Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
helmutschmidt31 said:
A few points from an attendee:

1) Cernovich is a nice guy, and did a decent job with the event. But, the entire backstory just doesn't make sense. You do not reserve a nightclub of that size with that level of staffing for 600+ people with $16,000 on your credit card. You probably couldn't reserve a venue for that many people anywhere in the country for $16,000. The initial two venues released by email were NOT in Midtown West as the invite indicated. This one was. It is clear the two prior events were either distraction or promotion.

2) There was *no* security at the event. It wasn't that long ago EVERY dance club of that size had metal detectors. How on earth was there not even a metal detector? Anyone could have walked in there with any number of weapons without any trouble.

3) The venue was, oddly, a cash bar. Who brings cash out these days? Why no notice? Oh, the bartenders indicate it was all paid for in advance. So they gave me drinks anyway. I guess it is perhaps better people didn't get trashed, but it was weird.

4) The scene by 9pm already had become violent. I left at this time because I brought my girlfriend. One would think with the large number of attendees, most of whom presumably subscribe to the "Gorilla Mindset", a reasonable defense could have been orchestrated in light of the terrible security at the event. How is it possible individuals were left to fend for themselves?

My advice to all of you interested in creating a movement: be very careful. I don't mind risk and danger, but renting a metal detector would have cost less than the gigantic LED screen behind the stage. This approached recklessness, particularly given the large crowd in DC the prior year. Yes, it is true the NYPD don't fuck around, but their numbers were stretched thin due to the women's march, which took up all of Midtown. As well, this was the kind of event where you see just how phony the "manliness" of these people really are. The men in attendance vastly outnumbered the police and antifa. No one should have been left to fend for themselves, and groups should have been organized to walk people to Midtown and the subway.

All that said, it was pleasant to see a surprisingly mixed-race, well-dressed crowd, a number of attractive women, and nothing approaching the madness of the "alt right" faction. Maybe I am being too hard on the organizers, but I can say for certain I will never attend any public events like these again. It's just not worth the risk.

I think the distraction theory has legs - probably the only way to handle something like this that's bound to get infiltrated and targeted by the opposition.

What got violent? The only thing I heard about was the attack on that one older guy and some shouting outside the doors by the antifags.

On the plus side it's good to hear it didn't also get infiltrated by tiki-torch waving asswipes trying to turn it into another Charlottesville mess. Even without their presence the event was already falsely labeled an extremist gathering.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
I was at the Night For Freedom. It was a great night! A success by every measure. There was room for improvement but as the first event of its kind, Mike did a fantastic job. Even though I only bought a general ticket, Mike was kind enough to let me in early for the PodCast (worth at least 500). I quickly seized the opportunity to ask the hard questions and make the event serious:

I had a great time after I drew attention to myself. I was able to promote a project I was working on to great success. Spoke with both Mike and his wife. His wife knew me from online and told me, "You're Samseau? You make me so PISSED off!" To which I replied, "I piss off a lot of women..." but it was all good. She seemed to like me and Mike was juggling 1000 things at once but he still gave me two good conversations throughout the night.

The first time we spoke was just general introductions, and I showed him a project I'm working on. The second time we spoke was after his wife saw me again and dragged me by my arm to Mike and said "This guy Samseau is the one who pisses me off!" Mike showed no emotion but if I had to guess he thought it was amusing.

I took the opportunity to tell him there, about 3 hours into the event, that it was a big success on every level and congratulated him. He nodded, and said this was the future of political events. He actually asked about this forum. He said, "Seems like every time I log onto the RVF there are people hating on me, why?" I told him I always defend him, and I've criticized those who anklebite. I always ask people here rhetorically, if anyone from RVF becomes successful we have to deal with people on here hating on us? Mike nodded in appreciation, he continued to run his event and I continued to network.

I met Jack Posobiec, who told me he is friends with gmac. Jack is a stand-up man. Clean cut, smart, incisive, I like Jack quite much. He is a man's man and he was also supportive of my project I was working on. His wife was very sweet, quiet, and pregnant. Congratulations Jack.

Gavin McInnes was very dismissive to me. He refused to talk about my project (turned down my card) and seemed extremely elitist. He views himself and his "proud boys" as the super elite men who will go around beating the shit out of AntiFa and other leftists. Not sure Gavin's approach is helpful, but he has a large following so I guess people find him entertaining.

