Brother Nathanael

SwedishIstrian

Chicken
Orthodox Catechumen
Is he really delighting in the sinfulness of these jews he talks about? Calling names and insulting. I enjoy it but from what I've heard its not Christian to do so? In video about Disney he gleefully talks about how Disney execs will be eaten by maggots in hell.

His critiques are on point but is he teaching hate along side with it?

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
My sense is that Brother Nathanael is something akin to what are known in the Orthodox Church as Fools for Christ. Maybe I'm wrong. At worst, he is a modern version of a court jester, saying that which most people wouldn't dare say in "polite" society ...but do think. Theologically, he is very sharp, as can be seen with his newest Bitchute channel, Bible with Brother (https://www.bitchute.com/channel/vQvZrHBgkY1R/). His glib and eloquent gift for poetry and wordsmithing is rather genius, clearly. There is more going here than meets the eye.

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox

paternos

Kingfisher
Catholic
Been watching a few of his movies and I have the feeling I am watching an actor dressing up like an Orthodox monk.

I don't trust him for a bit. I see no empathy, just seems someone who loves his role. The man gives me creepy feelings.

I think he is making a cartoon of Orthodox christianity, which pulls people away from Orthodoxy. He only speaks on politics, on evil Jews and nowhere from what I can see scrolling through 100 movies, he shares the teaching of Christ.

Then knowing he's Jewish, and he has been doing this for 20 years seemingly without any opposition. He won't be on my watchlist.

If feel he is like the "nazi's" who display large swastikas as an evil character to withhold people from reading the bible and building strong communities.

3500.jpg

Last edited:

Iacobus

Robin
Orthodox
Been watching a few of his movies and I have the feeling I am watching an actor dressing up like an Orthodox monk.

I don't trust him for a bit. I see no empathy, just seems someone who loves his role. The man gives me creepy feelings.

I think he is making a cartoon of Orthodox christianity, which pulls people away from Orthodoxy. He only speaks on politics, on evil Jews and nowhere from what I can see scrolling through 100 movies, he shares the teaching of Christ.

Then knowing he's Jewish, and he has been doing this for 20 years seemingly without any opposition. He won't be on my watchlist.

If feel he is like the "nazi's" who display large swastikas as an evil character to withhold people from reading the bible and building strong communities.

Many videos here on Christ, seems like he has made separate channels for politics & for Biblical discussion.

He definitely is a showman but every person has his own manner, he may simply be an eccentric doing the best he can & thinking this is the best approach.

He's been banned from the bigger social media platforms such as YouTube so I'm not sure how you characterize that as 'without opposition.'

Being a Jew he is probably far more sensitive to & aware of Jewish issues in politics & spiritual realms than average hence his focus on that topic.

I'm not a huge fan of the guy cause there are IMO many wiser Orthodox voices to lend our ears to but where's his lie or deception?