Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Irenicus

Pelican
Gold Member
Teep said:
^As I mentioned in another thread, I liked Mike's manosphere related writings. He put out a lot of good content on self-improvement.

:nod:

When he went political during the election though, he's made a habit of punching right...regularly. That's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It has nothing to do with envy.

Don't play me for a fool.

You guys tend to punch right. When someone retaliates (such as Vox or Cernovich), then you tend to accuse him of "punching right". Sad!

I'm not quite sure what his political platform is...free speech? Nothing new there. Libertarians have going off on that for decades, and it's a concern no doubt. But is it really the most serious threat that Western civilization faces? No even close. It's just a more palatable subject, and an easier sale than immigration/race issues.

Do your research, and you will find out soon enough.

Mike these days seem more interested in building his brand, and personality cult than actually putting together an effective political movement.

So what if he is building a brand and platform? Everyone with an online presence has to do that. Marketing 101.

And about what cult of personality you are talking about?

Same could be said about Milo (even though I thought he was an opportunist faggot from the start).

That opportunistic faggot did a lot to make conservatives cool. Yes, he sometimes pisses me off, but he is getting a job done. If it works, it works.

On the other hand, Spencer isn't making any money from his endeavors. He's not selling books, or neutraceuticals on InfoWars.

Really? How can you explain this? Took me one minute to find out:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=richard+spencer

So...hee wrote 2 books, and co- wrote 1 book. He certainly earned money from that.

It's only when you take the profit incentive out of the equation, that the sincerity of an individual can truly be measured.

So, you are defending a sellout, by your own definition. Way to go!

Irenicus said:
Teep said:
^As I mentioned in another thread, I liked Mike's manosphere related writings. He put out a lot of good content on self-improvement.

:nod:

When he went political during the election though, he's made a habit of punching right...regularly. That's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It has nothing to do with envy.

Don't play me for a fool.

You guys tend to punch right. When someone retaliates (such as Vox or Cernovich), then you tend to accuse him of "punching right". Sad!

Neither Nehlen nor Spencer launched attacks at Cernovich first. You need to review the record.

I'm not quite sure what his political platform is...free speech? Nothing new there. Libertarians have going off on that for decades, and it's a concern no doubt. But is it really the most serious threat that Western civilization faces? No even close. It's just a more palatable subject, and an easier sale than immigration/race issues.

Do your research, and you will find out soon enough.

Since you're a fan of his, why not enlighten me? His twitter profile said he was a free speech activist a while back...

Mike these days seem more interested in building his brand, and personality cult than actually putting together an effective political movement.

So what if he is building a brand and platform? Everyone with an online presence has to do that. Marketing 101.

And about what cult of personality you are talking about?

Same could be said about Milo (even though I thought he was an opportunist faggot from the start).

That opportunistic faggot did a lot to make conservatives cool. Yes, he sometimes pisses me off, but he is getting a job done. If it works, it works.

If you're happy having a homosexual degenerate who spoke warmly of pedophilia as a flag bearer for your movement, then ok. But there's a reason why nobody takes the alt-light seriously...

Conservatives will never be cool. They've also failed to conserve anything worthwhile.

On the other hand, Spencer isn't making any money from his endeavors. He's not selling books, or neutraceuticals on InfoWars.

Really? How can you explain this? Took me one minute to find out:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=richard+spencer

So...hee wrote 2 books, and co- wrote 1 book. He certainly earned money from that.

That top listing isn't even the same Richard Spencer lol. In any case, I've never seen him promoting his books on his blog, or at every opportunity ala Cerno.

It's only when you take the profit incentive out of the equation, that the sincerity of an individual can truly be measured.

So, you are defending a sellout, by your own definition. Way to go!

Aurini

Ostrich
AnonymousBosch said:
Aurini was speaking about me on a Podcast recently, saying that "[Bosch] was a Musician, but it never really happened for him." This vastly-undersells the complexity of my experience.

I knew exactly what it took to make it happen, and chose not to.

If I failed to emphasize that, the fault is mine. I'm beginning to think that Kali Yuga is the only appropriate term to describe it (though, for the record, I don't buy the entire 16,000 year cycle aspect). People cannot communicate; they can't coordinate; and they hate anything that speaks the truth.

I'm planning out tomorrow's livestream right now, and I'm thinking about broaching a topic which I really shouldn't touch if I want to become e-famous.

