Canada’s Global Reset Plan Leaked in Oct 2020 - has been coming true so far

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Back in October 2020 there was a leaked document and email claiming to be from some high within the Liberal Party of Canada.

I know this smells of 'QAnon' but this one isn't giving false hope, quite the opposite.

Now, there are all kinds of 'leaked documents' and such on the internet, and it's up to us to decide what is BS and what is accurate.

This leak is 4 to 5 months old now and what's in this plan has been coming true so far. There was an attached power point slide with a project plan to this, can't find it now. It was in French anyway.

I also believe Australia has been following a very similar path and timeline. They have just announced plans to build remote quarantine camps 'isolation facilities' in Feb 2021 (2020 Q1).

If this plan is to be believed, then it's food shortages up next, sometime mid this year. Here is Australia our farmers have been suffering for 10+ years now, drought, bankruptcy, no water/infrastructure investments (the opposite in fact, water diversion), high rates of suicide, Chinese takeovers - almost as if it was all deliberate. We also have things like Bill Gates being the largest owner of farmland in the US.

Certainly makes a case for moving to a rural location and securing both water and food sources and a semi-off grid setup.

Thoughts?

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020. Happened

– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020. Happened

– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020. Unknown - can someone confirm? Hasn't happened here in Australia.

– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021 Unknown - can someone confirm? In Australia we now have rolling 'snap lockdowns' due to "UK Strain" - 12 hours notice straight to "stage 4", the strictest (5km travel restrictions, masks 100% outside), whole state inc. regional instead of just metro area, for 3-5 days at a time.

– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021. Unknown - can someone confirm? In Australia we have 'JobKeeper' and 'JobSeeker' (aka double welfare), but these programs are winding down

– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021. Happened - "UK Strain" + "South African Strain"

– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021. Not happened so far

– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021. We have this in Australia, international borders are closed, many interstate borders closed, interstate digital border pass system in place

– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass).

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
In Hungary we have mainstream news that hospitals in Slovakia (neighbor country in Central Europe) are now full. They have to decide who to treat and who not to treat. (related to: Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021)

High level officials have proposed in mainstream media that people with immunity passport (vaccinated or recovered from Covid-19) should not be restricted to move. What implies that others should be restricted even longer. There is no decision yet. I guess they are grooming us with these news.

In Hungary we have a thing called Consulting with the Nation where we are asked a few questions about the future what we think would be the best. It is not mandatory but anyone who can vote can take part in this. There is a Covid-19 consultancy now going on. All the questions are directed and there is no good answer so I could not fill my sheet.

For example: Should the restrictions be opened gradually or at once? Yes, the restrictions should be opened gradually when the virus allows that. No, the restrictions should be opened at once as soon as the virus is eradicated.

The lockdown rules did not change since about November. It was extended just now (at about Feb. 17) and I don't even know the current new moving goalpost until when: Curfew after 8PM except urgent work. Mandatory mask everywhere on public space. Restaurants and bars can only serve take away. Hotels motels are all closed. Gathering of more than 10 adults is not allowed.

Curches are open but the capacity of the building is limited (to 36 attendants in one case: the priest served two mass in a row to serve 72 people). The mass is also streamed online.

People I know are optimists that we will be allowed to go to the sea (Croatia - we have to cross one border and rent an apartment) this summer. I doubt it.

I still live in Budapest and I have a bad feeling that it would be better in a village. Normally western degeneracy comes to Hungary slow and we have time to prepare but this case it may come fast.

Krieger_07

Sparrow
Back in October 2020 there was a leaked document and email claiming to be from some high within the Liberal Party of Canada.

I know this smells of 'QAnon' but this one isn't giving false hope, quite the opposite.

Now, there are all kinds of 'leaked documents' and such on the internet, and it's up to us to decide what is BS and what is accurate.

This leak is 4 to 5 months old now and what's in this plan has been coming true so far. There was an attached power point slide with a project plan to this, can't find it now. It was in French anyway.

I also believe Australia has been following a very similar path and timeline. They have just announced plans to build remote quarantine camps 'isolation facilities' in Feb 2021 (2020 Q1).

