CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

Batman_

Kingfisher
Thats exactly what occurred to me. I think they got far further than they actually thought they would
These comments may have gone over some others heads...took me a minute to let that sink it, and its actually a terrifying thought when you consider the implications. However I'm not fully convinced, there has been considerable vaccine resistance, and I refuse to believe those in power have that kind of planning and execution - they are more incompetent than anything.

...does anyone have actual stats for rates of vaccination in the US? I would've guessed it's under 30%.

Last edited:

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Nothing is. None of the scaremongering in the old Bible is in the true spirit of Christ. It's an old school way to control the masses as they do it now with covid, for example.

Anyone waiting for the revelations to come true is wasting their mental energy.
If I were to charitably interpret your claims here, I'd suggest that you mean that we should not exert too much mental energy predicting when the Apocalypse will occur. If so, that's a fair claim: a number of Christian cults, like the Old Believers, committed mass suicide because they believed that Christ's return was imminent. That being said, the Bible does tell us to be fearful and on watch, so that we have a good defence prior to Christ's return and His Great Judgment Seat.

However, if you're discounting what's in Holy Scripture entirely, then that's just wrong.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
These comments may have gone over some others heads...took me a minute to let that sink it, and its actually a terrifying thought when you consider the implications. However I'm not fully convinced, there has been considerable vaccine resistance, and I refuse to believe those in power have that kind of planning and execution - they are more incompetant than anything.

...does anyone have actual stats for rates of vaccination in the US? I would've guessed it's under 30%.
Come on now.. don't be lazy.

"
At least 155,251,852 people or 47% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 120,258,637 people or 36% of the population have been fully vaccinated."

Batman_

Kingfisher

"
At least 155,251,852 people or 47% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 120,258,637 people or 36% of the population have been fully vaccinated."
But is that accurate? Who's to say these numbers weren't inflated in the same way covid deaths were?

I find it incredibly unlikely half the population got vaxxed. But, if that's true, holy shit that's terrifying.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

"

I have a hard time believing that, because of my priors and also because I dont believe most US Govt / Medical stats.

Do they have a name - injection date - vaccine type for each of those 155 million? I'm guessing not.

I know that around here a case of the vaccines would be opened to give some people the injection, but the rest of the case would go unused because no one wanted it. Are they counting the whole case as "used"?

Batman_

Kingfisher
If a huge percentage of population is vaccinated, they could easily make vaccination mandatory. Those who have already accepted the vaccine surely won't fight for your right not to take one.
I think there would be far too much pushback. There already was just over the other horseshit they mandated. If they made vaccines mandatory, there would be mass protesting everywhere. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm very out of touch with the common people nowadays.

The terrifying thought to me is that the damage is already done. We have no idea what sort of long-term consequences may result from these vaccines.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
These comments may have gone over some others heads...took me a minute to let that sink it, and its actually a terrifying thought when you consider the implications. However I'm not fully convinced, there has been considerable vaccine resistance, and I refuse to believe those in power have that kind of planning and execution - they are more incompetent than anything.

Yes but with MSM completely on board and uniformly fear bludgeoning the masses into largely trusting the narrative they didnt need to be competent.

Masks !
Stay home !
Social distance !
Cases!
Cases!
Cases!
Cases!
CASES!!!!!

Every mF- ing day, all day...For over a year

I hope youre right and that the actual numbers are lower... To your point false high numbers would be another tactic: "See? everyone else is getting it"

I hope Im wrong about all of it. I really do

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
What I'm seeing is beyond me...

Earlier, I've been blessed to stay in relaxed rural Tennessee where they got rid of masks as soon as the Governor invalidated local order.

Next, I traveled through semi-urban area an hour from Nashville
CDC already told them OK not to wear a face diaper.
The state invalidated mask orders.
Stores and police are not enforcing diapers.
No signs that diapers are required posted either.
Yet, when you get closer to big city/Nashville, about 80-99% are wearing them indoors.
Why -- ??

I hiked in a National Park in Kentucky and staff including rangers were hardly wearing any muzzles indoors (may be 20% of them were wearing), this is reassuring.
But about 40% of visitors wore them indoors and 20% outdoors...why are they wearing them outdoors in the middle of a warm summer day in the woods of Kentucky?
National Park website says "masks required indoors" - but clearly, this is not enforced, and I heard a ranger responding to a visitor who asked if masks were reuqired indoors; "vaccinated do not have to wear masks".
And yet they're wearing them, weird thing it's mostly young, healthy looking people (Democrats?)- even as they see most rangers walking around indoors maskless.

Then, a middle of central Kentucky (but still an hour from a city) went to a small rural supermarket - employees wearing no muzzles, no signs "masks required"....yet 99% of customers were voluntarily muzzled.
Went into a small store in university town...owner was masked but then seeing me walking around without face diaper removed his too. Every other customer coming in was not only muzzled but some were in serious respirators (??). Store itself does not require masks! University town = nest of the brainwashed.

