Candace Owens Thread

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
Zelcorpion said:
So yeah - the ideologies abound plenty as both sides end up with one goal ultimately:

The destruction of Western and White civilizations and then a One World Government. Turning Point USA, Democrat Party, Antifa and even Infowars - none of them will stop it and the slightly opposing sides are just leading the people into dead-end solutions while the globalists keep on doing their thing. If there is too much resistance for now, then they simply take a step backwards and then move forward a couple years later.

I have to disagree, I will list my reasons below.

1) This reeks of purity spiraling: either people go 100% redpill, or they're some kind of NWO shill. Nonsense. An attractive, articulate black woman getting celebrity for being pro-Trump is a minor disaster for the left. They depend on having monopoly power over minority groups, and Candace Owens is undermining that.
2) Having diverse voices protest the increasingly deranged globalist left is hugely helpful. At the point where liberal jews, black women, white nationalists etc. are all actively opposed to the globalist left, or at least openly critical/skeptical, their NWO simply cannot succeed.
3) You have to accept that distasteful things are absolutely necessary to win in politics. Thots on twitter posing with rifles to show they are "dangerous" and attention whore is super annoying, but it is actually great for the second amendment. Milo being faggy and ridiculous while cheering Trump was also helpful. So is having low T cuck liberal men get on their high horse about "free speech for everyone". In a sane society, land owning men over the age of 35 would be the openly people allowed to vote. Sadly, we do not live in a sane society, have to deal in realpolitik.

Ultimately, our society is absolutely headed for a crash and burn style collapse. No question about it, it is coming and nothing can stop it. What you need to consider is how we avoid the worst kinds of atrocities on the way there, and position ourselves to rebuild constructively afterwards.
 

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
renotime said:
debeguiled said:
She's live on Rogan today at 1:30 PST.

She won't stop saying "like" and "literally."

She is really talking down to Rogan sometimes, like he is just there to be schooled, and even if she doesn't have any facts to back it up, she says, "I just know," and moves on.

She is smart and funny and so quick, but she just sounds like a spoiled rich girl to me.

I will listen to the second half today, but my gut is telling me to proceed with caution and see how she is acting next year rather then jumping on board the C.O. bandwagon.

It sounds like this is going to her head, fair enough, getting that much attention would be intense for anyone, and she isn't even thirty, so I would watch out for her in the near future talking about something she doesn't know anything about with full authority, and then doubling down when she is corrected, and talking down to anyone who disagrees with her.

Kind of a repeat of her Blaire White meltdown, on a larger stage.

I wish the best for her though.
 

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
I couldn't listen to the whole thing. She talks like a teenager from the valley. And what took her so long to go the right? Did she realize she'd get more attention?

If she had to choose between the perfect husband and 2 kids or a 2 million followers on twitter what do you think she'd go with?
 

Thot Leader

Kingfisher
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
renotime said:
debeguiled said:
She's live on Rogan today at 1:30 PST.

She won't stop saying "like" and "literally."

She is really talking down to Rogan sometimes, like he is just there to be schooled, and even if she doesn't have any facts to back it up, she says, "I just know," and moves on.

She is smart and funny and so quick, but she just sounds like a spoiled rich girl to me.

I will listen to the second half today, but my gut is telling me to proceed with caution and see how she is acting next year rather then jumping on board the C.O. bandwagon.

It sounds like this is going to her head, fair enough, getting that much attention would be intense for anyone, and she isn't even thirty, so I would watch out for her in the near future talking about something she doesn't know anything about with full authority, and then doubling down when she is corrected, and talking down to anyone who disagrees with her.

Kind of a repeat of her Blaire White meltdown, on a larger stage.

I wish the best for her though.

I don't buy her conservatism. All her talking points are the ones that are gonna get her taken in as one of the right's own, even after her lifetime of being a liberal. Two years ago, pfffttttt.

