Cars You Guys Are Into

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Still my favorite car of all time. Its the first car I fell in love with when I was a kid an it that started my car hobby.
2vsf293.jpg

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Did you do any photoshop tuning yourself Cr33p?

When I was in high school and had a tonne of time on my hands I did a heap of "virtual tuning" and won a couple of magazine competitions.

S2000s are a great car. The motors are fantastic. Most power per litre from any NA motor of its era. I have one mate with a turbo one one and he competes with guys who have more than double the displacement.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Sooth said:
Did you do any photoshop tuning yourself Cr33p?

When I was in high school and had a tonne of time on my hands I did a heap of "virtual tuning" and won a couple of magazine competitions.

S2000s are a great car. The motors are fantastic. Most power per litre from any NA motor of its era. I have one mate with a turbo one one and he competes with guys who have more than double the displacement.

No I never really fooled around with the photoshop tuning. Its crazy what people can do with though! I used to always have photoshopped tuned car pictures as cpu wall paper ha.

Yea like I said 2G eclipses are my favorite cars, and I still own my 99GST, but the s2000's I owned play a close second. Great handling cars and once you get up in the higher rpms they are pretty peppy. Plus its great in the summer to cruise with the top down :D

I have been traveling for a year now and haven't driven since I left the USA... and almost nightly I dream about driving and usually in my Eclipse. Its pretty crazy... thats really the only thing I miss about home. (That and the ease of ordering things off Amazon)

I used to like sporty and hatch cars when I was younger (at 18 y.o). Today at mid 30's I can't stand nor imagine myself driving a car that is not a black sedan.

Sportt, convertibles, big wheeled, bright colors, loud sound-system, stickers everywhere… I hate it.
When you drive a Ferrari (or Porsche, etc), I think it's about showing off and not about enjoying the car. You can't really enjoy driving in the city. To use it as a pussy magnet, you're attracting a girl you should stay away (a gold digger). You can't have sex in the car. Even a blowjob is difficult due to separation of the front seats. Those cars are not comfortable. Not even to enter due to the small height. Horrible to drive in the city's transit since all cars are taller and cover your horizon view.

Today my preferred car is the Audi A7. It's comfortable, great torque, gives a "successful executive" look, girls get wet when you arrive in their home to pick them up… You should always keep your car ultra clean outside and specially inside. Doesn't have to be an Audi, BMW or Mercedes.

A black sedan gives you the look of a successful executive. Windows should be dark tinted too for privacy. A red Ferrari gives you the look of "narcissistic douche with money". A girl shouldn't think she's smarter than you.

Ce5ZFFz.jpg

MwhQnqj.jpg

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
optimus said:
I used to like sporty and hatch cars when I was younger (at 18 y.o). Today at mid 30's I can't stand nor imagine myself driving a car that is not a black sedan.

Sportt, convertibles, big wheeled, bright colors, loud sound-system, stickers everywhere… I hate it.
When you drive a Ferrari (or Porsche, etc), I think it's about showing off and not about enjoying the car. You can't really enjoy driving in the city. To use it as a pussy magnet, you're attracting a girl you should stay away (a gold digger). You can't have sex in the car. Even a blowjob is difficult due to separation of the front seats. Those cars are not comfortable. Not even to enter due to the small height. Horrible to drive in the city's transit since all cars are taller and cover your horizon view.

Today my preferred car is the Audi A7. It's comfortable, great torque, gives a "successful executive" look, girls get wet when you arrive in their home to pick them up… You should always keep your car ultra clean outside and specially inside. Doesn't have to be an Audi, BMW or Mercedes.