Didn't find Owen.

I spoke with Stefan Molyneux quite extensively at the end of the night. Had some intense philosophical conversations regarding Kant. He's an empiricist, so Kant's transcendental realism (a modified form of idealism) serves as a heavy challenge to the British empiricist school. I asked him some hard questions, and he gave me great answers! I promoted my project to him, and he also asked if I would be willing to talk on his show sometime. I agreed and hopefully I can debate him on a podcast. Us philosophers love a good debate.

After speaking with Stefan, some drunk girl said "WOW you really held your own against Stefan, blah blah blah" and was hanging on my arm for the rest of the night. I did not pursue her because I was traveling with a girl to NYC I had to meet later anyways.

If you guys have any other questions, let me know and I'll tell you more.

Good stuff.

Seems like the violence statements were overblown.

In our times Antifa would violently demonstrate against St. Francis of Assissi and Jesus Christ - they would try to bash those guys' heads in because they are about some of the values they don't support.

Irenicus

Pelican
Gold Member
@Sam

I took the opportunity to tell him there, about 3 hours into the event, that it was a big success on every level and congratulated him. He nodded, and said this was the future of political events. He actually asked about this forum. He said, "Seems like every time I log onto the RVF there are people hating on me, why?" I told him I always defend him, and I've criticized those who anklebite. I always ask people here rhetorically, if anyone from RVF becomes successful we have to deal with people on here hating on us? Mike nodded in appreciation, he continued to run his event and I continued to network.

Look man.

What you witnessed is envy, plain and simple.

Mike, whether we love him or hate him (I defended him during the Baked Alaska fiasco alongside you) achieved something. He wrote a bestseller, has made a name for himself in journalism, is a regular in Info Wars etc. As a RVF member, I am proud that one of us achieved that.

Now...take a look at most of his critics. Yes, he did mistakes (who didn't?) like most of us, had been called out, and improved. I and others called you out once, and you improved both as a man and intellectual. I was called out as well, and I improved both as a man and intellectual. But...most of his critics hate him just because he is simply better than them. You will not hear anything constructive. Just pure hate. Comments like "lol u suck", "go back to auchwitz kike" are a manifestation of jealously. Nothing more, nothing less. As you can see even on this thread, they are coming from the Alt Right, a movement that achieved absolutely nothing since it was conceived (I can't think of a SINGLE achievement except some memes). Again, pure jealously!

This is not limited to Mike. Roosh, for example, is not much loved in the wider Red Pill community. Why? He, unlike many other wannabees, made his own brand and platform, wrote books, and much more. Them, on the other hand? Probably nothing worth mentioning.

Jealously is not one of the Deadly sins just because lulz. You can see why.

^As I mentioned in another thread, I liked Mike's manosphere related writings. He put out a lot of good content on self-improvement.

When he went political during the election though, he's made a habit of punching right...regularly. That's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It has nothing to do with envy.

I'm not quite sure what his political platform is...free speech? Nothing new there. Libertarians have going off on that for decades, and it's a concern no doubt. But is it really the most serious threat that Western civilization faces? No even close. It's just a more palatable subject, and an easier sale than immigration/race issues.

Mike these days seem more interested in building his brand, and personality cult than actually putting together an effective political movement. Same could be said about Milo (even though I thought he was an opportunist faggot from the start).

On the other hand, Spencer isn't making any money from his endeavors. He's not selling books, or neutraceuticals on InfoWars. It's only when you take the profit incentive out of the equation, that the sincerity of an individual can truly be measured.

Elster said:
^Read somewhere here that Spencer is a trustfund baby?

Yea, his parents are well off. He went to elite schools,etc.

That makes my point even more valid. He could be using those connections to start a hedge fund, and become filthy rich. Instead, he's chosen the path of societal outcast.

Atlanta Man

Ostrich
Gold Member
Teep said:
Elster said:

That makes my point even more valid. He could be using those connections to start a hedge fund, and become filthy rich. Instead, he's chosen the path of societal outcast.
He went to elite schools and majored in bullshit. He entered a PhD program and washed out as soon as he had to face graduate level statistics. Now he lives off his trust fund and does nothing but attention whore and race bait.