I'm going to be discussing the trolls; the outfits that toxic people wear. Nine times out of ten, when I get somebody insulting me online they have an extremely vulgar name/avatar. While a few of my friends have troll accounts, their avatars are positive in nature - cartoonish, but positive, such as the old "MGTOW Link" (Legend of Zelda) account. The trolls I run into are just ugly. What sort of man voluntarily puts on such a foul-smelling outfit?

Inevitably, somebody will say "LOL you mad? Triggered!" If I wanted to get e-famous, I should be playing everything as a joke, taking nothing seriously, and out-sarcasming the sarcastic. But I'd rather speak about how such sarcasm leads the soul into a dark place.

Ergo, no record contract for me. The media wants you to be a funny and hateful meanie, or a shrill voice for censorship. Stay thirst, stay artificial, run faster on the treadmill.

Regarding your comment with the boar: live by the sword, die by the sword. If everything is manipulation, and betrayal is just part of the game, don't be surprised when somebody betrays you.

That was a good one AB.

Mike C, Spencer, Jordan Peterson etc are clearly vetted and kept around as acceptable opposition.

They all know how to play the game, which lines not to cross.

nomadbrah said:
That was a good one AB.

Mike C, Spencer, Jordan Peterson etc are clearly vetted and kept around as acceptable opposition.

Of course even guys like Jordan Peterson cannot voice everything they think or know and neither does Mike if he wants to retain his mainstream-acceptance.

Heck - there is even an alternative-side acceptance that is prevalent in the Red Pill crowd - for example if you state that you do not even trust Trump fully.

What Mike does is his business and he may actually do and believe in everything he does. If you push all the issues out in the open, then you will be called a conspiracy theorist, a Nazi or a madman anyway.

Also - ABosch - there are a few artists like Enigma or Enya who did not compromise and made it big, but they are probably rare.

I got into contact with this young man who picked unfortunately highly anti-globalist topics for his music and he was utterly blacklisted.

He went away from those issues, but he is too tainted by now anyway.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Aurini said:
AnonymousBosch said:
Aurini was speaking about me on a Podcast recently, saying that "[Bosch] was a Musician, but it never really happened for him." This vastly-undersells the complexity of my experience.

I knew exactly what it took to make it happen, and chose not to.

If I failed to emphasize that, the fault is mine.

I'm not cross, but pointing out that my observations of the music world doesn't come from place of bitterness, particularly of thinking I'm an Genius that the world doesn't recognize. That's my number one issue with most Musicians I've met: you have to give your audience a reason to care, even if it's just as simple as - god forbid! - having a good time.

By contrast, that's the opinion my Gamma had of himself, and I suspect yours felt the same. (That's why I labelled Rick and Morty as being Gamma Bait).

Myself? I quietly-observed everything I saw in my years in the business from a detached remove, almost as if I was taking part in a Satire. There's a ridiculous level of Unreality to everything that happens in that world, where every over-the-top cliche you hear turns out to be accurate.

Note that I didn't consider myself the star of the movie, more as a narrator recording characters more interesting than myself. It struck me as an ensemble piece. Note also, that I eventually-developed a successful parallel 'daytime' career - or what used to be called a 'straight job' - where I was constantly-dealing with very mentally-damaged people, it seemed more grounded and sane to me.

----

As to recognizing Opportunists, I forgot the most obvious one: their love of publicity stunts, whether generating positive or negative attention.

"Love me or hate me, you're going to remember me," said a pretty boy musician to the press in the 90's, whose fame was based around being the downlow lover of the living legend head of his label. Somewhat ironically, I can't remember what the hell his name was now.

These Publicity Stunts are self-evident - Milo is simply following Madonna's playbook - but it's always funny when Opportunists get called out on their bullshit, such as when Axel Rose wrote an entire song dissing his critics, challenging them to 'Get in the ring' with him, and one of the guys he attacked - Bob Guccione Jr - took him up on the offer, saying his magazine could use the publicity. Rebellious, take no shit Axel pussed out when he discovered Guccione had nine years of fight training under his belt.

Here's another one I remember from back in the day, which was shared amongst the music crowd as a grainy video cassette dub as the record company refused to release it, which probably made both the Artist and the Art World Photographer they hired feel validated they made something provocative.

