Candace Owens & Cardi B - Catfight

Who would win in a physical catfight?

• Cardi B

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Candace Owens

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's sad about this version of "conservatism" in 2020, is that white people (looking at you RNC) are obsessed with having a pet black or minority person going full MAGA. Examples include Candace Owens, Michelle Malkin, etc.

Look, at this point it's getting embarrassing, but it's quite interesting to see the adaptability and infiltration skills that these mainly high caste non-white women posses that enables them to gain a foothold and political power in white society, and conversely a white male suitor.

I'm not advocating for full on White Nationalism here, but watching the RNC and Trump roll out "naturalization" ceremonies for token POCs is a joke. Charlie Kirk and Candance Owens both raving and ranting about Israel is the "greatest ally." If this is Conservatism now, it's already over.

They also are wasting TONS of effort on trying to get blacks, the minorities least likely to even vote republican, over on the "MAGA Train."
It would have been much more efficient to opt for Hispanics, who are about 25-30% likely to vote republican compares to blacks at just a tiny 8%.

Either way, once America becomes a non-white majority, which has already happened under 18, then the democrat party will be in power indefinitely.

ABeast

Robin
If she went with a more standard fake nail size i would have Cardi, but those monstrosities she likes are just too long to be effective. Though, to be fair, Cardi probably has more hair extensions which can be an advantage if they are loose enough to come-out. Owens looks like she could throw a punch for some reason so I go with team civ-nat!

RonaldB

Pigeon
I really can't stand Cardi B. She is half Dominican, so she gets a lot of coverage in the Hispanic channels and social media. Many women come from Latin America to the U.S. and they're given her as a role model which is sad. Her Spanish is as awful as her English too.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
I really can't stand Cardi B. She is half Dominican, so she gets a lot of coverage in the Hispanic channels and social media. Many women come from Latin America to the U.S. and they're given her as a role model which is sad. Her Spanish is as awful as her English too.
She's barely Latin and not an artist. She's a plastic whore who drugged men and stole from them.

Imagine a real talent like Selena trying to get on the radio outside of a local AM Tejano station today with shit like Cardi B on the airwaves.