He could have been a surgeon. He went to Duke, he could have furthered research in the life sciences at a premier private research institution. He could have done anything with his life and he choose to be a attention whore on a trust fund.

Atlanta Man said:
Teep said:
Elster said:

He went to elite schools and majored in bullshit. He entered a PhD program and washed out as soon as he had to face graduate level statistics. Now he lives off his trust fund and does nothing but attention whore and race bait.

He could have been a surgeon. He went to Duke, he could have furthered research in the life sciences at a premier private research institution. He could have done anything with his life and he choose to be a attention whore on a trust fund.

Exactly - when you are given a trust fund, then this can go either way. He actually risks 1000 times less than anyone else in the Alt Right - the others may actually later never join the corporate world or get fired even years in the future. He had no such risks.

I find it really funny when trust fund babies are engaged in social activism like this black guy who co-created the Black Lives Matter movement and was lecturing others about white oppression while being picked up by his driver.

And we frankly do not even know whether Richard Spencer is not a plant to derail the entire movement - with great success.

At least the men seen above are probably actually believing in everything they say - based on what they know trying to be true to themselves.

Samseau - Gavin refusing your card may have something to do with him trying to be careful as to not be associated with people he has no exact idea where they are coming from. Next he knows he gets press about exchanging contacts with a known Neo-Nazi. Isn't he working for Fox News now?

Atlanta Man said:
Teep said:
Elster said:

I get why as a black guy, you don't like him, Atlanta Man. You wouldn't have much of a place in his ideal society. Fair enough.

But that's just a silly line of attack. Not everybody is interested in medicine, or hard sciences. I don't think surgeons are the epitome of success. They're often risk-adverse dunces which is why they shy away from the business world..

As for affecting societal change, immigration is the SINGLE biggest issue America and the West faces. It's an economic issue, it's a crime issue, it's a social cohesion issue,etc..Spencer's idea for a 50 year moratorium on ALL immigration would have huge positive impact. And that's why the idea is catching on steam. Even Trump and "mainstream" right wingers are pushing now for restricted legal immigration...

Zelcorpion said:
Exactly - when you are given a trust fund, then this can go either way. He actually risks 1000 times less than anyone else in the Alt Right - the others may actually later never join the corporate world or get fired even years in the future. He had no such risks.

If you're broke, then first of all you shouldn't be involved in politics. No one is forcing these guys to attend marches. And secondly, if you have no assets, then you're not really risking anything.

If you'll recall, Spencer's mother was almost forced to sell her business by a (((realtor/activist))) in their town.

I find it really funny when trust fund babies are engaged in social activism like this black guy who co-created the Black Lives Matter movement and was lecturing others about white oppression while being picked up by his driver.

And we frankly do not even know whether Richard Spencer is not a plant to derail the entire movement - with great success.

We don't know if he's not an extra-terrestrial skin walker either. But base on the information we do have, it's probably safe to rule it out.

At least the men seen above are probably actually believing in everything they say - based on what they know trying to be true to themselves.

Mike has flip-flopped a lot. He used to call himself alt right. I can't help but think his attacks on the right aren't based off any sort of principle - but rather financial gain.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Irenicus said:
What you witnessed is envy, plain and simple.

'Haterz' is a stupid concept favoured by Narcissists as a way to avoid criticism, just or not, popularized by the Rap Community.

I've been involved in the music scene since 1985, heavily-from about 1987-2002, then on a more casual basis until about 2009. I very much function as a camera, even when I'm in the middle of the action I can view it as an outside observer, and, as such, 'record' everything I see.

The behavioural patterns of Opportunists are obvious and predictable enough, that, by 1992, I'd already written a song for a female singer friend, that, in much the same manner Days of Broken Arrow wrote a provocative song for an all-female R&B group, she wasn't brave enough to sing.

The lyrical quality is about what you'd expect for a 21-year-old:

"Don't ask me baby, what would I do for fame?
Just ask what I wouldn't do
You're just a step to be slept with on my way to the top
Out of my way
I'm here to stay!"

One line still stands out to me:

"Courting controversy, I shock as much as is allowed."

All I meant in my clumsy 21-year-old way was that I'd already repeatedly-observed that Rebellion is always Commodified, since any true rebellion is a threat to the Status Quo. Anything that rises up through the commercial marketplace is nothing but the outwards appearance of rebellion used to target a consumer market that responds to the perceived breaking of rules. (Such as Trump, although I know I'll get shit for saying that).

