Botox/filler, etc in your early 30s?

jbkunt2

Woodpecker
I was having a conversation with a girl the other day who is 29 and gets this stuff done. She says that late 20s/early 30s is the time to start and that it will keep you looking younger for longer.

I am clueless about this stuff.

Anyone any knowledge/thoughts?

kinjutsu

Pelican
The only reason why you as a man should know about any of this stuff is if you're currently or previously made money from it.
Otherwise leave the beauty stuff for females approaching the wall.

Makeup, junk food, alcohol and drugs do more damage to their skin and no amount of treatments or botox will reverse the hands of time.

Vincent Chase

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Some ignorant answers here. Anti-ageing, or should that be better ageing, is not black or white. There are many ways to look better with age and nothing wrong with at least looking into them.

There are plenty of men who do use hyaluronic acid (already contained in your skin and needs a volume boost as you get older) injections and botox to look the part in older age, particularly the former can work very well. Don't go overboard and be careful out there.

king bast said:
So you should be clueless. There is no need for any man to ever have any knowledge of this topic whatsoever.

kAHiu0y.gif

Cope.

A man's looks are as important as ever before and can be dramatically be enhanced by using fillers and preventive botox.

lOC4MoV.png

king bast

Woodpecker
Vincent Chase said:
Some ignorant answers here. Anti-ageing, or should that be better ageing, is not black or white. There are many ways to look better with age and nothing wrong with at least looking into them.

There are plenty of men who do use hyaluronic acid (already contained in your skin and needs a volume boost as you get older) injections and botox to look the part in older age, particularly the former can work very well. Don't go overboard and be careful out there.

Yes, they are called "homosexuals".

Marabye

Chicken
To be honest, I have seen the results from Botox injections and I can say that this is exactly what I will choose for the treatment of wrinkles. I know that Botox injections are quite painful, but the recovery period after such non-surgical plastic takes a couple of hours if you use the correct and pure botulinum toxin. Not all beauty salons use only high-quality Botox, so I prefer to buy this drug for injections in specialized stores such as this one, where I don't need the prescription for this, but this online store has the necessary quality certificates and offers well-known Asian brands for sale. I think that due to the fact that finding quality Botox product in Asia isn't problem, it's so popular there among celebrities and young people. But in Asia, there aren't so many cases of side effects from this toxin on human health, because they use a high quality and safe Botox product.

I feel uneasy about this. On one hand, competition is cutthroat for the single male and enhancement might be needed to keep up with the crazy standards. I am considering a hair transplant myself isn't that the same? But the constant worrying about looks is a feminine trait. Previous generation of men didn't have to deal with that shit. Speaking of hair transplant I was just looking at places in Toronto and this guy popped up
https://torontohairtransplantclinic.com/dr-torgerson/

That has to be a mental issue when someone goes overboard like this