CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
They have to give the population "rest breaks" from tyranny in order to make sure they'll keep complying as they roll out new obediences. Remember this is all simulated on computers long ahead of time and they have this entire process down to a science. They want to reward you for complying with their vaccine mandate so you will continue to comply with future directives. This is behavior modification 101: rewarding compliance leads to more compliance.
Well the torture experiments at Guantanamo didn't go to waste. They learned what they wanted. One lesson from this: do not ever comply.

Batman_

Kingfisher
Which cities?
I'm talking about 99% in stores, not talking about outside.
I traveled around almost the whole country non-stop for entire 2020 and 2021. It's been masked up indoors in cities (US), even in conservative states without statewide mask mandates. There's no freedom left in cities. There were city-wide and county-wide mandates around these densely populated areas and within big radius from them. If there's such rare US cities, I'd like to know what they are - but I seriously doubt they exist.
I don't want to say specifically to give away identifying information, but one of them was a big town in NW Montana. Pretty much no one in a major grocery store had one on. And none of the other businesses in other nearby towns had people wearing them.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

the high

Kingfisher
I can confirm in the midwestern college town I stay in mask wearing has dropped down by like 50%. You even see (some) Asian college students walking around campus maskless which is huge, because since the beginning of the plandemic they wore masks literally everywhere.

ProfessorExMachina

Pigeon
Orthodox
Nothing is. None of the scaremongering in the old Bible is in the true spirit of Christ. It's an old school way to control the masses as they do it now with covid, for example.

Anyone waiting for the revelations to come true is wasting their mental energy.
This is a good argument, however, if you take into account that most of our political elites are and have been worshippers of Lucifer in the formal, religious sense as members of one or more of the Luciferian institutions (eg Masons , Illuminati etc) since at least the beginning of the Enlightenment (which of course is itself Luciferian) , it makes perfect logical sense that they would unite in an attempt to bring about the conditions discussed in revelations as a means of ushering in the era of the Anti Christ.

I realize that these claims may sound far fetched, but it is obvious from studying American history and just observing the symbols and buildings associated with the US federal government and Washington DC itself, that the US and many European nations were founded by worshippers of Satan whose long run goals were to usher in a new era, the "New Order of the World" mentioned on the back of the dollar bill. What is this new order of the world if it is not the death of Christianity and the beginning of the reign of Satan?

If you accept this premise, everything that the elites do makes a great deal of logical sense.

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
They have to give the population "rest breaks" from tyranny in order to make sure they'll keep complying as they roll out new obediences. Remember this is all simulated on computers long ahead of time and they have this entire process down to a science. They want to reward you for complying with their vaccine mandate so you will continue to comply with future directives. This is behavior modification 101: rewarding compliance leads to more compliance.
This is one of the most plausible explanations to an otherwise complete left-turn by the American COVID policy as compared to the EU and Canada. However, shouldn't we weigh the fact that they only got 47%/ 36% compliance on the first go around i.e. "The Big Push"? Those are horrible compliance numbers; wasn't the goal like 70%? They didn't even sniff that, even with most likely inflated numbers and pulling out every trick in the book to manipulate people into taking it.

The only thing really moving the current narrative needle is against the mainstream, with the prevalence of mounting news stories of vaccine side-effects, which even the normies are starting to hear from their friends and families through the media firewall. Every work day for about 2 months, I receive multiple phone calls from truck drivers at my job calling off work saying "I can't make it in tonight, Covid shot is just whoopin' my butt". Are such everyday Americans gonna want to take it again?

I don't think the compliance threshold has really been met for this Behavior Modification 101 technique to be effective in this circumstance. America has this large, conservative silent majority who may not protest like the French conservatives but they vehomently cherish "muh freedoms" and "vote" with their personal choice, even to a fault. The vaccine rollout appears, at least at this time, like as much of an abject failure as you could ever hope for given the publicity machine promoting it. I honestly thought we'd be at like 75%+ compliance right now, with mandatory passports being pushed in the news cycle, and I'd have to make serious life-altering decisions to continue avoiding it. Thus, I still don't know what to make of this news, it's bewildering, and I think it's a sign of weakness in their confidence of their plan. Would have to guess future vaccines for "Covid variants" would be even lower compliance than this one, because again, they blew their wad on this rollout- the magic trick was revealed to a degree. What other tricks could a future rollout feature that weren't utilized this time, short of brute force?