Of course, without a video for the lead single, the album sank like a stone.

I guess you could view it as having integrity on someone else's dime, in this case the record company, but it reinforces my suspicion that you can only be successful via provocation if you have serious financial backing behind you, and if you threaten real power, you'll be marginalized.

oilbreh

Woodpecker
AB, I am a forever skeptic, but I think you might be drawing a parallel with a fundamentally different time period. Music was controlled by producers back then, retail, venues etc where all on lock down. Now, not so much, of course big radio hits are still industry guys, you can still reach a massive audience on talent alone. Same with these media guys, the only thing they maybe "sold out" to was a lower common denominator, but someone would have filled that market anyway.

Aurini

Ostrich
AnonymousBosch said:
I'm not cross, but pointing out that my observations of the music world doesn't come from place of bitterness, particularly of thinking I'm an Genius that the world doesn't recognize. That's my number one issue with most Musicians I've met: you have to give your audience a reason to care, even if it's just as simple as - god forbid! - having a good time.

It's a hard topic to elaborate on without sounding bitter. That's why I used Aaron Clarey as an example; he's so sanguine of temperament, it's impossible to call him bitter.

Clarey should making 8 figures, running a major financial institution; instead, he spends half the year riding a motorcycle, and recording life-advice videos on YouTube. The failure is not Clareys, but society's.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
oilbreh said:
Now, not so much, of course big radio hits are still industry guys, you can still reach a massive audience on talent alone.

Pay attention to what is going on around the 'talented' people. What are they wearing? Are they drinking? Driving? What products are they using? Who is giving them a platform? Where is their music placed?

Advertising and stealth brand partnerships are far more complex than you might think, even in an age where Artists pride themselves on selling out from the beginning.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Teep:

Avoiding the JQ, and (((...))) is probably a good idea strategically.That's not the issue. He's made repeated character assassinations of people who DO bring it up. Punching right...

Mike never made character assassinations until they started doing dumb shit like Heil-Hitler salutes (only to be denounced by Trump), or Tiki-torch rallies, etc. Mike is helping the right by teaching people what sort of loser behaviors should be avoided.

You can't measure the value of a movement in victories. As deeply entrenched as (((they))) are in the seats of power, there's going to be a lot of setbacks.

Lol, he's been a public figure now for what...1- 2years? Same with Nehlen. Yep, didn't manage to change the country in a couple years. Huge fail. Let's give up everybody...

If, within 1-2 years, a public figure or leader isn't scoring any victories whatsoever, then it's time to change leadership.

If you're running a biz and after a year you've got nothing but losses, you'd be a fool to keep the CEO.

Being a fanboy is childish and stupid. This isn't a sports game. If a person loses, then it's over for them. No time or room for mistakes, the stakes are too high.

What result has Mike actually accomplished aside from selling his book, and other self-promotional activities? I mean from a business standpoint I can admire that. But you compare to Spencer as if he's managed to institute some significant policy change. He hasn't.

And now you've revealed yourself as an irrational hater. You can't name Mike's real accomplishments?

Besides being a successful businessman (which is extremely admirable), Mike has scored numerous political victories...

- Put major pressure on the WH's Security Council to the point where McMaster was paranoid of Mike and ended up firing half of his staff fearful of leaks.
- Exposes the media and Dems as frauds to an audience in the millions every day.
- Exposed the Susan Rice as the unmasker of the Trump admin (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan...g-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16)
- Exposed John Conyers as a sexual abuser, who has since stepped down
- Has been the only conservative leader to host a successful meetup of over 500 people, allowed tons of conservatives to network and start building a long-term movement.

The fact you simply pretended none of these things have happened shows everyone here your agenda as delusional alt-right fanboy only interested in "muh-race purity" garbage which supposedly the alt-right no longer even cares about (even though they rant about miscegenation all the time, and pedestalize White women), as well as hate on Jews.

Mike isn't "hardcore" enough for you, so you just brush off his numerous high-profile successes this year as if they never happened. It's just pathetic.

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
nomadbrah said:
That was a good one AB.

Or, they are actually interesting people who get views so the Libs feature them to bolster their own numbers.

Put Mr. Spencer on and watch people fall asleep or change the channel.

Samseau said:
Teep:

Avoiding the JQ, and (((...))) is probably a good idea strategically.That's not the issue. He's made repeated character assassinations of people who DO bring it up. Punching right...