This is why I said ages go that Mike's appearance on Sixty Minutes was a soft hit piece, and really functioned a validation of his brand.

I know exactly what that meant. As any number of ponytailed sleazebags with voices like Duffman from 'The Simpsons' said to me over the years: "One hand washes the other. Promotion in motion."

I'm surprised people who claim to be socially-savvy can't see this kind of thing for what it is, or see the obvious Irony in a man who was condemning the hypocrisy of Games Journalists following obviously-dictated talking points from on high to sell a false narrative by writing twenty-four simultaneously-released articles then taking part in the exact same process two years later, during the Alt-Lite Swerve. Their spontaneous concern with 'Civic Nationalism' was simply 'Gamers Are Dead', let alone mentioning that, although they'd all previously-discussed the JQ, they never would again after that date.

Anyone who is a genuine threat to the status quo - Milo, Chuck Johnson, Roy Moore, the Alt-Right itself - will be quickly taken care of. Otherwise, their obedience simply requires paying the price on the ticket, and the Left will allow them to continue on its platforms because, well, one hand washes the other.

All I'm speaking of is Integrity. Of looking at someone and knowing you're getting exactly what you're seeing, which is probably one reason why so many of my closest friends over the years have been Sigma Personalities. I have a preference for people who don't tell me what I want to hear, but what I need to hear, and doing the latter is why I've formed such deep connections with women over the years, that have persisted long past our breakup.

The Nature of what is now knowing as 'Branding' doesn't allow this: some level of playing a character for your audience will always be involved. Complexity is confusing to the majority of consumers, so anyone being sold this way must be sanded and polished down to a few core ideas, which is how you become Iconic.

Here's a very cynical song from 1989 that was speaking of this very concept before it entered the mass consciousness, (and, as such, was only a moderate hit).

Of course, now every Star and Singer has their own Brand Manager.

This 'sanding and polishing' process usually requires some level of denial of your past. I wrote years back how a group of Bisexual Satanists I knew rose out of the punk scene to be presented as Teen Pop Stars, which involved the Label going around the 'Zine scene and buying up all the old copies of the 'Zines where the lead singer had, say, discussed his love of sucking cock and the taste of semen. Silence of the publishers was bought - and it's always bought - with the promise of access and free CD's for the label's releases.

So, when I'd eventually see the singing their hits on the Saturday Morning Kiddy Music Show, 'Video Hits', I understood the inherent falsity of the whole process whilst other people took it at face value: "Look at these kids and their catchy pop song."

So, when I first started calling out just how much the Alt-Lite had obviously-been bought, most people not only won't listen, but can't listen, because they've been trained by the media to take everything they see at face value, and, particularly, are so wrapped up in the false presentation that they'll get angry with you for popping their bubble of comfort.

I heard someone on a Podcast recently saying "Well, I was initially-worried when Trump bombed Syria, but it was only an abandoned airbase, and no-one was injured, and he warned them first."

To which I ask, as always, "Whomever put those thoughts in your head?" Why would you take anything the White House says at face value when it comes to War, particularly when it's obvious both sides are playing fast and loose with the Truth for the Purposes of Propaganda.

This is why Forney has since talked about hearing first hand about the Corporate Interests behind the Alt-Lite, where, say, Stefan Molenyeux will no longer talk to anyone whose Brand he considers 'on the wane'. :tard:

Heyyyy promotion in motion.... one hand washes the other.

-----

Aurini was speaking about me on a Podcast recently, saying that "[Bosch] was a Musician, but it never really happened for him." This vastly-undersells the complexity of my experience.

I knew exactly what it took to make it happen, and chose not to. I tried to always keep my integrity, so my audience would know I wasn't bullshitting them, because all I wanted was to keep releasing music rather than the hassle - and it is a hassle - fame: sell just enough to make another one. I didn't have the Screaming Void inside me I've noticed that all Fame Whores seem to possess, so I could objectively see each offer for what it was instead of common sense being drowned out by The Need.

If that meant not letting multiple people in the industry sexually exploit me in exchange for fame, so be it.

If that meant not letting a label suit's girlfriend charge a huge amount to my debt for 'styling the band', (buying trendy clothes and pocketing the rest), rather than just dressing normally, so be it.

