Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers

Nordwand

Kingfisher
From twitter:

Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...

entire neighborhoods out from under the middle class? Lets take a look. Homes are popping up on MLS and going under contract within a few hours. Blackrock, among others, are buying up thousands of new homes and entire neighborhoods.

So who is Blackrock? Only the worlds largest asset manager and the leading proponent of The Great Reset. They're looking to redistribute -Get this- $120Trillion dollars. The entire wealth of the worlds middle class and poor combined several times over.

As an example, a 124 new home neighborhood was bought in its entirety in Texas. Average Americans were outbid to a tune of $32million. Homes sold at an avg if 20% above listing. Now the entire neighborhood is made up of SFR's. What are SFR's??

Single Family Rentals. Now, your potential lower to middle class home owner is positioned to be a permanent renter. This matters because for the lower and middle class owning a home is the most major part of any financial success, and future upward mobility.

This is wealth redistribution, and it ain’t rich people’s wealth that’s getting redistributed. It’s normal American middle class, salt of the earth wealth heading into the hands of the worlds most powerful entities and individuals. The traditional financial vehicle gone forever.

Home equity is the main financial element that middle class families use to build wealth, and black rock, a federal reserve funded financial institution is buying up all the houses to make sure that young families can’t build wealth.

Thats right!

FEDERAL RESERVE FUNDED FINANCIAL INSTITUTE.

Let that sink in for a minute. Got it? They’re using your tax dollars to fuck over the lower and middle class, and its permanent. Not 1 Pres. administration of bullshit. This is a fundamental reorganization of society.

So where does this position the average American in 30 years when its a given that every new neighborhood is to be bought up whole so they can be utilized as SFR's? It positions them as peasants. Being poor can be temporary condition bettered by upward mobility.

In the US and other nations home ownership is often the 1st and most vital step. This can provide for generational wealth and success. But as permanent, guaranteed renters youre pissing away a lifetime of equity and the chance for mobility. You just become a peasant.

The Great Reset is real. It is happening. This will be the greatest transfer of wealth, and greatest consolidation of power in the history of mankind. If they get away with it revolution will be the only cure. It will be awful. Wake up. Get active. Stop this now!!

This is warfare. Make no doubt about it. Lloyds bank in London is doing it, as is every great financial institute across the world. This must be stopped. Its a greater threat than the slow creep of Communism, BLM or anything else you can think of COMBINED. It is a death stroke.

Black Rock, Vanguard, and State Street control 20 trillion dollars worth of assets. Blackrock alone has a 10 billion a year surplus. That means with 5-20% down they can get mortgages on 130-170k homes every year. Or they can outright buy 30k homes per year. Just Blackrock.

Now imagine every major institute doing this, because they are. It can be such a fast sweeping action that 30yrs may be overshooting it. They may accomplish feudalism in 15 years.

People will say "They can't just piss away money on buying tens of thousands of houses that are all at a loss."

WRONG. YOU AND I CANT DO THAT.

They are fronting the federal reserve, and are financed by an endless stream of freshly created fiat money.

And whats the global reserve currency???? Oh ya... green funny money.

You may ask "Suppose the banks wont finance new housing?"

Or

"But Companies are buying them for way above asking price, can it last?"

Well, the banks are controlled by and in bed with the same cabal buying everything up. You think this will be corrected by market forces when it is a financial and political pincher movement pushed by the same cabal that stole the 2020 election & hid COVID Truth?

More links:

America’s Largest Landlord Adds $1 Billion for Its House Hunt The agreement between Invitation Homes, the country’s largest rental-home owner, and Boston property investor Rockpoint will add enough cash to buy about 3,500 homes.https://www.wsj.com/articles/invitation-rockpoint-forge-1-billion-rental-home-venture-11602067500?mod=article_inline

Meet Your New Landlord: Wall Street Big investors transform suburban neighborhoods by buying up single-family homes and renting them out. Their bet: the U.S. homeownership rate will stay low and rents will continue to rise.https://www.wsj.com/articles/meet-your-new-landlord-wall-street-1500647417?mod=article_inline

If You Sell a House These Days, the Buyer Might Be a Pension Fund Yield-chasing investors are snapping up single-family homes, competing with ordinary Americans and driving up prices.https://www.wsj.com/articles/if-you-sell-a-house-these-days-the-buyer-might-be-a-pension-fund-11617544801?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/uTagTOQQgI
corporateletscompany.co.uk/lloyds-bank-pl…

Project Generation: Lloyds Bank to become private landlord Lloyds Bank has revealed to The Financial Times that it is to enter into the residential property market as a large private landlord.https://www.propertyreporter.co.uk/...n-lloyds-bank-to-become-private-landlord.html

Copied here.

