Cancelling the nation of Russia

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Looks like France won't give back the magnificent Morozov Collection, as the "liberal" French luxury brand that currently has (temporary) possession of it, is waging (business) war on Russia and has cut all ties... The Morozov Collection ought to be returned to Russia on the 22th of this month, but the French oligarchs are pretending that it "won't be possible to send it back".

Landscapes-Collection-Morozov-FLV-©Sylvia-Edwards-Davis-696x504.jpg

So, Western oligarchs are now stealing Russia's most famous art collections : Valentin Serov, Cezanne, Matisse, Picasso, Gauguin, Van Gogh, Degas, Renoir... worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and apparently won't be returned. Russian historic art collections, cancelled?

Last edited:

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
Looks like France won't give back the magnificent Morozov Collection, as the "liberal" French luxury brand that currently has (temporary) possession of it, is waging (business) war on Russia and has cut all ties... The Morozov Collection ought to be returned to Russia on the 22th of this month, but the French oligarchs are pretending that it "won't be possible to send it back".

View attachment 39064

So, Western oligarchs are now stealing Russia's most famous art collections : Valentin Serov, Cezanne, Matisse, Picasso, Gauguin, Van Gogh, Degas, Renoir... worth hundreds of millions of dollars, and apparently won't be returned. Russian historic art collections, cancelled?

Shades of the Amber Room.

paternos

Robin
Catholic
S
If Japan writes us off, then it's pretty much game over for America.
Seems like the kids in the class aren't afraid of the Jewish bully anymore.

Bully: "if you don't play according to my rules, me and my friends will never play with you again"

The east side of the room: looking at eachother, lifting their shoulders, keeping going on with their life

The west is isolating itself more and more ignoring their dependence on the rest. And the rest is realizing they don't need a bully who takes all the profits. Actually they have the resources and even make the Macbook, who needs intellectual property laws to pay the Jew.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
What causes the final abandonment of the USD? Selling treasuries? Will it be when the Fed balance sheet gets too high? Will it just be an agreement when a lot of foreign countries don't want to pay back USD denominated debt because the writing is on the wall and they'll collude to "make a deal"? Is that also when a real war finally breaks out?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Part of me hopes they follow through on this. It would be a huge overreaction and may wake people up to the fact that the UK government has behaved quite tyrannical. Hopefully it will also convince Russians to stop supporting the UK. Keep politics out of sports.

Makes me wonder that if people cower and drop to their knees for the Antichrist inspired system now, when it's relatively peaceful and easy, how many will stand in the last hours and days of our fallen world?

paternos

Robin
Catholic
What causes the final abandonment of the USD? Selling treasuries? Will it be when the Fed balance sheet gets too high? Will it just be an agreement when a lot of foreign countries don't want to pay back USD denominated debt because the writing is on the wall and they'll collude to "make a deal"? Is that also when a real war finally breaks out?

Great question.

I think it's an interwoven combination of monetary policy, politics and production.

Monetary policy defines the hardness of the coin. E.g. China has 1 billion dollars and this amount would buy 1000 goods and services.
If the next year the Fed print many coins, the 1 billion buys only 500 goods and services, foreign countries don't like inflationary reserve currencies.

Central printing like madmen is oil on the fire.

And then politics, more than ever the federal reserve is interwoven with US politics. E.g. the 1 billion dollars that are now given to Ukraine. This is done with printed money. Many foreign governments won't like this. Most said they want to be neutral in the Ukraine / Russia conflict.

Then production. The US economy is severely handicapped in its production capacity. It seems European politics: "whiners and losers get rewarded for complaining and get free services, housing for doing nothing" is growing. Next to woke blocking of large industrial projects.

In Western economies inaction is being rewarded. As Charlie munger said: “Show me the incentives and I will show you the outcome.”

Money printing, woke politics and declining industriousness are not the sign of a strong base currency.

I think we will slowly see more stories on companies that want to get paid in Yuan. Foreign states will be unwilling to pay for the mismanagement of US politicians. Effectively as a dollar owners, you pay for the money printing and the Ukraine war. It's a mafia empire in decline. And a mafia that doesn't protect. it's citizens is dead meat.

