Brooklyn rabbi Chaim Yaakov Frankel predicts civil war, urges Jews go to Israel

murmurmur

Sparrow
China is a positive influence in Africa, they are stabilizing that continent, providing a political counterweight to the disruptive war and chaos zioglobo agenda, which will be crucial in preventing a wave of mass immigration to Europe in decades to come. This is a crucial and underreported political and economic phenomenon going forward.
Great insight. Although I wouldn't call India's ethnic strife archaic, in the sense it continually updates itself like Israel vs Palestine.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I don't credit China with being a moral actor. Chinese are among the most morally bankrupt people in the world. In fact I would say that other than the Jews they exist at the apex of IQ and a lack of conscience. Jews are a little to the side with more IQ but also more morality (they at least have tikun olam).

Chinese are merely expanding into the voids left by dying Western empires and appear more moral than the Jews fighting over scraps of the West simply because they face no real competition, not even from each other.

Give it 50 years or so when they run out of easy territory to expand to and their margins start to get a bit thin. Then you'll see how moral the Chinese are.

Easy_C

Crow
I don't credit China with being a moral actor. Chinese are among the most morally bankrupt people in the world. In fact I would say that other than the Jews they exist at the apex of IQ and a lack of conscience. Jews are a little to the side with more IQ but also more morality (they at least have tikun olam).
If you want to understand China, go through ADVChina's archives starting from a few years ago. LDB is not wrong. In many ways China is this bizarre combination of first world infrastructure with third world mentality that shouldn't be possible.

I don't credit China with being a moral actor. Chinese are among the most morally bankrupt people in the world.
I remember as a teen reading science fiction stories about "organ robbers," and considering it as being far-fetched. But China has turned it into a real world major industry, and so political prisoners, common prisoners, ethnic minorities they don't like, etc., are used as human resources to be *mined/murdered* for large sums of money! The CCP is truly a monster...

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
As long as there's more massive sums of money to pillage here Jeffrey Epstein style the vast majority won't be leaving to go to Israel.

By the way, where the hell is Ghislaine Maxwell?