If that meant taking less of an advance to not have to work with 'hot producers' who want to replace the drummer with drum machines, instantly-trapping the album in the year of release, so be it.

If that meant going with a cheap video instead of a pricier day-glo one aimed at 13-year-old kids, so be it, (which sunk multiple bands I knew, including one whom they always dressed in skivvies to hide his track marks).

If that keeping my songs complex rather than simple, despite then reaching a smaller audience, so be it.

Hell, if that meant far less sales for not gurning like an idiot whilst pretending to play non-plugged in instruments on a national television show where the Living Legend Host had a known-and-tolerated taste for underage boys, so be it.

I'm increasingly-thankful every day that I wasn't successful on a mass market level. I look at someone like Tom Hardy, constantly shilling for feminism and vocally-despising his own masculinity in interview after interview, sounding dead inside, and think "That could have been me, if I played the game." I could have gained the world and lost my soul.

And, in a way, I was successful on a more modest level. The sales regularly tick along, and the cheques keep coming in. There's still regularly, if modest, interest in what I did. I spoke to a band I knew back in the day who were commercially-successful but so tied to their time that, despite having multiple albums over a short period, it's only one song that generates any income for them.

In a way, I've also had the last laugh. I can create polished works at home and I've made enough contacts over the years that I can reliably-get, say, a String Quartet on a song, or a Drummer without needing label money to do it. Why? Because there's gravitas and integrity to what I do that offers collaborating musicians critical respect, at least until Identity Politics started destroying Music Criticism circa 2012.

I don't have anything like this horror in my past:

---------

Quintus wrote an interesting piece recently about Biondo Flavio's Travel Writing recently, where he inserts a seemingly out-of-place observation about watching a Boar taken down by a wolf.

https://qcurtius.com/2018/01/13/the-boar-and-the-wolf-of-sant-antonio/comment-page-1/

Quintus chose to see it as Blood begets blood, which is a fair interpretation, whereas my read was more along the times that Power (including Fame) are transitory states, and no matter how in Control or Famous you think you are, there's always someone bigger than you waiting to feed on your corpse. Such knowledge keeps you humble.

I remember, early in my career, I went to a Wax Museum with a girlfriend, and got talking to a staff member, who explained the turnover of the figures and that most are transitory by nature, and barely last a couple of years before being melted down, with the wax being used to construct a new figure who's still in the public consciousness.

It seemed good knowledge to possess for someone dancing with the devil: in the end, we're all just wax waiting to be melted.

---------

So, having seen how people deliberately whore out their integrity for greater exposure, I've noticed there's certain signposts that Opportunists always walk past in the process of 'selling out'. A few I can think of:

- Firing the Drummer

If someone is threatening your brand or advancement to the next level, cut ties and get rid of them ASAP

- Erasing the Past

Such as the case of the Kiddy Band I knew hiding the Devil Worshipping and Cocksucking.

Or, I'm Manosphere Gamergate Alt-Right Pro-Trump.

- Just A Regular Family Man

Wife and Kids are needed to show you're grounded, even if it involves Bearding, such as in the case of the two male actors on 'Sons Of Anarchy' who were Lovers, despite having a Wife and Girlfriend respectively, (I'd heard rumours, and an American Friend involved with the show confirmed it to me when I commented on the body language I'd repeatedly-observed between the two).

I don't know or care about Cernovich's sexual proclivities, just that as his brand crossed from Manosphere - sexual looseness - to Serious Journalist, he immediately settled down.

- Soft Condemnation by the Media as Validation of Arriving

Sixty Minutes. It's just Marilyn Manson being asked by an interviewer if his music influenced the Columbine Shooters. All easy drama for the cheap seats, and helps drive up interest in both brands.

- Reliably-Conforming to the Narrative (or Counter-Narrative), which is Audience-Dependent

This includes the sudden changing direction, as in a school of fish, where an ideas can contradict themselves in the space of a couple of days. What you're seeing is, functionally, someone whispering in their earpiece that such a topic is off-limits.

-----

Some of the men here have won my deep respect by simply refusing the offer to sell out when it came. RhymeorReason's rhetoric sounded like he wanted to take the Offer, until it actually came, then he instantly-understood artistic integrity was more important to him. Quintus handled his offer exactly the way I expected him to: he choose to keep plowing his smaller furrow for a higher-quality audience.

