Brooklyn rabbi Chaim Yaakov Frankel predicts civil war, urges Jews go to Israel

“If I could do it myself, I would get up and immigrate to Israel and pray on its soil, but what can I do, I don’t have permission to do so – in Heaven they’re holding me back for the time being, to stay here in the US,” the prominent rabbi lamented.
I am always hesitant to take the advice of people who say 'you first'.

During the founding years of Israel the forerunner of the Mossad, according to some Iraqi Jews, planted bombs in Iraqi Jewish neighborhoods to scare them into emigrating to Israel. It would not be inconsistent with the ops at the time (the Lavon affair).

Peacock
Gold Member
Mao was almost completely under Jewish/globalist control, he was created by the Skull and Bones/Yale network in China, which as mentioned above was part of the opium cartel that ruled over China since the 1800s. The anglo-zionist opium cartel, run by families like the Sassoons and Roosevelts, financed Ivy Leagues and other elite schools, and their network of secret societies, who in turn kept control over China until recent times. Mao was very much like MLK, a strong national symbol that was mostly an empty vessel over whom they had large sway. Mao was financed by global tribal banksters, and his ideology was written for him by his close cadre, Sidney Shapiro and Sidney Rittenberg (pictured with Mao and the book he authored for him), authors of the Litte Red Book, they were part of his close cadre like Epstein and Rosenfeld.

Their degree of control today on China is lower, and it is apparently decreasing. There are signs pointing to this, like the promotion of Chinese nationalism, and the aggressive official stance against globohomo culture and cultural marxism. Contrast with places like S. Korea, Japan and Taiwan, where feminism, homo-rainbow cult, feminization of young males, individualism and other cultural marxist dogma have permeated the culture:

Talmud Study Now Mandatory in South Korea

Close to 50 million people live in South Korea, and everyone learns Gemara in school. “We tried to understand why the Jews are geniuses, and we came to the conclusion that it is because they study Talmud,” said the Korean ambassador to Israel. And this is how “Rav Papa” became a well known scholar in Korea like in Israel.

Ynet reports: It is doubtful if the Amoraic scholars Abbaye and Rava imagined their discussions of Jewish law in the Beit Midrash in Babylon would be taught hundreds of years later in East Asia. Yet it turns out that the laws of an “egg born on a holiday” (“ביצה שנולדה ביום טוב”) is actually very interesting to the South Koreans who have required that Talmud study be part of their compulsory school curriculum.

Almost every home in South Korea now contains a Korean-translated Talmud. But unlike in Israel, the Korean mothers teach the Talmud to their children. In a country of close to 49 million people who believe in Buddhism and Christianity, there are more people who read the Talmud – or at least own their own copy at home – more than in the Jewish state. Much more.
Taiwan:

Japan:

This is the woman that wrote Japan's constitution and pushed for feminism, eroding traditional marriage and family values in that country. She also helped promote figures like Yoko Ono and other 60s radicals in that country.

China on the other hand has a strong, traditional film code that bans homo sex, bans the glorification of nihilism in general and of the depiction of evil, corrupt figures in movie plots. A movie script where an evil or corrupt main character triumph will be rejected by Chinese censors. Those types of movies promoting degeneracy describe the majority of new films produced in the West today.

China's clampdown on homosexual culture is very interesting, because it would actually have been an easy way for the regime to control the young male surplus they have. Instead they chose to uphold national moral standards, producing a plethora of very popular nationalist historic saga that glorify their national heroes, portray traditional culture in favorable light and elevate virtues like courage for males and femininity for women. China produces a huge amount of high-quality, elaborate, expensive period dramas, while in the West Netflix produces dramas where men have periods...

"Hanfu Movement Sweeps China in Revival of Traditional Culture"

College students wear traditional hanfu clothing as they dance at a park in Fuyang, Anhui province, in April.

