CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

Dilated

Woodpecker
Very thread worthy. We are beginning to see a shift. Previously they thought they could have their cake and eat it to - expect a high percentage of people to take the vaccine even while being told to still lock down, wear masks, etc. That didn’t happen. Now they are offering incentives, this being one of them. We’ll see how it pans out. Remember, it’s not just about this dose, but about establishing a system to get regularly vaxxxed. Seeing how more people are hearing about side effects and deaths, and how it will get increasingly obvious what’s going on with “new strains” and cyclical lockdowns, I am actually somewhat optimistic.

Just wait until the Bulgarian variant arrives. Coming in hot with an Adidas tracksuit, 5 o’clock shadow, and a bad attitude. Recommence lockdown.

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
Here’s another possibility:

They’re ending the mask mandates because they’ve decided to drop it in favor of a grid shutdown or war.
Right- Canada, England, and France just announced health passports in the last couple days for international travel with the goal of expanding it to other aspects of society ala a full-on "vaccine passport". Seems very suspicious that the US would decide to go off script and rogue at the last second, giving us all a break. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop here, I can't see the angle

Last edited:

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman
They are entering the next step in their satanic plan to track everyone and make sure everyone gets this infertility vaccine.

Read here:

They are laying a philosophical groundwork that to exercise your constitutional rights you must be vaxxed. The argument is that lockdowns are necessary because of covid, and lockdowns infringe on people's rights, so the unvaxxed are infringing on the rights of others by being vectors for covid. Therefore it is legitimate to exclude non-vaxxed people, and to infringe on all of their rights - right of assembly, protest, speech etc. to protect the rights of others.

So this latest message is the next step: "vaxxed or masked" will soon be "vaxxed or lockdown".

We're entering a time that is indistinguishable from the predictions in Revelation. Resisting this is going to take all your effort. Get prepared mentally and spiritually - and get your family prepared. This is going to be a time of dividing the sheep from goats.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
They are entering the next step in their satanic plan to track everyone and make sure everyone gets this infertility vaccine.

Read here:

They are laying a philosophical groundwork that to exercise your constitutional rights you must be vaxxed. The argument is that lockdowns are necessary because of covid, and lockdowns infringe on people's rights, so the unvaxxed are infringing on the rights of others by being vectors for covid. Therefore it is legitimate to exclude non-vaxxed people, and to infringe on all of their rights - right of assembly, protest, speech etc. to protect the rights of others.

So this latest message is the next step: "vaxxed or masked" will soon be "vaxxed or lockdown".

We're entering a time that is indistinguishable from the predictions in Revelation. Resisting this is going to take all your effort. Get prepared mentally and spiritually - and get your family prepared. This is going to be a time of dividing the sheep from goats.
I'm equally "cautiously optimistic" as I am "cautiously skeptical" - just because things are so hard to predict. With things going this far towards clown and bizarro world maximum, though, I cannot say that I haven't seen many archetypes flash by our faces in the last year. Will Fr. Seraphim be right about the psychological difficulty being as hard as the physical punishment from the ancient martyrs?

Lol. The same "government" that can't make a working website to sign up for Obamacare, people think it can have working Vaccine passport? Anyone can make a QR code, and anyone can hack, or direct to a fake QR code site. If it's electronic, it can and will be hacked.

The private companies on the other hand...I've had informed friends with partial access say what they're cooking up for ID passports is horrifying and will be hard to circumvent. These are company names you'd recognize but on-going projects not mentioned in the news.

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
Please don't associate me with the devil...
Huh, guess I never really thought of it as associating with the devil, just a random colloquialism- more so as "you have an interesting perspective on things"... Anyway, sorry if you took offense I guess? To be fair, you pretty much suggested you were thinking grim yourself though, didn't you?

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
^^ yep.

We'll get to chipping eventually, this is just a pause to gauge if the masses are begging for implants or will it be a slow burn with a wearable chip first (that won't be 100% effective so then the only guaranteed way is an implant).

aynrus

Pelican
I assume the relaxation of the mask mandates is the setup to create the next problem.

I.E. "There are all these unmasked people in the grocery store, how do we know which one has had the vaccine and which is a dirty anti-masker?"

Solution: "Electronic vaccine passports"

Yep, and they might declare some horrible "strain" outbreak and blame it on unvaxxed going around instead of sitting in cages.

I assume the relaxation of the mask mandates is the setup to create the next problem.

I.E. "There are all these unmasked people in the grocery store, how do we know which one has had the vaccine and which is a dirty anti-masker?"

Solution: "Electronic vaccine passports"
It is. An MSM article I read today about "Businesses don't know what to do with CDC mask lift" already quoted almost exactly what you just said about not knowing who is "clean" and who is a Leper.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
The white pro-maskers will yearn for the one time in their lives they could have tribal pride. Everyone else could be proud of their ethnicity, they could be proud of their mask, and being a goodwhite. Without the mask, they will yearn for another visual indicator to identify people in their "tribe." Perhaps a mark on the hand or forehead. This will solve the problem of all those unvaccinated people not wearing masks in supermarkets. It is so transparent what they're doing. A smooth transition into their next psyop.