Mike never made character assassinations until they started doing dumb shit like Heil-Hitler salutes (only to be denounced by Trump), or Tiki-torch rallies, etc. Mike is helping the right by teaching people what sort of loser behaviors should be avoided.

BakedAlaska, and Nehlen weren't involved with either of those events. Didn't stop Mike from shredding them to pieces...

And frankly - who cares about Roman salutes, and tiki-torch rallies. Are we going to ban certain hand gestures? Shall we pretend the Civil War didn't happen (or that the Confederacy didn't have legitimate grievances)?

That's what would the Left would like. Guys like Cerno give them power when they punch right on those issues...

You can't measure the value of a movement in victories. As deeply entrenched as (((they))) are in the seats of power, there's going to be a lot of setbacks.

Lol, he's been a public figure now for what...1- 2years? Same with Nehlen. Yep, didn't manage to change the country in a couple years. Huge fail. Let's give up everybody...

If, within 1-2 years, a public figure or leader isn't scoring any victories whatsoever, then it's time to change leadership.

If you're running a biz and after a year you've got nothing but losses, you'd be a fool to keep the CEO.

The private sector and politics have nothing in common. And you know that. It takes DECADES to get significant legislation passed.

If we all had your attitude, we never would have made it to the moon.

Being a fanboy is childish and stupid. This isn't a sports game. If a person loses, then it's over for them. No time or room for mistakes, the stakes are too high.

What result has Mike actually accomplished aside from selling his book, and other self-promotional activities? I mean from a business standpoint I can admire that. But you compare to Spencer as if he's managed to institute some significant policy change. He hasn't.

And now you've revealed yourself as an irrational hater. You can't name Mike's real accomplishments?

Besides being a successful businessman (which is extremely admirable), Mike has scored numerous political victories...

- Put major pressure on the WH's Security Council to the point where McMaster was paranoid of Mike and ended up firing half of his staff fearful of leaks.
- Exposes the media and Dems as frauds to an audience in the millions every day.
- Exposed the Susan Rice as the unmasker of the Trump admin (https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan...g-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16)
- Exposed John Conyers as a sexual abuser, who has since stepped down
- Has been the only conservative leader to host a successful meetup of over 500 people, allowed tons of conservatives to network and start building a long-term movement.

The fact you simply pretended none of these things have happened shows everyone here your agenda as delusional alt-right fanboy only interested in "muh-race purity" garbage which supposedly the alt-right no longer even cares about (even though they rant about miscegenation all the time, and pedestalize White women), as well as hate on Jews.

Mike isn't "hardcore" enough for you, so you just brush off his numerous high-profile successes this year as if they never happened. It's just pathetic.

I don't see a single significant political or legislative change in that list. That was your critique of Spencer.

Exposing lecherous old men, and mustering a few hundred alt-lighters together is great -- but that's not going to transform the country.

You seem to hold your guy to a much lower standard than Spencer. And I'm the fan boy...

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
BakedAlaska, and Nehlen weren't involved with either of those events. Didn't stop Mike from shredding them to pieces...

And frankly - who cares about Roman salutes, and tiki-torch rallies. Are we going to ban certain hand gestures? Shall we pretend the Civil War didn't happen (or that the Confederacy didn't have legitimate grievances)?

That's what would the Left would like. Guys like Cerno give them power when they punch right on those issues...

BA and Nehlen were cast out because they were playing into the Leftists' frame of being Nazi or Neo-Nazi.

The idea that acting like a Nazi is somehow no big deal is unbelievably delusional. Do you recall Americans fought a war against Nazi's? Americans were killed by Nazis. Nazis are just as repulsive as Communists.

But again, that the alt-right autists cannot see this is why they are a fringe movement with exactly zero victories and plenty of defeats.

The private sector and politics have nothing in common. And you know that. It takes DECADES to get significant legislation passed.

If we all had your attitude, we never would have made it to the moon.

Sounds like blackpill bullshitters who said Trump couldn't win, and wouldn't get anything done in the White House, blah blah blah.

Everything said above has been contradicted by Trump.

I don't see a single significant political or legislative change in that list. That was your critique of Spencer.

Exposing lecherous old men, and mustering a few hundred alt-lighters together is great -- but that's not going to transform the country.

