CDC: Face masks no longer required for the vaccinated

aynrus

Pelican
At one point an HR lady sent out an email asking me and other managers for a list of everyone on my team who is vaccinated. I wrote back asking if they'd checked with legal and compliance about this, since it obviously crosses into HIPAA territory and could expose the company to liability for mishandling personal health information.
Not only the company can get sued, you can get sued personally and be listed along with the corporation on the lawsuit if you get involved in that stuff. These lawsuits become public records and even if plaintiff loses, wouldn't want the name to be hanging out there named in discrimination suit.

aynrus

Pelican
I had been to outdoors supplies co-op store REI in Memphis, TN - REI is as liberal agenda as it gets, and is usually full of leftist/hipster/activist/virtue-signaling Patagonia-wearing yuppie climber/hiker types, including the employees.
There was a woman at the entrance which I thought was to enforce muzzles and I prepared for confrontation and turned on recording on my phone....turned out she was just handing out discount coupons.
I went into the store and half of employees and customers didn't wear masks, and there was no problem. If REI is stopping the nonsense it's a good sign. But it's Tennesse location.

People post here about being hassled by Walmart, not sure where this is happening... weird. Must be coastal big city or Chicago...

I went to a couple of popular nature and resort places in Arkansas, there were crowds, and haven't seen anyone in masks outside, except 3-4 crazy people (out of hundreds). One of them was tough-looking guy getting diesel for his truck, who was wearing a pink mask that looked like girl's underwear. Go figure. Another one was obviously sick, coughing a lot, so it's at least explainable.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Starbucks employees planing on walking out and protesting the dropped mask policy. Afraid we might see more.

Great - close your stores for the next month to protest. Close them until next year - that will show corporate!

I stopped spending money at most places in my city that are not locally owned and had easy going mask laws. Its been a decade since I went to a Starbucks.

Once I read on this forum that this scamdemic really empowers the betas, the cucks, the leftists, the losers, the fatties and the old (last ones added by me :D). The more I think of it, the more true it rings. In Germany, I regularly see young guys in their twenties masking up in a car next to their gf. I often see the classic "weak physiognomy" type mask up when going out of the house. The level this has grown to is insane. I love when fatties just go out my way and walk on the street to keep an arbitrary distance :D

Last edited:

Starbucks employees planing on walking out and protesting the dropped mask policy. Afraid we might see more.

Friendly reminder: if you're still shopping at Starbucks or REI you're not capable of doing the easiest or most simple things to resist evil.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
They could have announced this rule right when the vaccines came out, as it's obviously an incentive to get the jab.

They did not, and chose to announce it months later.

This means this is nothing more than psychological manipulation. They are performing a huge social experiment with this new "relaxing" of the rules. (Typically when they relax the rules, it is to later ramp them up, which is the most severe form of psychological manipulation, but maybe this virus thing has run its course and they will be moving on to something else next).

In other news, I may start wearing a mask, as an internal Pfizer report warned of the dangers of vaccinated people spreading their new disease (the vax is really a virus of its own) to the general public. I can post the report later, not at my pc and you can't google anything any more...

They could have announced this rule right when the vaccines came out, as it's obviously an incentive to get the jab.

They did not, and chose to announce it months later.

This means this is nothing more than psychological manipulation. They are performing a huge social experiment with this new "relaxing" of the rules. (Typically when they relax the rules, it is to later ramp them up, which is the most severe form of psychological manipulation, but maybe this virus thing has run its course and they will be moving on to something else next).

In other news, I may start wearing a mask, as an internal Pfizer report warned of the dangers of vaccinated people spreading their new disease (the vax is really a virus of its own) to the general public. I can post the report later, not at my pc and you can't google anything any more...

The masks probably won't help. Until we know how long any shedding can last outside the body or whether or not your own body would screen it out, here's what we should be thinking about...

• Contact with someone who was in contact with a vaxxed person
  • Spike proteins in the water supply
  • Blood transfusions

If you're truly worried, skip the virtue signaling mask and act worried by avoiding the vaxxed.

DanielH

Pelican
The masks probably won't help. Until we know how long any shedding can last outside the body or whether or not your own body would screen it out, here's what we should be thinking about...

• Contact with someone who was in contact with a vaxxed person
  • Spike proteins in the water supply
  • Blood transfusions

If you're truly worried, skip the virtue signaling mask and act worried by avoiding the vaxxed.
According to several studies, N95 masks are useless in preventing the spread of influenza viruses, which are around 3-8 times the size of the (alleged) covid-19 virus particle. No mask will keep you safe from any virus, let alone a spike protein.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Absolutely - and I'm betting no manufacturer will claim that those BS surgical masks will stop a virus. Probably says so right in the package insert.

The virus is airborne, tiny particles, less than .01 micron - it's essentially a gas. Yet we're asked to believe that a paper towel mask can stop something only a proper respirator can stop. The entire mask mandate was knowingly enacted to give the Karens something to do, even if it didn't actually accomplish anything.

If I stood six feet away from you and cut a fart, you could smell it through the mask, right? Ditto for the virus, especially so if you had a beard, since beards prevent positive seals against the mask. Not that it matters with a disposable surgical mask anyway. The whole thing is nuts, but it gave them all something to do rather than the cold truth of not being able to do anything practical except *immediately* slam all borders shut and let the virus run its course. Failing the first, we are left with the second - which is politically unpalatable.

Now with one terrible jobs report and a full summer ahead of us, the decision was made to dump the masks - they can't keep paying UBI to unemployed restaurant workers forever. The corporations decided to follow suit after a meeting with their actuaries, lawyers and insurance people. Once the board confirmed there would be *zero* risks to their bottom line or lawsuit potential for covid deaths, they dropped it. Money talks.