You may wish to post this at:

Pretty sure that they'll be interested.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Blackrock and Vanguard are the two biggest investment arms in the world.

You can however 'participate' in the Great Reset economy by buying enough shares in those companies - if you have plenty of capital, then some dividends will remain.

However - the establishment of the renter economy is progressing nicely. The peasants must not own anything. You shall rent from the big boys forever - best on your UBI. The single-family homes will be redesigned as units for multiple parties as the childless and infertile new generations shall rent from them.

They are currently ballooning real estate prices - the final pop will come with a great depression that will make the 1930 one look like a family picknick. Afterwards the peasants will accept slavery under the UBI.

Goni

Woodpecker
As I ( and many others ) have told in this forum, USA is the hammer Jews use to bash everyone and accelerate their world control.

We talk how the USA influence is going down and for sure it is not like it was in the 50s and 60 or 90s up to 2010 but it remains strong.

It is insane how a financial entity owned by jews and boosted by federal reserve money can destroy the real estate market and the future of families like this.

And no one raises a voice.

More evident than this is impossible.

I hope Europe ( Eu and non eu) is not affected so much but it seems that globalist controlled countries such as Ireland and State of London are already suffering a lot.

Easy_C

Peacock
... which will also lead to

This is a point against that idea too.
Not necessarily. The Finance types tend to seek guaranteed trades by getting government "connections" to take governmental actions which guarantees those banks a favorable trade. Sometimes this blows up in their faces because it doesn't ever occur to them that a manipulation might fail or have unintended consequences.

Easy_C

Peacock
The used car market is also in disarray. Supply is low and prices are going through the roof because people are flush with stimulus. The system seems to be partially seizing.

In every single metric that the government is supposed to "serve" or "protect" us, they are failing. I rather be under the Italian mafia or Japanese yakuza than what we currently have.
I've posted about my familiarity with more "organized" types, but...yes. I would as well. As I've said most of them aren't going to cause trouble for you or mess with your business unless you're messing them. Government on the other hand stays awake at night terrified that someone might have money they don't tax or have an opinion they don't like.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
So the founder/president and chairman/CEO of Blackrock are both of ((Of the group we arepermitted to criticize))).
As I ( and many others ) have told in this forum, USA is the hammer Jews use to bash everyone and accelerate their world control.

We talk how the USA influence is going down and for sure it is not like it was in the 50s and 60 or 90s up to 2010 but it remains strong.

It is insane how a financial entity owned by jews and boosted by federal reserve money can destroy the real estate market and the future of families like this.

I hope Europe ( Eu and non eu) is not affected so much but it seems that globalist controlled countries such as Ireland and State of London are already suffering a lot.
76DA65E7-09C3-4FFB-9E31-50E452A7728F.jpeg

Since we are talking about the subject of Blackrock Financial and other nations and how much control they have, I again suggest Fash The Nation, which is by far the be political podcast/show out there. I don't think anything is even a close second.

Anyway, a few weeks ago they did a 3 hour show on Blackrock's control over China. Blackrock believes 50% of is investments will be in China within 5 years. They are designing the giant belt and road initiative to go through Israel. They already own a large chunk of the National Chinses Construction Bank. And as of 2021 they were able to defeat the CCP and force the CCP to allow foreign investments of their banks.

In simple terms, Wall Street already runs China, not the CCP. If China is already under this much control, you can guarantee Europe is way way down the road.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Since we are talking about the subject of Blackrock Financial and other nations and how much control they have, I again suggest Fash The Nation, which is by far the be political podcast/show out there. I don't think anything is even a close second.

Anyway, a few weeks ago they did a 3 hour show on Blackrock's control over China. Blackrock believes 50% of is investments will be in China within 5 years. They are designing the giant belt and road initiative to go through Israel. They already own a large chunk of the National Chinses Construction Bank. And as of 2021 they were able to defeat the CCP and force the CCP to allow foreign investments of their banks.

