BLM Refuses to Acknowledge Crime Statistics

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
Well, what could really be the problem? I only have my own experience to go on but here it is.

Many ages ago, way back in the early seventies, believe it or not, I had never laid eyes on a black person. My neighborhood was all white and the school just a couple of blocks away was all white. I was entering the second grade and the powers that be decided that I and some other students must attend school clear across town in an all black neighborhood in an all black school. First time mind you, that I had ever laid eyes on a black. I remember the teacher, a Mrs. Manners, what a name. That first day was an eye opener to say the least. The teacher had left the room and the kid in front of me turns around and asks me if I know what an "Aura" is. I reply no, I do not. He says, "yoos donce noze whats Aura is?" No, I do not. "Yoos donce noze the affabits?" Oh, you mean an R. He gives me a look like I was from outer space or something and next I know, he is up and climbing out the window, second story. Mind you, many schools in Texas back then did not have air conditioning so the window would be open, no screens. He fiddles around out on the ledge for a while, the whole rest of the class is haywire and very loud. As the kid comes in the teacher enters the room. Boy Howdy! My eyes must have popped clean out of my head. The teacher runs over and snatches that little kid up and drags him to the front of the class, produces a leather belt and whoops the tar out of him.

This was a daily thing for all the teachers of that school, they never sent kids to the principle's office, I'm guessing it would overwhelm him daily. What did I get out of this? A very clear picture of what it takes to control a group that has no control.

The truth is a painful, hateful thing, that is why it is denied and shunned. Also why God and the Bible is hated, it tells the shameful truth about man.

acco

Woodpecker
Don't know where to post ...

Amazing picture: BLM "activist" is kneeling on a white baby!

This photo is currently shaking Internet users in the United States. It shows how a black follower of the "Black Lives Matter" movement is kneeling on the neck of a white kid while holding him and this poor kid is clearly crying in panic. The brutally harassing child is 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson from Ohio State, who published a picture on his social media channel with the headline "BLM NOW MF" (translated: "Black Lives Matter now motherfucker").

The white mother gave up her own child to take this picture

The child probably belongs to Jackson's white partner, who was probably shocked by the fact and didn't want to know anything about it, but at the same time she looked at the crime from a different perspective and said that nothing so bad had happened to her son. Many angry Internet users accused the woman of giving up her own child to a criminals, repeatedly (20 convictions!) A black psychopath.

The boy is now with his grandmother and father, who threatened to retaliate as soon as he gets out of jail. Jackson was arrested for another crime on July 20th and is currently in Clark County Jail. The scandal was revealed by activist Vincent James, who runs the Pro Trump website "Red Elephant". So far, no mainstream media has reported on this racist violence of the "BLM" activist against the child!

Not a word from Black Lives Matter about the scandal

The left-wing radicals of the "Black Lives Matter" movement keep a surprising silence about the child abuse scandal through one of their followers. Not a word of apology and no condemnation either!

As announced by the grandmother of the child, the office for children and youth has been informed. The mother can only see and visit the child under the supervision of the father, and the charge of negligence is also considered.

www.unser-mitteleuropa.com/niesamowite-zdjecie-aktywista-blm-kleka-na-bialym-maluchu

joost

Kingfisher
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and pay tribute for the bounty of contributions the Black community have given society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors. Their exceptional family values and parenting skills are unrivaled by any other race or culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are driven up when the mix of African Americans into an area increases due to their caring and respectful nature. The Black community serves as an example of what can be achieved through enthusiasm for self improvement, hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. In fact, it is fair to say that the country couldn't survive if we did not have the Black community to support the other races.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Because you're dealing with religious fanatics - not 'communists', not 'liberals', not 'BLM', not 'Marxists'. You are dealing with religious fanatics. They will never recognize or acknowledge anything other than what is told to them by their priests.
These are people on video literally self-flaggelating themselves, and trying to stop vehicles that are driving away by holding onto mirrors. They no longer operate in the realm of rationality - they are religious fanatics.
I quibble. Communists/Maxists ARE religious fanatics; they believe in a false religion, unproven by reality, that promises a heaven;y reward on Earth if they only convert everyone to the cause.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and pay tribute for the bounty of contributions the Black community have given society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors. Their exceptional family values and parenting skills are unrivaled by any other race or culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are driven up when the mix of African Americans into an area increases due to their caring and respectful nature. The Black community serves as an example of what can be achieved through enthusiasm for self improvement, hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation. In fact, it is fair to say that the country couldn't survive if we did not have the Black community to support the other races.
I have heard left-wingers argue with straight faces that there is "statistical proof" that black fathers spend more time with their children than white fathers.

That's right up there with the "red states" and "conservatives" get more welfare than blue states/lefties.

paninaro

Kingfisher
I have heard left-wingers argue with straight faces that there is "statistical proof" that black fathers spend more time with their children than white fathers.
It's due to self-selection and motivation. Of the black fathers that are involved with their children, they spend more time (in hours) compared to white fathers who are involved in their children. But so few black fathers are involved with their children -- 69% of black children are born to unwed mothers after all -- so the fathers that are actually around are the cream of the crop.

It's like saying black professional athletes earn more than white men in general. That's true -- but so few black men are professional athletes.

I recently ran across this article called: "These are the 10 worst places in Alabama to work."

Almost every one of these 10 cities is a predominantly white, well-off, suburban environment. They do not list many of the heavily black, crime-infested cities where people are getting shot everyday.