-----

To finish, I mentioned in another thread I had recently read a book on R.E.M., a band who was critically-considered to have kept their integrity, whilst obviously playing the game and jumping through the hoops. More likely, the aura of integrity was sold by journalists because they were reliably-shills for Leftist Causes.

Here's a section on the video for 'Near Wild Heaven' from 1991:

Although it does not pander to day-glo tackiness in the same way as 'Shiny Happy People', this video has its eye set even more calculatingly on mainstream acceptance. Shot in muted pastel washes by Jeff Preiss for Epoch Films, it features R.E.M. hangin' out in the 'hood'; specifically, relaxing in a sort of mythical rock'n'roll cafe with the kind of bohemian customers that only exist in advertising executives' dreams, while, outside, kids play in the spray from an open water hydrant. It is highly-reminiscent of then-current South Comfort and Levi's commercials, and fulfills the same function, screaming, in a laid back sort of way, 'Buy this product!' Having said that, it is highly-watchable, and even [guitar player and noted grump] Peter seems to be enjoying himself. Those Advertising Executives really know which buttons to press... Anyone who claims he or she would rather see 'Driver 8' is either fibbing or related to its directors.

However, one cannot help but be irritated by R.E.M.'s apparent hypocrisy. At the end of 1988, Peter told Newsday that people were always saying to him, 'You know if you do a video with pretty girls in it and you're all playing guitars and lip-synching, this record could sell two point eight million rather than one point three.' To which Peter would reply, 'Well, yeah, but I don't want to do this cookie-cutter thing. I don't want to look like every other band.' Just over two years later, here were R.E.M. lip-synching and playing instruments in a slick video packed with impossibly-attractive women - in other words, indulging in some all-out cookie-cutting. Which would be fair enough, if the band did not continue to insist in interviews that they had not compromised any of their beliefs.

Note that the album the video was from, ended up being their commercial breakthrough, and selling 18 million copies, and they only had one more universally-recognised as great album left in them after it. Even now, I'm noticing the lasting critical appraisal is starting to wane from their major label releases.

-----

So, no, I'm not remotely-jealous. I just see Bullshit for the Bullshit it is, which is frustrating when other people tell me through shit-stained lips that the Bullshit is Chocolate, and that - mmm - I should really have a taste.

Beat the Drum all you want, but when you find out you're not Ringo Starr, but Pete Best, and the band is going to the toppermost of the poppermost without you, don't expect sympathy.

Elster said:
I thought Atlanta man was of mixed race?

Most American blacks are. I think the stat is African Americans have 20% white DNA on average courtesy of all the slave owners with a penchant for hot chocolate.

Easy_C

Peacock
AnonymousBosch said:
All I meant in my clumsy 21-year-old way was that I'd already repeatedly-observed that Rebellion is always Commodified, since any true rebellion is a threat to the Status Quo. Anything that rises up through the commercial marketplace is nothing but the outwards appearance of rebellion used to target a consumer market that responds to the perceived breaking of rules. (Such as Trump, although I know I'll get shit for saying that).

This is why I said ages go that Mike's appearance on Sixty Minutes was a soft hit piece, and really functioned a validation of his brand.

I know exactly what that meant. As any number of ponytailed sleazebags with voices like Duffman from 'The Simpsons' said to me over the years: "One hand washes the other. Promotion in motion."

I'm surprised people who claim to be socially-savvy can't see this kind of thing for what it is, or see the obvious Irony in a man who was condemning the hypocrisy of Games Journalists following obviously-dictated talking points from on high to sell a false narrative by writing twenty-four simultaneously-released articles then taking part in the exact same process two years later, during the Alt-Lite Swerve. Their spontaneous concern with 'Civic Nationalism' was simply 'Gamers Are Dead', let alone mentioning that, although they'd all previously-discussed the JQ, they never would again after that date.

I think there's a simpler way to convey that. It's a classic controlled Hegelian dialectic:

dialectic+helix.jpg

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
AB: Nice essay, but Mike hasn't sold out in any capacity. He uses his own money and time to do everything he wants. He always tells people he has no big donors backing him (no Mercer $$$). No boss Jew in the background.

