Cancelling the West : Moving to the new Russia.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Has anyone actually looked into the logistics of this? It doesn't seem that hard to get a temporary residence permit. You fill out an online form and then most likely mail docs to your local embassy or consulate and then maybe they conduct an interview. I think that would give you three years in Russia and it seems pretty easy to get permanent residency as well after that. The only question I have is how to transition financially. I assume you can't operate with American banks so how would you access your cash while you transition to Russian institutions?

Fly with gold?

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If people really still cant see (((who))) is behind all this, then getting Gollemed by Jews will be their future.

Setting up two Christian Slavic nations to destroy one another, in the cause of "denazification", relating to a tiny Glowie unit, that was funded by Zionists.

It cant be much clearer can it?
It is true, yet, most normies dont see who pulls all the strings. Germans noticed ones, and look what happened.

Take US for instance, the usual suspects are behind every devide and conquer leftist scheme. The US Administration is staffed by the small hats by like 80%. And still most people do not see the pattern.

It is horrible Slavs are butchering Slavs for jewish interests. Just like American or Canadian white brainwashed leftist gentiles are attacking other whites who are, according to them, are not leftist enough.

All of them are playing the game orchestrated and executed by the khazar globo mafia. The whole World is being held hostage at their hands.

Some see it, others dont. But regarding Russia-Ukraine conflict, what other solution could be?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
Has anyone actually looked into the logistics of this? It doesn't seem that hard to get a temporary residence permit. You fill out an online form and then most likely mail docs to your local embassy or consulate and then maybe they conduct an interview. I think that would give you three years in Russia and it seems pretty easy to get permanent residency as well after that. The only question I have is how to transition financially. I assume you can't operate with American banks so how would you access your cash while you transition to Russian institutions?
Crypto - you can fit your entire wealth one one thumb drive and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't think they'll strip search you at the border, as they often do in the West.

The real challenge lies in actually making a living over there. You'll be busy learning Russian (if you don't already speak it) and getting your bearings. I think one would need at least three years worth of living expenses to be able to get settled. If you can afford to buy a house you are miles ahead of the curve, from there all you need to worry about it is heating, fuel, food, clothing, and basic necessities.

I feel confident that I can learn conversational Russian within three years - assuming I study every single day and expose myself to people around me. Joining a church would probably help immensely.

Frankly speaking if I wasn't married with a successful career I would seriously consider it. There's nothing for me in the West I'm not willing to give up for the prospect of living in a saner world where gender roles aren't reversed and stating simple biological facts doesn't get you depersoned/cancelled.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Crypto - you can fit your entire wealth one one thumb drive and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't think they'll strip search you at the border, as they often do in the West.

The real challenge lies in actually making a living over there. You'll be busy learning Russian (if you don't already speak it) and getting your bearings. I think one would need at least three years worth of living expenses to be able to get settled. If you can afford to buy a house you are miles ahead of the curve, from there all you need to worry about it is heating, fuel, food, clothing, and basic necessities.

I feel confident that I can learn conversational Russian within three years - assuming I study every single day and expose myself to people around me. Joining a church would probably help immensely.

Frankly speaking if I wasn't married with a successful career I would seriously consider it. There's nothing for me in the West I'm not willing to give up for the prospect of living in a saner world where gender roles aren't reversed and stating simple biological facts doesn't get you depersoned/cancelled.
I guess you can put some money on a crypto hard wallet or thumb drive, and then the rest do bank runs at a neighboring country and use only hard cash, at least until they ban hard currency. And if you have a Russian bank it should be quite easy to transfer the cash. I don't know if consulates are operating in America anymore, I assume they still are. I guess for us Americans we can use the Russian consulates in Mexico as well. Oh also, if you have $100k to invest, I think you can gain citizenship that way, but you can sort that out with a lawyer once in Russia.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Edit: Don Quixote already posted excellent advice regarding the topic. Didn't see that.

Crypto? Russia seems to be legitimising crypto for transactions. If you can find a way to convert your dollars to crypto and then to rubles as quickly as possible to minimise losses/proce fluctuations, could be a potential option. You need a Russian bank account though.

Obviously depends if your priority is to keep dollars/ your domestic currency or your fine with rubles or other assets.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I think, one of the safest versions of how to move assets abroad would be this: You live in country A, and are moving to B.
In A you are holding your assets in cash. Then you'll move to B, but your cash remains in A, in possession of a trusted person.
In B you'll establish residency and account. Then your friend in A would put your cash in the bank, and you'll make a transfer to B and withdraw money.

Pros: Except short period of transfer, you will still hold the cash.
You will travel without worry.
You almost eliminated the risk of stolen or inaccessible money caused by theft, bank run, confiscation, cyber attack, blackout.

