Canada’s Global Reset Plan Leaked in Oct 2020 - has been coming true so far

Troller

Pelican
There was a Benjamin Owen video with a blonde posted. It was good. Worth watching. He says in the end people will not revolt against FEMA camps. They will beg to enter them.
lack of ownership is communism. Dont want to sound like a crazy oldman but its true. In communism people have no property. In african communist countries you have the right to build and live for 50years or 90 years.

DannyAlberta

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Here it is. Bill C-273, which received first reading on Feb. 22, 2021.

"Universal basic income" Canadian pilot project. There is not much meat on the bones here, but I suspect that it the point.

The amount of political opportunism associated with COVID has been nothing short of breathtaking. Moreover, it absolutely fits Thomas Sowell's "manufactured crisis" model. The free market has failed, you see, because it couldn't provide for people properly during COVID as millions lost incomes. That is superficially correct as long as you don't examine it closely. The reason the free market "failed" during COVID was governments forcibly shut the market off in an unprecedent mass and lengthy quarantine of the healthy. As usual, the state breaks something and is there to "fix it", this time with UBI.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Aren't there 30k+ troops and police on Czech streets preventing "non essential" travel between counties? That raised my suspicion as it is one of the steps in that document.

What we must understand is the implementation of these things will require subtle pushing and nudging. People expect things to get better, not worse, hence the 2 more week meme from last year when this all began.

These actions are not taking place everywhere at the same time in the same vein because that would spook the masses. A lot of people are demanding vaccine passports in EU and UK, ya know, the conspiracy theory dismissed last year and ridiculed?

RKS

Sparrow
The paradox about their bioweapon options is historically they would have to choose between a very deadly strain that is not highly transmissible, or a highly transmissible strain. You cannot have both, because a very deadly variant will kill the host too quickly to spread globally. They have one other option though thanks to technology (a binary weapon).

That is why they opted for the highly transmissible version + overclocked PCR test + internet censorship/isolation + mass media hysteria to create a mass psychogenic illness event. Next steps would be travel, work, other restrictions to achieve high MRNA vaccine compliance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

MRNA is a very curious technology. If they want a mass causality event, they could use this vaccine platform as a binary weapon. The vaccine would need to create a hyperimmune response via cytokine storm to a yet to be released updated pathogen (Covid v.2xx). They would in turn blame the new variant, as literally no one knows how the current MRNA programming will react when a human is exposed to a yet to be released 'covid' variant.

After the mass causality they can turn on their great reset/global communism, global atheism plan. There wont be any people to resist at that point (there hardly are even now with a 99.87% survival rate).

The good news is that this needs to happen so mankind can have real peace and security under Christs Kingdom. If you are currently alienated from God, don't know who God is, or where to even begin, I recommend you start by reading:

Psalm 83:18

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The paradox about their bioweapon options is historically they would have to choose between a very deadly strain that is not highly transmissible, or a highly transmissible strain. You cannot have both, because a very deadly variant will kill the host too quickly to spread globally. They have one other option though thanks to technology (a binary weapon).

That is why they opted for the highly transmissible version + overclocked PCR test + internet censorship/isolation + mass media hysteria to create a mass psychogenic illness event. Next steps would be travel, work, other restrictions to achieve high MRNA vaccine compliance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_psychogenic_illness

MRNA is a very curious technology. If they want a mass causality event, they could use this vaccine platform as a binary weapon. The vaccine would need to create a hyperimmune response via cytokine storm to a yet to be released updated pathogen (Covid v.2xx). They would in turn blame the new variant, as literally no one knows how the current MRNA programming will react when a human is exposed to a yet to be released 'covid' variant.

After the mass causality they can turn on their great reset/global communism, global atheism plan. There wont be any people to resist at that point (there hardly are even now with a 99.87% survival rate).

The good news is that this needs to happen so mankind can have real peace and security under Christs Kingdom. If you are currently alienated from God, don't know who God is, or where to even begin, I recommend you start by reading:

Psalm 83:18

Yep.
"They" would want to retain control above all & first & foremost.

