Cancelling the West : Moving to the new Russia.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
View attachment 39225

The Jew heading up the organisation for rebranding the (((causes))) of the Holodomor seems to hold quite a sway in the Kremlin...

View attachment 39226
Putin got duped big time into attacking Ukraine, thinking he's really the top dog in charge of Russia. Based on the prophecies of late-19th Century Russian saints, it seems that Russia will suffer conquest by both the West and China as a way to destroy the current Federation government which is still hijacked by the Zionist rulers. And only then will Russia be liberated and delivered with the monarchy being truly restored, and then it will require the Russian people repenting first.

Upon seeing this I immediately tried to access the VK website from my phone but got a 403 Error. Seems like my country's government blocked Russian social media websites. What hypocrisy as the U.S. government killed far more innocents in the last twenty years yet people around the world still use Facebook and Twitter. Also take note that the globalists haven't gone against TikTok, WeChat and other Chinese platforms because shekels.

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
All of those Russians who are gaslighted into leaving their country will regret doing so, when they encounter far worse problems in the West that they never would imagine (or even think possible in the first place). Make some joke on homosexuals or black people and they'll experience the wrath of the PC crowd.

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
All of those Russians who are gaslighted into leaving their country will regret doing so, when they encounter far worse problems in the West that they never would imagine (or even think possible in the first place). Make some joke on homosexuals or black people and they'll experience the wrath of the PC crowd.
There's a few points to make about your comment:

1) Most people who leave Russia as of lately are quite liberally minded, pro west individuals, good amount of which are jewish.

2) You think its a national past time in Russia to make jokes about blacks and gays? Most people busy providing for their families.

3) Which "far worse problems" did you mean?

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Ukrainian women fleeing to Western Europe are already being harassed and r&ped by "refugees of peace" and the police aren't doing anything about it, to the point that some of them are actually returning to Ukraine. The EU is broken beyond repair if Ukrainians are safer being shelled by Russian artillery than walking alone at night in Stockholm, Paris or London

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
There's a few points to make about your comment:

1) Most people who leave Russia as of lately are quite liberally minded, pro west individuals, good amount of which are jewish.

2) You think its a national past time in Russia to make jokes about blacks and gays? Most people busy providing for their families.

3) Which "far worse problems" did you mean?
I never said that Russians like to make such jokes as a national pastime, but I've seen enough from Russian gamers online that they wouldn't hesitate to make edgy jokes involving the n-word or "gay." What is a harmless joke to them will put someone's reputation in the West on the chopping block for doing the same.

And for "far worse problems," just see the video link from PJW I just put. Well in this case it's Ukrainians experiencing the effects of "diversity" but this is just the tip of the iceberg as we all know.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Well in this case it's Ukrainians experiencing the effects of "diversity" but this is just the tip of the iceberg as we all know.
The EU is broken beyond repair if Ukrainians are safer being shelled by Russian artillery than walking alone at night in Stockholm, Paris or London
What do you mean by that? I am not up to date with the social situation in the EU.

My impression is that (especially West) Ukrainians go to the EU because jobs there pay them more than what they could get in Ukraine. They are primarily motivated by material reasons.

Last edited:

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
What do you mean by that? I am not up to date with the social situation in the EU.

My impression is that (especially West) Ukrainians go to the EU because jobs there pay them more than what they could get in Ukraine. They are primarily motivated by material reasons.
I'm sorry for my following harsh words, but do you even know that there's a war going on in Ukraine right now? Ukrainians are fleeing their country to not get caught up in the fighting between their military and that of Russia, and the Western media is taking advantage of their situation to discredit Putin in every way possible. And then there's the fact that countries in the European Union are facing the problem of crime from refugees from the Middle East and Africa for years now, as well as the low birth rates of native Europeans.

My point is that sooner or later Ukrainian refugees esp. the women in Great Britain, France, for example, will soon experience being on the receiving end of these crimes from these migrants who will never fit in European society.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Putin got duped big time into attacking Ukraine, thinking he's really the top dog in charge of Russia. Based on the prophecies of late-19th Century Russian saints, it seems that Russia will suffer conquest by both the West and China as a way to destroy the current Federation government which is still hijacked by the Zionist rulers. And only then will Russia be liberated and delivered with the monarchy being truly restored, and then it will require the Russian people repenting first.

The West already 'conquered' Russia in the 90s and raped the country of its natural resource wealth. Now it's China's turn to do the same.

A full-on military conquest isn't the way it's done anymore.

Which prophecies are you referring to?

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
I'm sorry for my following harsh words, but do you even know that there's a war going on in Ukraine right now? Ukrainians are fleeing their country to not get caught up in the fighting between their military and that of Russia, and the Western media is taking advantage of their situation to discredit Putin in every way possible.
Of course I understand. I watch both the Ukrainian and Russian news every day. It is of course understandable that Ukrainian refugees would be going to Europe.
This is a miscommunication, I'm sorry.
This statement was put at the wrong time. I was referring to the situation before the war, when Ukrainians were given visa-free regime, and many people from especially Western Ukraine went to the EU for working there. Apparently the Ukrainian immigrants who came to the EU before the war were motivated to get jobs in Poland, Chechia, Germany. That's different from Ukrainians who fled because of the war. I watched a documentary by former Prime Minister of Ukraine Nikolai Azarov.

Last edited:

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Ukrainian women fleeing to Western Europe are already being harassed and r&ped by "refugees of peace" and the police aren't doing anything about it, to the point that some of them are actually returning to Ukraine.
This statement sounds strange. So Ukrainian women are fleeing to the EU to escape from the war, that is understandable. Who are the "refugees of peace" that you're talking about. Ukrainians are the refugees here. I don't think that "refugees of peace" is fitting here, as they are fleeing from a war though.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ukrainian women fleeing to Western Europe are already being harassed and r&ped by "refugees of peace" and the police aren't doing anything about it, to the point that some of them are actually returning to Ukraine. The EU is broken beyond repair if Ukrainians are safer being shelled by Russian artillery than walking alone at night in Stockholm, Paris or London

Are the perpetrators often moo slums that are committing haram?

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
This statement sounds strange. So Ukrainian women are fleeing to the EU to escape from the war, that is understandable. Who are the "refugees of peace" that you're talking about. Ukrainians are the refugees here. I don't think that "refugees of peace" is fitting here, as they are fleeing from a war though.
"Refugees of peace" means those economic migrants (invaders if we're being honest about here) adhering to a certain religion that claims to be peaceful.

IMG_20220323_134109.jpg

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Most russians have been using that (a world without nazism) mantra as a reference to the great patriotic war, unite the country with a cause, especially against the neo-nazis in Ukraine.

If people really still cant see (((who))) is behind all this, then getting Gollemed by Jews will be their future.

Setting up two Christian Slavic nations to destroy one another, in the cause of "denazification", relating to a tiny Glowie unit, that was funded by Zionists.

It cant be much clearer can it?

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Has anyone actually looked into the logistics of this? It doesn't seem that hard to get a temporary residence permit. You fill out an online form and then most likely mail docs to your local embassy or consulate and then maybe they conduct an interview. I think that would give you three years in Russia and it seems pretty easy to get permanent residency as well after that. The only question I have is how to transition financially. I assume you can't operate with American banks so how would you access your cash while you transition to Russian institutions?