Cancel Your Amazon Prime

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I've never bought Nutella in my life... never searched for it online. However there was some in the house I'm currently staying in and I binged on it and then confessed my sins in the "No sugar and Junk food" thread 45 mins ago and I typed that nutella was one of my sins.

Then I open Amazon to order some conditioner for my beard and guess whats the first item recommended for me on the home page....... anyone.... anyone care to guess? NUTELLA

DtxHtm9UwAAOigW.jpg

CaptainS

Hummingbird
Cr33pin said:
I've never bought Nutella in my life... never searched for it online. However there was some in the house I'm currently staying in and I binged on it and then confessed my sins in the "No sugar and Junk food" thread 45 mins ago and I typed that nutella was one of my sins.

Then I open Amazon to order some conditioner for my beard and guess whats the first item recommended for me on the home page....... anyone.... anyone care to guess? NUTELLA

It's trending because Costco just started selling 7 pound tubs of the stuff. Not exactly Keto-friendly.

7NqwjdA.jpg

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Captainstabbin said:
Cr33pin said:

It's trending because Costco just started selling 7 pound tubs of the stuff. Not exactly Keto-friendly.

7NqwjdA.jpg

2274815.jpg

jarlo

Woodpecker
Orthodox

That's a depressingly long list. I'm hard-pressed to think of any major corporation not on there. Walmart's not on the list, but they're into this bullshit too. Nothing from Waffle House, and some minor virtue signaling from Chick-Fil A.

questor70

Ostrich
There is a bandwagon effect going on. The only analog I can think of is the swift march to war after 911. Yes, it's being exploited by SJWs but it is also a genuine flocking mechanism, the average public reacting to the Floyd video like the twin towers going down in NYC. The shock to the system creates this groundswell desire to respond in some way, to fix things. The problem in this case is you can never completely fix problems of human nature. None of what's going on now will achieve the objective, but it allows people to feel they're doing something. Unfortunately some of these measures will only hurt society more than the boring but conventional approach of simply working harder at police reform.