CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

CLOWN WORLD ALERT!

CDC no longer requires people to wear dirty Co2 collectors on their diaper rashed faces indoors if they portray themselves as vaccinated. Turns out diapering and locking down the populace as spring turns to summer isn't fashionable anymore.

People who are fully vaccinated against coronavirus no longer need to wear masks while indoors or outdoors or physical distance in either large or small gatherings, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky announced during a White House COVID-19 briefing Thursday.

Fully vaccinated individuals are still advised to wear masks while in crowded indoor settings such as while on public transportation and in hospitals, prisons and homeless shelters.

"We have all longed for this moment when we can get back to some sense of normalcy," Walensky said. "Based on the continuing downward trajectory of cases, the scientific data on the performance of our vaccines and our understanding of how the virus spreads, that moment has come for those who are fully vaccinated."

What a ridiculous scam. This is probably not thread worthy as we all know its short lived but I figured the forum could use a morale booster.

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Very thread worthy. We are beginning to see a shift. Previously they thought they could have their cake and eat it to - expect a high percentage of people to take the vaccine even while being told to still lock down, wear masks, etc. That didn’t happen. Now they are offering incentives, this being one of them. We’ll see how it pans out. Remember, it’s not just about this dose, but about establishing a system to get regularly vaxxxed. Seeing how more people are hearing about side effects and deaths, and how it will get increasingly obvious what’s going on with “new strains” and cyclical lockdowns, I am actually somewhat optimistic.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
E1N6H9HWUAoRK-5

Having recently started working full-time in a corporate environment, and being forced to wear one of these, despite barely few people being in the office, I cannot begin to describe the depth and vividness of my hatred, for the people behind all of this.

I actually talked with my parents about this, not a week ago. If you encounter people encouraging the vaccine, so we can "re-open", you can
defuse that rhetoric making the following point:

1. It was the government, that forced businesses to "temporarily" shut down for two weeks, NOT COVID-19.

2. Between January and Mid-March, when the worst of COVID-19 hit America, majority of businesses and people were open, not social distancing, not wearing masks - and guess what? people were doing just fine. Then weeks later, we got the magic "rapid" test, and surprise, surprise: the 'cases' went up, as did the time to "re-open" - which subsequently turned into "returning" to normal

3. The government is the ONLY reason people are out of work, and the ONLY reason businesses and the economy are shut down - not because of COVID-19, or CDC's so-called "guidance" - it's policemen and government dictates that are to blame for massive inflation, rise in suicides and overall deaths in students, in addition to another convenient mental health crises that comes from being forced to wear a muzzle.

It's the government's fault 100% and any person, including your family or parents, that falsely claim individuals are responsible for their own actions, they're lying or blinded.

The saving grace of all of this is that Christ reigns forever, on high, above all of this: the lies, the snakes, above all the truly scummy people behind this and every other atrocity. If you feel like it's hopeless, remember this: the creator of the universe knows the extent of the heavens, the depth of the oceans - he made all of it, imagine how he must laugh when he sees scheming people like Gates, Fauci and the usual "suspects". May God have his way with them all.

dicknixon72

Pelican
Feckless, largely jobless, childless, friendless ldeologues who spent the past twelve months cultivating a neo-superhero identity via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by DOING THE RIGHT THING and THINKING ABOUT GRANDMA by STAYING HOME and MASKING UP and GETTING THE VACCINE are suddenly stripped of the only semblance of social acceptance they've ever had and this is the natural reaction to it.

Sucks to go to bed thinking you're Audie Murphy only to wake up the sorry sack of shit you always were...

Feckless, largely jobless, childless, friendless ldeologues who spent the past twelve months cultivating a neo-superhero identity via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by DOING THE RIGHT THING and THINKING ABOUT GRANDMA by STAYING HOME and MASKING UP and GETTING THE VACCINE are suddenly stripped of the only semblance of social acceptance they've ever had and this is the natural reaction to it.

Sucks to go to bed thinking you're Audie Murphy only to wake up the sorry sack of shit you always were...

If only these collaborators were exposed and shamed.

MajorStyles

Pelican
For the die-hard leftist, Covid 19 is their president and the vaccine is the vice president. Take this away from them and all they'll have is a senile old white guy and a half-everything secretary.

Ending this charade will cause an existential crisis for the far left. Covid actually provided a cosmological Weltanschauung for them: i.e. CDC is God, anti-maskers are Satan, etc.