Candace Owens Thread

MrLemon

Banned
budoslavic said:
^^^ Add to the fact that she lives in the United States and he is based in England, their relationship won't last long as her newfound fame and career takes her all over the place.

Spank nightly.

Get pregnant.

Problem solved.

Rorogue

Banned
I'm surprised nobody has bumped this thread with the comment she made about 'Make Germany Great Again'.

Of course idiot media took it out of context. She is standing her ground.

I love this woman. She is so based. I would eat her black ass! (Sorry Roosh)

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Rorogue said:
I'm surprised nobody has bumped this thread with the comment she made about 'Make Germany Great Again'.

Of course idiot media took it out of context. She is standing her ground.

I love this woman. She is so based. I would eat her black ass! (Sorry Roosh)

As long as she's not deplatformed, any attention is helpful to her. I'm sure her Twitter subs are blowing up.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I guess Baron Trump brought someone back in time with him.

brittany-venti.jpg

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
She then goes on to say "Mr. Lieu thinks blacks are stupid and wont look up the clip in its entirety", to which the Chairman (Nadler) cuts her off and says dont call Mr. Lieu stupid.

Tim Pool breaks it down

Cr33pin said:
She then goes on to say "Mr. Lieu thinks blacks are stupid and wont look up the clip in its entirety", to which the Chairman (Nadler) cuts her off and says dont call Mr. Lieu stupid.

Tim Pool breaks it down

She owned those bastards. How bad? This bad:

giphy.gif

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
She should stop straightening her hair. It's cultural appropriation :icon_biggrin:. And she'd be cuter.

If I were a black man I would not want a black girl who's married to a white guy as a leader.

Edit: Scratch that. I wouldn't want any girl as a leader.

TigerMandingo

Banned
I have no problem with her but it’s sad to see guys like PAul Joseph Watson tweeting “President Candace Owens” or that Trump shill Jack Posobiec applauding her for saying some token nice things about whites. Candace Owens is no ally.

Once Was Not

Kingfisher
gework said:
Guys,

I think I've found this alt-right thing the media keeps telling us about...

hp9wohme0cr21.png

*looks at White data*

:laugh:

This one graph says it all, really. You just need this one and birth rates and you're basically adequately informed.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Oy Vey.

NYT/Huffpo/etc: Trump's America. 15% of white population now identify as white supremacists.

On the upside when push comes to shove then that 15% is all that's needed to throw some more contemporary borders up and cut the globohomo away.

The biggest army in the world is the North American Red state (suburban/rural) white male. More soldiers than the PR of China's army!

If they cut on the burgers and donuts the civil war will be won while the Devil scratches an eye.

Leonard D Neubache said:
Oy Vey.

NYT/Huffpo/etc: Trump's America. 15% of white population now identify as white supremacists.

On the upside when push comes to shove then that 15% is all that's needed to throw some more contemporary borders up and cut the globohomo away.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
They don't actually need to do anything other than store up 12 months of food, water and fuel then stop supporting the evil empire.

That's the dirty little secret that the elites don't want anyone to know, and why they crack down hard on anyone that tries to implement a real form of currency that could be used to cut them out of the loop. White male tax dollars and general empire-maintenance contributions aren't the only leg the stool rests on but it's only a three legged stool anyway. To my eye the elites are either betting on automation and AI to replace the white male or they're hoping to just jump ship to asia when the west collapses under the weight of third world demographics.

White men don't even need to fight. They just need to down-tools for a year before such time as they're overwhelmed.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
AneroidOcean said:
giphy.gif

Scorched Earth!!
Say what you want about that lady, but I think shes fucking outstanding!

Jim Jordans face after shes finished is priceless, hes knows she just owned the whole show!

Dr. Howard

Banned
Gold Member
Roosh said:

BLT, through holding company Three Harbor Point Square, denies Owens’ allegations and counters that she bilked them six months rent — $3,550 a month in the luxury building

B list career politician lives in a luxury apartment. My trust levels are at Bernie Sanders owning multiple homes level now.

The former Governor of WI was a corrupt sleazebag but he had the common sense to make sure his campaigns showed that he was a 'normal guy' that drove an old car and ate a brown bag lunch.