Bug eating and the push for it, but

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Look I'm not a fan of the whole forcing society to be eating bugs while the k1k3s and their underlings get to have steak and lobster .. But for those of us trying to ascertain protein sources with limited capacity to do so...

What are some:
1) Reputable companies
2) Decent tasting protein critters
3) Good recipes
that involve eating these things ?
I know John the Baptist are locusts and honey, so...I think I'll start with locusts/grasshoppers.
Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The whole bug thing is another step in the dehumanization and dedignifying of humanity. I think that, besides taking away your strength from food such as meat, it's also an inside joke: how far can we make the peons go, how crazy can we make them. They've already had tremendous laughs during corona, imagine this one as a joke in the management room of the global regime.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
The whole bug thing is another step in the dehumanization and dedignifying of humanity. I think that, besides taking away your strength from food such as meat, it's also an inside joke: how far can we make the peons go, how crazy can we make them. They've already had tremendous laughs during corona, imagine this one as a joke in the management room of the global regime.
The insect-eating agenda is closely tied to environmentalism esp. the climate change narrative, and anti-natalism.

Industrialization and improvements in standard of living among European and East Asian societies have resulted in increased production and consumption of meat and dairy (more people being able to afford beef, pork, chicken, milk, cheese, butter, etc) which resulted in a gradual increase in height and physical strength. Prior to the Industrial Revolution, the tallest ethnic groups other than Germanic peoples were the Polynesians, who developed a bulky physique via natural selection (because of the need to survive sailing across the Pacific) and subsist on a high-protein staple diet of coconut, taro, breadfruit and yam.

main-qimg-59f13db5ee465c0f32217d00d0df7233-pjlq.jpeg
I fear that if the bug-eating agenda succeeds, Western society as a whole would suffer malnutrition and a decrease in average height, on top of other factors like decrease in testosterone levels among men and increase in obesity and likelihood of diseases like diabetes.

MountainWestPipeSmoker

Sparrow
Protestant
Bugs are great! You just have to process them properly.

There are some quite affordable autonomous devices that will wander an area, extract useful nutrients in the form of bugs, seeds, greens, kitchen waste, and just about anything else, and will do the processing to generate both a great, self contained, protein-dense food product, as well as a high nitrogen fertilizer you can use to grow more things.

Chickens rock. ;)

vstk

Robin
Catholic
I like to hike for long periods of time and I was thinking that next time I run out of food because of miscalculation I will probably try making a grasshopper patty.

When very hungry, tired, and cold, one gets really open minded about food... Not sure I'm quite ready for this in everyday life circumstances though.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
"Eat the bugs goyim"
"No, telling us to go vegan is anti-Sem-i-tick"

View attachment 42611
View attachment 42612
It seems racist to assume that all non-whites (I assume they mean only whites are racist) eat bugs. I have seen silkworms on menus in China, but I never saw people eating them. I am sure some do eat them and surprisingly the worms cost more than other meats, but it is not as common as WEF leaders seem to imagine.

My guess is it is a specialty food with a small amount of fans just like anchovies in American pizza shops.

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
A lot of good and free protein here. I am unsure if there are clean & efficient ways to capture huge amounts of them though.

There's gotta be a way to convert these things to nutrients & energy at least on small scale.... Large scale the other posters are likely right, it'd probably be worse than Tyson & JBS meat processors