I don't see much potential in coins with many tokens. Chainlink has over 250 million, IOTA is up there too, as it'll take a big increase to market cap to even double your investment.
thebassist said:If you're thinking of taking profits I would personally suggest waiting until a couple days before SIBOS. So far although we've had a number of pumps and dips, the baseline level seems to be getting higher every time. I'm still expecting to see decent gains as we approach SIBOS- and others do as well so most likely there will be a lot of people buying in during the runup to the big conference, which will likely exert some upward pressure on the price.
Most people looking to cash out on the conference hype will probably be doing that maybe a day before the conference itself- therefore it might be advisable to sell off a couple days ahead of the conference if that's what you're looking to do.
I will be cashing out a decent chunk around the 12th to free up some ETH for the Request ICO, but will be leaving a significant portion of my LINK holdings untouched. If we see a major dump occur after the conference so be it, I still believe that this is one of the highest potential coins out there, certainly one of the strongest crypto projects with non-crypto applications so I see a lot more gains to be made in the months to come after SIBOS.
SamuelBRoberts said:One thing I've never understood: SWIFT is hardcore financial industry money. Like JP Morgan, Elevon, VISA, level money.
If they want a link to the ETH blockchain, why pay these two guys to do it? Why not roll their own and avoid having to pay for LINK tokens? It's not like they don't have the money to hire programmers, and I'm sure there's somebody in the EEA who would be more than glad to have them.
Alche said:LINKs horrible ICO and lack of information gave me red flags and I avoided it since then. But since then it has gone 4x lol. So what do i know haha. Still will always avoid this token as I don't trust the devs anymore despite their project being interesting.
Contact the developers themselves, I guess this the only option.SamuelBRoberts said:I would want a really solid answer before I went long 3 months+ on this.