Camps and "safe zones" for vaccine refusers

Salocin

Woodpecker
The CDC has publicly released the plan to place people in camps due to the pandemic.

The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
Am I reading it wrong or does it not say that they're creating safe zones for "high risk" (e.g. elderly, immunocompromised).... not unvaxxed people? Would be similar to how elderly care homes operated during 2020.

Can't trust them either ways though.

Pointy Elbows

Robin
Orthodox
Am I reading it wrong or does it not say that they're creating safe zones for "high risk" (e.g. elderly, immunocompromised).... not unvaxxed people? Would be similar to how elderly care homes operated during 2020.

I read it the same way, but they leave plenty of ambiguity to redefine "high risk" later. This is framework verbiage and it is ominous.

2Infinity

Woodpecker
When I saw the title I thought this was gonna be a thread where we make camps and safe zones for us folks that don't want the jab.

At this rate we may have to one day, if the worst predictions about the vax being a trojan horse turns out to be true - I can't imagine the vaxxed not taking it out on the unvaxxed.

Salocin

Woodpecker
aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”).
Seems unvaxed folks could be considered "high-risk", and the vaccinated general population "low-risk".

Maybe it's nothing, but seemed pretty ominous when I read it

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

They murdered tens of thousands in care homes across the Western world. They did that by banning family and friends of the vulnerable and sedating many of them or outright exposing them to the virus.

They then covered it up with "Nothing to see here".

Imagine your child being separated from you for an extended period of time and complete strangers will be the ones responsible for their care. Would you be confident in your childs long term safety?

Now imagine the most vulnerable in society being put in a strange place isolated from people who know and care about them. Deaths from despair and neglect would follow.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sounds good, all the taxpaying hard working people with actual skill holdouts that are left will surely leave then. I would love to see how their cities do when only the handout losers remain, you thought they are bad now? Wait and see....

It's crazy to think what these nut jobs will do just to be re-elected, they would gladly be mayor of a burning wasteland as long as they are still in charge.