Blackrock, the bailouts, and the financial takeover of the world

Chains of Peter

Woodpecker
I can't be the only one who hears "Blackrock" and thinks "Black cube/black star/Saturn." It doesn't help that they used to be called Blackstone.

Guys I swear I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but this nonsense keeps coming up everywhere.

Attachments

• 36780206_1417440738357377_7650702871603707904_o.jpg
    36780206_1417440738357377_7650702871603707904_o.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 50

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Regarding FEDS unique lending facilities for small businesses, it seems blackrock or the banks simply don't have time to give some sheckles to the local guys.

Minimum lending facility for small business is 250K, most small mom and pop businesses will not be looking to take this size of a loan out.

The small business bailout is essentially fake. Its a low % of the total money being loaned, and banks simply aren't participating in it on a functional level.

The minimum loan size at the moment is $250,000, making it too big for a lot of small businesses. Community bankers have urged the Fed to lower the minimum amount to $100,000. Businesses also have to submit a lot more paperwork to get a Main Street loan, more than they did for the popular Paycheck Protection Program.

Matt Valeo called 10 banks this week, because he wanted to apply for a Main Street loan for his small tech company.

Eight banks said they had never heard of the Main Street Lending Program. Two smaller banks said they knew about the program but did not plan to participate.

Valeo’s experience illustrates some of the concerns about the novel $600 billion loan program the Federal Reserve launched Monday to help small and midsize firms. The much-delayed program appears to be off to a tepid start, with lingering questions over whether there will be enough banks participating to make the loans.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
It's hard to believe that Trump isn't neck deep in the swamp, when he uses the manufactured COOFID crises to give even more control / power to Blackrock. And what's this, Biden might appoint Fink of Blackrock and US Treasury: In Fink We Trust: BlackRock Is Now ‘Fourth Branch of Government. From the article: "Fink was on the shortlist in 2012 to replace outgoing Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. Now he’s widely viewed as a contender for that post in a possible Joe Biden administration. "

And here's something funny and totally coincidental: the address of Blackrock in Isreal is Rothschild Center, Rothschild Blvd 22, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 6688218, Israel

But, goy, there's no uni-party. It's the Russians. No, the Chinese! No, no, it's the Blacks!

Goni

Woodpecker
I don't follow stocks nearly as much as other markets, and I had heard of them before, but I had no idea how gigantic they were and how much power they had until Trump's economic policies that handed the fed over to them. This video does a great job explaining.

Also, their mission is to remove as many white men as possible from executive boards across the globe. So it is more than just how financially powerful they are, they have alternative desires.
Can you explain further regarding your 2nd paragraph?

Can you explain further regarding your 2nd paragraph?

There was a podcast that covered this about a month ago, which is when I first heard about it. One of the primary missions for Blackrock Financial is to ensure the companies they invest in have a "diverse and inclusive" executive board. So basically they can strong arm their clients into hiring/firing whom they deem acceptable.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Diverse boards mean a selection of non-white and women affirmative action hires who politely do what they're told by the Jew in charge while big-noting themselves as champions overcoming oppression through hard work and taking out their hidden inadequacy complexes on their white male subordinates and European civilization more generally.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I can't be the only one who hears "Blackrock" and thinks "Black cube/black star/Saturn." It doesn't help that they used to be called Blackstone.

Guys I swear I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but this nonsense keeps coming up everywhere.

Some of the "Annunaki" Researchers, as kooky as they might be, are helpful for understanding what it means

Tracing the origins of ancient gods is often tenuous. If the name Hubal is related to an Aramaic word for spirit, as suggested by Philip K. Hitti,[1] then Hubal may have come from the north of Arabia.
In Sumer, in southernmost Mesopotamia north of Arabia, the moon-god figures in the creation epic, the Enuma Elish. In a variant of it, Hubal is chief among the elder gods. According to Hitti, a tradition recorded by Muhammad's early biographer ibn Ishaq, which makes ?Amr ibn-Luhayy the importer of an image of Hubal from Moab or Mesopotamia, may have a kernel of truth insofar as it retains a memory of such an Aramaic origin of the deity.
According to the Christian missionary Nehls, in an attempt to connect Hubal with "Ha-Baal" (i.e., the Baal), the Hubal idol at Makkah must have originated from Moab. He says:

"Where was Baal worshipped? In Moab! It was the "god of fertility". Amr ibn Luhaiy brought Hubal from Moab to Arabia

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Some of the "Annunaki" Researchers, as kooky as they might be, are helpful for understanding what it means

Not sure if that is old Aramaic or not but we actually use the word "R'hukha" for the word spirit in our modern tongue.