In simple terms, Wall Street already runs China, not the CCP. If China is already under this much control, you can guarantee Europe is way way down the road.
This all ties in with the Uyghurs too. They want a trade route between China and Israel, hence the Uyghurs.

@It_is_my_time turned me on to FTN a few months ago and it has been literally the most enlightening thing that has happened to me as an adult. It is really much more mindblowing than learning Game, The Red Pill, or anything else in our sphere.

I think their last free episode is a great place to start. You'll learn more here than you ever will on Twitter, MSM, etc.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
The used car market is also in disarray. Supply is low and prices are going through the roof because people are flush with stimulus. The system seems to be partially seizing.

In every single metric that the government is supposed to "serve" or "protect" us, they are failing. I rather be under the Italian mafia or Japanese yakuza than what we currently have.
And the Italian Mafia actually did have family values.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I’m no economic expert, but it seems that the powers that are in charge are now going in the direction of getting the public acclimated to the concept of not owning things, but renting and paying fees to use things. This first started out with music and movies. Pay a fee to listen to music that you download, but don’t own like one did years ago with a CD. Pay a rental fee to Netflix to watch a movie and don’t own it like one did years ago with a DVD. Lease a car for a few years that you don’t own and lease another one at the end of the lease. This is creating an entire generation of debt slaves that will never have a chance to get ahead with being able to buy their first home. This will destroy any chance for a middle class person to build any wealth.

Yes indeed. I've heard from some in the silicon valley realm, there are start ups there are working on fleets of cars that are self-driving, hence once again no ownership of cars. Of course if you don't bow down to the system, then you won't have a ride.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Blackrock and Vanguard are the two biggest investment arms in the world.

You can however 'participate' in the Great Reset economy by buying enough shares in those companies - if you have plenty of capital, then some dividends will remain.

However - the establishment of the renter economy is progressing nicely. The peasants must not own anything. You shall rent from the big boys forever - best on your UBI. The single-family homes will be redesigned as units for multiple parties as the childless and infertile new generations shall rent from them.

They are currently ballooning real estate prices - the final pop will come with a great depression that will make the 1930 one look like a family picknick. Afterwards the peasants will accept slavery under the UBI.

No. I will never buy shares in corrupt and disaster inducing companies. No one with any conscious should. Find your coin and place in this world in other ways.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
"Blackrock" is really just another tiresome synonym for the usual suspects. All "their" plans will come crashing to the ground eventually, because they are total losers that destroy everything they touch: professional sports, music industry, etc. The principle reason for their failure is that they believe themselves to be God but, eventually, must be bitch slapped by the universe. It's a repeating cycle.

Between point A and Z though, you want to be aware of their machinations so you don't become an unsuspecting victim
You mean all (((their))) plans.
I totally agree and it goes along with the ((((all joos all the time))))) theme of the forum

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
a75c6caf94e52755.png

Link to above twitter post.

This would at least seem to disprove the notion of a planned vaccine extermination
I don't think that's the purpose of the vaccine - its more just about money and control but even if it was it doesn't disprove it - think of 'them' as super greedy shark-vultures who conflict and tear and even bite chunks out of one another. Remember David Brooks (not the columnist) the body armor merchant who was super pro Israel and cheered on the Iraq war -which was good for Israel but then sold faulty body armor to marines and shorted his company before the investigation would drop the stock? Their greed literally blinds them, though I don't think he would have been this blind if the armor were going to the IDF.

As I ( and many others ) have told in this forum, USA is the hammer Jews use to bash everyone and accelerate their world contr
And its a hammer they have no problem destroying and tossing aside when they are done with it. I could stomach all this a little better if they showed an ounce of loyalty or gratitude to a nation that has treated them far better than, at this point, they deserve. But remember they were super high ranking in the Confederacy - 2nd most powerful after Jeff Davis, and dominated the slave trade.. but 100+ years later.. Confederates are 'nazis' and well, jews never had a thing to do with it, in fact poor old Leo Frank got lynched , just like black people! (Never mind Southern Jews on the jury convicted him)

Anyway, a few weeks ago they did a 3 hour show on Blackrock's control over China. Blackrock believes 50% of is investments will be in China within 5 years. They are designing the giant belt and road initiative to go through Israel.
Yes "Wall Street" is super pro China and THAT is why they kill any manufacturing efforts in the US and block any Chinese sanctions, and help block investigations into the theft of our technology. The Mossad is probably been selling or bartering intel to China as well.