Cons: You will need to have a trusted person. But a reliable person could be trusted more, thank a bank or crypto, I think.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Oh also, if you have $100k to invest, I think you can gain citizenship that way, but you can sort that out with a lawyer once in Russia.

Yes, but the idea is absolutely not that Russia would remain the same, and that immigration processes would remain the same.

Matter of fact, many people forget that the thread's title contains the word "new". It is and shall be a New (Federation of) Russia, with new rules and new people, freed from the 5th-Column and Western brands.

So the idea would be that Russia would grant permanent residency or refugee status to all serious and hard working people of the world who'd come with a desire to start anew, far from disgusting LGBT woke countries.

The only thing required ought to be,

a willingness to learn Russian,

a strong hatred of the gay Globalist West,

preferably, Orthodox faith, unless one wants to settle in Chechnia with our dignified Chechen brothers and war heroes,

a good health,

and a couple of thousands of euro/usd (or one gold coin) in the pocket.

Then, just as was the case yesterday in Belarus with the 6th-January hero (see my post on Lounge), Russia would grant permanent residency. Maybe even a free house in NovoRossiya, in Kharkov or New Mariupol, or in the Arctic (today, Russia has announced that it will be giving good money to anyone under 30 who settles in the North, far from the big urban centres).

Russia has the opportunity to populate its vast expenses of land (and repopulate New Ukraine), with good heterosexual people and families from the West, but Russia needs to remove red tape and show enthusiasm. I think it will be the case.

Edit : just for the fun, below is the image that was posted during a couple of hours on the website of the Russian embassy in France (it shows that the new Russia is openly mocking its gay, soy Western State enemies; nevertheless, the image, though totally accurate, was removed later on as it is not a very aesthetic drawing) :

IMG_20220325_010312.jpg

Last edited:

thetruewhitenorth

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Yes, but the idea is absolutely not that Russia would remain the same, and that immigration processes would remain the same.

Matter of fact, many people forget that the thread's title contains the word "new". It is and shall be a New (Federation of) Russia, with new rules and new people, freed from the 5th-Column and Western brands.

So the idea would be that Russia would grant permanent residency or refugee status to all serious and hard working people of the world who'd come with a desire to start anew, far from disgusting LGBT woke countries.

The only thing required ought to be,

a willingness to learn Russian,

a strong hatred of the gay Globalist West,

preferably, Orthodox faith, unless one wants to settle in Chechnia with our dignified Chechen brothers and war heroes,

a good health,

and a couple of thousands of euro/usd (or one gold coin) in the pocket.

Then, just as was the case yesterday in Belarus with the 6th-January hero (see my post on Lounge), Russia would grant permanent residency. Maybe even a free house in NovoRossiya, in Kharkov or New Mariupol, or in the Arctic (today, Russia has announced that it will be giving good money to anyone under 30 who settles in the North, far from the big urban centres).

Russia has the opportunity to populate its vast expenses of land (and repopulate New Ukraine), with good heterosexual people and families from the West, but Russia needs to remove red tape and show enthusiasm. I think it will be the case.
There's already some movement on this front. I read that Russia soon will greatly simplify issuance of citizenship to anyone who has at least one parent of Russian ethnicity.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
There's already some movement on this front. I read that Russia soon will greatly simplify issuance of citizenship to anyone who has at least one parent of Russian ethnicity.

It's a very good step. But it's not enough.

It's not bold enough, for the new, exciting times we are living in.

Russia should propose the following :

All (heterosexual) families with young children(s), from anywhere in the Western world, can be granted Russian permanent residency, if the father is in the process of learning Russian, and has enough money to buy a small house in the Russian countryside (say 12/15 gold coins, like Kruggerrands) .

Also, single men of the West who are very faithfully Orthodox, and have a good health, a basic knowledge of Russian, and (preferably, but can be waived for very religious people) 3 gold coins, should be welcome and granted Russian residency.

Then the West, with tears of rage, would see a huge Christian/Heterosexual Flight, towards the new Russia.

Russia should I think also grant Refugee Status to all men of the West who have been fined or jailed by female woke judges, for deeds of "homophobia" or for having prevented their (misled) children from taking sex-change hormones.

New Russia and New Ukraine should indeed become a great and safe heaven for all men persecuted by the femnazi justice system of the West, or by the taxmen.

And it would totally wreak havoc on the Western world, too. Heterosexual men would know that they can fight the Western crooked Establishment, and afterwards happily flee to Russia if necessary. Yellow Vests and Truckers would therefore be extremely emboldened.

