Business and services recommendation thread

kel

Ostrich
Perhaps this could rather be put under this thread, but I'd like to have a place for recommendations of businesses and services who are /ourguy/ so to speak. For instance, if I need tax help (tbh I do), I'd rather give my money and entrust my important stuff to someone recommended here than just whoever I find by searching online. Of course, this sorta "doxxes" that person, but hopefully enough people don't care that we can get a good list going while maintaining plausible deniability.

kel

Ostrich
In addition to tax help (I need to file an amendment because the IRS is saying I owe way more from a few years ago), I'll start this off with a request for a friend.

I'm not sure there is an /ourguy/ solution to this, but a friend of mine is looking for an executive coach - which, I guess, is kind of a therapist (no doubt with the usual bullshit attached) and kind of a Getting Things Done organizer - which his company is asking him to see as part of a recent promotion to the executive level. Normally I think people see such people IRL like you would a therapist, but now it happens by video chat, so location is not an issue.

kel

Ostrich
Let's try something simpler: a lighter. I don't smoke, but I need lighters for various reasons. Zippo style lighters look classy, but they lose fuel very quickly, it doesn't make sense to have a Zippo unless you're a daily smoker. Honestly, cheap Bics seem to be the best lighters as far as just having them on hand and relying on them working when you strike them. Can anyone recommend another lighter? One I can both have around for daily use, and one I can throw in an emergency kit and rely on it being ready to roll when I need it.

I have one of those plasma lighters that you can recharge with USB, that'd be what I would suggest to myself, but interested in other suggestions for fuel lighters.

kel

Ostrich
Clipper is well reviewed and is refillable and is often (though not exclusively) made in Spain, but I'm worried the fuel will evaporate like Zippo.

Hi everybody. Hi everyone. In recent years I learned much from those who had to commit a lot of money to the customer support department, which meant their companies failed. Following my recommendations on purchasing consumer experiences software, they began to ask how much does salesforce cost for small business? For a small business, it's really simple, comfortable and inexpensive. For just $25, you get access to all of the key features to help you reach the next stage of your business.

Last edited by a moderator: