CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
Visited quite a few rural towns in Appalachia. Still have anywhere from 60% (think farm stores, blue collar places) to 95% (grocery stores, consumer retail) of people in stores wearing masks often despite employees not wearing masks, no mandate, and often no sign on the store requiring masks. I got asked to wear a mask one time at a restaurant - got seated without one, waitress told me to wear one if I got up. It's not ideal but better than where I'm from. Even if all mandates covid numbers disappeared overnight, I would expect healthy people to wear masks in my area for years to come.

Fenaroli

Robin
Compulsory masks are such an idiotic mandate. I hope the unvaccinated unmask in huge numbers.

This might interest people, regarding mask mandates around the world and their effectiveness:

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
What was Matt McConaughey thinking for wearing a mask in the middle of nowhere when he had this picture taken? It look like a staged photo-op for encouraging people to wear muzzles when hiking.

2021.05.17-10.23-boundingintocomics-60a2ecdde3c45-768x932.png

Edit. :rolleyes:

2021.05.17-10.22-boundingintocomics-60a2eca14a965-768x609.png

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
We should not be celebrating this announcement as some sort of victory. I have seen people referring to the “collapse of the hoax narrative” or “game over.” Neither of these descriptions accurately portray the situation at hand. If it’s the “end” of anything it’s only a phase of the greater plan. I implore everyone to temper their enthusiasm and not to fall prey to the same manipulations that have turned the brainwashed masses into a compliant slave class.

Just like them, we are eager for this nonsense to end, albeit for diametrically opposed reasons. For them, the “decisive, final victory” over the killer virus would represent their salvation from the ravages of a lethal plague which has rendered them powerless to carry out the normal functions of their lives. Their conditioned state of abject terror has prevented them from indulging in the empty pastimes that give meaning to their aimless existences which are otherwise devoid of any meaning. They have been forced to confront (and ignore) the shallow and materialistic nature of their lives and their failure to produce or contribute anything of value, and therefore desperately long to be released from the burden of introspection.

We, on the other hand are eager to see an end to the mass psychosis which has descended on the entirety of humanity, for people to awaken to the errors in logic and insanity of the panic-driven behavior which has become the standard. To see an end to the sacrifice of innocents for the purpose of satisfying the lusts for power and wealth among the ruling class. Our eagerness can make us susceptible to fall victim to the same brand of psychological torture which has been used to oppress the masses and debase them to a programmable and helpless state. The only weapon against it is to reject it outright and not to waver in keeping the bigger picture in sight.

This is nothing but another intentionally false report of “light at the end of the tunnel” – yet another goalpost to be moved even further just when it seemed there was no room left to move them anymore.

The disturbing and unavoidable truth is that this only proves that the entire situation is made up, as we have known all along. Just as they can end it any time, they can begin it again as they wish. They almost certainly will. They claim that this decision is based on “science,” yet there has been no scientific basis for any of the measures enacted thus far. The word “science” and perhaps the practice of science itself have been rendered meaningless. From now on, science will only say whatever those in power want it to say. The purpose of data will only be to tighten control over people and find the most effective ways to market products to them and provide distractions. It will not inform policy in any way that benefits the greater good.

This is but another in a string of entirely arbitrary decisions based only on the desire to subjugate and sow divisions and but another step in the inexorable march to a two- (or more) tiered society. The brainwashing is so thorough that the deluded masses can be motivated to support genocide and probably to carry it out themselves at the slightest provocation. Each step along the way has been pre-meditated and this one is no exception. Throughout this experience, the most positive messaging has signaled the most devious and sinister scheming, and this is no different.

If you have initiated a plan to protect yourself, do not suspend those plans. Instead, throw yourself into them with even greater fervor. Do not become complacent or convince yourself that there is no cause for concern. There is greater concern than there has ever been as we stand on the verge of the rollout of the endgame. I repeat, this is not the end of anything and is in fact a beginning.

What do you have to lose? You gain nothing by celebrating now – there will be no rejoicing in the streets. Consider it a form of Pascal’s wager. Let’s say that this truly is the end and life goes back to how it was in the summer of 2019. Then waiting a month or two to acknowledge the end of the insanity will cost you nothing. The cost of this caution is negligible relative to the potential benefit.