If this plan is to be believed, then it's food shortages up next, sometime mid this year. Here is Australia our farmers have been suffering for 10+ years now, drought, bankruptcy, no water/infrastructure investments (the opposite in fact, water diversion), high rates of suicide, Chinese takeovers - almost as if it was all deliberate. We also have things like Bill Gates being the largest owner of farmland in the US.

Certainly makes a case for moving to a rural location and securing both water and food sources and a semi-off grid setup.

Thoughts?

Interesting and unfortunately I think this was a legitimate leak. The only way out is to de facto "repeal", "abrogate" en masse all those rona mandates. Either that or prepare to live in the woods in fear they might get to you...or get your bimonthly jabs until you are whatever they want you to be...

Zagor

Woodpecker
People I know are optimists that we will be allowed to go to the sea (Croatia - we have to cross one border and rent an apartment) this summer. I doubt it.

In Croatia the way the government sells the lockdown is by saying that we need to be disciplined now in order to save the tourism summer season. I suppose they really are going to ease the restritions significantly come summer as the country is so reliant on tourism. We have absolutely no industry in Croatia, only services.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The whole BS Covid Variant Narrative is just beginning to ramp up to see how much more BS they can feed the drones. Apparently the drones have an endless appetite for their own destruction.

I had a Zoom conversation with a colleague, in which I provided her with all the information about the limitations and harms of the vaccine.

She agree with everything I said, and told me she still plans to take the vaccine.

Don't waste your time. You're casting pearls before swine (could also be because women tend to go along with whatever society tells them).

Pelern

Sparrow
Any other reports of camps being built in other countries?

I have heard there are some in Australia, Canada, UK and Netherlands.
I'm not sure about actual quarantine camps being built in Canada. I know officially they are using hotels in Canadian cities as quarantine centers.

Forester

Robin
I'm not sure about actual quarantine camps being built in Canada. I know officially they are using hotels in Canadian cities as quarantine detention centers.
Fixed it for you.

Regarding the whole "leaked document", there's certainly some aspects of it that have come true, and others that simply haven't, or at least would take longer to implement than the given timeframe (UBI for example). A lot depends on what province you're in as well (restrictions have been way worse in the eastern provinces).

As long as leaders aren't held accountable, and the masses continue to uphold the Canadian stereotype of being complacent and docile citizens, it's going to be a difficult road ahead of us.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
Fixed it for you.

Regarding the whole "leaked document", there's certainly some aspects of it that have come true, and others that simply haven't, or at least would take longer to implement than the given timeframe (UBI for example). A lot depends on what province you're in as well (restrictions have been way worse in the eastern provinces).

As long as leaders aren't held accountable, and the masses continue to uphold the Canadian stereotype of being complacent and docile citizens, it's going to be a difficult road ahead of us.
TL;DR: This Pandemic won't be over anytime soon due to the amount of People profiting from this behind doors... from the Executives Stashing in Covid reliefs Funds to Welfare Bums making minimum $2850 with no risk of getting caught. They'll fight tooth & nails to keep it going as long as possible.

The UBI is not in... but making it become permanent if needed... would be a couple of clicks away @ this point! The entire infrastructure is built now. Basically the only people not eligible to get it are the unlucky small business owners who happen to not make $5000 after taxes in the last fiscal year! Everybody else is in... even Welfare Recipient!!

It's funny since I'm still receiving emails from Job Agencies... and they're literally begging people to fill in these minimal wage jobs... which would pay less then the $2020 after taxes the Government is currently dishing Out! After being a (mini) PUA... I'm all about Hard Work... but some of these position coming through should in no way shape or form be for minimum wage... especially an Old flame of mine called Welding!

And were talking about companies like Bell Media (A Canadian Comcast) who benefited from Millions of Covid $$$ ($168 Millions in Relief funds) who are actually reducing salaries & consolidating jobs with lower pay! I myself suffered from an Health decline due to my past as a MeatHead... and my company... barely 2 months after the beginning of the Pandemic... drastically revamped Disability Compensation which made season employees (5 Years Experience) receive barely 3 weeks of larger compensation than a Welfare Bum (which I was in the Past as well)

Matter of fact seasoned Welfare Bum here in Toronto should be making near $2850 currently by simply keeping 2 different Bank Accounts... and the risk of being caught is Slim! Now that's just for a single Man!... so just imagine how much Welfare Queens are currently making!!! Between them... and executives slashing expenses to the bone... while making sure to stash the aforementioned Gov $$$ for themselves... do y'all really think this Pandemic will be over Soon? Buckle Up Baby... cuz this Ride will be continuing for a Long A** Time!