You seem to hold your guy to a much lower standard than Spencer. And I'm the fan boy...

No, I asked for ANY victory. Getting Congressmen kicked out is indeed a major victory, contrary to what fanboys like yourself think. It's a million times more than anything Spencer has done.

Spencer cannot even hold a candle to Mike, he's an incompetent, he's never done anything noteworthy other than talk trash about the Jews (big fucking deal). Spencer has never read a single book on how to wage a military campaign, or if he has he simply learned nothing from it.

You do not rally behind generals who lose battles. You fire them and get new ones. This is not a game, there is no room for the massive blunders Spencer has made (especially ones like Unite The Right). Blind loyalty is for losers. Real men seek results.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
It took me a while to find this, as I remember it getting a lot of dance club play around '93 and I didn't quite remember who sung it. It turns out in classic DJ fashion, it was a B-Side they'd flipped.

It's a nasty song, but, given my immersion in that world at the time, brilliantly-observed. It's one of the many cases in my life where someone beat to a song topic first.

I'm an old hand at the PR Game. Hell, this song is 25 years old, and nothing has changed.

"You're not hot enough to matter", is simply Stefan Molyneux saying how he'll only invite people on his show whose 'brands aren't on the wane'. Verse 2 is classic Milo. Verse 3 are your Tradthots fleecing their paypigs.

Shameless

I know what you think
It's clear as mud in your eyes
We're the plastic poseurs and prostitutes
you've obviously come to despise
But you don't know nothing
You're not hot enough to matter
You don't understand the glamourous life
a dream that no one can shatter

We're shameless, we will do anything
to get our fifteen minutes of fame
We have no integrity, we're ready to crawl
To obtain celebrity we'll do anything at all

I'm ambitious
Believe me, I'm going to be big
I'm a slave to glamour
applause and clamour
my make-up, my wardrobe, my wigs
Don't call me pathetic
I'm harder than you'll ever guess
relentlessly tough
'cause when the going gets rough
the tough get their pictures in the press

Tell me you love me
Admit it, you're really impressed
Would it not amuse you
for me to seduce you?
Have you ever seen me undressed?

To obtain celebrity we'll do anything with anyone
go absolutely anywhere for anything at all

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:
It took me a while to find this, as I remember it getting a lot of dance club play around '93 and I didn't quite remember who sung it. It turns out in classic DJ fashion, it was a B-Side they'd flipped.

It's a nasty song, but, given my immersion in that world at the time, brilliantly-observed. It's one of the many cases in my life where someone beat to a song topic first.

I'm an old hand at the PR Game. Hell, this song is 25 years old, and nothing has changed.

"You're not hot enough to matter", is simply Stefan Molyneux saying how he'll only invite people on his show whose 'brands aren't on the wane'. Verse 2 is classic Milo. Verse 3 are your Tradthots fleecing their paypigs.

Shameless

I know what you think
It's clear as mud in your eyes
We're the plastic poseurs and prostitutes
you've obviously come to despise
But you don't know nothing
You're not hot enough to matter
You don't understand the glamourous life
a dream that no one can shatter

I'm ambitious
Believe me, I'm going to be big
I'm a slave to glamour
applause and clamour
my make-up, my wardrobe, my wigs
Don't call me pathetic
I'm harder than you'll ever guess
relentlessly tough
'cause when the going gets rough
the tough get their pictures in the press

Tell me you love me
Admit it, you're really impressed
Would it not amuse you
for me to seduce you?
Have you ever seen me undressed?

To obtain celebrity we'll do anything with anyone
go absolutely anywhere for anything at all

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Oh and by the way, I forgot to mention an important detail about how Mike secured a venue.

The first two venues were owned by liberal, pasty White men. They pretended to be on Mike's side until the last second so they could backstab him, and bar Mike from hosting a NFF.

So what did Mike do? He went to a Black club. Offered them somewhere between 30-50K cash I believe, and suddenly America's most reliable Democratic voting bloc is hosting a party for the dissident right. Blacks always put money before politics, gotta respect them for that.

I wonder if Mr. Spencer would have had this idea, or would he have been too proud to pay a Black owner? And because Mike went to a Black club, none of the media is attacking the owner. The leftist media knows they cannot attack Blacks. Mike out-Jewed the Jew without ever naming the Jew. Mike is what I expect of intelligent men.