Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers

Feyoder

Kingfisher
From twitter:

Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...

entire neighborhoods out from under the middle class? Lets take a look. Homes are popping up on MLS and going under contract within a few hours. Blackrock, among others, are buying up thousands of new homes and entire neighborhoods.

So who is Blackrock? Only the worlds largest asset manager and the leading proponent of The Great Reset. They're looking to redistribute -Get this- $120Trillion dollars. The entire wealth of the worlds middle class and poor combined several times over.

As an example, a 124 new home neighborhood was bought in its entirety in Texas. Average Americans were outbid to a tune of $32million. Homes sold at an avg if 20% above listing. Now the entire neighborhood is made up of SFR's. What are SFR's??

Single Family Rentals. Now, your potential lower to middle class home owner is positioned to be a permanent renter. This matters because for the lower and middle class owning a home is the most major part of any financial success, and future upward mobility.

This is wealth redistribution, and it ain’t rich people’s wealth that’s getting redistributed. It’s normal American middle class, salt of the earth wealth heading into the hands of the worlds most powerful entities and individuals. The traditional financial vehicle gone forever.

Home equity is the main financial element that middle class families use to build wealth, and black rock, a federal reserve funded financial institution is buying up all the houses to make sure that young families can’t build wealth.

Thats right!

FEDERAL RESERVE FUNDED FINANCIAL INSTITUTE.

Let that sink in for a minute. Got it? They’re using your tax dollars to fuck over the lower and middle class, and its permanent. Not 1 Pres. administration of bullshit. This is a fundamental reorganization of society.

So where does this position the average American in 30 years when its a given that every new neighborhood is to be bought up whole so they can be utilized as SFR's? It positions them as peasants. Being poor can be temporary condition bettered by upward mobility.

In the US and other nations home ownership is often the 1st and most vital step. This can provide for generational wealth and success. But as permanent, guaranteed renters youre pissing away a lifetime of equity and the chance for mobility. You just become a peasant.

The Great Reset is real. It is happening. This will be the greatest transfer of wealth, and greatest consolidation of power in the history of mankind. If they get away with it revolution will be the only cure. It will be awful. Wake up. Get active. Stop this now!!

This is warfare. Make no doubt about it. Lloyds bank in London is doing it, as is every great financial institute across the world. This must be stopped. Its a greater threat than the slow creep of Communism, BLM or anything else you can think of COMBINED. It is a death stroke.

Black Rock, Vanguard, and State Street control 20 trillion dollars worth of assets. Blackrock alone has a 10 billion a year surplus. That means with 5-20% down they can get mortgages on 130-170k homes every year. Or they can outright buy 30k homes per year. Just Blackrock.

Now imagine every major institute doing this, because they are. It can be such a fast sweeping action that 30yrs may be overshooting it. They may accomplish feudalism in 15 years.

People will say "They can't just piss away money on buying tens of thousands of houses that are all at a loss."

WRONG. YOU AND I CANT DO THAT.

They are fronting the federal reserve, and are financed by an endless stream of freshly created fiat money.

And whats the global reserve currency???? Oh ya... green funny money.

You may ask "Suppose the banks wont finance new housing?"

Or

"But Companies are buying them for way above asking price, can it last?"

Well, the banks are controlled by and in bed with the same cabal buying everything up. You think this will be corrected by market forces when it is a financial and political pincher movement pushed by the same cabal that stole the 2020 election & hid COVID Truth?

