Candace Owens Thread

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
You mean, the chick in 2014 that threatened to compile and dox lists of Conservative gamers has a tint of funny business in the ConInc and Republican movement ?

05a.jpg

Aurini

Ostrich
pitbullowner said:
You mean, the chick in 2014 that threatened to compile and dox lists of Conservative gamers has a tint of funny business in the ConInc and Republican movement ?

05a.jpg

Not exactly.

Her concept was an algorithm that would suss out the targeted harassers. Not the people who tell a celebrity to f-off - but the anonymous and cruel troll accounts that take pleasure in pointlessly bullying others, and making quasi-criminal threats.

Initially she had a lot of support from her fellow Social Justice people - but then they realized that she was a true believer. She actually did want to create a kinder society, rather than use social justice as a cover for her own crimes. And even worse - her algorithm would likely have outed 90% of the harassers as sock puppets owned by the very same SJWs that were claiming harassment.

Anita Sarkeeisan, for instance - most of her harassment was done by her own sockpuppets. Presumably others.

So the SJWs turned on her en masse, at which point she looked over at the anti-SJWs (I know she ran into my website in particular) and realized that we weren't the bullies that she'd been warned about.

I'm still not the biggest fan of her media career, but I think her soul is pointed towards True North, give or take a few degrees.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Aurini said:
pitbullowner said:

05a.jpg

Not exactly.

Her concept was an algorithm that would suss out the targeted harassers. Not the people who tell a celebrity to f-off - but the anonymous and cruel troll accounts that take pleasure in pointlessly bullying others, and making quasi-criminal threats.

Initially she had a lot of support from her fellow Social Justice people - but then they realized that she was a true believer. She actually did want to create a kinder society, rather than use social justice as a cover for her own crimes. And even worse - her algorithm would likely have outed 90% of the harassers as sock puppets owned by the very same SJWs that were claiming harassment.

Anita Sarkeeisan, for instance - most of her harassment was done by her own sockpuppets. Presumably others.

So the SJWs turned on her en masse, at which point she looked over at the anti-SJWs (I know she ran into my website in particular) and realized that we weren't the bullies that she'd been warned about.

I'm still not the biggest fan of her media career, but I think her soul is pointed towards True North, give or take a few degrees.

I can admit when I'm wrong. And that seems like a reasonable explanation
I can now understand her vehemence against SJWs now.

When people use true hearted individuals motivations against them, their scorn is significantly worse when they realize they were being used for ulterior motives.

This whole time I've thought she was a 2.0 grifter.

I hope she gets into the black hotep scene and tells Charlie Kirk to pound sand.

Waverer

Robin
She seems a very good spokesman on racial issues - always worth hearing. I have not heard her talk much on other things (nor have I looked very hard admittedly) and that is a big litmus test of sorts for me.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I don’t understand the hate for Stefan Styx or Candace. This reminds me of some cernovich haters not too long ago. Would you rather these people didn’t exist and these perspectives didn’t have a voice? Or are you wanting someone perfect who doesn’t exist to be in their place? These same points apply to trump haters.

I’ll admit that I don’t watch or listen to Stefan anymore and never have to Styx. Stefan has become too cringeworthy to watch, over emotional, the videos drag on too long, and the topics are depressing. This was reflected in the comments though so hopefully he adjusts. Styx is just cringeworthy to look at. Come on man clean up. But that’s besides the point - I agree with their viewpoints and am glad they are making it mainstream. Amidst the things I just listed clearly people still watch them, and that’s a good thing. So what if they “ascended” or make money? That’s what any of us would want. Look at how long Stefan has been making videos and how many he has. This didn’t happen for him overnight and there’s more to it than just dumb luck.

On point. This is absolutely beneficial to us, same with the Kanye stuff.

To answer your question as to whether we support Stefan or Candace, is to ask...

"Are these guys gatekeepers or are they stepping stones?". And that just varies and I don't know the final tally of how many they gate keep and how many they push on to real ideas that will stand the test of time.

I think they were allowed to exist because they were gatekeepers, who kept people from throwing in the towel on the right wing and looking at 3rd position as an option. But this is no longer needed because immigration has secured the vote for the left so now they can be banned as well.

But in other cases people get fed up with Fox News and go online and find Stefan, and then realize he gets BTFO in his own comments and they follow that person and end up finding the 3rd position.

So I don't mind them existing as long as they don't attack the 3rd position thought leaders and eventually become a stepping stone to them.

As for people with these ideas, there are quite a few and they are growing in numbers and listeners.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
To answer your question as to whether we support Stefan or Candace, is to ask...

"Are these guys gatekeepers or are they stepping stones?". And that just varies and I don't know the final tally of how many they gate keep and how many they push on to real ideas that will stand the test of time.

I think they were allowed to exist because they were gatekeepers, who kept people from throwing in the towel on the right wing and looking at 3rd position as an option. But this is no longer needed because immigration has secured the vote for the left so now they can be banned as well.

But in other cases people get fed up with Fox News and go online and find Stefan, and then realize he gets BTFO in his own comments and they follow that person and end up finding the 3rd position.

So I don't mind them existing as long as they don't attack the 3rd position thought leaders and eventually become a stepping stone to them.

As for people with these ideas, there are quite a few and they are growing in numbers and listeners.

Damn that quote was old. For a while now I can't stand Cernovich and Molyneux. No opinion on Owens though because I've never listened to her.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Damn that quote was old. For a while now I can't stand Cernovich and Molyneux. No opinion on Owens though because I've never listened to her.

LOL, sorry about that. I forgot the new website takes you to where you were at last in a thread and not the end of the thread. Sorry to dredge that back up.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
LOL, sorry about that. I forgot the new website takes you to where you were at last in a thread and not the end of the thread. Sorry to dredge that back up.

Ah ok no worries. Allowed me to make my position clear. I by no means want to see Molyneux banned but damn he drags on forever and it's painful to listen to. Cerno has just been making me shake my head with how he's been all over the place. Guess I ended up turning into the same "hater" I accused others of 2 years ago!

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant
Vox Day has called both Candace Owens and Michelle Malkin grifters. Michelle's actions have shown she is no such thing-- she's a fighter and a principled woman who has really assisted the groypers.

Candace goes well beyond the safe takes practiced by Conservative Inc. grifters and neocons, attacking black criminality, noose stories, reliance on affirmative action, and the black tendency to glory in their most shameful aspects. One of the other hallmarks of a grifter is leveraging progressive premises to bring down people to their right, or who they otherwise want to cancel. Candace was just going after someone named Caleb Hull today and she has a past. I see her as more of a mixed bag who is worth listening to occasionally, as opposed to Shapiro/neocons, Dan Crenshaw, TPUSA, NR, and the rest of the ConInc crowd.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
If she holds her own on Shapiro's show, she should be able to move up to Fox News someday. I think Fox has considered hiring her on, but they probably have doubts as to whether she has the consistency, screen presence, and charisma to hold her own like Tucker, Hannity, Watters, or Gutfield. I don't know if Fox Radio is still going, but that's another avenue she could use to move into a more visible and paying position.

Is she going to try to run for an elected position someday, or will she aim to be a key staff member for a future Republican administration like Kayleigh McEnany did? If she gets a White House staff job, that would probably get her a follow-on Fox News position for life.

By the way, I think it is fine to make money off of or pursue a career being a political commentator. Ann Coulter is a good example.