Again, Mike is making shit happen and running his own dreams and visions, and people are just ankle biting him. It's sad.

What other political leader is throwing massive parties with vegas style theatrics? What other place can people crack race jokes amongst men of different races?

I was at the Night for Freedom. 80% White, yet no one gave a fuck about race bullshit. It was all understood implicitly - Whites are different and that's fine, we want to keep our culture and traditions and still allow other races to join if they so wish. No need to go on long alt-right rants about the Jew and other races.

By avoiding mentioning the JQ explicitly we could keep the vibe on having a good time, and pushing anti-Jewish reforms (no more global trade deals, no more immigration, free speech). There is no need to fight every battle at once. Mike avoiding the JQ is smart tactically and strategically, and hating on him for being a smart general makes no sense.

Teep is particularly irrational:

Mike has flip-flopped a lot. He used to call himself alt right. I can't help but think his attacks on the right aren't based off any sort of principle - but rather financial gain.

Hello, why would anyone call themselves alt-right and get associated with incompetents like Richard Spencer? Spencer has NO IDEA how to run a political movement. His leadership is beyond awful. He has nothing but LOSSES for all of his work. Why would anyone want to be associated with a loser?

Spencer had his chance, so did Nehlen, so did so many others, they blew it. That's how the political world works - you get your chance and if you waste it people have no choice but leave your carcass behind on the battlefield.

Of course, people are so tied into their fanboyism over a few favorite political leaders like Spencer, that they become celebs beyond criticism and can do no wrong. No matter how many fuckups these alt-right amateurs have, they still get their loyal followers to justify their mistakes because they are "pure."

It's a joke! It's totally irrational. The world operates on results, not feels.

As for affecting societal change, immigration is the SINGLE biggest issue America and the West faces. It's an economic issue, it's a crime issue, it's a social cohesion issue,etc..Spencer's idea for a 50 year moratorium on ALL immigration would have huge positive impact. And that's why the idea is catching on steam. Even Trump and "mainstream" right wingers are pushing now for restricted legal immigration...

^ This is yet more proof Teep is irrational. I made immigration the talk of the night, as I linked in my tweet on page 2. Everyone there was against immigration. During the follow up question, somehow the topic of families came up.

Gavin said, "HAVE MORE BABIES. More White - WESTERN - babies. More Western babies!!

To which the comedian, Owen followed up, "Who act White!"

Because that summed up the gist of the "alt-lite." We all know race matters. But unlike the sperg-tards on the alt-right, none of us think there is anything to racial purity. Race purity is a Talmudic Jewish concept by the way. And look at those big, lovely noses that pure breeding has gotten Mr. Talmud over 2000 years? As well as a host of so many other purebred traits?

I think it's good that most modern Talmudic Jews are moving away from the pure breed model. It will do their bloodline a whole lot of good.

It's just like anything in life. The dose makes the poison. You need water every day to survive. Without water you die. But if you overdose on water, you'll drown. Same with alcohol - a drink here and there is okay, even good for you. Take too much and you're dead. Same with vitamins.

Likewise with race - somewhere between 10-20% of the race mixing will strengthen the race over time. But too much beyond that can lead to all sorts of unwanted problems. Likewise having no race mixing for extended periods of time can also produce problems (like having a vitamin overdose).

People in the "alt-lite" get this implicitly even if they cannot explain it. Everything I've said above will eventually become common knowledge, I will make sure of it.

Samseau said:
AB: Nice essay, but Mike hasn't sold out in any capacity. He uses his own money and time to do everything he wants. He always tells people he has no big donors backing him (no Mercer $$$). No boss Jew in the background.

Again, Mike is making shit happen and running his own dreams and visions, and people are just ankle biting him. It's sad.

What other political leader is throwing massive parties with vegas style theatrics? What other place can people crack race jokes amongst men of different races?

I was at the Night for Freedom. 80% White, yet no one gave a fuck about race bullshit. It was all understood implicitly - Whites are different and that's fine, we want to keep our culture and traditions and still allow other races to join if they so wish. No need to go on long alt-right rants about the Jew and other races.

By avoiding mentioning the JQ explicitly we could keep the vibe on having a good time, and pushing anti-Jewish reforms (no more global trade deals, no more immigration, free speech). There is no need to fight every battle at once. Mike avoiding the JQ is smart tactically and strategically, and hating on him for being a smart general makes no sense.

