Book of Interest: MASCULINITY AMIDST MADNESS by Ryan Landry

Matt Forney

Woodpecker
E-Book Cover.jpg

Some time ago, I launched a new publishing company called Terror House Press. I think the RVF audience will enjoy our latest book, Masculinity Amidst Madness by Ryan Landry. It's a book about navigating the chaos of modernity and getting your life together, starting a family, reconnecting with your religious/cultural roots, and the like. Many of you may remember Landry from his articles at Social Matter and The American Sun and his old podcast Weimerica Weekly, so you know he has the goods. Masculinity Amidst Madness also has a foreword by Bronze Age Pervert (author of Bronze Age Mindset). The front cover art was done by Owen Cyclops (who has done covers for Bronze Age Pervert, Delicious Tacos, and other dissident writers), and the back cover art was done by Terror House Art Director Matt Lawrence.

Roosh read the book before release and wrote a blurb that is featured on the back cover:

Masculinity is in deep crisis. Most men simply don’t know what it means to be a man who can protect and provide for their families. Author Ryan Landry fully understands this modern problem and has written a book that begins to repair the damage that society has wrought upon men. He eloquently explains the crisis and offers practical solutions to reignite the birthright of the Western man. Hopefully, his book will be read by the generation of young men today to block out efforts of the culture to feminize and weaken them.
Masculinity Amidst Madness dropped on Friday and has been a smash hit so far. The paperback reached sales rank #2,000 on Amazon and the Kindle version climbed to number one in new Philosophy releases, beating Ben Shapiro's new book as well as Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules for Life. It also reached sales rank #2,000 on Amazon Canada and became one of the top 500 fastest-selling books on Amazon Australia.

If you want to buy the book, here are the links:
You can also buy the book from Chapters/Indigo (Canada), Rakuten Kobo, Angus and Robertson (Australia), and thousands of other smaller, independent bookstores across the U.S., Canada, Australia, the U.K., Europe, and elsewhere. For an (incomplete) list of other retailers, click here. (NOTE: Terror House has had an issue with confirmation emails going out to customers. If you buy the e-book directly from us and have an issue, email me at admin [at] terrorhousepress [dot] com and I'll take care of it.)

If you want to know more about Masculinity Amidst Madness, Landry published a short excerpt here. I also did a print interview with him that you can read here.

Let me know what you think of the book.

teh_eric

Hi Roosh V Forum, I am the author Ryan Landry and if you have any questions or want to discuss anything, drop a line here and I will answer.
Hi Ryan, I just finished the book yesterday. Really enjoyed it + ordered a few copies for friends. Made an account to say thanks!

kel

Pelican
Thanks (for lack of a better word) for starting Terror House Press. I've enjoyed a number of your titles and in this moment it's so cruicial that we (we = the not-left) have businesses, information channels, etc. set up. It's frustrating to know that so many of my dollars go to companies and organizations that quite literally want me dead. I'm always happy to support (directly as much as possible) honorable people and companies. Glad you're accepting crypto, too, because the financial deplatforming push we've seen so far is just in its infancy, shit's going to get a lot worse from here, alternative channels should already be established but basically aren't and it's going to be a problem.

Anyways, sorry to derail the thread with stuff we've all heard a thousand times before, but TLDR thanks for doing something. I ordered the book last week, will comment when I finally get a chance to read it (I've got a quite an ever-growing pile of books to get through already).