Right, YOU will own nothing 'they' will own everything.

Never forget; It was "Wall Street" (Jacob Schiff among others) that financed the Bolsheviks - this may seem strange - Communism and Capitalism seem at odds - but both see the nation state as the enemy. Both are internationalist movements - and both are led (look at Antifa's leaders) by a closely knit ethnic network. It didn't hurt that in the aftermath "Wall Street" made a ton liquidating the Russian notability's assets.

It makes perfect sense - create chaos , demoralize opposition - call any populist racist-- then you can seize assets. While you are busy looting the economy and destabilizing the nation state, your younger cousin who runs the local BLM/Antifa group can work your sister in law reporter at CNN to tell all SJW to be outraged about a Christian family pizzeria in Indiana that won't cater a gay wedding.

Last edited:
I don't think that's the purpose of the vaccine - its more just about money and control but even if it was it doesn't disprove it - think of 'them' as super greedy shark-vultures who conflict and tear and even bite chunks out of one another. Remember David Brooks (not the columnist) the body armor merchant who was super pro Israel and cheered on the Iraq war -which was good for Israel but then sold faulty body armor to marines and shorted his company before the investigation would drop the stock? Their greed literally blinds them, though I don't think he would have been this blind if the armor were going to the IDF.

And its a hammer they have no problem destroying and tossing aside when they are done with it. I could stomach all this a little better if they showed an ounce of loyalty or gratitude to a nation that has treated them far better than, at this point, they deserve. But remember they were super high ranking in the Confederacy - 2nd most powerful after Jeff Davis, and dominated the slave trade.. but 100+ years later.. Confederates are 'nazis' and well, jews never had a thing to do with it, in fact poor old Leo Frank got lynched , just like black people! (Never mind Southern Jews on the jury convicted him)

Yes "Wall Street" is super pro China and THAT is why they kill any manufacturing efforts in the US and block any Chinese sanctions, and help block the theft of our technology. Mossad has probably been selling or bartering intel to China as well.

Right, YOU will own nothing 'they' will own everything.

Never forget; It was "Wall Street" (Jacob Schiff among others) that financed the Bolsheviks - this may seem strange - Communism and Capitalism seem at odds - but both see the nation state as the enemy. Both are internationalist movements - and both are led (look at Antifa's leaders) by a closely knit ethnic network. It didn't hurt that in the aftermath "Wall Street" made a ton liquidating the Russian notability's assets.

It makes perfect sense - create chaos , demoralize opposition - call any populist racist-- then you can seize assets. While you are busy looting the economy and destabilizing the nation state, your younger cousin who runs the local BLM/Antifa group can work your sister in law reporter at CNN to tell all SJW to be outraged about a Christian family pizzeria in Indiana won't cater a gay wedding.

Fash The Nation gives you all the information. Names (that no one here knows), dates, etc. Wall Street owns the CCP and are buying up their banks and their assets with our coronavirus relief money. 1/3rd of Israel's trade comes from China. Israel is becoming the technology hub of the world and they can sell technology to China in exchange for rights in the massive belt and road initiative.

It is pretty interesting. The Wall Street's biggest help was Trump's trade wars, which did not help the American working class, but forced China to open up their banking system to the Wall Street firms. Previous to this, at least the CCP owned their own national banks. That is no longer the case.

Fash The Nation gives you all the information.
Thanks definitely going to check this out...
The Wall Street's biggest help was Trump's trade wars, which did not help the American working class, but forced China to open up their banking system to the Wall Street firms.
Unfortunately whether by design or simply by coercion - any populist movement either ends up neutered or Pro Israel and Open borders. I have lost count of the number of times a populist movement or politician has been elected only to become the same old story- a cabinet/office filled with (((experts))) advising him to to the opposite of why he was elected.

Silicon valley started off quasi libertarian and free speech - 'those in power' saw they were losing narrative control and quickly corrected it. I can't think of a mainstream institution that hasn't been comprised. At this point change will only come from without. They are too greedy and stupid to realize it but they have undermined faith in all public institutions to the point that one day they are going to find the system that supported them is no longer there...