Book recommendation request thread

Does anybody know of any honest American Civil War books? I just finished reading "The Real Lincoln," by Thomas Dilorenzo and it is the first book that I have read that actually criticizes Lincoln and the Union. I've been trying to find more resources on this topic that aren't incredibly biased towards Lincoln and it has actually been pretty hard. If anybody has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
Robert E. Lee's biography: Clouds of Glory: The Life and Legend of Robert E. Lee

I would very much appreciate book recommendations on Cognitive behavioral therapy and WW2 (specifically a focus on the jewish question), thank you in advance.

Can anyone recommend historical or contemporary fiction that is action based (outdoors, hunting, marital, ) and inspiring with good moral characters?
Too often it seems the historical fiction have these cynical, modern characters in armor.

Hello I am new here.
I would like to know the opinion of the people in this forum about this list of Old western cultures books (Its a homeschooling course).
Do you think its a great list or do you think the list is missing some important books in your opinion. (considering the appropriate period for the book).

Reactions: kel

Hypno

Crow
Can anyone recommend historical or contemporary fiction that is action based (outdoors, hunting, marital, ) and inspiring with good moral characters?
Too often it seems the historical fiction have these cynical, modern characters in armor.
Homer The Odyssey. Maybe Dumas The Count of Monte Cristo. The Jose Ferrar film adaptation of Cyrano de Bergerac is pretty good.