A black sedan gives you the look of a successful executive. Windows should be dark tinted too for privacy. A red Ferrari gives you the look of "narcissistic douche with money". A girl shouldn't think she's smarter than you.
Thats a pretty small minded way to look at things. As a life long car enthusiast I can say when I was picking out the "big wheels" for my "sports cars" I wasn't thinking.. hmmm.. "which wheels will the girls like the most?" I chose mods then I liked and built the car the way I liked it. Did my cars get me laid? hell yea. But thats just a pleasant bonus that comes with my hobby. One of my favorite things to do was drop the top on my "convertible" and take drives through the country roads by myself with the perfect sound track playing in my "loud sound-system" and I certainly wasn't doing that to impress girls.

Just cause you like classy sedans doesn't mean you should be belittling people with different taste in cars then you.
2j2e2cj.jpg

Also your kind of a hypocrite talking about trying to get laid with sports cars but A" black sedan gives you the look of a successful executive." Who are you trying to impress with the look of being a successful executive?

Cr33pin said:
Thats a pretty small minded way to look at things. As a life long car enthusiast I can say when I was picking out the "big wheels" for my "sports cars" I wasn't thinking.. hmmm.. "which wheels will the girls like the most?" I chose mods then I liked and built the car the way I liked it. Did my cars get me laid? hell yea. But thats just a pleasant bonus that comes with my hobby. One of my favorite things to do was drop the top on my "convertible" and take drives through the country roads by myself with the perfect sound track playing in my "loud sound-system" and I certainly wasn't doing that to impress girls.

Just cause you like classy sedans doesn't mean you should be belittling people with different taste in cars then you.

Also your kind of a hypocrite talking about trying to get laid with sports cars but A" black sedan gives you the look of a successful executive." Who are you trying to impress with the look of being a successful executive?

Don't get defensive by my personal opinion. My critique wasn't directed at you. I used to like smaller and sporty cars. My first car had a powerful stereo and certainly helped me get pussay when I had 18. I simply can't imagine myself doing it at my age. I love the look of big wheels (18-19 inch). They look MUCH better than a stock 13 to 15 inch ones). Unfortunately big wheels make the car less comfortable (something I'm more picky).

About the hypocritical part; All girls want a good "catch" ($$$). The only difference is that girls will see you both as guys with money but one will be someone with power. Is like comparing a successful rapper with Donald Trump. A gold digger will look the rapper as the easier target to extort resources. She won't try to outsmart a guy like Trump with the usual BS.

I think the car should be a "plus" not a "means to". One thing is to pick up the girl and she sees you with a nice and classy car. Another is saying to the chick "hey girl, I'll pick you up in my Lambo".

Again, my post wasn't meant to offend anybody.

Ambicatus

Sparrow
Gold Member
Cr33pin said:
As a life long car enthusiast I can say when I was picking out the "big wheels" for my "sports cars" I wasn't thinking.. hmmm.. "which wheels will the girls like the most?"

But if you were, you should have got some of these, obviously.

If I didn't live in such a small country/car community I'd weigh in with some of my favourites, however doing so would make it too easy to identify me in real life.

Having said that, I'd definitely enjoy rolling in a rodded KRIT just to troll the general public.

[attachment=28081]

Attachments

• 102_5669.JPG
    102_5669.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,817

DrCotard

Kingfisher
Gold Member
These are my favorite Mercedes Benz Vintage cars.

[attachment=28108]

[attachment=28109]

Attachments

• 1979-mercedes-benz-500-sel-w126-8.jpg
    1979-mercedes-benz-500-sel-w126-8.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,188
  • Mercedes-Benz-S-class-w140-1280x800-002.jpg
    Mercedes-Benz-S-class-w140-1280x800-002.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 1,280

Andreas

Kingfisher
I just saw this video and the editing, the music, the shots the sound of cars are astonishing. I'm surprised the guy who shot the video didn't get a million views by now.

Watching this video makes you want to buy a whole collection of these cars.

etwsake

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm not trying to be snarky. My favorite car of all time is the 1989 Batmobile designed by Anton Furst. I think it's the most gorgeous car ever made.

latest

I also really like the Nissan Fairlady Z cause it was the first Transformer toy I had as a kid. I love the long hood.

potd2009%20133b_.jpg