About 300 days a year, 25-year-old Zhou Zhiluo wears long, flowing robes with big sleeves, a skirtlike lower garment and a belt at her waist. Her long hair is tied in a variety of intricate styles, including loose buns. "I feel quite myself wearing hanfu," said Zhou, referring to the term coined by internet users to describe clothing worn by Han Chinese before the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911).

"I'm proud that we Han people have such beautiful traditional clothes," said Zhou, who hails from Henan province, adding that she has been wearing such clothing for about six years and has more than 200 outfits in her closet.

Wearing hanfu costumes and reviving the culture has become increasingly popular, especially among the younger generation. "The younger generation has become the main driving force behind the revival," she said. "To them, wearing hanfu can be more fashionable than wearing luxury global brands..."

Rebecca Li, an etiquette expert in Beijing, said she likes to wear hanfu when visiting ancient sites. In April, she also wore the traditional costume on a visit to Japan to see the cherry blossom. "Wearing hanfu is very beautiful and special," she said. "I feel especially proud when foreigners recognize me as a Chinese and appreciate the beauty of our traditional costumes."

The first video above is interesting on many levels, it shows the (subtle) panic of the (((western))) academic scholar covering Chinese nationalism, who says he's "very concerned about diversity" in China with the rise of state-sponsored traditionalism and youth culture, as well as the mix of derision and concern in the response of the feminist strong/independent UK-based Chinese prof.

The revival in traditional Chinese garb worn by young people in China is a traditionalist movement that is not just limited to their clothing, but also includes the study and promotion of traditional Confucian values and education, values which are not only inherently anti-globalist but also naturally anti-communist.

The rise of anti-Chinese rhetoric in the West is related to this, and the fact that China is on the verge of breaking free from globalist control:

1591477404612.png

Last edited:

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
I don't know. I see Israel as ultimately more dangerous for Jews than the USA, whatever happens here. Over in Israel they're surrounded by Palestinians who hate them and the Palestinians have the ultimate weapon on their side: babies. Israel's days are numbered due to birth rates. I don't know when they'll be overwhelmed, but they eventually will be.

Yeh right. Israel is going to pack it up and leave any day now. No ethnic cleansing of Palestinians going on here.

bucky

Pelican
Yeh right. Israel is going to pack it up and leave any day now. No ethnic cleansing of Palestinians going on here.
I didn't say leave. I said be exterminated. Your graphic shows land, not people and birth rates. Also factor in the surrounding countries, who hate them and want them all dead. How "green" are those countries, and what are the relative birth rates between Israeli Jews and people who want them wiped out?

Most American Jews I know seem to sense this and have no interest in ever settling in Israel. I think this is why you see more hardcore Jewish religious leaders like the Rabbi pleading with them to emigrate, and why Israel is happy to pay for any American Jew to travel there so that they can attempt to sell them on the idea of staying permanently.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
Bucky you spout a lot of Jewish talking points defending Israel. Im not going to change your opinion here. As far as killings though the Israelis have racked up a far greater body count on that front. They have populist political leaders promoting thinly veiled threats of total extermination of the Arab populations. Most of the caged remaining Palestinian populations can barely take a dump without Israels authority or surveillance.

Do you honestly believe the turmoil and bloodshed going on with Israels neighbours was by accident. Isis and Israel working together not seem odd. Who is really the aggressor here. Its such a Jewish victimhood mindset to rationalize their evil actions "oh we had to brutally corrupt and destroy the goy before they get us" maybe, just maybe, that's why people dislike you. Because you pervert and destroy.

Reactions: 911

bucky

Pelican
Bucky you spout a lot of Jewish talking points defending Israel. Im not going to change your opinion here. As far as killings though the Israelis have racked up a far greater body count on that front. They have populist political leaders promoting thinly veiled threats of total extermination of the Arab populations. Most of the caged remaining Palestinian populations can barely take a dump without Israels authority or surveillance.