More links:

America’s Largest Landlord Adds $1 Billion for Its House Hunt The agreement between Invitation Homes, the country’s largest rental-home owner, and Boston property investor Rockpoint will add enough cash to buy about 3,500 homes.https://www.wsj.com/articles/invitation-rockpoint-forge-1-billion-rental-home-venture-11602067500?mod=article_inline

Meet Your New Landlord: Wall Street Big investors transform suburban neighborhoods by buying up single-family homes and renting them out. Their bet: the U.S. homeownership rate will stay low and rents will continue to rise.https://www.wsj.com/articles/meet-your-new-landlord-wall-street-1500647417?mod=article_inline

If You Sell a House These Days, the Buyer Might Be a Pension Fund Yield-chasing investors are snapping up single-family homes, competing with ordinary Americans and driving up prices.https://www.wsj.com/articles/if-you-sell-a-house-these-days-the-buyer-might-be-a-pension-fund-11617544801?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/uTagTOQQgI
corporateletscompany.co.uk/lloyds-bank-pl…

Project Generation: Lloyds Bank to become private landlord Lloyds Bank has revealed to The Financial Times that it is to enter into the residential property market as a large private landlord.https://www.propertyreporter.co.uk/...n-lloyds-bank-to-become-private-landlord.html

Copied here.

Interconnected with Covid vaccination: if the vaxx would really kill people then that would drive housing cost down. Demand would go low with people dying. So this is a point against that idea.

There are other financial irregularities going on. For example the cost of lumber raised more than 100% this year AFAIK. And it is a global thing. I don't understand the logic behind that.

DanielH

Pelican
Interconnected with Covid vaccination: if the vaxx would really kill people then that would drive housing cost down. Demand would go low with people dying. So this is a point against that idea.

There are other financial irregularities going on. For example the cost of lumber raised more than 100% this year AFAIK. And it is a global thing. I don't understand the logic behind that.
I believe the primary purpose of the vaccine is sterilization. That is more ideal than outright killing people, because it results in a nice, gradual depopulation where they still have control of the steering wheel. This is evidenced by them forcing it on children, how it accumulates in the ovaries and testes, and the mass reports of miscarriages and excessive and unexpected shedding of the uterine lining, even in post menopausal women.

Back on topic, this is an enslavement of most of society. Most people will be completely enslaved, forced to rent, unable to build capital, and whenever they get close to saving their way out, they will roll out a new period of "transitory inflation" and more artificial commodity shortages. The cost of lumber rose way more than 100&, more like 400%, and that's fake. There are whole lumber yards stocked with more lumber than they ever have. The pipeline hack was fake - they recovered the ransom and the FBI (our usually incompetent secret police) celebrated. The meat processing plant shutdown was probably fake, the Suez blockage was awfully suspect, the Mississippi blockage was ridiculous (fortunately too ridiculous, too many people called them out on that one).

Divest from REITs. Divest from evil companies. Even you don't think it really does anything, stop aiding evil. If you're a plumber and a Blackrock office calls you, tell them you won't do it. Start separating from this madness. We need to build our society as the Amish have, as the Orthodox Jews have, and as the Muslims have.

Have large families, we will need large families to make it through the times ahead.

I believe the primary purpose of the vaccine is sterilization.
If that is true then in the very near future there will be already much less children born. Then young people will not need family houses they will "happily" live in small apartments. In western cultures the old is more numerous than the young. Their houses will also be empty. This will drive demand and prices very low. Except the few remaining "good neighborhood" where prices could be very high.

I understand that the houses will be filled with immigrants but I don't see how will they be able to keep housing prices high in those circumstances. At the end they need not gain on this business as for them it is just freely printed fake money. So maybe it is just a short term attack on the middle class to raise housing prices. People who buy now using a huge loan will be debt slave for life.

In a money lender's economy, eventually money lenders end up owning everything. That is where we are heading. They also get tax breaks on these properties that home owner's don't get.

Some clown with student loan debt and 400k 30 year mortgage will be an indentured servant to banks the rest of their lives. It's privatized version of tax farming that a certain group specialized in in East Europe.

You can improve upon a home you own and sell it for a higher price, or pay off the mortgage. Can't be done by renting.
If you can sell it for a higher price (factoring in the outrageous interest you paid) and if you pay off the mortgage.. big ifs for an increasing number of people and 'Wall Street' is making it harder and harder... - what about the guy that just wants to raise a family go to work and live in his own home? He has to pay an enormous amount to banks - a far greater % of his income than it was 50 years ago.

