CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
e44769138f5ce4df.jpeg

Rhoads007

Chicken
Does anyone have the video roosh talked about in his last podcast where the news anchor reveals they shouldn’t allow people to take off their mask without getting vaccinated because they won’t have an incentive too

Batman_

Kingfisher
I assume the relaxation of the mask mandates is the setup to create the next problem.

I.E. "There are all these unmasked people in the grocery store, how do we know which one has had the vaccine and which is a dirty anti-masker?"

Solution: "Electronic vaccine passports"
You're assuming the left has this degree of organization and planning.

It's the same general issue as the "great reset" idea. The left has become so large that I refuse to believe there could be an unified movement like that. It's just a mess everywhere. Most of them are simply opportunists who don't know what the hell they're doing.

Last edited:
How are they going to verify who is vaccinated or not when it comes to not wearing a mask? Has any system been implemented yet?

Not really possible.

CVS employee found with fraudulent COVID-19 vaccination record cards

This idiot was dumb enough to get caught. How many more employees in the pharmacies in CVS, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, Target, along with all the hospitals in the land, are smart enough to NOT get caught with plans of selling vaccine cards.

"50 dollars cash, and you're vaccinated my good man! Imagine it! No more masks... No more social distancing... and best of all... No painful shots!"

fireshark

Robin
How are they going to verify who is vaccinated or not when it comes to not wearing a mask? Has any system been implemented yet?
Mark of the Beast maybe?

I'll go with the idea that all of the sudden "freedom" just being a ploy to get the mindless, fearful Covidians to demand serious segregation and vax verification systems.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Your questions are tied to how the COVID passport will be implemented, which I believe is up to each state. A lot of states have passed legislation or issued executive orders prohibiting COVID/vaccine passports.

However, there is one state to keep an eye on: New York. It is the only state that I am aware of that is trying to implement some type of vaccinated vs not vaccinated tracking system using the NYS Excelsior Pass app.

Below is a snippet that I think is alarming from LifeSiteNews' article, which I posted in the COVID Passport thread. Article may be the answer to your questions on how the system is going to be implemented.

Inching closer to a surveillance state

Yesterday in New York, bill S75, sponsored by Sen. Brad Hoylman, passed in the Senate Health Committee. Hoylman is also the author of the bill that repealed religious exemptions in 2019, and he has proposed legislation to mandate the HPV vaccine and annual flu vaccines for school children.

His most recent bill would require college students to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

S75 requires medical professionals who administer vaccines to patients 19 and older to enter their vaccine records in state-operated immunization registries which then provide the data to the New York State Department of Health or the New York City Department of Health (for providers treating patients in New York City).

Previously, the sharing of personal health information for adult vaccine status with the state was optional. By making it mandatory, the bill violates New Yorkers’ right to keep health information private.

Hoylman said during the Senate Health Committee hearing “ … this is important data that our health departments need as we battle COVID. This is really a matter of life or death, if we don’t get this information into public officials’ hands. This is not about consent or personal freedoms, this is about making certain that everyone is protected from this ravaging pandemic.”

The bill passed straight down party lines. Nine of the ten Democrats on the committee voted yes (with one Democratic member not present) and all five Republicans on the committee voted no.

The bill will now move forward to a full floor vote in the Senate, and the Assembly Health Committee will also vote on the companion bill. No dates have been scheduled yet but both votes are imminent.

This bill removes the right to privacy for vaccine status for adults in New York and confiscates personal health data in the name of “public health.” Any database collecting this information could be commoditized for broader use and will lead to targeting certain populations who aren’t receiving vaccines with efforts to coerce compliance and increase uptake rates.

A look at how health information has been commoditized in other countries and tabulated as a “social credit score” provides a glimpse into a dystopian future, where a person’s ability to participate in society is dependent on pharmaceutical consumption and participation in programs that track and trace every move and commoditize personal data for the benefit of corporations.

The LifeSiteNews article is very long, but it is thorough and very well-researched.

Edit. Also, NYS Gov Cuomo & NYC Mayor DeBlasio are refusing to follow federal (CDC) advice by easing indoor mask mandates. :hmm:

Edit II.
To date, 18 states have initiated legislation or issued executive orders banning or severely restricting the use of vaccine passports and prohibiting discrimination based on vaccine status. They include Arizona, Arkansas, California, Iowa, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Elected officials in Illinois and Hawaii have expressed support for the passport. New York and Nevada have already launched digital vaccine passport systems.

Last edited:

the high

Kingfisher
I think the cyber-pandemic will be the final key to bringing about the beast system. Imho these next couple of months will be relatively peaceful, people will continue to quibble about vax vs. non-vax, as things appear to be returning to normal, just like last year. July (9th) is the cyber-pandemic simulation or whatever. Something may or may not happen then, but if it does that will be the soonest I think.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
You're assuming the left has this degree of organization and planning.

It's the same general issue as the "great reset" idea. The left has become so large that I refuse to believe there could be an unified movement like that. It's just a mess everywhere. Most of them are simply opportunists who don't know what the hell they're doing.
Yup, the only thing encouraging about the Left is that they’re too undisciplined to do anything concrete.

Intuitive

Sparrow
I just went to Sam's club without a mask and they still asked me to wear one. I declined and received no resistance but it looks like they are still requiring them despite their own statements in the press that state otherwise for vaccinated people. My state is following CDC guidelines as well so it wasn't that. Maybe word hasn't fully traveled down the ladder yet. I am going to try Walmart and Trader Joe's today as well.

Last edited: