BLM Refuses to Acknowledge Crime Statistics

Ironside

Robin
Because you're dealing with religious fanatics - not 'communists', not 'liberals', not 'BLM', not 'Marxists'. You are dealing with religious fanatics. They will never recognize or acknowledge anything other than what is told to them by their priests.
These are people on video literally self-flaggelating themselves, and trying to stop vehicles that are driving away by holding onto mirrors. They no longer operate in the realm of rationality - they are religious fanatics.

paninaro

Kingfisher
Not only that, they'll call you "racist" for bringing it up. No focus at all on the actual problems in their community, which have very little to do with police.

One third of all black males have been convicted of a felony. Even if cops are racist and targeting certain people for arrest, to get a conviction, the prosecutor needs to convince a judge or a jury of it. (Of course, then they'll say all juries are racist, even though those juries are comprised of community members.)

Not only that, they'll call you "racist" for bringing it up. No focus at all on the actual problems in their community, which have very little to do with police.

One third of all black males have been convicted of a felony. Even if cops are racist and targeting certain people for arrest, to get a conviction, the prosecutor needs to convince a judge or a jury of it. (Of course, then they'll say all juries are racist, even though those juries are comprised of community members.)
Yea, that’s why I just stopped talking to other blacks about. Whites might think about what I’ve said, but never say anything, for obvious reasons. Real hispanics already know the deal. But blacks will always deny.
The police pulled you over and gave you a ticket because they’re racist. Not because your windows are illegally dark, and because your music is too damn loud, and because you were speeding. I’m sure cussing him out, instead of just being polite, really helped you out too.

PrtSc

Sparrow
The argument I've heard is "well the white population is more than black population in the country, so there are more whites that could be killed". It ignores the same race on race stats that show blacks are more violent. But then they will say black on black crime is higher because of slavery/racism. Unfortunately these people will not acknowledge that people are free to make their own good and bad choices.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Yea, that’s why I just stopped talking to other blacks about. Whites might think about what I’ve said, but never say anything, for obvious reasons. Real hispanics already know the deal. But blacks will always deny.
The police pulled you over and gave you a ticket because they’re racist. Not because your windows are illegally dark, and because your music is too damn loud, and because you were speeding. I’m sure cussing him out, instead of just being polite, really helped you out too.
Cops generally like it when - upon being pulled over for a moving violation - you violently ram your car in park, fling open your door, and jump out with both arms thrown up while shouting, "WUT MUTHAFUKA?!?!?!"

Hypno

Crow
BLM is just a communist front group. Ditto Antifa. Antifa has been a communist front group since before Hitler took power. American AntiFa even uses the same logo.

I don't want to defend Hitler, but part of the reason he came to power was people preferred the Nazis to the Commies. That wasn't a hypothetical question. The Bolshevik revolution took place in 1917 not far from Germany, and the commies had been fomenting revolution in Germany at least since then.

paninaro

Kingfisher
The common explanation you'll hear (if it's not just "racism!") for why 1/3 of black males are convicted felons is that it's due to poverty. I do think this is the main factor -- blacks are disproportionately worse off financially compared to whites. When it comes to poor performance on various measures, usually the person isn't doing well financially. It's hard to do well in school if you're more worried about getting your next meal or not getting evicted, for example.

But let's look at the cause. They will again say "racism!" is the reason so many blacks live in poverty. I think it's something else:
69% of black children are born to unwed mothers, compared to 28% of white children. Now let that sink in -- more than 2/3 of all black children born today will be born to an unwed mother, meaning the father is likely not around.

Now let's adjust for education (also in the link above) and look at women who have at least a bachelor's degree. For whites, the % of babies born to unwed mothers drops from 28% to 7% in the case of mothers with a bachelor's degree. For blacks, it drops only from 69% to 33%. Still 1/3 of black children born to well-educated black mothers are born out of wedlock.

Why is this notable? Well leaving the family values bit aside, a child growing up in a two-parent household is less likely to live in poverty simply because there are two adults who can earn money to provide for the household, instead of one. So 69% of black kids are in trouble the moment they are born, because they are born to unwed mothers.

But it's not racism that's making those unwed mothers pregnant, is it?

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
The common explanation you'll hear (if it's not just "racism!") for why 1/3 of black males are convicted felons is that it's due to poverty. I do think this is the main factor -- blacks are disproportionately worse off financially compared to whites. When it comes to poor performance on various measures, usually the person isn't doing well financially. It's hard to do well in school if you're more worried about getting your next meal or not getting evicted, for example.

But let's look at the cause. They will again say "racism!" is the reason so many blacks live in poverty. I think it's something else:
69% of black children are born to unwed mothers, compared to 28% of white children. Now let that sink in -- more than 2/3 of all black children born today will be born to an unwed mother, meaning the father is likely not around.

Now let's adjust for education (also in the link above) and look at women who have at least a bachelor's degree. For whites, the % of babies born to unwed mothers drops from 28% to 7% in the case of mothers with a bachelor's degree. For blacks, it drops only from 69% to 33%. Still 1/3 of black children born to well-educated black mothers are born out of wedlock.

Why is this notable? Well leaving the family values bit aside, a child growing up in a two-parent household is less likely to live in poverty simply because there are two adults who can earn money to provide for the household, instead of one. So 69% of black kids are in trouble the moment they are born, because they are born to unwed mothers.

But it's not racism that's making those unwed mothers pregnant, is it?
Black men are disproportionately in prison.
So yeah, you're right about the symptom but not the disease. The symptom is a lot of single mothers. The cause: welfare policy that discourages marriage, and a drug war that throws a lot of black men into prison. You'll notice the gender ratio in black communities are disproportionately female. Obviously, this turns black men into players. They don't have to settle down.

I also would say that black culture has been destroyed by hip hop / gangsta rap culture which is very anti-civilization and an extension of the 1960s riots. That's more a side point, but I think there's a lot of evidence for the messages in black popular culture and the negative outcomes it creates (for anyone who gets into it).

This is an interesting discussion:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Black culture is a wasteland - everywhere.

Unwed mothers. Gangs. Drugs. Welfare. Terrible attitude towards work and responsibility. Terrible diet which leads to diabetes, obesity, and probably lower IQ (diet causes inflammation which affects the whole body, ie the brain). Lack of emotional control. Violence for no reason. Upset over trivial things.

What could even be considered a positive from black culture?

Thats why black guys are in prison and black women are hustling welfare. Its a pit of misery.

There are poor people everywhere in the world, but black people seem to turn being poor into an art form of misery and death for themselves and those around them.

paninaro

Kingfisher
What could even be considered a positive from black culture?
Sports. But this is an interesting one. Look at most sports -- football, basketball, etc, Disproportionately dominated by blacks. Yet we see no calls for "diversity" among the players. Shouldn't we get more Asians and Latinos on the team?

Sports is one of the clearest meritocracies out there. If you can't play ball, you're off the team. Doesn't matter your race.

Then look at the 100 meter dash in the Olympics. The winners are always black.

Why is this? Surely if there were better white or Asian runners, we'd see them competing since it's huge fame and fortune to win that race.

Perhaps that means that there are genetic differences between the races, making some better at certain tasks than others?

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Sports. But this is an interesting one. Look at most sports -- football, basketball, etc, Disproportionately dominated by blacks. Yet we see no calls for "diversity" among the players. Shouldn't we get more Asians and Latinos on the team?

Sports is one of the clearest meritocracies out there. If you can't play ball, you're off the team. Doesn't matter your race.

Why is this? Surely if there were better white or Asian runners, we'd see them competing since it's huge fame and fortune to win that race.

Perhaps that means that there are genetic differences between the races, making some better at certain tasks than others?
Careful. That is what got Jimmy the Greek fired over thirty years ago.

Someone else was fired for correctly saying that black slaves were bred for strength and endurance, which is why their ancestors excel at sports. I forget who.

Yes, they brag about being superior physically and yet have the nerve to be outraged when presented with proof of inferiority in their mental faculties. They are completely ignorant to the fact that they were bred like this to be exploited in numerous ways.

I also noticed this trend where non-whites make fun of Caucasians in sports and lately black football and basketball players intentionally injure Caucasian players because they are all racists of course.