Last edited:

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
Yes, the key word here is "new". Removing Western brands is a good step in that direction, of the New Russia, but it is only the first single step. Taken in isolation, it is not enough. In the thread "Internal Problems of Russia", I wrote that the number one prerequisite for having a New Russia is renaissance of it's rural communities. This effort should be supported by the government, to put the people on the land, and to help them stand up on their feet. Living on the land, farming, hunting, and gathering is how the Russian people historically lived. The village life was the foundation of the ancient Russian culture, and it is from the village churches that Orthodoxy took root in Russia. All high periods of Russian history are coorelated with thriving village communities, and all low periods of Russian history are coorelated with serfdom, state farms, plantations, or other lack of agricultural freedom. It is one of the follies of Western thought to equate the right to vote with a democratic society (in the old definition). The right to ownership of your land and ownership of the fruits of your labor is the foundation for any society. The landed aristocrats built Russia up and defined it's culture and major achievements.

Consciousness is the foundation of all matter. So Russia should have it's own national identity, based on 19th century village life. We can have the example of the Russian Old Believers or the Amish, free people who worked on the land. If the government would for example give free land to the people, in exchange for military service as Cossacks militias, then if an invading army would come, or a revolution, or a coup, such people would never give up, because they would be defending their land that they own.

Such a system of social organization would be self sustaining. If this isn't done, then there is no New Russia, no matter what other means are being applied. This is the only way for restoring Russia.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It's a very good step. But it's not enough.

It's not bold enough, for the new, exciting times we are living in.

Russia should propose the following :

All (heterosexual) families with young children(s), from anywhere in the Western world, can be granted Russian permanent residency, if the father is in the process of learning Russian, and has enough money to buy a small house in the Russian countryside (say 12/15 gold coins, like Kruggerrands) .

Also, single men of the West who are very faithfully Orthodox, and have a good health, a basic knowledge of Russian, and (preferably, but can be waived for very religious people) 3 gold coins, should be welcome and granted Russian residency.

Then the West, with tears of rage, would see a huge Christian/Heterosexual Flight, towards the new Russia.

Russia should I think also grant Refugee Status to all men of the West who have been fined or jailed by female woke judges, for deeds of "homophobia" or for having prevented their (misled) children from taking sex-change hormones.

New Russia and New Ukraine should indeed become a great and safe heaven for all men persecuted by the femnazi justice system of the West, or by the taxmen.

And it would totally wreak havoc on the Western world, too. Heterosexual men would know that they can fight the Western crooked Establishment, and afterwards happily flee to Russia if necessary. Yellow Vests and Truckers would therefore be extremely emboldened.
I guess if Russia opens channels like this it will simplify all of my gaming of the system to try to escape. One can hope.

Stoyan

Pelican
Orthodox
I guess if Russia opens channels like this it will simplify all of my gaming of the system to try to escape. One can hope.
One can pray. Pray for the rebirth of Russia, as a bulwark of Orthodox Civilization! Pray every single day. How much do you want it?

There had indeed been prophecies about such a positive outcome for Russia, as written in my other thread. But prophecies tell us what can happen, not necessarily what will happen. It depends on our behavior and the choices that we make. So we need to pray to God for that.

road_runner

Banned
Other Christian
Soon in the news in Russia..

"American citizen arrested and confessed to being a spy"

"EU citizen robbed of all life belongings after crossing the border into Russia"

"American loses life savings after depositing funds into Russian banks"

"EU citizen was given fake money when trying to do illegal operation of cashing out his crypto"

"A hard lesson: American had been stabbed while trying to sell dollars on the black market, he didn't like that banks only offer 1/3 of what's paid on the black market"

Last edited:

Yeagerist

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Would the Russian government really welcome a Zerg rush of white westerners who have zero drop of Russian blood in their veins, who dislike living in the U.S. despite the fact that they're trading for lower living standards, and think that converting to Orthodoxy is enough to make them qualify as Russian? A mass wave of migrants will be an economic shock to Russia, regardless if said migrants have an intention to assimilate and help Russians.

road_runner

Banned
Other Christian
Anyone who thinks that Russia is Orthodox state and one somehow would get to immigrate based on this, needs to learn a lot more about the country and it's peoples and their religions. Also they need to learn the language for starters and learn how some ethnic Russians from ex-USSR weren't able to get that citizenship for decades. Mass immigration? Lol.
Most who post in this thread know nothing about my home country.
By the way, the moment you suggest that Russia is Orthodox or slavic state on arrival you'll get problems with FSB, this is considered extremism aimed to destabilize the union of numerous ethnicities and various religions of Russia.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Anyone who thinks that Russia is Orthodox state and one somehow would get to immigrate based on this, needs to learn a lot more about the country and it's peoples and their religions. Also they need to learn the language for starters and learn how some ethnic Russians from ex-USSR weren't able to get that citizenship for decades. Mass immigration? Lol.
Most who post in this thread know nothing about my home country.
By the way, the moment you suggest that Russia is Orthodox or slavic state on arrival you'll get problems with FSB, this is considered extremism aimed to destabilize the union of numerous ethnicities and various religions of Russia.