I will not fall victim to this obvious manipulation tactic and I encourage all of you to remain on guard and to plan for every possibility, none of which can be considered too extreme based on what we have observed thus far.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is a good argument, however, if you take into account that most of our political elites are and have been worshippers of Lucifer in the formal, religious sense as members of one or more of the Luciferian institutions (eg Masons , Illuminati etc) since at least the beginning of the Enlightenment (which of course is itself Luciferian) , it makes perfect logical sense that they would unite in an attempt to bring about the conditions discussed in revelations as a means of ushering in the era of the Anti Christ.

I realize that these claims may sound far fetched, but it is obvious from studying American history and just observing the symbols and buildings associated with the US federal government and Washington DC itself, that the US and many European nations were founded by worshippers of Satan whose long run goals were to usher in a new era, the "New Order of the World" mentioned on the back of the dollar bill. What is this new order of the world if it is not the death of Christianity and the beginning of the reign of Satan?

If you accept this premise, everything that the elites do makes a great deal of logical sense.
Yes, it's Satan running the show. This is a good documentary for those who are not too familiar with the Satanic origins of what we're dealing with

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I expect this scenario to be played. Coofvid21 hoax will be born. The question remains how big of a 'wave' can they create and how much successful it will be? Is it going to rely only on the PCR or do they plan to actually kill a number of the proles? It's not hard to imagine the vax could be here for this.
I don't even think that it matters how big the wave is they create. If we see that New Zealand is locked down over 1 case, amid similar examples, what do the numbers matter? It's all about the visual.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It's never going to happen. What will happen? Blue states are going to die. I was born into a world where Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia fell apart, and I will not be surprised if my years as a old man will be spent telling people about the former "united" states.
Sure, it's an interesting combination of destroying everything (aka breaking up) and then reforming it in one big global state.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
We should not be celebrating this announcement as some sort of victory. I have seen people referring to the “collapse of the hoax narrative” or “game over.” Neither of these descriptions accurately portray the situation at hand. If it’s the “end” of anything it’s only a phase of the greater plan. I implore everyone to temper their enthusiasm and not to fall prey to the same manipulations that have turned the brainwashed masses into a compliant slave class.

Just like them, we are eager for this nonsense to end, albeit for diametrically opposed reasons. For them, the “decisive, final victory” over the killer virus would represent their salvation from the ravages of a lethal plague which has rendered them powerless to carry out the normal functions of their lives. Their conditioned state of abject terror has prevented them from indulging in the empty pastimes that give meaning to their aimless existences which are otherwise devoid of any meaning. They have been forced to confront (and ignore) the shallow and materialistic nature of their lives and their failure to produce or contribute anything of value, and therefore desperately long to be released from the burden of introspection.

We, on the other hand are eager to see an end to the mass psychosis which has descended on the entirety of humanity, for people to awaken to the errors in logic and insanity of the panic-driven behavior which has become the standard. To see an end to the sacrifice of innocents for the purpose of satisfying the lusts for power and wealth among the ruling class. Our eagerness can make us susceptible to fall victim to the same brand of psychological torture which has been used to oppress the masses and debase them to a programmable and helpless state. The only weapon against it is to reject it outright and not to waver in keeping the bigger picture in sight.

This is nothing but another intentionally false report of “light at the end of the tunnel” – yet another goalpost to be moved even further just when it seemed there was no room left to move them anymore.

The disturbing and unavoidable truth is that this only proves that the entire situation is made up, as we have known all along. Just as they can end it any time, they can begin it again as they wish. They almost certainly will. They claim that this decision is based on “science,” yet there has been no scientific basis for any of the measures enacted thus far. The word “science” and perhaps the practice of science itself have been rendered meaningless. From now on, science will only say whatever those in power want it to say. The purpose of data will only be to tighten control over people and find the most effective ways to market products to them and provide distractions. It will not inform policy in any way that benefits the greater good.

This is but another in a string of entirely arbitrary decisions based only on the desire to subjugate and sow divisions and but another step in the inexorable march to a two- (or more) tiered society. The brainwashing is so thorough that the deluded masses can be motivated to support genocide and probably to carry it out themselves at the slightest provocation. Each step along the way has been pre-meditated and this one is no exception. Throughout this experience, the most positive messaging has signaled the most devious and sinister scheming, and this is no different.

If you have initiated a plan to protect yourself, do not suspend those plans. Instead, throw yourself into them with even greater fervor. Do not become complacent or convince yourself that there is no cause for concern. There is greater concern than there has ever been as we stand on the verge of the rollout of the endgame. I repeat, this is not the end of anything and is in fact a beginning.