I also don't think she's all that smart. She's smarter than many blue pilled lefty journalists, but among the new right she's below average. Watching her deny climate change (which I sort of do too) on JRE was painful. She had zero counter points ready. Her denial was akin to moral relativism, "you do you, I'll do me". Uhh it doesn't work that way with complex and important social issues, you can't just say you don't believe and not give a good reason.

Now she's justifying it by saying "I've gotta be real". She's a shit talker, 110%. An opportunist cashing in on a glaring need the conservatives had.
 

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
I think she is having her moment. Obviously it doesn't stack up vs. Thomas Sowell or other "non black thinkers" on the topic of black identity with a certain type of politics. That said these are usually guys, who are scholars, or have some serious experience and credentials.

It just makes no sense to me that 90% of any racial group are voting for one party, every election, for 50 years. There should be people drawn to each political side for all groups, tendencies I get, but not 90%. I think she might be a force to even things out to a more normal level.

Free thought is important, and poking holes in leftist ideology is so easy. Shes' found a big opportunity in that she is an attractive, black, woman so she stands out in the debate by pushing against her own group, and I think that is brave - although its been a good career move too.

I have black friends who like Trump and aren't into socialist crap, so its so weird how these people never made it onto TV via the mainstream media.
 
< There won't be a force strong enough "to even things out". Blacks might vote 88% democrat in the future. Some races and tribes vote consistently along certain lines - there might be even a tribal/genetic component.

Whites are the most individualistic of them all. Most South American immigrants also vote for bigger government and more perks.

Ultimately Candace Owens will remain an outlier - and Global Warming is the biggest scam perpetrated on humanity - akin to convincing people to rip out their hearts or the sun would not rise.
 

SeaFM

Pelican
Thot Leader said:
I don't buy her conservatism. All her talking points are the ones that are gonna get her taken in as one of the right's own, even after her lifetime of being a liberal. Two years ago, pfffttttt.

I also don't think she's all that smart. She's smarter than many blue pilled lefty journalists, but among the new right she's below average. Watching her deny climate change (which I sort of do too) on JRE was painful. She had zero counter points ready. Her denial was akin to moral relativism, "you do you, I'll do me". Uhh it doesn't work that way with complex and important social issues, you can't just say you don't believe and not give a good reason.

Now she's justifying it by saying "I've gotta be real". She's a shit talker, 110%. An opportunist cashing in on a glaring need the conservatives had.

I listened to the JRE podcast today. I thought some of the things she said were good. I checked her twitter feed after to see the shitpost about aging childless women.

But that climate change segment was pretty irritating to listen to. She didn't sound too smart on that point.

I also noticed that she couldn't back up a whole lot of the points she was making.

I'm not too sure about this one, yet.

WB of course.
 

Here have some science- and logic-backed "climate change" talk - it's short and no global warming pusher would ever in his right mind want to debate a guy like him. The reason is because it's all one big scam.
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I tried watching her appearance on Joe Rogan, but it felt like a date with a young girl who likes hearing the sound of her voice. Her soundbytes concerning black identity politics are her main strength, particularly when she's attacking the left.


It would be better if this long interview was condensed to highlights.
 

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Thot Leader said:
I don't buy her conservatism. All her talking points are the ones that are gonna get her taken in as one of the right's own, even after her lifetime of being a liberal. Two years ago, pfffttttt.

I also don't think she's all that smart. She's smarter than many blue pilled lefty journalists, but among the new right she's below average. Watching her deny climate change (which I sort of do too) on JRE was painful. She had zero counter points ready. Her denial was akin to moral relativism, "you do you, I'll do me". Uhh it doesn't work that way with complex and important social issues, you can't just say you don't believe and not give a good reason.

Now she's justifying it by saying "I've gotta be real". She's a shit talker, 110%. An opportunist cashing in on a glaring need the conservatives had.

I think she is a combination of good points and weird just-take-my-word-for-it-old-man-i'm-a-girl.