It is amazing the lies that we are fed by the Jews media.

MiroKlose

Sparrow
H
Don't know where to post ...

Amazing picture: BLM "activist" is kneeling on a white baby!

This photo is currently shaking Internet users in the United States. It shows how a black follower of the "Black Lives Matter" movement is kneeling on the neck of a white kid while holding him and this poor kid is clearly crying in panic. The brutally harassing child is 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson from Ohio State, who published a picture on his social media channel with the headline "BLM NOW MF" (translated: "Black Lives Matter now motherfucker").

The white mother gave up her own child to take this picture

The child probably belongs to Jackson's white partner, who was probably shocked by the fact and didn't want to know anything about it, but at the same time she looked at the crime from a different perspective and said that nothing so bad had happened to her son. Many angry Internet users accused the woman of giving up her own child to a criminals, repeatedly (20 convictions!) A black psychopath.

The boy is now with his grandmother and father, who threatened to retaliate as soon as he gets out of jail. Jackson was arrested for another crime on July 20th and is currently in Clark County Jail. The scandal was revealed by activist Vincent James, who runs the Pro Trump website "Red Elephant". So far, no mainstream media has reported on this racist violence of the "BLM" activist against the child!

Not a word from Black Lives Matter about the scandal

The left-wing radicals of the "Black Lives Matter" movement keep a surprising silence about the child abuse scandal through one of their followers. Not a word of apology and no condemnation either!

As announced by the grandmother of the child, the office for children and youth has been informed. The mother can only see and visit the child under the supervision of the father, and the charge of negligence is also considered.

www.unser-mitteleuropa.com/niesamowite-zdjecie-aktywista-blm-kleka-na-bialym-maluchu
hopefully life tortures that woman mentally so she becomes like this...

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
It's due to self-selection and motivation. Of the black fathers that are involved with their children, they spend more time (in hours) compared to white fathers who are involved in their children. But so few black fathers are involved with their children -- 69% of black children are born to unwed mothers after all -- so the fathers that are actually around are the cream of the crop.

It's like saying black professional athletes earn more than white men in general. That's true -- but so few black men are professional athletes.
I highly doubt even black fathers who spend time with their children do so more than whites. I've honestly never seen any stats to back this up, and I've never seen it amongst black fathers I've met who are involved with their children.

The only black fathers who I know who did so were the dads of Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, and the Williams sister (Venus & Serena in tennis). But in all those cases, the father clearly wasn't treating the kid as a kid, but as robot to be programmed into a money-making machine for the future. Jackson and all his brothers were performing for money as children, Tiger was a golf prodigy at age 3, and the Williams sisters' fathers abuse/training of them is well known.

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
I highly doubt even black fathers who spend time with their children do so more than whites. I've honestly never seen any stats to back this up, and I've never seen it amongst black fathers I've met who are involved with their children.

The only black fathers who I know who did so were the dads of Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, and the Williams sister (Venus & Serena in tennis). But in all those cases, the father clearly wasn't treating the kid as a kid, but as robot to be programmed into a money-making machine for the future. Jackson and all his brothers were performing for money as children, Tiger was a golf prodigy at age 3, and the Williams sisters' fathers abuse/training of them is well known.
The only friend I still regularly hang out with from when I was a kid is black. He lives with his wife and kids, but occasionally has to leave when the wife does something like break a bottle on his head which then needs to get stapled together.

Anecdotal story but probably not unusual behavior from a black woman, I would assume they are incredibly hard to deal with, on top of preferring to be knocked up by neighborhood alpha gangsters instead of decent men.

bucky

Pelican
The only friend I still regularly hang out with from when I was a kid is black. He lives with his wife and kids, but occasionally has to leave when the wife does something like break a bottle on his head which then needs to get stapled together.

Anecdotal story but probably not unusual behavior from a black woman, I would assume they are incredibly hard to deal with, on top of preferring to be knocked up by neighborhood alpha gangsters instead of decent men.
I'm open to the idea that black men have some sort of genetic tendency to abandon their children, although I don't know enough about genetics to know it's true for sure. That said, I've always assumed that at least part of the problem with single mommery in the black community is black women. If they were more pleasant and less obese, the stats as far as functional black families would probably be better.

A long time ago, I worked in an office where the call center was mostly staffed by black women. Most of them were obese, loud, and would sexually harass any decent-looking guy who was unfortunate enough to have to go in there. "Why can't I find a good man?" they'd lament, oblivious to the fact that being obese, loud, and having several kids by several different men somewhat reduces a woman's SMV.

There was one exception, a thin, pretty, feminine black girl who took good care of herself and was generally pleasant to be around. Not surprisingly, she was married and lived with her children and her husband, who was the father of all her kids. Unfortunately, her example was entirely lost on her coworkers.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker

Yea, l hear that. Decent black men --the kind of Talented Tenth/Cosby Show guys who are the exception, not the rule-- complaining about how awful black women are is rather a staple. Many make noise about permanently avoiding black women because of how awful they are and going to other races. I have to admit, in the face of how crass, rude, ghetto, and out of shape most black women are, and how slutty and un-Christian they act, non-black women must look extremely tempting to black men.

And of course, when the few black men who can date outside their race do so, black women blame the black men.

Then again, its the same with all women. They literally refuse to see or admit the awful things they do that ruin their lives, its always someone else's fault.

The one benefit of black women is that they present all their awfulness upfront, so you can avoid. Non-black women, as bad as they are today, tend to hide some of their worst aspects.