CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I've been to two national parks in the past two weeks. Both of them had "you must wear a mask" signs on the car approach to the entrance booths. I did not put on my mask and the park rangers at the booths did not mention it. In fact, at one of the parks, the Ranger asked me if I was prior military and when I said I was he immediately waived the entrance fee requirement, saving me $35. The visitor centers at both parks had the Biden Administration signs saying "plastic face shields are not in compliance with federal mask mandates here. You must wear a mask that completely covers your mouth and nose." But, I wore my silly plastic face shield (that barely covers my mouth) and no one said anything. I probably shouldn't have bothered wearing the face shield at all.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I've been to two national parks in the past two weeks. Both of them had "you must wear a mask" signs on the car approach to the entrance booths. I did not put on my mask and the park rangers at the booths did not mention it. In fact, at one of the parks, the Ranger asked me if I was prior military and when I said I was he immediately waived the entrance fee requirement, saving me $35. The visitor centers at both parks had the Biden Administration signs saying "plastic face shields are not in compliance with federal mask mandates here. You must wear a mask that completely covers your mouth and nose." But, I wore my silly plastic face shield (that barely covers my mouth) and no one said anything. I probably shouldn't have bothered wearing the face shield at all.
I've been to a few National parks since the start of May, including some big ones. No one wore muzzles in them, really ... only saw some (not all) gift shop employees wear them in some parks.
The only masks on visitors I'm seeing are rare few occasional tourists indoors and some rare Chinese and India tourists outdoors.
No one would say anything if you didn't wear a shield, the signs you saw are probably old stuff just for a show, I don't even notice them anymore. Vaxxed aren't required to wear masks in federal buildings and no one is asking for proof. The only place in a National park that required muzzles was just one shop in Glacier NP (others in Glacier didn't require them and no one wore them) and I made a mean scene there giving it to them like it is, and it was clear they don't believe in the hoax themselves.
Back in early May I did see some visitors voulntarily wearing masks in visitor centers/shops in Smoky Mountains, but just came out of Yellowstone and Teton and no masks on visitors. Someone in a mask looks outright crazy right now.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Edit. For those who were wondering...

This personal exaltation of Frauci starts to look like Kim Jung Unian levels.

aynrus

Pelican
I just saw a drawing of a BEAR in a muzzle (mask) posted in Colorado National Park. If I can get this picture I'll post it. These people are bonkers, they want to muzzle, collar, sterilize, inject with vaccines, control and subdue anything alive eventually.

the high

Kingfisher
Wasn't Fauci on the ropes a few weeks ago in the MSM over implications that he indirectly funded labs in the China or something? I don't keep up with the MSM but did they just brush that under the rug and pretend like it never happened and he's back to Super Fauci status? Makes me wonder if the elites just float these stories in the MSM out there to keep their henchman like Gates and Fauci in check or if some stories just squeeze through and are too hard to suppress so they pay it lip service between burying it under a million other stories like swim caps for black athletes in the olympics.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I just saw a drawing of a BEAR in a muzzle (mask) posted in Colorado National Park. If I can get this picture I'll post it. These people are bonkers, they want to muzzle, collar, sterilize, inject with vaccines, control and subdue anything alive eventually.
Bro, the bears are just doing their part to flatten the curve. We all have to do our part, even grizzly bears.

Be patient.

Just. Two. More. Weeks.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I have to go to an airport this week, so I looked up the current requirements on wearing masks inside. The summary of it is until September, the CDC has ordered that "public transportation hubs" must require wearing masks, even if you're fully vaxxed. Seems odd given that so many other public gathering areas like malls have no requirement anymore.

This lead me to think: What authority does CDC have to issue orders? Aren't they advisory?

I found this article from Time Magazine 2014 which is pretty fascinating in retrospect:

Headline:

The CDC Has Less Power Than You Think, and Likes it That Way​

Some choice quotes:

Imposing a quarantine—effectively stripping innocent people of the most basic right to move freely in the world—is one of the most serious actions a government can take against its own citizenry.

But [CDC's] power to act is extremely restricted. The agency traditionally acts in an advisory role and can only take control from local authorities under two circumstances: if local authorities invite them to do so or under the authority outlined in the Insurrection Act in the event of a total breakdown of law and order.

Even in the highly unlikely event that the CDC were called to respond to a—let’s reiterate: extremely-unlikely-to-occur—pandemic, quarantine and isolation would be imposed not by bespeckled CDC scientists but by local or federal law enforcement or troops. Most importantly, the CDC is extremely reluctant to be seen as a coercive government agency because it depends as much as any agency on the good will and acquiescence of citizens in order to respond effectively to a public health emergency. When the bright lights of the Ebola crisis are not on it, the CDC will still need people to get vaccinated, to go to the doctor when they get sick, and to call the authorities if they see trouble.

