Catboykami

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is the guy that they tried to say was in a gay relationship with Nick Fuentes last December when a video came out of them hanging out together. They are not in a relationship, and Kami is straight sexually. I have seen him livestream going round lefty and semi-degenerate conventions dropping red pills while chatting up and pulling girls on camera. He's very funny but a little hard to watch sometimes as he has no sense of cringe or embarrassment. This comes from having genuine autism. Sometimes he walks on the balls of his feet, a trait of autists. No matter how red-pilled he gets the autism precludes him from becoming religious.

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This is the guy that they tried to say was in a gay relationship with Nick Fuentes last December when a video came out of them hanging out together. They are not in a relationship, and Kami is straight sexually. I have seen him livestream going round lefty and semi-degenerate conventions dropping red pills while chatting up and pulling girls on camera. He's very funny but a little hard to watch sometimes as he has no sense of cringe or embarrassment. This comes from having genuine autism. Sometimes he walks on the balls of his feet, a trait of autists. No matter how red-pilled he gets the autism precludes him from becoming religious.

Funny thing about his streams. White kids seem really p***ed because of "racism" but some colored folks don't mind having an interesting conversation :squintlol:

MichaelWitcoff

Ostrich
Orthodox
The painted nails, chokers, and skirts are pretty dumb. That said, my favorite video was when the black girl was beyond excited to meet him. She’d been searching Omegle just hoping to meet him.

Im surprised to see people defending this guy. Would a straight man crossdress while sucking a black dildo?

Nick Fuentes assosciating with this guy was optics suicide, especially after he rightfully condemned the Alt Right for passively accepting sodomy and other filth, but as a trad catholic hes hanging with guys like this? I suspect it was some kind of initiation ritual after he blew up from the groyper stuff, the elites had to humiliate him somehow.

I've seen people defend it as some kind of "ironic" thing, but to the general public and other right wingers it looks like he was on a gay date.

Huginn

Pigeon
Im surprised to see people defending this guy. Would a straight man crossdress while sucking a black dildo?
Kami adressed this in one of his more recent streams. IIRC he said it was meant to be very edgy and extreme in order to gain more attention.
He doesn't do stuff on this degeneracy level anymore, since he gained more viewers and followers. In fact, in the last couple of streams he didn't even wear a costume (like blackface which was very popular with his followers).

From what I've seen so far, the guy seems to be based and redpilled. He talks a lot about the JQ as well and tries to redpill normies on Omegle about it which is quite entertaining.

Kami adressed this in one of his more recent streams. IIRC he said it was meant to be very edgy and extreme in order to gain more attention.
He doesn't do stuff on this degeneracy level anymore, since he gained more viewers and followers. In fact, in the last couple of streams he didn't even wear a costume (like blackface which was very popular with his followers).

From what I've seen so far, the guy seems to be based and redpilled. He talks a lot about the JQ as well and tries to redpill normies on Omegle about it which is quite entertaining.
Context doesn't matter, to the general public he looks like and acts like a queer.

His so called "redpilling" isn't helping anything, sperging at normies on Omegle isn't going to save western civilization.

SvenTuga

Sparrow
Gold Member
Context doesn't matter, to the general public he looks like and acts like a queer.

His so called "redpilling" isn't helping anything, sperging at normies on Omegle isn't going to save western civilization.

He is well aware of that as you can hear in this clip.

Note: I couldn't find another source for the video other than telegram.

He knows fully well that redpilling the masses through entertainment doesn't really matter. The only thing that matters is power to enact the truth. The whole population could be redpilled, but without power to enact it, they would still be forced to say, and believe, that 4+4=5.