Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers

Peacock
Gold Member
30 years ago? Yes, certainly. China is about 30 years behind us on the globohomo scale. In 30 years the new CCP will look back at these comments as a sign of "toxic masculinity".

The term they already have for globohomo and the whole range of woke politics is "baizuo", or white leftism. They know the spiel, they have been through the cultural revolution, they're not going on that path. You're making the same mistake as globalists do, that of assuming that the socio-economic neoliberal model is superior and will take over when in fact it is only bringing the socio-economic decline of the West.

Why would China want to copy that?

This story has bigger implications than the whole corona-circus and vaccine passport scam
The story that Fash The Nation did last summer on Blackrock just gutted me. I had no idea how bad things were until they did that podcast. And it wasn't a blackpill, we have no chance in hell podcast. It was a "this is what is happening and we need to spread the word to have a chance at ever having decent lives for our children" podcast.

It made the coronavirus lockdowns look like child's play. If I remember correctly, under Trump Blackrock was virtually given control of our Federal Reserve. The govt. bailed out over $5 trillion in stock assets that Blackrock was losing their asses on when the stock market started to crash last spring. This is why the stock market recovered so quickly.

Blackrock then took the profits, and of course they didn't pay back the US people, they used that money to invest heavily into Alibaba and other Chinses assets. They now virtually control the Belt and Road initiative, which is going to run through Israel and make Israel its main hub. It is also allowing the elites to buy up Africa for pennies on a dollar due to shady loan deals with African leaders.

All in all, yes, this makes coronavirus a nothing burger and coronavirus is used as cover to prevent this news from being spread about.

The term they already have for globohomo and the whole range of woke politics is "baizuo", or white leftism. They know the spiel, they have been through the cultural revolution, they're not going on that path. You're making the same mistake as globalists do, that of assuming that their socio-economic neoliberal model is superior and will take over when in fact it is bringing the socio-economic decline of the West.

Why would China want to copy that?
China isn't copying it. The CCP, who was formed by whom, is copying it. The CCP, like the WASP leaders from 100 years ago USA think they can dance with the devil and come out on top. The don't care about the peons at the bottom, in fact they look down on them just like the bankers do.

Add in China is at a point where they may simply have no choice. The citizens of China have become hyper materialistic and if their quality of life drops there will be hell breaking lose. Add in the elites showing China some power by getting their proxies in Hong Kong and Taiwan to act up at a whims notice.

If the CCP wants to keep getting low interest rate loans then they better play ball. Or else!

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
b7ec8a15e41b09d3.jpg

Peacock
Gold Member
It's a bit off-topic but in XI's vision, it will be Blackrock that will be paying China interest in 20 years, not the other way around. That's the consequence of the Yuan taking down the US$ as fiat currency.

Xi is the most powerful man in the world, he is the true leader of China at the top of their pyramid. His legitimacy has been built on making the average Chinese wealthier and proud of his nation, not in feeding a parasitic cabal that owns him, the way all western governments have run for many, many decades. I think Charles de Gaulle in 1960s France was the last truly independent top leader in a western country. France had no debt, no central bank model and was the #3 economic power in the world. De Gaulle brought out the French Navy to New York in 1965 to repatriate all the gold France had in Fort Knox, it was a move that helped precipitate the end of Bretton Woods.

China is setting up its digital Yuan system 5-10 years ahead of everybody else, they will have full control over the 0s and 1s, and around 25,000 to 30,000 tons of gold to back their currency, around 15 times the amount of gold they claim to have, while the US' claim of 8,500 tons has not been audited in decades.

Not too long ago French former president Sarkozy dumped off 1/5 of all of France's gold at rock-bottom prices for his oligarch buddies. His brother was a managing director at the Carlyle Group.

Gordon Brown did a similar move in the UK, selling a large amount of British gold priced at a 20 year low. China picked it up.

Last edited:

When dust settles, and all is said and done, it'll still be a complete mystery to them about why people don't like them...

"An inclusive, diverse, and engaged workforce..." Let's see them hire "Mo'Niqua" from the Arlington projects to be the janitor. I'll wait.