“Our public health system is built on voluntary compliance,” Donohue tells TIME. “If the CDC starts to become the enemy holding a gun to [someone’s] head and keeping them in their house, they lose insight.”

Again, 2014. It took just six years for CDC to become highly politicized. Change happens fast.

As an aside: CDC's justification for airplane, airport, subway, bus, and taxi mask mandates is due to supposed higher likelihood of "asymptomatic spread". Which caused me to ponder yet again: has there ever been any hard evidence of asymptomatic COVID, or are we still believing that PCR test BS?

odako

Chicken
Something I had to share/get off my chest: today, I was scrolling through my feed and someone posted a photo of their friends, on a flight, sleeping on the plane, all wearing muzzles masks. Masked people look ridiculous; sleeping masked people look downright pathetic.

fokm

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Something I had to share/get off my chest: today, I was scrolling through my feed and someone posted a photo of their friends, on a flight, sleeping on the plane, all wearing muzzles masks. Masked people look ridiculous; sleeping masked people look downright pathetic.
Try not to judge them harshly -- if they need to fly, they have to wear masks for the time being, at least in the US.

aynrus

Pelican
I've been to an affluent Colorado touristy mountain town (Colorado is the state that had some of heaviest mask mandates and these wealthy mountain towns were some of the most restrictive and Karen), in a big and extremely crowded grocery store - may be a couple of customers wore masks, out of hundreds of people, and may be some of the employees. That's it. Clearly even in democrat-voting Colorado liberal towns people aren't really buying the tale.

I've also been to a Walmart, UPS, vitamin, liquor and dollar stores in other parts of Front Range of Colorado. Employees were 50% masked but hardly any customers wore them. I actually had mistaken one customer for a Walmart employee because she was masked and asked her to show me where the stuff was.

In the local National Park, again, people weren't wearing muzzles, including in gift shops. Some gift shop employees wore them indoors, rangers didn't. Masks were, however, required on park shuttle buses. I was walking by an empty bus and a driver who was standing in the door gestured that I should muzzle up - he thought I wanted to get on his bus, but I was just walking to my car. I gave him some opinions about this stuff...

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
I have to go to an airport this week, so I looked up the current requirements on wearing masks inside. The summary of it is until September, the CDC has ordered that "public transportation hubs" must require wearing masks, even if you're fully vaxxed. Seems odd given that so many other public gathering areas like malls have no requirement anymore.

This lead me to think: What authority does CDC have to issue orders? Aren't they advisory?

I found this article from Time Magazine 2014 which is pretty fascinating in retrospect:

Headline:

The CDC Has Less Power Than You Think, and Likes it That Way​

Some choice quotes:

Again, 2014. It took just six years for CDC to become highly politicized. Change happens fast.

As an aside: CDC's justification for airplane, airport, subway, bus, and taxi mask mandates is due to supposed higher likelihood of "asymptomatic spread". Which caused me to ponder yet again: has there ever been any hard evidence of asymptomatic COVID, or are we still believing that PCR test BS?
Actually the CDC itself published a statement that there was little evidence to support claims of asymptomatic spread.

But no one cares about logic when the elephant is in fear mode

aynrus

Pelican
Finally saw them...the freaks wearing masks outside, on completely desolate, empty small town streets - in Colorado Front Range mountain town.They were mostly women and looked like they were from outside the US. Saw a young couple wearing them outside in the farmer's market too, weird. So it's still happening but extremely rare in Colorado (liberal state). And hardly anyone ever wears them in stores. In one if these mountain towns there was a sign on big store doors that they recommend unvaxxed to wear muzzles (not require), that's about it.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This feels like it might be a another milestone. The other side of the eye of the hurricane

Signficantly the article claims that "all recent hospitalizations have been of the un vaccinated"

So theyre turning up the fear dial with the Delta variant spiel and theyre blaming, "loosening of restrictions" and the un vaccinated (just as we've been predicting for months).

Enjoy any respite whilst you can as another wave of

61xNgYvUn4L.jpg

is coming

aynrus

Pelican
I posted details to Great Reset thread - very good thing that quite surprised me today: amazing number of people from all walks of life can see what's happening and openly talk about it - and that is happening in very liberal places, where you don't expect this. I talked to random people in Colorado stores today and they pretty much all see the same thing, Bible predictions coming true, the mark, etc and are upset and scared. Need to talk as much as possible, spread the word, I disagree with hiding in silence.
I literally stood there in stores among people of different races and backgrounds today, seeing eye to eye, talking about what's going on.