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
In Croatia the way the government sells the lockdown is by saying that we need to be disciplined now in order to save the tourism summer season. I suppose they really are going to ease the restritions significantly come summer as the country is so reliant on tourism. We have absolutely no industry in Croatia, only services.
That is right but if we have 80% vaccination then it is possible to outlaw the unvaccinated. For this reason I hope that until this summer we will have low vaccination rate then the unvaccinated still will have some options :)

HighTower

Robin
This Spring/Summer will be a big test.

Will they try and push harsh lockdowns this Spring/Summer? If they do will people comply or will people start to resist/revolt against lockdowns?
I look forward to going to the beach this summer and will enjoy taking the citations that are not legal or enforcible. Human nature will creep forward as at least half the people realize this virus response is a hoax and will behave accordingly. My prediction is the global predators loose control of the the narrative and people ignore the stupidity and fast back-pedaling will begin.

Thousands of people at the beach and officers writing clown world tickets that change nothing. Picture it, everyone having a great time and police harrassing people but end up having zero impact on the fun. No dark cloud as the tempo has already been set by the people. The next morning rinse and repeat because their laws actually have no impact or teeth and this fact should not be discounted. Just be polite and give identification so there is no reason to bring other charges forward against you. Remain calm and have a big smile on your face. After a month of spending their days of writing bogus tickets they will get the gist of what is going on.

Stop asking for permission and do what God intended, have free will as it is fundamental for our faith and well being.

HighTower

Robin
Canada's privacy laws. There is a lot of meat in the bone here guys...

https://www.priv.gc.ca/en/privacy-topics/privacy-laws-in-canada/02_05_d_15/

Medical privacy law for when they demand to see private medical information, such as a vaccine passport. Just say your medical information is private and direct the authorities to contact the privacy minister for permission to see the information which will be illegal to obtain.

All the global predator's pland depends on you rolling-over and volunteering your private information so do not roll-over on humanity, we all need you.

I'm guessing the unemployment is a plus for them along with the govt handouts. Eventually as the supply chain breaks and those jobs remain unfulfilled and growing they will move on to, well you MUST work that private company..now govt owned public utility for the supply chain. Your monthly stimulus will soon be tied to your forced govt labor job, they just need the system to break down and the economy and stock market to crash.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
You need to keep your eyes on the central banks, including the Fed.

The more debt they make the stronger they become. They will not keep us out of lockdowns for long because that would increase money velocity which so far has been held at the top.

I follow a guy who was speaking about inflation and how they were covering it up but will eventually start leaking it out. A week later that news started to roll out on top of increasing oil prices. Many Americans noted this at the pumps as did Western EU and UK.

Now in the UK the government is back-stopping commercial banks for 95% loans on 5% down property mortgages, one of the hallmarks of the 08 crisis is once again front and centre. Mainly because it stimulates more business but the banks can be even more reckless.

Banks run the world and they are not yet finished with the old system.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
You need to keep your eyes on the central banks, including the Fed.

The more debt they make the stronger they become. They will not keep us out of lockdowns for long because that would increase money velocity which so far has been held at the top.

I follow a guy who was speaking about inflation and how they were covering it up but will eventually start leaking it out. A week later that news started to roll out on top of increasing oil prices. Many Americans noted this at the pumps as did Western EU and UK.

Now in the UK the government is back-stopping commercial banks for 95% loans on 5% down property mortgages, one of the hallmarks of the 08 crisis is once again front and centre. Mainly because it stimulates more business but the banks can be even more reckless.

Banks run the world and they are not yet finished with the old system.
Yes a world full of debt slaves, trapped in a worldwide debtors prison. Yup...the plan is proceeding surprisingly well.