-meaning anti-lefties for decades, and it never works.

Because race always trumps ideology. People naturally will cleave and defend their own racial groups over others. And especially since our society encourages blacks to think of themselves as oppressed by whites and having grievances against them and rewards them for such behavior, this strategy will never work because it has never worked.

Sorry to black pill you, but it all goes back to blood. The better course you can do is advocate for God and your own side and protect your family and friends, and stop worrying about being called racist.
I'm not the least bit worried about being labeled a racist. But the militant blacks (who don't exactly like whites) actually have one thing in common with some white folk & that may be a desire to have their own ethno-nation state. I brought up the Jewish power structure deliberately because right now it appears that there are a lot of people (blacks, whites, etc.) that are afraid to invoke their role in all of this. People are way too fixated over the black vs. white thing when it's really the Jewish elite that collectively have the most power. Far more power than any Black group & most White groups. The Chinese are a close runner-up but they have little impact on Western culture & popular opinions, they mostly muck up the supply chain & inflict communism & censorship on their own people.

And yeah in my real life I have much better things to do :squintlol: :squintlol: :squintlol: :squintlol: :squintlol: . It really does come down to family & friends at the end of the day (and connection to God).