This is voluntary and these people are insane.
Speechless, seeing this either mindless obedience to whatever dictatorial local orders or irrational fear makes me not want to be around them again. Have to say these people as a whole have no drive to keep their freedoms (freedom is never granted, freedom is only as much as you can demand and take...Constitution clearly does not mean much by itself and is getting ignored by various wannabe kings).
This is explanation of why Soviet Union existed for 70 years right there.

If media and Governors tell them to wear ball gags and jump around singing "I'm a peacock!" - they will do it.
There're deeply rural pockets of freedom left, that's about it.
Any city, anything within 1.5 hour drive from any city is taken over by these sheep types.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
I think there would be far too much pushback. There already was just over the other horseshit they mandated. If they made vaccines mandatory, there would be mass protesting everywhere. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm very out of touch with the common people nowadays.

The terrifying thought to me is that the damage is already done. We have no idea what sort of long-term consequences may result from these vaccines.
Replace the word vaccines with the word "masks".
A year ago the same words could be said about them. Then there was 99.99% silent compliance. I don't have high expectations here, safe to assume they'll eat anything up.

aynrus

Pelican
Mark of the Beast maybe?

I'll go with the idea that all of the sudden "freedom" just being a ploy to get the mindless, fearful Covidians to demand serious segregation and vax verification systems.

By the way, just saw mobile wifi name "BidenisaFraud" floating in the campground....just changed mine to really tell what I think about masks, haha, mark of the beast/for slaves.

They have to give the population "rest breaks" from tyranny in order to make sure they'll keep complying as they roll out new obediences. Remember this is all simulated on computers long ahead of time and they have this entire process down to a science. They want to reward you for complying with their vaccine mandate so you will continue to comply with future directives. This is behavior modification 101: rewarding compliance leads to more compliance.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
They have to give the population "rest breaks" from tyranny in order to make sure they'll keep complying as they roll out new obediences. Remember this is all simulated on computers long ahead of time and they have this entire process down to a science. They want to reward you for complying with their vaccine mandate so you will continue to comply with future directives. This is behavior modification 101: rewarding compliance leads to more compliance.
Possible, though I for one am optimistic.

If you follow Alex Jones and that crowd, then the 'rest break' you speak of would be a few years, followed by another manufactured crisis. During these years, we should be prepping like crazy.

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
But is that accurate? Who's to say these numbers weren't inflated in the same way covid deaths were?

I find it incredibly unlikely half the population got vaxxed. But, if that's true, holy shit that's terrifying.
I have no idea what is accurate but why bother asking a question that you're not going to believe the answer to regardless ?

Easy_C

Peacock
Nothing is. None of the scaremongering in the old Bible is in the true spirit of Christ. It's an old school way to control the masses as they do it now with covid, for example.

Anyone waiting for the revelations to come true is wasting their mental energy.

I don’t agree that it is Scaremongering BUT..

If it was the mark of the beast, you’d know. There wouldn’t be anyone speculating about whether it is or isn’t.

RE Masks: I noticed about two weeks prior this and commented as much that everyone had stopped caring about masks, and I have a post somewhere where I even walked into a game store to buy some hobby supplies (which are usually Reddit-type central) and nobody in there was wearing masks. And this was in a decent sized Midwestern city, not my rural home area.

This accomplishes two things. First, they get to pretend that the reason people stopped wearing masks was because they said you don’t have to and not because people collectively stopped caring. Second is that they’re able to get some more mileage out of it by using it as the carrot to push some fence sitters into getting the vaccine.

I suspect that in the US they’ve pushed this as far as it will go and the next crisis is coming. Probably “cyber pandemic”, “Indian variant”, or even a hot war with Russia.

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
I have no idea what is accurate but why bother asking a question that you're not going to believe the answer to regardless ?
I don't know why I asked that question - I don't think covid stats can be trusted, so it's all moot to even speculate. If the numbers are real, its terrifying, if they're low, it raises even more questions. Everything is up in the air at this point.

Replace the word vaccines with the word "masks".
A year ago the same words could be said about them. Then there was 99.99% silent compliance. I don't have high expectations here, safe to assume they'll eat anything up.
99.99% ? No. There were entire cities where very few people wore masks. I saw it myself because I travelled a bit last year after the mandates and fear mongering ramped up. I have no idea what the actual number is but I seriously doubt it's even close to 90% across the whole country.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
99.99% ? No. There were entire cities where very few people wore masks. I saw it myself because I travelled a bit last year after the mandates and fear mongering ramped up. I have no idea what the actual number is but I seriously doubt it's even close to 90% across the whole country.
Which cities?
I'm talking about 99% in stores, not talking about outside.
I traveled around almost the whole country non-stop for entire 2020 and 2021. It's been masked up indoors in cities (US), even in conservative states without statewide mask mandates. There's no freedom left in cities. There were city-wide and county-wide mandates around these densely populated areas and within big radius from them. If there's such rare US cities, I'd like to know what they are - but I seriously doubt they exist.