When I see the word 'Hubal (it might have a strong KHA noise at the beginning like a lot of our words do) I think I K'huba which actually means "love"

Black Cube has ties back to Ancient Goddess Worship:

Worship of said Goddess involves Male Priests castrating themselves. And Cross-dressing by both Men and Women(Sound familiar?). Masculinization of Women and Feminization of Men.

Throughout time and across space, the pagan cultus consistently, though not exclusively, holds out as its sexual representative the emasculated, androgynous priest. Mircea Eliade, a respected expert in comparative religions, argues that androgyny as a religious universal or archetype appears virtually everywhere and at all times in the world's religions. Much evidence exists to support his judgment.24

The clearest textual testimony in ancient times comes from nineteenth-century BC Mesopotamia. Androgynous priests were associated with the worship of the goddess Ishtar from the Sumerian age (1800 BC).25

Their condition was due to their "devotion to Ishtar who herself had ‘transformed their masculinity into femininity.' "26 They functioned as occult shamans, who released the sick from the power of the demons just as, according to the cult myth, they had saved Ishtar from the devil's lair. ". . . as human beings," says a contemporary scholar, ". . . they seem to have engendered demonic abhorrence in others; . . . the fearful respect they provoked is to be sought in their otherness, their position between myth and reality, and their divine-demonic ability to transgress boundaries."27

The pagan religions of ancient Canaan appear to maintain a similar view of spirituality and sexuality. The goddess Anat preserves many of the characteristics of Ishtar.28 Like the Syrian goddess Cybele, Anat is headstrong and submits to no one.29 She is both young and nubile but also a bearded soldier, so that many commentators conclude that she is either androgynous or bi-sexual.30 She thus symbolizes the mystical union, which was celebrated by her worshipers as a ritual enactment of the hieros gamos [sacred spiritual marriage].31 The OT gives some indication that Canaanite religion included homosexual androgyny, against which Israel was constantly put on guard.32

Cybele (/ˈsɪbᵻliː/; Phrygian: Matar Kubileya/Kubeleya "Kubeleyan Mother", perhaps "Mountain Mother"; Lydian Kuvava; Greek: Κυβέλη Kybele, Κυβήβη Kybebe, Κύβελις Kybelis) was an originally Anatolian mother goddess; she has a possible precursor in the earliest neolithic at Çatalhöyük, where the statue of a pregnant, seated goddess was found in a granary. She is Phrygia's only known goddess, and was probably its state deity. Her Phrygian cult was adopted and adapted by Greek colonists of Asia Minor and spread from there to mainland Greece and its more distant western colonies from around the 6th century BC.

In Greece, Cybele met with a mixed reception. She was partially assimilated to aspects of the Earth-goddess Gaia, her Minoan equivalent Rhea, and the Harvest-Mother goddess Demeter. Some city-states, notably Athens, evoked her as a protector, but her most celebrated Greek rites and processions show her as an essentially foreign, exotic mystery-goddess who arrives in a lion-drawn chariot to the accompaniment of wild music, wine, and a disorderly, ecstatic following. Uniquely in Greek religion, she had a transgender or eunuch mendicant priesthood.[1] Many of her Greek cults included rites to a divine Phrygian castrate shepherd-consort Attis, who was probably a Greek invention. In Greece, Cybele is associated with mountains, town and city walls, fertile nature, and wild animals, especially lions.

In Rome, Cybele was known as Magna Mater ("Great Mother"). The Roman State adopted and developed a particular form of her cult after the Sibylline oracle recommended her conscription as a key religious component in Rome's second war against Carthage. Roman mythographers reinvented her as a Trojan goddess, and thus an ancestral goddess of the Roman people by way of the Trojan prince Aeneas. With Rome's eventual hegemony over the Mediterranean world, Romanised forms of Cybele's cults spread throughout the Roman Empire. The meaning and morality of her cults and priesthoods were topics of debate and dispute in Greek and Roman literature, and remain so in modern scholarship.

• March 24: Sanguem or Dies Sanguinis ("Day of Blood"), a frenzy of mourning when the devotees whipped themselves to sprinkle the altars and effigy of Attis with their own blood; some performed the self-castrations of the Galli. The "sacred night" followed, with Attis placed in his ritual tomb.[78]
    https://infogalactic.com/info/Cybele#cite_note-78
Rome's strictures against castration and citizen participation in Magna Mater's cult limited both the number and kind of her initiates. From the 160's AD, citizens who sought initiation to her mysteries could offer either of two forms of bloody animal sacrifice - and sometimes both - as lawful substitutes for self-castration. The Taurobolium sacrificed a bull, the most potent and costly victim in Roman religion; the Criobolium used a lesser victim, usually a ram.[95][96] A late, melodramatic and antagonistic account by the Christian apologist Prudentius has a priest stand in a pit beneath a slatted wooden floor; his assistants or junior priests dispatch a bull, using a sacred spear. The priest emerges from the pit, drenched with the bulls blood, to the applause of the gathered spectators. This description of a Taurobolium as blood-bath is, if accurate, an exception to usual Roman sacrificial practice;[97] it may have been no more than a bull sacrifice in which the blood was carefully collected and offered to the deity, along with its organs of generation, the testicles.[98]

Destroy Femininity and Cultivate Masculinity in Women and Destroy Masculinity in Men and Cultivate Femininity in its place.