You're greatly exaggerating, but in any case, which part of "new" are you unwilling to understand? I insisted in some of my posts above, that the thread is not about the Russian Federation of the past, but about the new Russia, as described and promised by V. Putin. Can't you imagine a new Russia, cleansed from the corruption of Western apps and brands?

By the way, from your pessimistic, defeated posts, you might actually qualify for what Putin described as either 5th-Column (maybe you're partly Ukrainian? Pole?) or at the minimum "those who live here but in their heads live over there - in their dreamed woke West". Are you loyal to your country and (legitimate) leader, one might ask, from reading your somber posts about Russia?

Edit,
you failed to note that I specifically mentioned the possibility for Muslim people to also peacefully integrate in the Russian Federation. Search the posts for "honorable Chechen brothers".

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Would the Russian government really welcome a Zerg rush of white westerners who have zero drop of Russian blood in their veins, who dislike living in the U.S. despite the fact that they're trading for lower living standards, and think that converting to Orthodoxy is enough to make them qualify as Russian? A mass wave of migrants will be an economic shock to Russia, regardless if said migrants have an intention to assimilate and help Russians.
This, even more than my Latina wife not being able to handle the winters, is my biggest problem with the idea of settling in Russia. At the end of the day, I'm not Russian. Best to stay in my own country and resist globohomo on my own terms.

Not that mass immigration from the West to Russia is a thing that's likely to happen anyway.

bucky

Hummingbird
Other Christian
You're greatly exaggerating, but in any case, which part of "new" are you unwilling to understand? I insisted in some of my posts above, that the thread is not about the Russian Federation of the past, but about the new Russia, as described and promised by V. Putin. Can't you imagine a new Russia, cleansed from the corruption of Western apps and brands?

By the way, from your pessimistic, defeated posts, you might actually qualify for what Putin described as either 5th-Column (maybe you're partly Ukrainian? Pole?) or at the minimum "those who live here but in their heads live over there - in their dreamed woke West". Are you loyal to your country and (legitimate) leader, one might ask, from reading your somber posts about Russia?

Edit,
you failed to note that I specifically mentioned the possibility for Muslim people to also peacefully integrate in the Russian Federation. Search the posts for "honorable Chechen brothers".
What @road_runner said is close to my understanding about Russia nowadays. Has Putin made any statements suggesting this new, ethnocentric Orthodox state you've been talking about? I remember an interview with him where he said that "anyone who goes around saying the Russia is for Russians only is an idiot because we're a multicultural federation." Anatoly Karlin on unz.com has written blog posts about how the FSB has basically crushed the dissident right ethnic nationalist movement in Russia and I've seen statements about the same from other dissident right Russian authors.

Even if Putin has done a 180 on his civic nationalism in favor of some kind of ethocentric theocracy, something I imagine the western MSM would have pounced on by now, we're still back to the problem that most of us are not Russian.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
How would it possibly be unfair to call Russia an Orthodox country? The majority of its citizens now at least identify as such and many forms of Protestantism common in the West are essentially banned from missionary work there. Given that reality I highly doubt such a comment would be considered "extreme" by the Russian government which itself makes some effort to prevent the spread of heresies. Sure they are multi-ethnic, and there are also several religions, but those religions are largely tied to their own autonomous oblasts.

Russia Tightens Restrictions on Churches and Missionary Activity

06/01/2021 Russia (International Christian Concern) – On April 5, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed an amendment to the country’s Religion Law, initiating significant changes for ministries across Russia, according to Forum 18. The amendment, which comes into force in October 2021, covers a wide range of religious issues under the guise of “protecting the spiritual sovereignty of Russia.”

Perhaps the most significant change is a new requirement that all missionaries, clergy, and religious teachers educated abroad must receive “additional professional education in the field of the basics of state-confessional relations in the Russian Federation.” In effect, if a missionary or pastor received their religious training outside Russia, they will be required to receive additional State-authored education. While the new law does not apply to those already in engaged in ministry, it will apply to every new pastor or missionary going forward regardless of whether they are foreign or Russian citizens. There is currently no information about what the content or requirements of the courses will be, but those details will likely be disclosed by the time the law comes into effect this October.

Other changes including forbidding groups or NGOs from using any religious identifiers in their name unless permitted by the local, government-approved Centralized Religious Organization. The list of people now banned from leading or even participating in religious groups has also been significantly expanded

Unsurprisingly, the law was negatively received by most religious organizations in the country, with a notable exception to the Russian Orthodox Church, who supported it, according to Olga Sibireva, head of the Moscow-based Religion in Secular Society Project.