What do you have to lose? You gain nothing by celebrating now – there will be no rejoicing in the streets. Consider it a form of Pascal’s wager. Let’s say that this truly is the end and life goes back to how it was in the summer of 2019. Then waiting a month or two to acknowledge the end of the insanity will cost you nothing. The cost of this caution is negligible relative to the potential benefit.

I will not fall victim to this obvious manipulation tactic and I encourage all of you to remain on guard and to plan for every possibility, none of which can be considered too extreme based on what we have observed thus far.
Great post, you gotta consider writing novels mate :) This post could even help the most stubborn normie to bring a breath of freshness into their brains.

My state (Illinois) has ended it's mask "mandate" for vaccinated people. Of course, it goes without saying, businesses are going to face HIPPA lawsuits, so it's Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

The corporation I work for sent us an anonymous questionnaire..

Some of the questions included..

..Do you support mandatory masking in the work place?

..Dependent on jurisdiction, mandatory vaccination?

Now that society is allegedly coming back to normal, the time is NOW to hold your community and any collaborators in this fraud accountable.

I plan on NOT ever attending Holy Mass ever again, in the current state I live in. I know my Boomer parents will fight me on this, but I am prepared and have decided to answer to God for this decision. I simply cannot give legitimacy to an Archdiocese, much less any Parish, that collaborated with this horrible fraud, by listening to man and not God. Please pray for me.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Store employees are still asking me to put on a mask. I'm not complying, but they're still asking, as if the TV narrative hadn't changed. Very odd.
Ive gone over two months now without anyone asking me to put on a mask even before it was trending that way. The last one to say something was a plump old lady at the entrance of a store I never go to said "Sir please put on your mask". Without stopping I gave her a nice warm smile, looked her in the eye and said "No thank you" and kept walking. Not a peep.

I think only the diehards arent weary of playing enforcers. At least here locally

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
As of may 18 you still cannot get into a store in nyc without a mask. Gyms and fitness studios lifted the mask mandate but they are still enforcing social distancing

Viktor Zeegelaar

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Store employees are still asking me to put on a mask. I'm not complying, but they're still asking, as if the TV narrative hadn't changed. Very odd.
People are used to this situation now. It takes about 60 days to form a new habit and we're 1 year in. People don't even comprehend anymore what it even was that we had, how it was to be fearless, how it was without the mask, how it was to be free. And as long their material needs are met, I don't think at all that they even want to go back.

aynrus

Pelican
People are used to this situation now. It takes about 60 days to form a new habit and we're 1 year in. People don't even comprehend anymore what it even was that we had, how it was to be fearless, how it was without the mask, how it was to be free. And as long their material needs are met, I don't think at all that they even want to go back.
It takes longer than 60 days for one-cell amoebas...
Just seen some hiking in the mountains in medical masks and even N95 respirators. Picture someone climbing up a mountain trail in hot sun wearing that thing. I guess the bigger is the respirator, the more liberal is the wearer.

aynrus

Pelican
Visited quite a few rural towns in Appalachia. Still have anywhere from 60% (think farm stores, blue collar places) to 95% (grocery stores, consumer retail) of people in stores wearing masks often despite employees not wearing masks, no mandate, and often no sign on the store requiring masks. I got asked to wear a mask one time at a restaurant - got seated without one, waitress told me to wear one if I got up. It's not ideal but better than where I'm from. Even if all mandates covid numbers disappeared overnight, I would expect healthy people to wear masks in my area for years to come.
Depends on where in Appalachia. Appalachia is quite big, Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western, etc, plus some states still have mandates, such as Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia and North Carolina (versus Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama). Then there're MD, NY (both very bad) and PA. Not sure what was the situation in PA. It's drastically different in different parts of Appalachia.
(would be helpful to be more specific about states and cities when mentioning seeing something)

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
It's very rare someone asks me this but when it happens I give him this reply: 'no, I belong to a different religion'. Wearing a mask is obedience to Satan.
I would not give my business to a place that asked me to put a muzzle on.
I had very rarely been in these situations, only in very small establishments, and walked out after telling them off and left negative reviews online. Would not give them my money, too disgusting.

Went to Walmart yesterday. They still have the sign on the window, but our state does not have the mandate anymore. Went in. I had a few surprised stares, people either kept to themselves, or avoided me. I had someone, I don't know if it was a Karen, or sometime teenager exclaim, "it's one of them!" I didn't say anything. I got my stuff, checked out and went to my car in the parking lot. This "rule" is exclusively meant to tribalize, divide and cause havoc. There is something very sinister going on.