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Masks are no longer required in Colorado as of today. The governor (an open faggot, unfortunately) ended the state order to wear masks. Mask usage is still "recommended for non-vaccinated people", but this is like the way the government recommends against using tobacco. It's no longer mandated, just "recommended".

The local counties around Denver have all ended their restrictions as well. They have moved to "Level Clear", in which there are no restrictions on businesses being open 100%, and no social distancing requirements.

Actually, there are a few limitations. Masks may be required for public events with more than 500 people, and may also be required in hospitals, and airports. Other than these limited cases, there are no restrictions at all.

Businesses can still require masks, just as they can prohibit smoking, but I think they are already adapting to a post mask reality. I went into a grocery store, a Lowe's, and a Home Depot without wearing a mask today, and had nobody challenge me. Two of these trips were in the morning, and I was pretty much the only one without a mask. However, one was in the afternoon, and there were a number of other people inside without masks.

Note: I am not vaccinated, but will say I am if challenged. I did have Covid already, so I am immune in reality, but I'm not going to try to explain that or argue it. However, I didn't see anybody challenging maskless people at all, and I do not expect to have people demanding proof of vaccination. I think the mask requirement in Colorado is dead.

Bright_Sun

Pigeon
Saw this post on Gab which seemed to sum up everything nicely:

"For All Of You Idiots Who Are Celebrating The Lifting of Mask Mandates, This Is Why You're An Idiot....
It seems that many folks are not understanding the Trojan horse that's being rolled out, nationwide. Here are the 10 simple steps, outlining the planned agenda, for the uninitiated. We're currently in between step #2 and #3.

1.) PCR test positivity thresholds are quietly lowered to < 30

2.) Retailers suddenly drop mask requirements (for those who are vaccinated)

3.) Initially, no proof of vaccination will be required to go about your business.

4.) Large amounts of people (both vax and no vax) will not wear masks. An increase in public arguing and fights will begin.

5.) Late summer/ early fall PCR test positivity thresholds will be quietly raised back to > 40.

6.) A sudden, widespread "spike" in the virus will be reported via mass false positives due to step #5, causing mass hysteria and knee jerk, societal conditioned responses.

7.) Aforementioned spike will be quickly and fully blamed on unvaccinated people not wearing masks and not social distancing.

8.) Sudden, sweeping policy is passed and implemented to issue covid "passes" for those who have been vaccinated.

9.) Without an aforementioned covid pass, everyday living will be increasingly challenging, inconvenient, and expensive.

10.) By this stage, if you still refuse the jab, you'll be subjected to extreme inconvenience and scrutiny for ordinary mundane, daily activities. Your personal health insurance will skyrocket no different than if you have any other "high risk" issue. Your auto insurance will be higher. You'll be forced into separate, longer retail lines. Forced to wait in different lines at the airport and at the doctor. You won't be able to participate in large gatherings within close proximity to those who are vaccinated. You'll pay higher prices for public transportation, and possibly even forced to pay higher personal/business taxes as a social "penalty". You won't be employable by many employers. You won't receive the same "privileges" both in and out of the workplace.

So in short, you should not be celebrating any of this. Instead, you should be protesting how rotten and totalitarian your Government(s) truly are. You should vow to never fall into victim to this obvious trojan horse."

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4787646/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Saw this post on Gab which seemed to sum up everything nicely:

"For All Of You Idiots Who Are Celebrating The Lifting of Mask Mandates, This Is Why You're An Idiot....
It seems that many folks are not understanding the Trojan horse that's being rolled out, nationwide. Here are the 10 simple steps, outlining the planned agenda, for the uninitiated. We're currently in between step #2 and #3.