Joe was really gentle with her, and would only say, "that's a casual aside" when she said Jay-Z and Beyonce are traitors, and he was especially easy on her about religion, and I agree with you about the climate change. She had nothing but kept on going like she was the expert and Joe was the student.

I think that will be her Achille's Heel.

Some day she will speak with absolute authority on something she doesn't know anything about, and a powerful person will be offended and go after her and she will be discredited.

She should have just said she didn't know anything about it rather than say she knew it was false with zero facts at her command.

She was hamstering wildly, vs. Rogan, who has had conversations with climate scientists and easily dispensed with her arguments.

I stopped listening to the argument when she acted like Scientific American was just some random website designed to make money. If you are going to attack a mainstream, respected organization like that, you need to have your arguments all lined up.

Instead, she was like, is it a dot-com? Cause if it is I don't trust them. If they were a dot-org maybe.

That was her whole argument against climate change, that you can't trust sites with the wrong internet suffix.


I am focusing on the negative in this post, and that doesn't mean there weren't a lot of good takes and talking points, but it feels like we are testing her out to see if she is legit or if she has some fatal flaws.

Overall she is a tradthot who talks almost as fast as Ben Shapiro, and is good at what she does, but the jury is out.
 

Aurini

Ostrich
Just a reminder: Candace Owens made her first $37,000 by suing her school for racism, because she dumped her boyfriend for a bit of strange, and him and his friends sent her mean text messages.
 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Roosh said:
I tried watching her appearance on Joe Rogan, but it felt like a date with a young girl who likes hearing the sound of her voice. Her soundbytes concerning black identity politics are her main strength, particularly when she's attacking the left.

It would be better if this long interview was condensed to highlights.


That's where the Rogan affiliated 'JRE Clips' YouTube channel comes into play
5 to 10 minute clips from each podcast. Can save a lot of time :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxGkOGNMqQEUMvroOWps6Q/videos?disable_polymer=1
 

KidA

Pigeon
CynicalContrarian said:
Roosh said:
I tried watching her appearance on Joe Rogan, but it felt like a date with a young girl who likes hearing the sound of her voice. Her soundbytes concerning black identity politics are her main strength, particularly when she's attacking the left.

It would be better if this long interview was condensed to highlights.


That's where the Rogan affiliated 'JRE Clips' YouTube channel comes into play
5 to 10 minute clips from each podcast. Can save a lot of time :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxGkOGNMqQEUMvroOWps6Q/videos?disable_polymer=1

I knew this girl was a fraud but the Rogan podcast really brought it out. Watch the first 2 or 3 minutes.


"Conservatives" will never win.
 

ColSpanker

Pelican
Gold Member
Angry Mob of White People Attack Black Woman in Philly

Two activists with Turning Point USA made the mistake of having breakfast in Philly. Likely, one of the baristas spotted them and phoned the local Antifa goon squad. The following video shows a mob of white lefties screaming their tonsils out at the two, one of who happens to be black.
It's going to be a fun election season.....
 

Repo

Hummingbird
ColSpanker said:
Two activists with Turning Point USA made the mistake of having breakfast in Philly. Likely, one of the baristas spotted them and phoned the local Antifa goon squad. The following video shows a mob of white lefties screaming their tonsils out at the two, one of who happens to be black.
It's going to be a fun election season.....

Fucking wipopo
 

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
ColSpanker said:
Two activists with Turning Point USA made the mistake of having breakfast in Philly. Likely, one of the baristas spotted them and phoned the local Antifa goon squad. The following video shows a mob of white lefties screaming their tonsils out at the two, one of who happens to be black.
It's going to be a fun election season.....

Take the time to read at least the last couple posts in a thread before posting in it.

I can tell by your posts per rep ratio (which is the worst I've ever calculated) that you probably won't listen, but seriously, stop being lazy.

EDIT: And yes, I recognize Repo post-whoring it up too, but at least he came in the thread and responded to a post, not repeated an obviously not new post.
 
Top