Candace Owens Thread

la bodhisattva

Kingfisher
The day everyone on the Right starts physically defending themselves from limp-wristed antifa fags is the day it stops. Instead, we/they take the sanctimonious "high-road" of saying, "See? Look how mean this mob of SJWs were to X and Y," and no one cares and nothing happens. This bullshit Ben Shapiro (who I like a lot) approach is completely self-defeating.

It's like playing a basketball game where no fouls are called. You play within the set rules of the game, your opponent constantly fouls and tucks the ball under his arm to sprint to the basket for consistent, unguarded easy layups because you're standing at the foul line whining that he traveled. You're getting your ass kicked but you can hold your head high because you "played by the rules" while the only thing that matters is the final score.

Fight fire with fire.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Cr33pin said:
I love the Candace and I hate the Michael Eric Dyson

“...Resurgent recrudescent hate he is articulating...”

“...a kinda cornucopia of hate...”

Reminds me of this guy:

Kurgan

Kingfisher
Cr33pin said:
I love the Candace and I hate the Michael Eric Dyson

Michael Eric Dyson is a fraud who benefited from color-ism. I heard him speak at college back in May 2008. He was talking about the opposition against Obama in the Democratic primary. He talked the same things I heard from black activists that's pretty predictable in terms of rhetoric.

It's a basic "Democrats take our vote, but never vote Republican because of what happened decades ago" and will join fellow white Democrats in dehumanizing any Republican efforts to build Republican leadership as tokenism that puts the GOP in a no-win scenario on race, diversity and outreach. It really goes back to the 1964 election.

And it's that type of shit is why Republicans don't bother to build leadership in communities that aren't white and just double on the Religious Right. Why would you bother to build leadership and outreach if you're going to be seen as racist and all of your candidates as tokens?

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
This bitch is dumb, and she is a new breed of attention whore- black women who say what conservatives want to hear. I am a pro gun, small government proponent, so her politics are not an issue- but she is dumb , and if she was not black and reasonably attractive no one would care what she had to say. I am not fond of Eric Dyson either, but Candace is insincere and unintelligent- but she looks decent.

heavy

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Atlanta Man said:
This bitch is dumb, and she is a new breed of attention whore- black women who say what conservatives want to hear. I am a pro gun, small government proponent, so her politics are not an issue- but she is dumb , and if she was not black and reasonably attractive no one would care what she had to say. I am not fond of Eric Dyson either, but Candace is insincere and unintelligent- but she looks decent.

Yep, it's true, she's not terribly intelligent. Just watch the Rogan interview with her. I give some respect for her social media success, and I give even more respect for facing her family and social groups with counter viewpoints, but she's not terribly bright when actually discussing issues.

She got hammered by him on global c̶o̶o̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶ climate change. I'm fine if she'd have avoided the issue, or if she'd taken a broader philosophical position (millions of Earth's history, pollution vs carbon...any number of angles there), but instead she took the issue head-on as if she knew the facts and obviously got blown away. She had to revert to "I believe..." which just sounds retarded.

She's tough to listen to.

Given the attention that the Alt Lite types have given her, she's just another example of the Republicans wasting their time trying to reach out to minorities by parading around this conservative black woman. Racial voting patterns show that this is a waste of time. Instead the Republicans should openly advocate the rights of white people to get more support among the demographic that makes up 90% of their electorate anyway.

Enoch

Hummingbird
For some reason I'm glad Charlie Kirk is banging her.

Like when the IR goes the other direction.

I used to tell one of my Indian plates that I felt very British while doggying her.

We used to be conquerors.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Heh.
As per one Twitter comment - "Let them fight!"

Oh, it’s on! Candace Owens and Tomi Lahren are duking it out — and you get to watch

Is it possible to enjoy this too much? The answer, dear readers, is hell no. Tomi Lahren and Candace Owens are engaged in an all-out war of words and it’s pretty much everything we could hope for.
It all appears to have started with Kanye West relinquishing his title as Torchbearer for the Right. If you’ll recall, Kanye denied having anything to do with Owens’ “Blexit” campaign:

I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it.
— ye (@kanyewest) October 30, 2018

Lahren thought that was pretty funny:

— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) October 30, 2018

And she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to stick it to Owens:

Are you gonna turn on Kanye now? The ship was doomed to sink from the start but hunger for fame & money was placed over the movement. Funny how he was a “free thinker” before and now he’s a “traitor.” Sounds a lot like a tactic of the Left. You made your bed, now lie in it.
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) October 30, 2018

Today, Owens responded — and stuck it right back:

Tomi,
I think I can speak on behalf of people on both sides of the political aisle and say we are sorry about your failed career.
The desperation to be relevant again by constantly subbing me and/or attacking @kathygriffin weekly—doesn’t bode well for any movement.
Grow up. https://t.co/iILhUQhYko
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) October 31, 2018

Yikes.

CANDACE CHILL OMG
— p53 (@betabeta_16) October 31, 2018

I’ve actually “chilled” for a year straight by not releasing nasty messages she sent about me that would have ended her non-career long ago.
Today I’m not in the chilling mood so unless she wants to get burned, she will stop subbing me immediately.
— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) October 31, 2018

Wait … messages?

— Bridget Phetasy (@BridgetPhetasy) October 31, 2018

Release them, dammit! Inquiring minds wanna know. Inquiring minds also want popcorn.

Enoch

Hummingbird
New legislation:

If two or more seven+ have any disagreement of any kind, the only recourse shall be a televised mud wrestling match. To the winner go the spoils.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Roosh said:
She's getting married to a white man. I thought it was Charlie Kirk.

Holy cow...that is super interesting. A different white guy? All along, I thought it was Charlie Kirk too.

From reading the Twitter comments, it look like Paul Joseph Watson was the matchmaker.

Repo

Hummingbird
She has the typical "dates white guys" look. Probably a freak in bed, and probably crazy. The length of this relationship will be determined by how good he is at tying her up.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Repo said:
The length of this relationship will be determined by how good he is at tying her up.

A woman who is traveling constantly and meeting famous men every other week? Good luck with that.

Repo

Hummingbird
^^^ Exactly. If he isnt completely dominating her mind and body, it is over for him. I think the only question is how long will he last, not if.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
^^^ Add to the fact that she lives in the United States and he is based in England, their relationship won't last long as her newfound fame and career takes her all over the place.