1.) PCR test positivity thresholds are quietly lowered to < 30

2.) Retailers suddenly drop mask requirements (for those who are vaccinated)

3.) Initially, no proof of vaccination will be required to go about your business.

4.) Large amounts of people (both vax and no vax) will not wear masks. An increase in public arguing and fights will begin.

5.) Late summer/ early fall PCR test positivity thresholds will be quietly raised back to > 40.

6.) A sudden, widespread "spike" in the virus will be reported via mass false positives due to step #5, causing mass hysteria and knee jerk, societal conditioned responses.

7.) Aforementioned spike will be quickly and fully blamed on unvaccinated people not wearing masks and not social distancing.

8.) Sudden, sweeping policy is passed and implemented to issue covid "passes" for those who have been vaccinated.

9.) Without an aforementioned covid pass, everyday living will be increasingly challenging, inconvenient, and expensive.

10.) By this stage, if you still refuse the jab, you'll be subjected to extreme inconvenience and scrutiny for ordinary mundane, daily activities. Your personal health insurance will skyrocket no different than if you have any other "high risk" issue. Your auto insurance will be higher. You'll be forced into separate, longer retail lines. Forced to wait in different lines at the airport and at the doctor. You won't be able to participate in large gatherings within close proximity to those who are vaccinated. You'll pay higher prices for public transportation, and possibly even forced to pay higher personal/business taxes as a social "penalty". You won't be employable by many employers. You won't receive the same "privileges" both in and out of the workplace.

So in short, you should not be celebrating any of this. Instead, you should be protesting how rotten and totalitarian your Government(s) truly are. You should vow to never fall into victim to this obvious trojan horse."

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4787646/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

I’m not going to waste time or energy “protesting,” but this sounds like a reasonable list of steps to assume we will be seeing rolled out shortly.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I expect this scenario to be played. Coofvid21 hoax will be born. The question remains how big of a 'wave' can they create and how much successful it will be? Is it going to rely only on the PCR or do they plan to actually kill a number of the proles? It's not hard to imagine the vax could be here for this.

Last edited:
Israeli facebook groups mention that the vaxxed are constantly ill. I have the same information from my relative in the country. The vaxxed are more likely die, creating a need for a "booster shot".

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
03190aa05dc997b9.jpg

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
A rising theory is that the vaccinated "shed" the virus and will now act as vectors of infection creating a long-term feedback loop that will lead to much tighter restrictions, many more sick people (vaxxed and unvaxxed) and a long-term continuation of this "plandemic."

If the vaxxed do indeed shed the virus, it's the perfect time for them to say we don't need masks anymore and encourage spreading.

Add to that the angle that they are giving us freedom now so they can say "we told you so!" and we are nowhere near this thing being over or becoming a nothing-burger.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

“When we can get community transmission down to below ten cases per 100,000 population, I think wearing masks outdoors is not going to be necessary,” said Del Rio.

This article is a bit older but it's interesting in the light of this thread. Takeaway is don't be fooled, if they get you they'll lock it down again and bring back the slave masks for every 0.01 case they can snort out of the sewers.

“When we can get community transmission down to below ten cases per 100,000 population, I think wearing masks outdoors is not going to be necessary,” said Del Rio.

This article is a bit older but it's interesting in the light of this thread. Takeaway is don't be fooled, if they get you they'll lock it down again and bring back the slave masks for every 0.01 case they can snort out of the sewers.

It's never going to happen. What will happen? Blue states are going to die. I was born into a world where Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia fell apart, and I will not be surprised if my years as a old man will be spent telling people about the former "united" states.

Last edited:

Parabola

Sparrow
The manner in which this news has been reported is very insidious, a headline stating 'masks no longer required for the vaccinated'. Masks were never required, they were imposed under threat of punishment. These headlines are an inversion of the actual reality - vaccines now required to not wear a mask.

It's never going to happen. What will happen? Blue states are going to die. I was born into a world where Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia fell apart, and I will not be surprised if my years as a old man will be spent telling people about the former "united" states.

The empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide
-Three Kingdoms

Over time I believe even Yugoslavia will be re-united. That's the nature of Empire. But always with fire and sword.