Blood clots in the vaccinated

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
As we know, the vaccine is causing blood clots, but they don't seem to be "normal" blood clots. An embalmer in Alabama said they look more like noodles:
He describes a normal blood clot as having a texture like grape jelly or jam. If you were to pick it up, it would likely disintegrate in your fingers. Before 2021, blood clots would appear in between five and 10 percent of bodies. These days, says Hirschman, those numbers are more like 85 percent. “The majority of bodies I embalm are clotted,” he says. “Out of 358 bodies this year, only around 60 were not clotted, and a half of those were heavily clotted. Prior to last year, it wasn’t like that. Nothing like what we see now.”

What is more, these clots are unlike anything he’s ever seen before. He describes them as “a white fibrous structure, like calamari, a rubber band or spaghetti. Even the small ones are unusual looking, like worms. They resemble a small parasite.” Typically, blood clots come out of veins during the embalming process, very, very rarely out of an artery. However, Hirschman recently took one out of an artery 33 inches long. “Normally, I wouldn’t be able to pull a clot of that length without it falling apart,” he explains. “It’s the white, fibrous length that’s unusual. I cannot possibly imagine that being inside a healthy person.”
There was a scientific analysis done on the clots and they are rather unique. There are pictures that show its spaghetti-like structure:
As you can see, the post-vaccine clot sample only contains 4.4% of the iron that would be seen in human blood. This alone is confirmation that this clots is not a “blood clot.” In addition, note the near-total lack of potassium (K) in the clot sample. The clot contains less than 0.6% of the potassium as human blood. It’s a similar story with magnesium, too.
People who have taken the shot are growing earthwork-like structures in their body. Sounds like the plot of a horror movie. What is happening to them?

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
1663880128032.png

1663880195291.png