Do you honestly believe the turmoil and bloodshed going on with Israels neighbours was by accident. Isis and Israel working together not seem odd. Who is really the aggressor here. Its such a Jewish victimhood mindset to rationalize their evil actions "oh we had to brutally corrupt and destroy the goy before they get us" maybe, just maybe, that's why people dislike you. Because you pervert and destroy.
Never thought of them as Jewish talking points, just reality. Israel looks doomed to me, due to demographics and birth rates. If I'm wrong, I don't see how.

I don't have an opinion on who is "the aggressor" in the situation...that's you projecting your emotions. I don't really know enough to judge and generally don't reduce complex international conflicts to comic book terms of "good guys" and "bad guys."

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Israel isn't supposed to have nukes but it does. Lots of them in fact. Ironically while most nations have nukes as a deterrent to invasion Israel subtly uses them as leverage to demand other nations prevent Israel being invaded, either because it will use the nukes or allow them to be stolen.

Kind of like saying to the cops "I have a hundred AK47s at my house so you better post security in my driveway 24/7 or I'll let the local thugs clean my place out, and you'll be the ones that suffer."

Peacock
Gold Member
The whole Ashkenazi tribe descends from a pool of ancestors as small as 300 people, that's why their facial features are so characteristic.

Brilliant write up. I had no idea about half of this. Thanks!
Cheers.

A lot of these cultural engineering projects are generational transformations that take place largely under the radar, so they are hard to spot.

There's also the "Samson" option. Sick.
That Israeli option to nuke Europe and N. America in case it falls is in good part enabled by Germany's donation to Israel of several nuclear subs, part of their trillion dollar endless six gazillion reparations plan.

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
My guess is both China and Africa. China has been heavily investing in Africa over the last several years; perhaps on behalf of the elites? Either way, the rise of China needs to be stopped.
Hmmm I can see down the road a Speilberg junior making critically acclaimed black slave films about China. I think other ethnic groups especially Asians should take note of how the (((elite))) has coerced the European into oblivion. Their crosshairs will be on you next.

Reactions: 911

Sword and Board

Woodpecker
This message doesn't need large numbers of Jews fleeing to Israel to be successful. Its also a psychological trick that reminds the Worker Ant/ human shield jewry in the diaspora to remember their loyalty to Israel and continue subverting and fighting for it in case one day should the worst happen you will need it.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I didn't say leave. I said be exterminated. Your graphic shows land, not people and birth rates. Also factor in the surrounding countries, who hate them and want them all dead. How "green" are those countries, and what are the relative birth rates between Israeli Jews and people who want them wiped out?

Most American Jews I know seem to sense this and have no interest in ever settling in Israel. I think this is why you see more hardcore Jewish religious leaders like the Rabbi pleading with them to emigrate, and why Israel is happy to pay for any American Jew to travel there so that they can attempt to sell them on the idea of staying permanently.
Most of the affluent Jews (and typically not Orthodox and probably not Conservative either) that I have spoken to in the past have enjoyed visiting Israel over the years but typically don't plan on ever moving there. Now if SHTF out here in America, maybe some of them may consider it, who knows.

Peacock
Gold Member
Isreal has a huge percentage of dual citizens, nearly 20%. There is a huge number of north Americans and European Jewish dual citizens, including about 60 in the US congress alone, and thousands more of high level politicians and policy makers.

My guess is both China and Africa. China has been heavily investing in Africa over the last several years; perhaps on behalf of the elites? Either way, the rise of China needs to be stopped.
China is a positive influence in Africa, they are stabilizing that continent, providing a political counterweight to the disruptive war and chaos zioglobo agenda, which will be crucial in preventing a wave of mass immigration to Europe in decades to come. This is a crucial and underreported political and economic phenomenon going forward.

China is the model for every third world country, including yours. They are focused on economic growth and on raising the standard of living of their citizens, as opposed to being mired in archaic ethnic strife at home and abroad, or in fomenting grabbler-like political scheming and cultural subversion. China is breaking free from the globalist hold, while Modi's India is firmly in their orbit.