In reality it feels slow. Just daily news. On a 30 year chart i will look as a falling knife.

And the war is starting. Though years of demilitarisation of the European puppet states made it a very weak continent. And the US army isn't as dominant as it once was in the world. The last 20 years has shown what an ineffective weapon the current US army is.

Anyhow it is happening as we speak here. We see it all around us.

Last edited:

Argus101

Robin
Protestant
Then production. The US economy is severely handicapped in its production capacity. It seems European politics: "whiners and losers get rewarded for complaining and get free services, housing for doing nothing" is growing. Next to woke blocking of large industrial projects.

In Western economies inaction is being rewarded. As Charlie munger said: “Show me the incentives and I will show you the outcome.”
Is this Charlie Munger the same 97-year-old billionaire and vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway who recently donated $200 million to the
University of California at Santa Barbara to build the world's most massive dormitory to house 4,500 students in single-occupancy rooms
without windows? That jail-like building design is a complete travesty considering that the UCSB campus is right on the beach with scenic
views and good year-round weather. That the college administrators want to treat students like prisoners shows what they really think of the
students.
Charles Munger dorm---Google image search #2.jpgCharles Munger dorm protesters---Google search #2.jpg

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
Am enjoying having back my usual news source after crossing to a different country, thankfully not censored everywhere :cool: Screenshot from today :
5.png
...just as before, it's hard to really see it as some collection of evil.. of course there is a sprinkling of propaganda in there but still can't help but like and trust it. Yes, it's a bit of a tabloid but it certainly beats the globohomo msm!

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member

The US wants China to be part of a comprehensive web of sanctions against Russia. But it needs to be said that China doesn't have an obligation to cooperate with the US, and it doesn't agree with such rough means of unilateral sanctions at all. The US must respect China's different position.

The US on one hand is seeking China's help with the worsening Ukraine crisis that it created but failed to handle; on the other hand, it is pressuring and threatening China, which is typical American practice, Li said, noting that it is unwise and counterproductive.

"If the US harbors an illusion that China will yield to its pressure on the Ukraine crisis and China-Russia relations, it only reflects that the US has a too superficial understanding of current complex international situations and the right and wrong of facts," Li said.

Many of the US and West's sanctions against Russia were done purely via long-arm jurisdiction without permission from the UN. And such a practice of framing relations with other countries based on its domestic law and forcing third countries to accept it is undoubtedly contrary to the spirit of international law and the principles of the UN Charter,Chinese analysts said.

Noteworthy:

In an interview on Friday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that there are countries, such as China, Brazil and Russia, that do not agree with a unipolar world under the leadership of the US.

Also interesting:

Russia makes interest payment on government debt, averting default

The Russian government made a $117 million interest payment to foreign bondholders on Wednesday, averting what would have been its first foreign debt default since the Bolshevik Party shocked Western investors in 1918 by refusing to repay the borrowings of Czar Nicholas II.

Russia transferred the funds in U.S. dollars to JPMorgan Chase, which acted as an intermediary or “correspondent” bank between Moscow and the investors who own the Russian government bonds, according to a source familiar with the matter, who requested anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

JPMorgan, which declined to comment, then forwarded the Russian payment to Citibank, which is responsible for distributing the interest to individual financial institutions.

U.S. sanctions are no bar to Russia’s dollar payments. The Treasury Department issued guidance earlier this month, allowing U.S. investors to receive interest on Russian debt through May 25.

News of the payment ended a period of uncertainty about the Russian government’s interventions and its ability to remain in compliance with the terms of its bond offerings, which require periodic interest payments in the form of U.S. dollars.

Last edited:
Yuri Gagarian, first man in space, cancelled for being Russian

Thats America, they celebrate a fantasy movie where black women sent us to the moon, but we have to pretend the first man in space doesn't exist because hes Russian

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
The replacement McDonalds for Russia:

Who needs McDonalds when you have Mac Duck?

PdWIKkg_hUsue_nwxuuQDGs3rLjIz4ccIB1a8IaWBHM.jpg