I agree with you in principle but I personally believe that property should not be an 'investment' it should help to secure one's independence and be treated by the government and society like that (I don't believe property taxes are just either - essentially you are renting land from the state- if you stop paying you stop 'owning' it )

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
In a money lender's economy, eventually money lenders end up owning everything. That is where we are heading. They also get tax breaks on these properties that home owner's don't get.

Some clown with student loan debt and 400k 30 year mortgage will be an indentured servant to banks the rest of their lives. It's privatized version of tax farming that a certain group specialized in in East Europe.

If you can sell it for a higher price (factoring in the outrageous interest you paid) and if you pay off the mortgage.. big ifs for an increasing number of people and 'Wall Street' is making it harder and harder... - what about the guy that just wants to raise a family go to work and live in his own home? He has to pay an enormous amount to banks - a far greater % of his income than it was 50 years ago.

I agree with you in principle but I personally believe that property should not be an 'investment' it should help to secure one's independence and be treated by the government and society like that (I don't believe property taxes are just either - essentially you are renting land from the state- if you stop paying you stop 'owning' it )
That last part is a good point. I'm looking forward to paying off my house soon, but even after I've done that, I'll be paying around $600 a month in property tax, insurance, and HOA fees to continue to live in the place I "own."

MajorStyles

Pelican
"Blackrock" is really just another tiresome synonym for the usual suspects. All "their" plans will come crashing to the ground eventually, because they are total losers that destroy everything they touch: professional sports, music industry, etc. The principle reason for their failure is that they believe themselves to be God but, eventually, must be bitch slapped by the universe. It's a repeating cycle.

Between point A and Z though, you want to be aware of their machinations so you don't become an unsuspecting victim

MKE-Ed

Robin
I’m no economic expert, but it seems that the powers that are in charge are now going in the direction of getting the public acclimated to the concept of not owning things, but renting and paying fees to use things. This first started out with music and movies. Pay a fee to listen to music that you download, but don’t own like one did years ago with a CD. Pay a rental fee to Netflix to watch a movie and don’t own it like one did years ago with a DVD. Lease a car for a few years that you don’t own and lease another one at the end of the lease. This is creating an entire generation of debt slaves that will never have a chance to get ahead with being able to buy their first home. This will destroy any chance for a middle class person to build any wealth.

stugatz

Pelican
Much of this, I think, can be explained by the lack of confidence in the dollar - but property is always going to be an asset that's valuable. Because of this, rich people and companies are preparing for the worst by buying up property.

There's probably more sinister motives there, too, but that's always what I saw it as at face value.

Elipe

Kingfisher
I’m no economic expert, but it seems that the powers that are in charge are now going in the direction of getting the public acclimated to the concept of not owning things, but renting and paying fees to use things. This first started out with music and movies. Pay a fee to listen to music that you download, but don’t own like one did years ago with a CD. Pay a rental fee to Netflix to watch a movie and don’t own it like one did years ago with a DVD. Lease a car for a few years that you don’t own and lease another one at the end of the lease. This is creating an entire generation of debt slaves that will never have a chance to get ahead with being able to buy their first home. This will destroy any chance for a middle class person to build any wealth.
And what's incredibly frustrating is that white leftists are completely on-board with it. They don't want to own things. They don't want the responsibility of owning things. Literal manchildren begging the parenthesis clan to be their daddies.

Which is proof that what America really needs most right now is physical hardship. Men need to harden up, gird up their testicles, and start taking more responsibility. Embrace responsibility, rather than flee from it. But as long as men are permitted to be manchildren, they will not. Only hard times can fix that.

Roosh

Cardinal
Just another way to make it impossible to have a healthy normal family!
The used car market is also in disarray. Supply is low and prices are going through the roof because people are flush with stimulus. The system seems to be partially seizing.

In every single metric that the government is supposed to "serve" or "protect" us, they are failing. I rather be under the Italian mafia or Japanese yakuza than what we currently have.

This would at least seem to disprove the notion of a planned vaccine extermination, certainly of the one-and-done method.

I can't imagine the sort of people involved would be out the loop, with those kinds of figures being thrown around.