The Spirit that led to Feminism and the Castration of Men at 1st Socially as well as Spiritually but finally Physically through Transgenderism.

Last edited:

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Black Cube has ties back to Ancient Goddess Worship:

Worship of said Goddess involves Male Priests castrating themselves. And Cross-dressing by both Men and Women(Sound familiar?). Masculinization of Women and Feminization of Men.

The Spirit that led to Feminism and the Castration of Men at 1st Socially as well as Spiritually but finally Physically through Transgenderism.

As with government, if there is no government a society does not persist in that state, power of some form will rush in to fill the void.

If man does not worship God, he will worship something else. Israel didn't war with "atheist" tribes in the old testament, they were all under the power of some sort of lesser god or dark force.

As with government, if there is no government a society does not persist in that state, power of some form will rush in to fill the void.

If man does not worship God, he will worship something else. Israel didn't war with "atheist" tribes in the old testament, they were all under the power of some sort of lesser god or dark force.

In history when a society is so demonically influenced and the culture is so degenerate. God had to pronounce "Cherem" or Ban. Its wholesale slaughter of every living thing Men,women and children including livestock and pets in a Demonically influenced Nation whose sins are at the brim(Genesis 15:16), demolishing every building and destruction of all its idols:

Deuteronomy 20:16-17
16However, in the cities of the nations that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you must not leave alive anything that breathes. 17For you must devote them to complete destruction —the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites—as the LORD your God has commanded you, 18so that they cannot teach you to do all the detestable things they do for their gods, and so cause you to sin against the LORD your God.

The only other reason that God would do that is food shortages because of land being gobbled up by invaders:

And/Or this alternative hypothesis which makes them a Clan of Giants that are still of the Fallen Angelic defilement of the Human Line(Genesis 6:1-4):

Of course this is an extreme and only God had the right to pronounce the Ancient Equivalent of a Nuclear Bomb. This cannot be justified in any other human context by which war is waged.

Since Deuteronomy 20 also allows for the taking of women and children captives alongside livestock outside of said Nations devoted to destruction.

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich
Is the covid ‘pandemic’ merely economic theatre?
In my opinion, the US security agencies picked a scenario off the shelf, something they have been justifiably rehearsing for years, the response to a deadly virus, which would produce the required financial shutdown, suppress bank activity, and create a world crisis big enough to eclipse the US economic crisis and produce a ‘flight to safety’ into the dollar, facilitating an economic induced coma, allowing time, a breathing space and justifying massive emergency QE injections into the US and world economy.

Jünger

Ostrich
I wrote a few months ago about the bizarre disappearance of affordable, middle class homes in white rural neighborhoods.

A house would appear on the MLS, and within 8 hours…it was Under Contract.

This was happening in West Virginia- a stalwart of white values and no BLM criminality would be tolerated. I wrote that something was afoot and it was frightening.

It is Black Rock.

Black Rock is buying up homes by the thousands. The average earner cannot compete as they are paying cash, and 20% over the asking price.

Realtors, the lowest scum on the earth- the people who failed at every job and then decided to get a license to steal- DO have the power to tell them no, and ignore their bids. But they don’t. They can’t sell out the working class (of which they are a part) fast enough.

This is a HUGE story, with catastrophic consequences, aside from making home ownership completely unattainable for most white working class.

What is Black Rock going to do with these homes?

aynrus

Pelican
It's happening all over US, small towns, rural, etc right now. Houses are sold near-instantly. Yes, average person can't compete with these investors, but as to realtors (which are among the lowest scum of earth indeed), they have to present all offers/they're bound by these rules.
It's the owners who make these decisions, as offers are not anonymous. The owners have this power and when neighborhoods are sold out, as they are, it's the owners who had sold them - whether to airbnb types, slumlords, corporations, China investors or else.

I haven't had a chance yet to read the article but it is very weird how many rural or even semi-rural properties are going in under 24 hours. Many that I look at are not in areas that other transplants are aware of nor are they super desirable areas. I'm dialed into the real estate market and I get there's low inventory but I'd really like to confirm whether Blackrock or others are responsible. It wouldn't surprise me.