I can respect someone who looks at their own group, acknowledges the bad elements of it, denounces those elements, and works hard to not emulate those elements and get the hell out.

The white guy who works hard to get out of the trailer park filled with meth-heads gets my respect just like the black guy who works hard to get out of the ghetto filled with junkies.

Notice the wording Blackrock plans to push companies ....not themselves. Goldman Sachs the same - pushed it on companies - but, not in Asia.... Chinese companies can remain exclusively Chinese (with a few (((key advisors))) )

Novickstein-witz-berg at black rock probably has a cousin at CNN that pushed this article for them -making them look good - because they are helping with diversity, right?

But as we know it is only directed against whites.
If a major investment bank had this many anglo saxons in leadership roles, it would be the subject of a front page NYT crisis article every day.

Not too long ago French former president Sarkozy dumped off 1/5 of all of France's gold at rock-bottom prices for his oligarch buddies. His brother was a managing director at the Carlyle Group.

Gordon Brown did a similar move in the UK, selling a large amount of British gold priced at a 20 year low. China picked it up.
Wow I knew about Brown but not Sarkozy (nice French name) - these are one of the most underreported national financial crimes of the last 20 years- but I guess the msm thinks we have more important things to worry about like the trans athletes crisis.

The right of a hairy guy in a dress to be on the girls volley ball team is much more important than this, or 300,000 + jewish only housing units going up on the West Bank.

Peacock
Gold Member
^France built its whole national infrastructure in the 1950s-60s with no debt -the best railway system in the world (along with Japan's), a good toll-free highway network, thousands of schools, hospitals, public housing for tens of millions, the world's best nuclear energy program, world's best jet fighter (the Mirage III/V), best passenger jet (Concorde) - all of this with ZERO debt, under Charles de Gaulle.

They took him down in a color revolution in may 1968, his successor was a Rothschild banker, Georges Pompidou, same as the current president Macron. Pompidou and his minnow Giscard set up a Fed-like privately held fractional reserve central bank structure at the Banque de France in 1973, and the country has declined socially and economically ever since...

Dette_publique_france_percent_du_PIB.png

France's public debt from 1978 to 2009

Last edited:
They took him down in a color revolution in may 1968, his successor was a Rothschild banker, Georges Pompidou,
For Americans reading, the "generation of 68" in France is the equivalent of the sixties radicals in America (baby boom generation)
What else did they have in common with student leaders in the US (Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin)?
I am sure it's just a wacky coincidence the student leader was

Not surprising side note:
"Cohn-Bendit has been accused of defending paedophilia"

fireshark

Robin
They now virtually control the Belt and Road initiative, which is going to run through Israel and make Israel its main hub.
If that is indeed true, then it's almost like China is so stupid that they don't know the US is basically an Israeli proxy state, which I don't buy. China is playing ball and well on their way to Zio-globohomo, regardless of whatever ace they may think they have up their sleeves.

If they weren't playing ball, they would look more like North Korea right now. Instead, you have Hollywood bending over backward to sell the rising Chinese blue-pill class lightly censored versions of the same filth they feed to the West.

On the subject of Chinese nationalism, this is an interesting segment from the Military World Games. The same day as Event 201, remember.

If that is indeed true, then it's almost like China is so stupid that they don't know the US is basically an Israeli proxy state, which I don't buy. China is playing ball and well on their way to Zio-globohomo, regardless of whatever ace they may think they have up their sleeves.

If they weren't playing ball, they would look more like North Korea right now. Instead, you have Hollywood bending over backward to sell the rising Chinese blue-pill class lightly censored versions of the same filth they feed to the West.

On the subject of Chinese nationalism, this is an interesting segment from the Military World Games. The same day as Event 201, remember.

The Chinese citizens I know are already aware of this fact, much less the govt.

So why is the govt. getting into bed with them? My guess is they feel they have no choice. Either try to dance with the devil or face serious sanctions, CIA lead uprisings, and social upheaval across the country.

DanielH

Pelican
Yep. Biological and weather warfare is included in that as well.
What? Nobody would do that. Don't be a conspiracy theorist! Oh wait...
1623445006191.png
1623445028368.png