Avoiding the JQ, and (((...))) is probably a good idea strategically.That's not the issue. He's made repeated character assassinations of people who DO bring it up. Punching right...

Teep is particularly irrational:

Hello, why would anyone call themselves alt-right and get associated with morons like Richard Spencer? Spencer has NO IDEA how to run a political movement. His leadership is beyond awful. He has nothing but LOSSES for all of his work. Why would anyone want to be associated with a loser?

You can't measure the value of a movement in victories. As deeply entrenched as (((they))) are in the seats of power, there's going to be a lot of setbacks.

Spencer had his chance, so did Nehlen, so did so many others, they blew it. That's how the political world works - you get your chance and if you waste it people have no choice but leave your carcass behind on the battlefield.

Lol, he's been a public figure now for what...1- 2years? Same with Nehlen. Yep, didn't manage to change the country in a couple years. Huge fail. Let's give up everybody...

Of course, people are so tied into their fanboyism over a few favorite political leaders like Spencer, that they become celebs beyond criticism and can do no wrong. No matter how many fuckups these alt-right clowns have, they still get their loyal followers to justify their mistakes because they are "pure."

It's a joke! It's totally irrational. The world operates on results, not feels.

What result has Mike actually accomplished aside from selling his book, and other self-promotional activities? I mean from a business standpoint I can admire that. But you compare to Spencer as if he's managed to institute some significant policy change. He hasn't.

^ This is yet more proof Teep is irrational. I made immigration the talk of the night, as I linked in my tweet on page 2. Everyone there was against immigration. During the follow up question, somehow the topic of families came up.

Gavin said, "HAVE MORE BABIES. More White - WESTERN - babies. More Western babies!!

To which the comedian, Owen followed up, "Who act White!"

Because that summed up the gist of the "alt-lite." We all know race matters. But unlike the sperg-tards on the alt-right, none of us think there is anything to racial purity.

I think you're confusing the alt-right with Nazism. They have absolutely nothing to do each other. Racial purity, arianism, etc. are not subjects even brought up in alt right circles.

Race purity is a Talmudic Jewish concept by the way. And look at those big, lovely noses that pure breeding has gotten Mr. Talmud over 2000 years? As well as a host of so many other purebred traits?

To play devils advocate, aside from horrendously bad looks, I'd say racial purity has done the Jews a lot of good objectively. They're amongst the highest IQ populations in the world.

I think it's good that most modern Talmudic Jews are moving away from the pure breed model. It will do their bloodline a whole lot of good.

It's just like anything in life. The dose makes the poison. You need water every day to survive. Without water you die. But if you overdose on water, you'll drown. Same with alcohol - a drink here and there is okay, even good for you. Take too much and you're dead. Same with vitamins.

Likewise with race - somewhere between 10-20% of the race mixing will strengthen the race over time. But too much beyond that can lead to all sorts of unwanted problems. Likewise having no race mixing for extended periods of time can also produce problems (like having a vitamin deficiency).

People in the "alt-lite" get this implicitly even if they cannot explain it. Everything I've said above will eventually become common knowledge, I will make sure of it.

Irenicus

Pelican
Gold Member
AB, from what I have understood, you claim that Mike lacks integrity, and he sold "us" out in order to promote himself.

He did not. His appearance on 60 Minutes, or the presence of his books on Amazon does not mean anything.

Now, if we follow that logic, that would mean that Roosh sold "us" out as well*. He, like Mike, was also in 2 talk shows (one with Oprah, and other one in some Romanian TV show). Also, his books are available on Amazon as well. Here:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_...s=bang&ie=UTF8&qid=1517084881&rnid=2941120011

Same can be said for Spencer. He was a guest in some Israeli TV (!!!!!) and has also his books published on Amazon. Is he a sellout as well?

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?...rd+spencer

From what I have understood, you are applying one set of rules to Mike (and other people you are opposed to, such as Milo and Gavin, for example), and another set of rules for people you approve of (Roosh and Spencer, in our case). That's a very dishonest SJW tactic.

And finally, I will ask again -what did the Alt right accomplish since it was formed? And what did "Alt Lite" (or whathever you call it)? Memes do not count.

*Just an example Roosh - I am not accusing you.