They gambled taking away the "maga hat of the left" will create a couple of weeks of pissed off Karens then back to sunshine, pool parties, regular life and the "pandemic" will be a distant memory. Some holdouts like Portland and Seattle will make noise a bit longer, but those places would have suffered under another BLM/Antifa lockdown summer anyway. Biden will still claim victory, even if he didn't get everyone vaccinated and even if the vaccine doesn't do a lot.

Easy_C

Peacock
Also for whatever reason, the push to create a full martial law state like in Canada and the UK petered out in the US. I don’t think they actually understood the logistics of that as well as they thought they did.

So what is coming next?

I just give them "Russian death stare" when they try looking at me this way....but luckily it hardly ever happened.
I travel and when I came to a new town I usually would wear camo to a store first day/until I got familiar with the local "situation", to give them a message not to try jumping me. Wanted to make "Covid is a Hoax" mask but never got around it, I just don't ever wear them.
This?

grigori-rasputin-4.jpg

aynrus

Pelican

So far where I've been visiting lately there was no need for any of that.
Tennessee, Arkansas were pretty much mask-free. I've been to Kansas, the same, but when I went to organic/natural grocery store in Kansas City area, all other customers were masked (but employees greeted me nicely, I bet they think I got vaxxed). It was weird...really dense, heavy "atmosphere", no wonder - they can't breathe much. It is their cult/religion, this is becoming very obvious now as no one enforced in store. Felt like being in a cult gathering.
Masks aren't required by Kansas authorities. The store had no mask required sign either. Yet they were all wearing them. These are the same people trying to eat organic to be healthy. Kind of unnerving, if they're doing it to themselves voluntarily, I wonder what they can do to others...probably would send to gas chambers without a blink.
Seeing one same thing in a few places - usually a very young man, skinny and very pale like he never goes outside/unhealthy looking wearing big the most suffocating face diaper including out in open air, looking all sickly and real miserable. It's like penance for their cult.

Last edited:

fireshark

Robin
but when I went to organic/natural grocery store in Kansas City area, all other customers were masked (but employees greeted me nicely, I bet they think I got vaxxed). It was weird...really dense, heavy "atmosphere", no wonder - they can't breathe much. It is their cult/religion, this is becoming very obvious now as no one enforced in store. Felt like being in a cult gathering.
Masks aren't required by Kansas authorities. The store had no mask required sign either. Yet they were all wearing them. These are the same people trying to eat organic to be healthy.
OH yes, this whole thing is exposing the organic health food stores are the shock troopers of the Covidian cult. I went to REI over a month ago , before mask regulations were even lifted here, without a mask just to see what they would do (didn't buy anything) and no one cared at all, even though everyone besides me was wearing one.

But organic food stores and groceries? They are still pushing masks even now after the mandate is dropped and they will literally refuse to sell anything to if you don't put on the mask in the checkout row. If you tell them that the mandate has been officially dropped by the state and city government they will simply tell you it's their company policy. I left the store.

aynrus

Pelican
OH yes, this whole thing is exposing the organic health food stores are the shock troopers of the Covidian cult. I went to REI over a month ago , before mask regulations were even lifted here, without a mask just to see what they would do (didn't buy anything) and no one cared at all, even though everyone besides me was wearing one.

But organic food stores and groceries? They are still pushing masks even now after the mandate is dropped and they will literally refuse to sell anything to if you don't put on the mask in the checkout row. If you tell them that the mandate has been officially dropped by the state and city government they will simply tell you it's their company policy. I left the store.
Wow, where is that...I guess somewhere near one of the coasts. Atomsphere in organic stores away from the coasts seems to be more laid back even around big cities now. And back when mandates still existed, I've been to a couple of rural small organic stores and the owners and customers didn't wear masks there. One of them was owned by a white ultra liberal (who's been waging war on confederate flags earlier to the point of nearing being run out of town) and another was Black-owned, but no masks. I know of someone who managed to never wear a mask shopping in natural stores in Colorado Front Range (heavy mask area) throughout the whole scamdemic.

aynrus

Pelican
They are up to no good and in some states might be just waiting before doing vaxx passports to go into a store, giving time so that all "minorities" can get kill shots. Here these liberals at Patch say it in plain text, they're already drooling over it (probably won't happen, though):

5. It's unclear how businesses, employers and event coordinators will identify who is fully vaccinated and who isn't.

Guidance on this has been unclear. For now, counties and businesses will need to rely on the honor system. But when will Californians have to show proof of vaccination to walk into a store without a mask? State officials shied away from the question Monday.

"This is exactly why we're giving California time to prepare and think through the implementation of this important new set of guidelines from the CDC," Ghaly said. [Glaly is the state's health secretary, California delays lifting mask mandate]

"I think that if you're going to go that route, you need to make sure that it's applied in a way where everybody truly has the opportunity to be vaccinated, and there's not going to be discrimination or inequities based on whatever reason," Brewer said. "So if you were to ask me this question back in January, I would say, 'No, that's not really fair. ... Not everybody has access.'

"So as long as you have some mechanism in place to avoid ... discrimination," Brewer said. "I don't think that's the worst thing in the world."

You Yanks are lucky though :D In most of Europe you have to wear the mask everywhere and the elites and politicians love it. Hell, you even have to wear masks outside in the cities. A friend of mine got fined for not wearing a mask in a park walking his dog. Imagine that. Curfews are frequent. You have to have a negative PCR test for everything you do, too.
In Germany, at least, all these organic stores are super left-leaning anyway, including their customers. Is that the case in America?