Too infectious & too deadly; akin to ebola? "They" run a great risk of losing control of the virus / disease.
To where it could directly affect "Them".
Something that they can fake & hype & fear monger in the fake news & NPC Clowns will react as if it's legit?

That to "Them", would be priceless...

I’m seeing a surprising number of normies out in my area who think the vaccine is “kinda sus” and are waiting for everyone else to get it first

I talked to a nurse/someone in the medical field and she was hesitant about taking it. I have a good buddy of mine who works as a paramedic I've known since I was a kid and if he wasn't so busy I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks it's a scam...and this dude is kind of dumb (sorry he's actually kind of successful though).

Don't let the media gaslight the population that this "treatment" will solve world hunger or whatever silly claim it is this month.

hkhathaj

Sparrow
In Hungary the lockdown was increased now. For two weeks all non-essential shops are closed and for a month all schools are closed. And mask is _mandatory everywhere_. I am not surprised and this one is not a big deal for us personally. Maybe one of our children will become contact person and then we will be quarantined in our home for 10 days that would be bad because then we are not allowed to go out hiking.

Here in most cases the family doctors give most of the the vaccine shots. It is not only accessible in vaccine facilities. (I have also heard that the cooling requirements of the Pfizer vaccine were softened which also helps.) People who want it have to register themselves online (it is also possible on paper for elderly people) and they are scheduled and the doctor calls them for their appointments. I have heard about a vaccine hesitant doctor who was hesitant to jab his patients and delayed calling them for vaccination. People started to organize against him so at last he had to do what he was expected to do. I think he will jab many people against his own conscience.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
In Hungary the lockdown was increased now. For two weeks all non-essential shops are closed and for a month all schools are closed. And mask is _mandatory everywhere_. I am not surprised and this one is not a big deal for us personally. Maybe one of our children will become contact person and then we will be quarantined in our home for 10 days that would be bad because then we are not allowed to go out hiking.

Here in most cases the family doctors give most of the the vaccine shots. It is not only accessible in vaccine facilities. (I have also heard that the cooling requirements of the Pfizer vaccine were softened which also helps.) People who want it have to register themselves online (it is also possible on paper for elderly people) and they are scheduled and the doctor calls them for their appointments. I have heard about a vaccine hesitant doctor who was hesitant to jab his patients and delayed calling them for vaccination. People started to organize against him so at last he had to do what he was expected to do. I think he will jab many people against his own conscience.
So much for the referendum. I see that the oligarchs want to hit the visegard group now.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Ask him to leak it. No amount of money is worth being associated with the new Nuremberg trials.

Plenty will take the money and not blink twice.

Covid camps are coming to Western EU but I believe another lockdown is required to hurt the masses some more so they bend the knee. Obviously this will cause societal breakdown in places and more law and order will be required which they expect and gladly take so they can keep their new powers.

Ask him to leak it. No amount of money is worth being associated with the new Nuremberg trials.
Eh he's just working on the project and I don't think he has any interest in taking on any risk. NZ or Australia isn't going to push back on this at all, we're going to become the 21st century equivalent to some backwater dump in the USSR

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Eh he's just working on the project and I don't think he has any interest in taking on any risk. NZ or Australia isn't going to push back on this at all, we're going to become the 21st century equivalent to some backwater dump in the USSR
You might be surprised what is going on in the background. The PCR test will become declared as a not valid method within less than 3 months. Once there is no PCR test, there is no reason to continue with the lockdowns.

I hope that some sentient human being will leak the name of your friend, and the other contractors. Everyone has to know who are the traitors.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
A lawyer that is heading a lawsuit in New York for lockdown compensation, basing the claim on the fact that the PCR test is not an accurate tool to measure the presence of COVID in a patient. He has mentioned that the courts keep delaying the debate due to technical reasons, while simultaneously the state has been easing the lockdown.

I cannot remember at what timeline this was mentioned. It is in German.

Without the PCR test, the governments have no legal basis to continue with the lockdowns, and to allow the COVID Vaxx on the market. Heads will roll, and blood will be spilled.